Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Yes. 100%

    Head is right. They love it. I do it 100% of the time. I let them start on me. Even a new partner. A few minutes in I reach for her hand and begin to massage it. Then arm, and shoulders . (About a minute in each spot.) At this point, I pat the table. ("Its ok", Shhh!). Do the back, shoulders. Pull her shirt up but leave it on. She may have to jump up quickly. Make sure you do the feet. Sometimes, I offer that first. Tummy. Thighs. Just like them, tease the good parts to see the reaction. But make sure you really give them a real massage, not just grab ass. Always ends so that both parties are pleased. I've had a few legit masseuses that invite me to their homes to get a massage from me. Actually she's into DATY. Another loves to sit on the table naked, facing me. I massage her feet while she massages my ..... It's a ton of fun, and guess what? NOT at all robotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Not strange at all. I've done it many many many times. And the girls love it. Who wouldn't. The hardest part is convincing the girl you're serious. It may take more than one visit and more than one request but if you're persistent eventually she'll take you up on it. I used to do it on Suzy from K&M all the time. She loved it. And didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not. The key is to not use your fingertips but the palms of your hands. Use circular motions. And the slower the better. Always start on the back and shoulders and neck. Then move to the legs and never neglect her feet. They like this since they're on their feet most of the day. Recall some of your favorite moves that girls have used on you and you're off. The tricky part is figuring out if she'll flip at halftime or not. If she's not comfortable enough just continue on. Maybe next time. But if she does it's a total rush!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race.
    Last edited by Bob521; 07-06-14 at 12:56. Reason: adding information

  2. #12464

    Try It They Like It

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.
    Not strange at all. I've done it many many many times. And the girls love it. Who wouldn't. The hardest part is convincing the girl you're serious. It may take more than one visit and more than one request but if you're persistent eventually she'll take you up on it. I used to do it on Suzy from K&M all the time. She loved it. And didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not. The key is to not use your fingertips but the palms of your hands. Use circular motions. And the slower the better. Always start on the back and shoulders and neck. Then move to the legs and never neglect her feet. They like this since they're on their feet most of the day. Recall some of your favorite moves that girls have used on you and you're off. The tricky part is figuring out if she'll flip at halftime or not. If she's not comfortable enough just continue on. Maybe next time. But if she does it's a total rush!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

  3. #12463
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.
    Check out Belvedere's Massage Parlor Reports. There's two locations there where that's the norm.

  4. #12462

    Duh.

    Just realize the place of the BP post has ads in the gentleman page magazine. The ads explicitly said no full service. So I guess, it may be worth trying if you are only interested in HE not provided by AMPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I contacted this <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...b-29/22060251>.

    The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

    Also contacted this from CL <http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html>.

    She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

  5. #12461

    Anyone turned the table?

    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.

  6. #12460

    Bucktown / Wicker Park

    Earlier today I contacted this <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...b-29/22060251>.

    The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

    Also contacted this from CL <http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html>.

    She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

  7. #12459

    Ukranian village??

    Anyone try this out yet? I scoured the forum and couldn't find anything on it.

    Chicago. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753.

    If I get a chance, I will Toftt this weekend.

    It also seems a little fishy to me, so I may end up at elegant or Tao in same neigjborhood.

  8. #12458
    No one is discriminating. Its just an opinion. At the end of the day, its a business transaction in either case. They tell every guy who walks in he has a nice body, a nice tool, is handsome etc etc. So studs, get over yourselves, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

  9. #12457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    He's right

    For the same thing, one person says $40, another asks for $60. One says $60 and then next says $100 for the same activity. And another does offsite for free. But that's more of a personal relationship. Some are desperate for cash.

    One lady does stuff and tells me she will be fired if she does not please the customer. I founder her a legitimate masseuse job. She refers me to her co-worker, while she is in China, and says AAA gives a good massage, and she needs the money. Tried her. She was as promised, but she wanted more money. Did not get it, but she asked.

    Anyway, once you get to know each girl you will know what to expect.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

  10. #12456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Manage your Chinese provider list with WeChat.

    Most Chinese girls have WeChat accounts. It a little like Twitter and Facebook rolled into one. You can be completely anonymous.

    Ask for her phone number and ask to link to her account. WeChat translates Chinese Chats to English also. Download Google translate to your phone also and it translates English to Chinese. Then you can talk to Chinese girls.

    Why do this? The only downside to Chinese girls is the language barrier. I've learned about 25 words and use my phone to say the rest. You have no idea how much they light up when they can actually speak to you. And since they constantly change jobs, this give you a way to keep track of them. In fact, that's the reason I use when I ask for the number. I say something like I like you very much and don't want to lose touch.

    What's the final benefit. You can delete Chats a million times easier than screwing around with phone logs, texts, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    For both Korean and Chinese its all about the money. Like all others as well.

    But from my experiences I would say the Chinese providers know and understand way more about customer retention than the Koreans.

    Besides I find the Koreans being to consistent robotic like with whatever services.

  11. #12455
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    For both Korean and Chinese its all about the money. Like all others as well.

    But from my experiences I would say the Chinese providers know and understand way more about customer retention than the Koreans.

    Besides I find the Koreans being to consistent robotic like with whatever services.
    That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

  12. #12454

    Ukranian Village?

    I've scoured the posts so apologies if I missed anything on this one.

    Chicago. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753.

    I'd appreciate any intel. If there is non I'll try to toftt Sunday. I'm skeptical about it. May just end up at elegant or Tao.

  13. #12453
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    I just read something you wrote on that other site. A wile back.

    DMichael.

    "I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time, you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back. ".

    I only know of 2 Ivy's and Crystal, Use to be K&M there gorn? Theres more? Let me know.
    For both Korean and Chinese its all about the money. Like all others as well.

    But from my experiences I would say the Chinese providers know and understand way more about customer retention than the Koreans.

    Besides I find the Koreans being to consistent robotic like with whatever services.

  14. #12452

    Euro BP girls

    So I took the dive today and saw a beautiful petite little thang named Sabina. She had to be all of 100 lbs wet and wearing boots. A cups but I was looking for little. Wow what a cutie. Great sensual massage. Followed by lots of sensuality and playing, finished with a very good CBJ. No dt but she had crazy talents with her tongue. She told meShe can't do FS with me cause I'm way to big. Told me she's very sorry. She was so cute and petite maybe that was the truth I dunno LOL. Anyways 1. 6 for hr 1. 2 hhr I think. The number is a california number. Can't miss ad under BP body rubs. Will repeat.

  15. #12451

    DMichael65

    I just read something you wrote on that other site. A wile back.

    DMichael.

    "I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time, you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back. ".

    I only know of 2 Ivy's and Crystal, Use to be K&M there gorn? Theres more? Let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape