Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,556 to 27,570 of 40014
-
07-03-14 22:16 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 59Ukranian village??
Anyone try this out yet? I scoured the forum and couldn't find anything on it.
Chicago. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753.
If I get a chance, I will Toftt this weekend.
It also seems a little fishy to me, so I may end up at elegant or Tao in same neigjborhood.
-
07-03-14 21:36 #12458Banned Member

Posts: 4190No one is discriminating. Its just an opinion. At the end of the day, its a business transaction in either case. They tell every guy who walks in he has a nice body, a nice tool, is handsome etc etc. So studs, get over yourselves, LOL.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 21:34 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 1255He's right
For the same thing, one person says $40, another asks for $60. One says $60 and then next says $100 for the same activity. And another does offsite for free. But that's more of a personal relationship. Some are desperate for cash.
One lady does stuff and tells me she will be fired if she does not please the customer. I founder her a legitimate masseuse job. She refers me to her co-worker, while she is in China, and says AAA gives a good massage, and she needs the money. Tried her. She was as promised, but she wanted more money. Did not get it, but she asked.
Anyway, once you get to know each girl you will know what to expect.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 21:25 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 1255Manage your Chinese provider list with WeChat.
Most Chinese girls have WeChat accounts. It a little like Twitter and Facebook rolled into one. You can be completely anonymous.
Ask for her phone number and ask to link to her account. WeChat translates Chinese Chats to English also. Download Google translate to your phone also and it translates English to Chinese. Then you can talk to Chinese girls.
Why do this? The only downside to Chinese girls is the language barrier. I've learned about 25 words and use my phone to say the rest. You have no idea how much they light up when they can actually speak to you. And since they constantly change jobs, this give you a way to keep track of them. In fact, that's the reason I use when I ask for the number. I say something like I like you very much and don't want to lose touch.
What's the final benefit. You can delete Chats a million times easier than screwing around with phone logs, texts, etc.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 21:16 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 109That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 20:13 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 59Ukranian Village?
I've scoured the posts so apologies if I missed anything on this one.
Chicago. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753.
I'd appreciate any intel. If there is non I'll try to toftt Sunday. I'm skeptical about it. May just end up at elegant or Tao.
-
07-03-14 14:57 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 223For both Korean and Chinese its all about the money. Like all others as well.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
But from my experiences I would say the Chinese providers know and understand way more about customer retention than the Koreans.
Besides I find the Koreans being to consistent robotic like with whatever services.
-
07-03-14 13:10 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 675Euro BP girls
So I took the dive today and saw a beautiful petite little thang named Sabina. She had to be all of 100 lbs wet and wearing boots. A cups but I was looking for little. Wow what a cutie. Great sensual massage. Followed by lots of sensuality and playing, finished with a very good CBJ. No dt but she had crazy talents with her tongue. She told meShe can't do FS with me cause I'm way to big. Told me she's very sorry. She was so cute and petite maybe that was the truth I dunno LOL. Anyways 1. 6 for hr 1. 2 hhr I think. The number is a california number. Can't miss ad under BP body rubs. Will repeat.
-
07-03-14 09:11 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 667DMichael65
I just read something you wrote on that other site. A wile back.
DMichael.
"I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time, you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back. ".
I only know of 2 Ivy's and Crystal, Use to be K&M there gorn? Theres more? Let me know.
-
07-02-14 17:13 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 223Fourth time in 2 weeks Irving Park SPA
Yes. Been there 4 times in 2 weeks. Love it.
A tip from Franky. She like to talk. While she is massaging you, especially near the end ask he a few questions about her life and let her go.
She keeps massaging you perfectly while talking. And if there is no appointments booked after your massage time she keeps on going.
So basically she (Jessica) is not a clock watcher whatsoever and a super friendly not fake attitude. Trust me.
Park on the street oak park and tell her Franky sent ya when calling up for appointment.
Always call bcs if you do a walk in you might have to wait.
And yes I am getting mileage points and Thanks to all that have used my name so far a dozen people have used my name.
And I imagine all from here.
ALSO: reporting that she is getting busier. And that she should have a new younger girl sometimes this month.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748
-
07-02-14 06:18 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 254To say that Rahm Emmanuel is an asshat would be an understatement. The man is probably the worst thing to happen to Chicago since the fire! Mind you, Daley wasn't much better. That little shit sold our parking meters to a private company and now we're paying some of the highest parking rates in the world. At least my conscience is clear; I never voted for the bastard. Sadly, I don't think he needs to worry about approval ratings. The people of Chicago are stupid. They'll keep voting for him as long as they know his name. Meanwhile, Chicago has the highest murder rate in the country! And what do the police do? Arrest nonviolent offenders. Too hard for them to go after the gangs so they arrest adults having consensual sex. And the scene in the suburbs isn't much better because you have the NIMBY types getting their panties in a knot. Sometimes I hate this state!
Originally Posted by HottieHunter42
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-14 13:57 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 667The Link
You link don't work, But copy paste it and it shows 6017 w irving park Road chicago.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-14 12:30 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 280Devon Spa
Rats, I always had a good time with "Suji". Some of you might remember her as "Nina" from Singapore out in Arlington Heights.
Originally Posted by Dgordon630
[View Original Post]
Too bad.
-
07-01-14 10:44 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 249Irving park
I believe it was around 3800 w irving park.
Originally Posted by Lurker02
[View Original Post]
Here's one from today though. Not sure.
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-amazing-massage-773-639-1018/18879963
FB.
-
06-30-14 22:46 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 152Useless.
Rahm is an asshat. Just another grandstanding, useless puppet, more concerned with making it LOOK like he's doing something than he is concerned with actually doing something to make the city safer. He's also (justifiably) concerned with his current ratings, as it's well-known that his approval rating is slipping drastically, and his re-election hopes look thankfully slimmer by the day.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
Now, if we could also get rid of McCarthy, we might actually GET somewhere.












Reply With Quote





