Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7028
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 78

    Abbreviations

    All of us use abbreviations to take a few keystrokes off our typing, but it might be better to type out the provider's name when discussing her. In recent posts CC could be interpreted as Cookie Claire, Cassidy Crowne, or CupCake. Particularly when one provides negative or neutral feedback it would help not to accidentally besmirch the wrong provider.

  2. #7027
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaTom  [View Original Post]
    Candice is outstanding!! I have lost count of the number of times I have seen her, she is truly sexy and erotic in a womanly way. She is not a 20-yr old spinner, but for an oldster like me, she is tops!!
    I am the second one she ever seen when she started almost three years ago and still see her all the time.

  3. #7026

    Candice = superb

    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    Can't put it any better than that.
    Candice is outstanding!! I have lost count of the number of times I have seen her, she is truly sexy and erotic in a womanly way. She is not a 20-yr old spinner, but for an oldster like me, she is tops!!

  4. #7025

    Cookie Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyWantsYou  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any reviews on Claire? I found one by a single poster user, looking for feedback.
    I reviewed her briefly a couple months ago. She seems to be a nice college student, but my dream with her was not exemplary in any way. It wasn't a case of TOFTT, as she's legit, not a rip off artist, but in spite of her economical donation and close proximity to my place of employment, I have not had a desire for a repeat. I suppose the reason for that is that I didn't pay close enough attention to her pictures. She uses real, current photos of herself, but I misjudged how she would appear based on the pictures in her ads. She's no BBW, but she's definitely not a spinner. I prefer providers who are on the thin side, so seeing Claire was a good reminder for me to pay as much attention to what a provider does not show in her pics as to what she does show in them.

  5. #7024

    Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]
    Candice.

    I saw Candice on short notice. Review: I think this was my 4th visit. I don't think I've ever seen a bad review of her. Ever. Not many ladies can say that and there is a reason. That should do it for a review. (She was actually my first visit in the hobby and I recommend her for newbies.).
    Can't put it any better than that.

  6. #7023

    Let me reiterate

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyShack76  [View Original Post]
    Let's be sure that the CC described here is Cassidy Crowne and not the delicious Cupcake!! Just saying.
    This is DEF not Cupcake! Cupcake is the total opposite of Cassidy Crowne. Classy, good looking, and drug free.

  7. #7022

    Candice

    Candice.

    I saw Candice on short notice. Review: I think this was my 4th visit. I don't think I've ever seen a bad review of her. Ever. Not many ladies can say that and there is a reason. That should do it for a review. (She was actually my first visit in the hobby and I recommend her for newbies.).

  8. #7021

    Nice and juicy

    I've seen her ads on BP in the past. I don't think there are reviews but I'm not sure. Any intel? We can always use another BBW.

  9. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]

    Maybe it's time to buy a blow up doll, but I'm a guy that likes variety. Maybe I can blow it up a little when I'm in the mood for a spinner, a lot for curvy, and high pressure for a BBW. I'll probably stick to one spinner provider (she tries harder because she knows that spinners aren't my normal taste), a curvy one and one with great boobs (If they see this I think they know who they are). In the meantime, I'll wait for a nasty PM waiting explaining how terrible I was today.
    Babe I just wanted to say that I think you are one of the most lovable guys I have ever met and on top of that you are just so dam sweet and have a heart of gold. I hope that you don't let a terrible experience like this keep you from hobbying as we need more men like you around. I would love for you to come back to me so I can smother you with these big boobs and suck them too. Kisses babe.

  10. #7019

    Hey now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention. CC is ugly as sin!
    Let's be sure that the CC described here is Cassidy Crowne and not the delicious Cupcake!! Just saying.

  11. #7018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabadogigante  [View Original Post]
    That sucks man. I tried to set up something with CookieClaire today also but never got a response back. Her last post said something about only getting emails now dude to phone issues. Maybe that's why. Idk. I'm going to try again another time. Best of luck.
    I saw CookieClaire last night, didn't have any issues scheduling. I emailed her and she responded right back. Private incall not far from Cincy state. Nice girl.

  12. #7017

    Sexylexi69 a good morning riser

    I had this morning free and tried to schedule with Madelynn, no replies Wed. Thur. Or Fri. (her loss IMO).

    So I also tried to schedule with Sexyexy69, and got her to schedule an early morning 'get to know you'.

    She was freshly showered, with a hint of perfume that an old girlfriend of mine used to wear (bonus). She has crappy photos in her ads that don't do her justice. She has a firm taunt body with soft supple skin and a fine collection of lingerie. Her GFE reputation is well earned, and she took instructions very well.

    She gave great BBBJ and I returned the favor with sweet DATY. After she came, we switched to cowgirl, to sideways, to more DATY to Doggie, to more BBBJ, to Mish to completion.

    Afterwards we had a smoke and chat (no smokey smell when I entered). No rush, no clock watching, no BS and no drama. Just a nice GFE that reminded me of younger days. Just what the Dr ordered.

    Stay safe out there.

    Alf.

  13. #7016
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 40

    Cookie claire

    Hey guys any reviews on Claire? I found one by a single poster user, looking for feedback.

  14. #7015

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh88  [View Original Post]
    I am not surprised at what happened to you, I am more intrigued why someone would want to spend an overnight with a provider, no matter how hot looking she is? At 1. 0/ hr, I am assuming CC is not the crme de la crme either? I could do a dinner date and a pop afterwards, but once the sex is over, there's really not much else to do or talk about, and I'm sure most providers can't wait until we mongers get the hell out of there once the morning comes? To each his own.
    Not to mention. CC is ugly as sin!

  15. #7014

    BAD day

    I went to see a well reviewed provider, supposedly with a full menu. I won't mention her name because I always leave open the possibility it just a bad day, it was something I did, etc. Any, setup was easy and she was ready on time. I brought her a little gift and stopped to pick up something she asked for. She is really hot! She told me where to put my stuff and we got naked.

    Now don't get me wrong, I know why we pay for sex. The spouse gave up on sex a long time ago and my only shot with her is after she has 2 drinks and before she gets fall down drunk when she literally forgets what we're doing. Really. I'm also not Justin Beiber. His grandad maybe, and my exercise routine consists of pushing back my recliner after going for a beer. I have about 27 conditions that make getting it up virtually impossible. I am thankful that I can still get off at all. I know that many of you can relate. Believe it or not, I know that I'm too old, too fat, and too sick to get it any other way.

    Anyway, we get on the bed and cuddled and kissed. I guess DFK wasn't on the menu, because I tried to no avail. Then I started rubbing her boobs and she winced like I had started smacking them around. I started to suck her nipples and she said they were tender. I tried licking them and she winced again so I figured they were "look but don't touch". Somehow I figured that there wouldn't be a discount because most of her top half was off limits. She suggested a BJ so I said sure. I watched her head bob up and down and it did feel good but it actually got monotonous. Up, down, up down. Certainly not what I had read about here. Next, some more snuggling and, I think, watching her take a nap, luckily she didn't charge extra for that. At least the view was still good.

    Next, I went for DATY. Beautiful pussy, really tasty. I'm usually pretty good, at least I've been told, and she did moan and move around a little, but after a while, her moans seemed to be more from pain or boredom than pleasure, so I asked if she was okay, and she asked me not to continue. Back to snuggling and then another BJ which got progressively more boring over time. I suggested a couple techniques that might help the little guy out, but she continued with the up, down. Up, down.

    Next, asked her to play with herself while I tried the do it yourself method. She was even lackluster on herself and I gave that up. I got beside her and watched her seem to fall asleep and I figured that I'd be nice and just quietly pay and leave. When I moved over she suggested that maybe I WAS JUST NERVOUS! Certainly it must not have been anything she did or didn't do. That was her cue that additional effort on her part was over. I kept my mouth shut, got dressed, payed for my hour, (it was actually less but who's timing).

    I've ranted about this before: Ladies we're FUCKING PAYING YOU! I'm a professional with an advanced degree and I wish I could get your hourly rate.

    Maybe it's time to buy a blow up doll, but I'm a guy that likes variety. Maybe I can blow it up a little when I'm in the mood for a spinner, a lot for curvy, and high pressure for a BBW. I'll probably stick to one spinner provider (she tries harder because she knows that spinners aren't my normal taste), a curvy one and one with great boobs (If they see this I think they know who they are). In the meantime, I'll wait for a nasty PM waiting explaining how terrible I was today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape