Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Is that the Bookstore

    Quote Originally Posted by BendIt  [View Original Post]
    Not TMI at all, in fact, I'd like more. Is this a massage parlor, BP ad, or?
    In Melrose Park?

  2. #12470

    Supreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.
    Whats the talent level there? Young and attractive?

  3. #12469
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.
    I did that once with one of my asian apartment ladies 1 hr massage and FS. It was great the first 15 minutes but let me tell you giving a massage for 1 hr is not easy like they do.

    I kept my eyes on my watch. Ahahahahahahahahah.

  4. #12468
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.

    The CL page: Laura from Ukraine is legit, her massage technique is superb. Too bad her hands probably not going to rub you know where.

    That's all, from my 7/4 report. Not much going on, but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.
    Hop on over to the Melrose Park /15th Ave Bookstore page and write about tour dream there.

  5. #12467
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    . . . but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.
    Not TMI at all, in fact, I'd like more. Is this a massage parlor, BP ad, or?

  6. #12466

    Update again

    The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.

    The CL page: Laura from Ukraine is legit, her massage technique is superb. Too bad her hands probably not going to rub you know where.

    That's all, from my 7/4 report. Not much going on, but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I contacted this http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ub-29/22060251.

    The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

    Also contacted this from CL http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html.

    She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

  7. #12465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Yes. 100%

    Head is right. They love it. I do it 100% of the time. I let them start on me. Even a new partner. A few minutes in I reach for her hand and begin to massage it. Then arm, and shoulders . (About a minute in each spot.) At this point, I pat the table. ("Its ok", Shhh!). Do the back, shoulders. Pull her shirt up but leave it on. She may have to jump up quickly. Make sure you do the feet. Sometimes, I offer that first. Tummy. Thighs. Just like them, tease the good parts to see the reaction. But make sure you really give them a real massage, not just grab ass. Always ends so that both parties are pleased. I've had a few legit masseuses that invite me to their homes to get a massage from me. Actually she's into DATY. Another loves to sit on the table naked, facing me. I massage her feet while she massages my ..... It's a ton of fun, and guess what? NOT at all robotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Not strange at all. I've done it many many many times. And the girls love it. Who wouldn't. The hardest part is convincing the girl you're serious. It may take more than one visit and more than one request but if you're persistent eventually she'll take you up on it. I used to do it on Suzy from K&M all the time. She loved it. And didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not. The key is to not use your fingertips but the palms of your hands. Use circular motions. And the slower the better. Always start on the back and shoulders and neck. Then move to the legs and never neglect her feet. They like this since they're on their feet most of the day. Recall some of your favorite moves that girls have used on you and you're off. The tricky part is figuring out if she'll flip at halftime or not. If she's not comfortable enough just continue on. Maybe next time. But if she does it's a total rush!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race.
    Last edited by Bob521; 07-06-14 at 12:56. Reason: adding information

  8. #12464

    Try It They Like It

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.
    Not strange at all. I've done it many many many times. And the girls love it. Who wouldn't. The hardest part is convincing the girl you're serious. It may take more than one visit and more than one request but if you're persistent eventually she'll take you up on it. I used to do it on Suzy from K&M all the time. She loved it. And didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not. The key is to not use your fingertips but the palms of your hands. Use circular motions. And the slower the better. Always start on the back and shoulders and neck. Then move to the legs and never neglect her feet. They like this since they're on their feet most of the day. Recall some of your favorite moves that girls have used on you and you're off. The tricky part is figuring out if she'll flip at halftime or not. If she's not comfortable enough just continue on. Maybe next time. But if she does it's a total rush!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

  9. #12463
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.
    Check out Belvedere's Massage Parlor Reports. There's two locations there where that's the norm.

  10. #12462

    Duh.

    Just realize the place of the BP post has ads in the gentleman page magazine. The ads explicitly said no full service. So I guess, it may be worth trying if you are only interested in HE not provided by AMPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I contacted this <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...b-29/22060251>.

    The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

    Also contacted this from CL <http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html>.

    She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

  11. #12461

    Anyone turned the table?

    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.

  12. #12460

    Bucktown / Wicker Park

    Earlier today I contacted this <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...b-29/22060251>.

    The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

    Also contacted this from CL <http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html>.

    She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

  13. #12459

    Ukranian village??

    Anyone try this out yet? I scoured the forum and couldn't find anything on it.

    Chicago. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753.

    If I get a chance, I will Toftt this weekend.

    It also seems a little fishy to me, so I may end up at elegant or Tao in same neigjborhood.

  14. #12458
    No one is discriminating. Its just an opinion. At the end of the day, its a business transaction in either case. They tell every guy who walks in he has a nice body, a nice tool, is handsome etc etc. So studs, get over yourselves, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

  15. #12457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    He's right

    For the same thing, one person says $40, another asks for $60. One says $60 and then next says $100 for the same activity. And another does offsite for free. But that's more of a personal relationship. Some are desperate for cash.

    One lady does stuff and tells me she will be fired if she does not please the customer. I founder her a legitimate masseuse job. She refers me to her co-worker, while she is in China, and says AAA gives a good massage, and she needs the money. Tried her. She was as promised, but she wanted more money. Did not get it, but she asked.

    Anyway, once you get to know each girl you will know what to expect.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape