Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7735
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I obviously didn't get the memo saying the only thing offered at the AMP located between Little River Turnpike and Evergreen Ln in Fairfax is massage and a table shower. I refused the towel and got a pretty decent massage. On the flip, she tried the towel again and I pulled it back off. She started talking about her boyfriend and how he was due over to pick her up, which was annoying. When I moved her hand to rub Johnny and the boys, she retreated and told me she didn't do that and that I was too handsome to be asking for that. She walked over and grabbed a bottle of baby oil and douched my crotch with it and told me I could jerk myself off. That was a first. Had to chuckle at that one. I've RTFF about the FCCC and would love to know where I can find that place. I absolutely love young Asian and Latino girls. Be safe!
    You love YOUNG Asian and Latina girls?? Well, I have news for you, you need to goto Asia and Latin America for that. You are not going to find anything under 35-40 at an AAMP here in NOVA / DC area. If you do, please let us all know where they are at and if they will drop their panties too. Not going to happen.

    PC out.

  2. #7734

    Back to Cap Massagi

    Saw E-a again, 59 door fee, 41 tip. UTC roaming, hands in crotch, hands on tits (nice pointed nips). Rubbing the ass, HJ for pop 1. Head massage (big head that is LOL), little more oil for pop 2, full 60 minutes and decent attitude. Yes she was well north of 40 yrs old but still has a nice enuff BOD

    PC out.

  3. #7733

    Toftt

    I obviously didn't get the memo saying the only thing offered at the AMP located between Little River Turnpike and Evergreen Ln in Fairfax is massage and a table shower. I refused the towel and got a pretty decent massage. On the flip, she tried the towel again and I pulled it back off. She started talking about her boyfriend and how he was due over to pick her up, which was annoying. When I moved her hand to rub Johnny and the boys, she retreated and told me she didn't do that and that I was too handsome to be asking for that. She walked over and grabbed a bottle of baby oil and douched my crotch with it and told me I could jerk myself off. That was a first. Had to chuckle at that one. I've RTFF about the FCCC and would love to know where I can find that place. I absolutely love young Asian and Latino girls. Be safe!

  4. #7732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    One quick note, I'm just as much of a sucker for a hot chick as the next guy, don't get me wrong. And when I said pussy is a commodity I didn't mean there aren't different levels of quality. Hot chicks definitely have their own level, just like high end restaurants. There may not be as many of them around but hopefully with homework and info sharing we can better identify the ones who deliver service that's at least somewhat in line with their price.

    What I'm trying to do is call out those mongers who are paying 300+/ hr for crappy service from a hot chick who thinks men should be happy to pay top dollar just to be in the same room with her. And then these same mongers go on to post glowing reviews on the oThER site, which just perpetuates the cycle of BS. The other side of that coin is the guys who pay 200+/ hr for crappy service from an average looking chick. Different levels but same principle.

    So do your homework and think with the big head, guys. You work hard for your $ and it's not asking too much to get the appropriate level of service for the price paid, whether fine dining or fast food.
    Always good discussion with you. We're on the same page.

    Zhuxi.

  5. #7731

    Prince.

    Fellas,

    Stopped by Prince earlier this week and it seems the lineup has changed slightly. Two MPs on site. One ROK and one Thai. Both seemed to be in their early 40's with nice attributes. I chose Penny (ROK) and got a good massage with the standard "NOVA Finish". I poked and prodded a bit about extras and didn't get very far. I will repeat as the service was good and Penny was nice and a bit playful.

    Damage:

    One Hr=$80.

    Tip for NOVA Finish=$40.

    N_R.

    P.S. Having lived in Asia as well as Europe. I have to mention that I find it rather appalling that I'm paying $120 / $160 for such little service. ANYWHERE else in the world, we could get Full Service for 1/3 of the cost. I'm sure that many of you that have traveled abroad can relate. Simple economics of supply vs. Demand.

  6. #7730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Early bird special?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    For good legit massage need to add my new fave younger Chinese lady in Crystal Spa.

    Lisa http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...541643366.html.

    Lisa is beautiful lady in her 20's.
    IIRC, for the longest time that place advertised 50/ hr if you went between 10 am and noon on weekdays. I don't see it in their current ad but I bet if you call and make an appt during that time you might be able to ask for and get that special. If MMS starts to say no, just act disappointed and say you'll cancel the appt since the special isn't available. That's a slow time for them anyway and 50 for the house is better than nothing. Besides, it doesn't hurt to ask.

    Bottom line is you may be able to see Lisa for less (if that time fits with your schedule).

    Happy hunting and stay safe!

  7. #7729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Happy to stir up some discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.
    One quick note, I'm just as much of a sucker for a hot chick as the next guy, don't get me wrong. And when I said pussy is a commodity I didn't mean there aren't different levels of quality. Hot chicks definitely have their own level, just like high end restaurants. There may not be as many of them around but hopefully with homework and info sharing we can better identify the ones who deliver service that's at least somewhat in line with their price.

    What I'm trying to do is call out those mongers who are paying 300+/ hr for crappy service from a hot chick who thinks men should be happy to pay top dollar just to be in the same room with her. And then these same mongers go on to post glowing reviews on the oThER site, which just perpetuates the cycle of BS. The other side of that coin is the guys who pay 200+/ hr for crappy service from an average looking chick. Different levels but same principle.

    So do your homework and think with the big head, guys. You work hard for your $ and it's not asking too much to get the appropriate level of service for the price paid, whether fine dining or fast food.

  8. #7728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    For good legit massage need to add my new fave younger Chinese lady in Crystal Spa.

    Lisa http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...541643366.html.

    Lisa is beautiful lady in her 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/14851184

    I posted about them earlier but I haven't seen their ad for a while, so I thought it might be good time to post a reminder.

    One male and one female therapist, both Chinese. Saw the female, who looks nothing like the pic in the ad, and got an OK legit massage for 80/ hr (no table shower avail) with absolutely no hint of extras. So, if you're looking for a HE place, this is not it.

    If you're looking for a good legit massage in the same general area, here are my personal faves:

    Yue http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9848/14062131.

    Jin http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...526440953.html.

    Both provide an outstanding (strictly legit) massage for 70/ hr. Yue is a younger Chinese female and is cute as a button and fun to talk to. Jin is an older Chinese lady but in great shape and gives a deep massage that is not for the faint of heart. If you see either of them, treat them right or I will have to hunt you down (LOL)!

  9. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.
    Personally the girls are bad 80% of time here in NOVA and DC areas IMHO. Move to SOCAL where on any given day you can do a 20 yr+ girl for 120-150 all day long and have a variety of tang from all parts of China. I do 4-5 different Milfs there weekly for 70-90 dollas. Younger are 80-115 depending on if its a incall or AMP.

    PC out.

  10. #7726

    Five Guys vs MickeyDs

    JmSuttr's post is "mandatory reading" for all! Great words and thoughts.

    My addendum. When it comes to hamburgers, for me the quality of the product, and the friendliness of the people staffing my local five-guys makes me satisfied to pay more for their product with fixings than a similar / same product at my local McD's. The $1 menu at McD's has little flavor, little interest for me. Yes, you can satisfy a hunger, but the product is not worth the cost and calories -- and once you upgrade the McD's product to the same size and fixin's of five-guys, the price difference is only about 15% less, and the McD product still lags in taste and presentation.

    I've found an analogous experience with AMPs. If I contrast my ATF / AMP and other local AMPs I note the house fee is the same (or very close to the same). The product is allegedly the same. The difference is in the presentation and skill of the Massage Technician -- and therefore, I am happy to pay a bit more (leave a slightly larger gratuity) with my ATF then with others.

    That being said. I think JmSuttr's bottom line is spot-on, we are fools with our money, and we burn it at high-rates at our peril. But as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the BP forum but it's equally applicable to massage providers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...051&viewfull=1

  11. #7725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Agreed, some thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the BP forum but it's equally applicable to massage providers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...051&viewfull=1
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.

  12. #7724

    Atmb

    ATMB is still there. I got a medium hard massage the other day. No changes in policies.

  13. #7723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Some thoughts on provider pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    Trish has changed her name to Victoria. For her services see my prior review (s) here. It's a shame she doesn't provide a bit more as she is fairly hot. To recap my review, she is hot and has a good attitude, but her services are a bit over priced as she only provides the standard Nova. For those looking for that, her new pricing and private location might make her a solid go to.

    The new website is below. She has reviews on the other board under both names, two separate review numbers. Likely changed due to the sup-par reviews and her change in pricing. While still over priced, she has lowered the fee for her services marginally.

    New website below:

    www.VictoriaAndersonNOVA.webstarts.com

    Zhuxi.
    Posted this in the BP forum but it's equally applicable to massage providers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...051&viewfull=1

  14. #7722

    Still in the quest looking for NURU massage

    I am still in the quest for a good NURU massage in Nova (or DC, southern MD).

    Lily and Catherine looks good and has good reviews (real pics).

    http://tempted2touch2013.wix.com/tempted2touch2013#!models / cm9 x.

    http://catherine4u.weebly.com/

    Price is steep $$$ for an hour. So definitely would like to hear from others if anyone tries before.

    The other price range is about $. 8.

    Latina.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oo...at-25/12296555

  15. #7721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Trish Trenton is now Victoria Anderson

    Trish has changed her name to Victoria. For her services see my prior review (s) here. It's a shame she doesn't provide a bit more as she is fairly hot. To recap my review, she is hot and has a good attitude, but her services are a bit over priced as she only provides the standard Nova. For those looking for that, her new pricing and private location might make her a solid go to.

    The new website is below. She has reviews on the other board under both names, two separate review numbers. Likely changed due to the sup-par reviews and her change in pricing. While still over priced, she has lowered the fee for her services marginally.

    New website below:

    www.VictoriaAndersonNOVA.webstarts.com

    Zhuxi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape