Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6634
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    It absolutely does happen. Probably more than gets discussed here, since most of us here already have a wife or GF and / or are literally going out of our way to avoid anything "real" from forming. What you're experiencing is just a symptom of a real SB versus a pro. Many of them do get attached to their SDs. Even before the M&G and early on in e-mail contact, I've found a significant percentage of them will hint that they would like to find something real (love etc) to go a long with the more obvious forms of help or even to replace it.

    If you don't mind my asking, what was her relationship with her father like? I ask because I've found these types usually either had an absent father or one that was extremely good to them. Very that I've found fall between those two extremes.
    Well I'm still a little leary of all this, but leave it to me to jump in and see what happens. As for the father, that was my guess early on, as was possibly being insecure. Dads in her life and she calls herself a "daddies girl" Although looking at the picture more, he was quite absent, but not a loser dad. He cares about her and she knows it. Insecure is out too. She's quite secure with who she is. Still young and immature as expected in many ways, but very mature in others. I like that she has a kid as this kind of forces her into the box of growing up and taking on some responsibilities. She has SOME wisdom when she gets cornered it will show up. She is the classic very small town girl, big family, knows everyone in her town. She enjoys showing me off to her friends who always first kind of give us that look of shock and than later feel more comfortable. I can't say as of yet I'm in love with her, but I'm human and have some strong feelings for her and genuinely care about her well being.

    So looking back on our now two months of courting, the thing I think that reeled her in (initially against my wishes) was that I treat her extra nicely. And that honestly comes natural to me. She's had two really bad relationships. One with a drunk abuser and the other, the father of her kid, dumped her when she was six months pregnant. Then she spent a few years bouncing around from guy to guy basically being used, etc. I came along treated her nicely, affectionately, spoiled her a bit and she fell head over heels. She's the girl I wrote about on here a while back that told me she had feelings and then I found out she was still setting dates. When I confronted her, she did not know what info I had and she came completely clean with it all and told me the truth. She cried her little eyes out and since, doesn't go out and do anything unless it's with me. She is a sweet girl by nature and not really cut out for being a hard core SB in the first place.

    I know this probably won't last, but for me, it's chance to relive a period of life I never had being that I married really young. I'll make the most of it, enjoy her, take care of her for a while and then we will probably have some kind of sad ending. 23 years her senior is not something you can wish or will away and eventually I suspect that will catch up to us.

  2. #6633
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    ,bad idea? Perhaps, but I'm enjoying the ride. My first true and real SB has now turned into a thing. She's 21, with one kid from Virginia, girl next door type. 7 body, face a solid 8, sex is moving up into the high 9 range. The girl is truly madly in love with me and I've decided, hey, I'm 44 years old, how many chances does a guy my age truly get to have a 21 year old so in love with you, she changes her life and wants to spend it with me? So why not. I've met her entire family and they all approve so far and even told her, I was a catch. True, this does not really fit into the mold of things here, but we only live this life once and I don't see another chance to engage in this level of a relationship with someone so fresh, appealing, sexy, and all that again.

    I am as skeptical as they come, having been burned more then once by a nice ass and pretty face, but I have tested this girl and she is legit madly in love with me. So for a while at least, my SB dating will slow to a crawl. I've been telling myself this can't really be happening, even reading articles on other couples of such opposite age extremes and finding it does happen and on occasion does work.
    It absolutely does happen. Probably more than gets discussed here, since most of us here already have a wife or GF and / or are literally going out of our way to avoid anything "real" from forming. What you're experiencing is just a symptom of a real SB versus a pro. Many of them do get attached to their SDs. Even before the M&G and early on in e-mail contact, I've found a significant percentage of them will hint that they would like to find something real (love etc) to go a long with the more obvious forms of help or even to replace it.

    If you don't mind my asking, what was her relationship with her father like? I ask because I've found these types usually either had an absent father or one that was extremely good to them. Very that I've found fall between those two extremes.

  3. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I find that I get most responses from new girls that I have contacted on Monday or Tuesday. They usually are busy on the weekends. Even if I make a date for a M&G on the weekend it seems like I have a high flake rate.

    I do have a very promising M&G from a 24 yo mixed single mom this evening. Her communication has been outstanding, she says she had one SB before (about a year ago) and she understands the deal here.
    Almost on cue about the time I hit upload on this post, my promising 24 yo texted me with a "family issue, I promise I'm not blowing you off, can we reschedule" message.

  4. #6631

    New to this forum from Phila / South Jersey

    First off let me start by saying, that while I was a casual observer of this thread, I didn't realize until just now that this forum covers all SD / sb not just in the Richmond area. Next, I have to throw some props to Hollywood Guy, yes living in Southern California, I. E. LA helps more than can be imagined, but that 85 pound spinner, she is so smoking HOT!

    I am 41, with about 18 years off Mongering / Sugar Daddy exp. I have been with 20.00, 200.00, 2,000.00 girls, what is the difference. Well drugs, and how much they will do.

    The worst ones are the middle ones, the girls who from BP, CL, or any other thing like that, the ones wanting 200-400 per visit. Too many rules, too stiff never a good time.

    For years I was on the sugardaddy site and been with many, many, beautiful girls, I was shocked just how much I could get them to do.

    But now I find that more and more girls are doing dope, and so many are scared to death of working the streets, so they will give mindless hours of numbing sex for very little money each day, as long as you treat them okay, and are there every day.

    The best is using one of these girls to find the next one. I was with a girl named Capri, she was 23 and 90 pounds, dark hair and I saw her every morning, she would ride along with me as I did my errands and would take care of me in the car as much as I wanted. I would them at some point, park and everything was on the menu, when I got bored of her, I asked her to find other girls to join us, which she did, her problem. She brings a GF that is younger, hotter, sexier, and sluttier than she was!

    So of course over the next couple of weeks, I make the switch. This girl is about to turn 19, but she was 18 when I first started with her 6 months ago, she has dark hair, ice blue eyes, was thin but she is 8 months preggo now, she lives at home with her BF, I have trained her to become such a total ****, I pick her up, she stays at my place 2 hours, that's usually a long make session, face fuck, and sex, 2 -3 rounds and then her DAD picks her up. Total damage, 40-50 per day, plus I make her lunch, and provide her with smokes while she is here.

    I see her 5-6 days a week depending on her schedule / flakiness.

    It is currently a buffet out there right now. She never heard of a sugardaddie before, but she is learning fast.

    She showed me about 6 of her girlfriends from Facebook, all either get high or are in rehab, again none are street walkers, but a couple of "older" guys who help them out. All of them are hot. So use your SB to recruit another. I constantly tell her how lucky she is, how she wouldn't last on the streets, and as long as she is Daddys little **** she will get cared for. They gobble it all up. Literally!

    Teddy.

  5. #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sugar dating young girls can be lonely on the weekend. They are either out with their girlfriends or working.
    I find that I get most responses from new girls that I have contacted on Monday or Tuesday. They usually are busy on the weekends. Even if I make a date for a M&G on the weekend it seems like I have a high flake rate.

    I do have a very promising M&G from a 24 yo mixed single mom this evening. Her communication has been outstanding, she says she had one SB before (about a year ago) and she understands the deal here. Yesterday without being asked she sent me an enticing picture, that if recent, earns her a 9 on body. We are having dinner this evening and I am ready with a nearby hotel picked out. I normally bring them home but she lives about 40 minutes away and I think she needs to stay relatively close to home tonight for child care purposes.

    My wild sex white girl from last week is still texting but has been unavailable. I think she was not pleased with $. If she would come out and say so I would give her a bump because she was so good. She keeps saying she wants to get together again soon, but has not had time. We will see.

    Have a date on Tuesday with a 35 year old, outside my usual age target, but she has a fantastic body. Her email to me said "let's play first, then go to dinner". Probably UTR but I am going to find out!

  6. #6629

    True Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    ,bad idea? Perhaps, but I'm enjoying the ride. My first true and real SB has now turned into a thing. She's 21, with one kid from Virginia, girl next door type. 7 body, face a solid 8, sex is moving up into the high 9 range. The girl is truly madly in love with me and I've decided, hey, I'm 44 years old, how many chances does a guy my age truly get to have a 21 year old so in love with you, she changes her life and wants to spend it with me? So why not. I've met her entire family and they all approve so far and even told her, I was a catch. True, this does not really fit into the mold of things here, but we only live this life once and I don't see another chance to engage in this level of a relationship with someone so fresh, appealing, sexy, and all that again.

    I am as skeptical as they come, having been burned more then once by a nice ass and pretty face, but I have tested this girl and she is legit madly in love with me. So for a while at least, my SB dating will slow to a crawl. I've been telling myself this can't really be happening, even reading articles on other couples of such opposite age extremes and finding it does happen and on occasion does work.
    Good luck DD! I know what obsession feels like, but as reality hits make sure the exit door is clearly marked. Obsessed girls can get crazy and she may not want to let go. When the sex becomes the "same ole same ole " leave yourself the freedom to add to the collection.

    Weekends: Many young Pots tell me they are only available on weekends, which I cannot do. I found the mid 20's (26-28) are a little more settled and don't need to bar crawl til 4 AM every weekend.

  7. #6628
    Sugar dating young girls can be lonely on the weekend. They are either out with their girlfriends or working. Even my MILF is busy beacuse that's mostly when she sees her kids, babysitting or cooking for her family.

    Sunday I have 4 FC dates scheduled. Two will have to go for sure.

  8. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    ,bad idea? Perhaps, but I'm enjoying the ride. My first true and real SB has now turned into a thing. She's 21, with one kid from Virginia, girl next door type. 7 body, face a solid 8, sex is moving up into the high 9 range. The girl is truly madly in love with me and I've decided, hey, I'm 44 years old, how many chances does a guy my age truly get to have a 21 year old so in love with you, she changes her life and wants to spend it with me? So why not. I've met her entire family and they all approve so far and even told her, I was a catch. True, this does not really fit into the mold of things here, but we only live this life once and I don't see another chance to engage in this level of a relationship with someone so fresh, appealing, sexy, and all that again.

    I am as skeptical as they come, having been burned more then once by a nice ass and pretty face, but I have tested this girl and she is legit madly in love with me. So for a while at least, my SB dating will slow to a crawl. I've been telling myself this can't really be happening, even reading articles on other couples of such opposite age extremes and finding it does happen and on occasion does work.
    Real opportunities like that, real love, maybe once a year or two if you date alot. Less if you don't.

  9. #6626

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    ,bad idea? Perhaps, but I'm enjoying the ride. My first true and real SB has now turned into a thing. She's 21, with one kid from Virginia, girl next door type. 7 body, face a solid 8, sex is moving up into the high 9 range. The girl is truly madly in love with me and I've decided, hey, I'm 44 years old, how many chances does a guy my age truly get to have a 21 year old so in love with you, she changes her life and wants to spend it with me? So why not. I've met her entire family and they all approve so far and even told her, I was a catch. True, this does not really fit into the mold of things here, but we only live this life once and I don't see another chance to engage in this level of a relationship with someone so fresh, appealing, sexy, and all that again.

    I am as skeptical as they come, having been burned more then once by a nice ass and pretty face, but I have tested this girl and she is legit madly in love with me. So for a while at least, my SB dating will slow to a crawl. I've been telling myself this can't really be happening, even reading articles on other couples of such opposite age extremes and finding it does happen and on occasion does work.
    Sincerely hope the relationship works out for you. I don't know how old the child is but you have a chance to have a significant impact on the young one. Having her Family be positive about the relationship certainly doesn't hurt either. I hope you will let us know how the relationship progresses as time goes on. Again best wishes.

  10. #6625

    I'm now exclusive to one SB.

    ,bad idea? Perhaps, but I'm enjoying the ride. My first true and real SB has now turned into a thing. She's 21, with one kid from Virginia, girl next door type. 7 body, face a solid 8, sex is moving up into the high 9 range. The girl is truly madly in love with me and I've decided, hey, I'm 44 years old, how many chances does a guy my age truly get to have a 21 year old so in love with you, she changes her life and wants to spend it with me? So why not. I've met her entire family and they all approve so far and even told her, I was a catch. True, this does not really fit into the mold of things here, but we only live this life once and I don't see another chance to engage in this level of a relationship with someone so fresh, appealing, sexy, and all that again.

    I am as skeptical as they come, having been burned more then once by a nice ass and pretty face, but I have tested this girl and she is legit madly in love with me. So for a while at least, my SB dating will slow to a crawl. I've been telling myself this can't really be happening, even reading articles on other couples of such opposite age extremes and finding it does happen and on occasion does work.

  11. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood. At least you are consistent. Everyone of your girls look the same. Hot, hot, and hot!
    18-24. AA or mixed. Slender with A or B cups preferred. Totally shaved that day. Pretty feet are a plus. And must know how to kiss or be willing to learn. Its like natural viagra.

  12. #6623

    Consistency

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pussy is never free. You are always going to pay financially or emotionally.
    Hollywood. At least you are consistent. Everyone of your girls look the same. Hot, hot, and hot!

  13. #6622

    Pms

    Pussy Means Stress (PMS).

    None of us are immune. Rich or poor, it's all the same. Look at Donald Sterling. All the money in the world and this skank outs him to the world. That girl had best watch her back. I guess 2 Ferraris and a $1 Mil apartment aren't enough. A woman scorned (his wife) precipitated that little toss up it seems. Sheesh! What is a guy to do?

    So Hollywood has got it right it seems. Serial date the good ones, discard them when the emotional / financial cost gets too high, and still have your life to yourself. Sometimes it's nice just to go home to peace and quiet, kick back, watch TV, or read a good book. On the other hand prospecting for the next hottest girl is always a load of fun.

    Pot # 1 converted to SB #2.

    She is a cute, fiery 20 something yr old 8/6. 5/8/8 She is inexperienced and naive but will be fun training up.

    SB # 1 has fallen off the grid. She owes me so she knows she isn't going to make much coming over for a quickie. Like all of them, she can't look long term enough to see that 1) she gets a heck of a good fucking with multiple Os and 2) there is a full payday after she works off the debt in a month or so. Who knows? I will keep her in the loop if she doesn't totally flake out.

    POT # 3.

    I am most excited about. We have had scheduling problems but she is a 9/9/9/? I hope I can get her converted to an SB soon.

  14. #6621

    M and G

    I am doing one M and G a week so far this year. I have taken a different approach than in prior years. I am not just going for the low hanging fruit. (UTR's, Pro's, and down on their luck girls). I have really tried to target the "good girls" with a naughty side, that need their daddy to be complete (at least in the FC). This nurse with a bangin bod ( 5'2" and 103 ) replied to my intro letter as follows "Thanks for your message. I love that it was straight to the point. No room for questions. I actually like your arrangement, it seems safe, and easy".

    Easy, as in no promise from her, of more than the happy ending of her choice. If it doesn't go to intercourse on the first date, no problem, but if there is no guarantee of that on the second date, then there won't be one. The usual $ offer. I have started to just hit up anyone, even the obvious GPS girls, because you never know, right?

    Of course a first date could be just a M and G with no compensation and half of the ones I have had this year were exactly that. So the quantity of my sex life has dropped off a bit but the quality has gone up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nurse.jpg‎  

  15. #6620
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pussy is never free. You are always going to pay financially or emotionally.
    It's true. If I only had a dollar for every migraine I've endured in pursuit of pussy, I could live like Hugh Hefner or Donald Sterling. Hey, wait a minute, those guys still have a constant stream of female-related headaches don't they? I guess it never really ends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape