Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12450

    Fourth time in 2 weeks Irving Park SPA

    Yes. Been there 4 times in 2 weeks. Love it.

    A tip from Franky. She like to talk. While she is massaging you, especially near the end ask he a few questions about her life and let her go.

    She keeps massaging you perfectly while talking. And if there is no appointments booked after your massage time she keeps on going.

    So basically she (Jessica) is not a clock watcher whatsoever and a super friendly not fake attitude. Trust me.

    Park on the street oak park and tell her Franky sent ya when calling up for appointment.

    Always call bcs if you do a walk in you might have to wait.

    And yes I am getting mileage points and Thanks to all that have used my name so far a dozen people have used my name.

    And I imagine all from here.

    ALSO: reporting that she is getting busier. And that she should have a new younger girl sometimes this month.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748

  2. #12449
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieHunter42  [View Original Post]
    Rahm is an asshat. Just another grandstanding, useless puppet, more concerned with making it LOOK like he's doing something than he is concerned with actually doing something to make the city safer. He's also (justifiably) concerned with his current ratings, as it's well-known that his approval rating is slipping drastically, and his re-election hopes look thankfully slimmer by the day.
    To say that Rahm Emmanuel is an asshat would be an understatement. The man is probably the worst thing to happen to Chicago since the fire! Mind you, Daley wasn't much better. That little shit sold our parking meters to a private company and now we're paying some of the highest parking rates in the world. At least my conscience is clear; I never voted for the bastard. Sadly, I don't think he needs to worry about approval ratings. The people of Chicago are stupid. They'll keep voting for him as long as they know his name. Meanwhile, Chicago has the highest murder rate in the country! And what do the police do? Arrest nonviolent offenders. Too hard for them to go after the gangs so they arrest adults having consensual sex. And the scene in the suburbs isn't much better because you have the NIMBY types getting their panties in a knot. Sometimes I hate this state!

  3. #12448

    The Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I believe it was around 3800 w irving park.

    Here's one from today though. Not sure.
    http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-amazing-massage-773-639-1018/18879963


    FB.
    You link don't work, But copy paste it and it shows 6017 w irving park Road chicago.

  4. #12447

    Devon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.
    Rats, I always had a good time with "Suji". Some of you might remember her as "Nina" from Singapore out in Arlington Heights.

    Too bad.

  5. #12446

    Irving park

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is this link bad?
    I believe it was around 3800 w irving park.

    Here's one from today though. Not sure.
    http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-amazing-massage-773-639-1018/18879963


    FB.

  6. #12445

    Useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    And yet another unnecessary lynching of an AMP in Chicago. Rahm, you have much better things to do than harass businesses trying to make a decent living.
    Rahm is an asshat. Just another grandstanding, useless puppet, more concerned with making it LOOK like he's doing something than he is concerned with actually doing something to make the city safer. He's also (justifiably) concerned with his current ratings, as it's well-known that his approval rating is slipping drastically, and his re-election hopes look thankfully slimmer by the day.

    Now, if we could also get rid of McCarthy, we might actually GET somewhere.

  7. #12444

    Not Bad Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is this link bad?
    I also tried. However, the link is not bad. This happens when the ad is either too old or has been removed.

  8. #12443
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.
    And yet another unnecessary lynching of an AMP in Chicago. Rahm, you have much better things to do than harass businesses trying to make a decent living.

  9. #12442

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by BendIt  [View Original Post]
    Made another visit to the therapist at Peterson http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e-25/19693539. She's got nice heavy boobs, gives good Chinese style massage and has a talented mouth. Two thumbs up.
    Is it me or is this link bad?

  10. #12441
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.
    Any idea when Paula and the new girls start?

  11. #12440
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437

    Follow-Up on Peterson

    Made another visit to the therapist at Peterson http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e-25/19693539. She's got nice heavy boobs, gives good Chinese style massage and has a talented mouth. Two thumbs up.

  12. #12439
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.
    And nothing of value was lost.

  13. #12438
    Its been awhile since I've been here. Last time I was there it was nursing home city. But that was back in the winter.

    So now she calling herself Coco. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

  14. #12437

    Need more reviews

    I went there a few weeks ago. Two grannies and one 5 on a 10 scale. If I see about 2-3 seniors give positive reviews. Till then I'll venture elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

  15. #12436

    Spa lux update

    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape