The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 542 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Helium1  [View Original Post]
    I've bee searching code reviews on this provider.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-35/16662283

    And can't find any. Have contacted her but just can't bring myself to visit her without some sort of info. Any one seen her? She has ads on many many sites.
    Toftt and give her a roll but I belive she is with a service.

  2. #184

    Provider been around a while no reviews

    I've bee searching code reviews on this provider.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-35/16662283

    And can't find any. Have contacted her but just can't bring myself to visit her without some sort of info. Any one seen her? She has ads on many many sites.

  3. #183

    Starts slow? stays slow

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of another session with Lisa. Just about everything was on the menu including greek. She has a good attitude. As I mentioned earlier she starts out a little slow with everything covered, but once she gets to know you and feels comfortable things get really good. Sometimes mom is in the next room, but will leave if that bothers you. Don't know why she quite advertising on BP, maybe she no longer has a computer I forgot to ask. As always, YMMV.
    My experience with Lisa was well not great. She started slow and kind of have me the cold shoulder. Never seemed to warm up to me completely. We didn't have much in common so maybe the chemistry just wasn't there..

  4. #182

    KY Monger coming to Tuscon

    Hello Tusconians,

    Senior Derby City hobbyist heading your way and looking for some insight to your fine city's prized providers. We in KY pride ourselves for the top notch talent and the Southern Hospitality to share the wealth, except on Derby Day where all bets are off. Ha.

    I'm hoping some of you can provide some direction to your local talent and help make my visit as pleasant as can be had. I'm certainly willing to do the same if you opt to visit my fine city Louisville, KY.

    Best Regards,

    BlazerLazer

  5. #181

    Lisa / Strawberry

    Received a text from Lisa, said she was still in Virginia and asked if I was interested in seeing her sister. The answer was an emphatic no! I met her sister once and she is nothing like Lisa in body or looks. Too bad.

  6. #180

    Jesse jay

    [Definitely call Jesse jay 520 338 7165 she is amazing and fucks like a porn star and she is discreet.

    QUOTE=TucsonDave; 1359504]With $.00 in my pocket I am torn between the following choices, all of which are new to me. If you mongers had to choose,

    Which would you drop your Ben franklin on?

    Maribel.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...68-25/12112121

    Spanish (Any of her girls)

    http://tucson.backpage.com/Therapeut...m-9pm/14578413

    OneTouch.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ch-29/12853019

    Jennifer.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...rub-28/6519338

    Anna (if I can get ahold of her)

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/euphoria-26/6807464

    Also, as we head towards the Gem Show the pool of ads is increasing as are the rates. There are groups that travel.

    At the same time as various conventions and events. Be careful as we get closer to the full Gem show. Rip-offs will

    Be here and gone before we know it.

    Dave[/QUOTE]

  7. #179

    Thanks Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSpirit711  [View Original Post]
    You could reach out to Stevie, she is on BP and has alot of play toys you might like.
    Thanks Tiger. I've seen Stevie / Deevi before. She's okay, just scares me a little LOL. Met up with RubyStar who was fun and sensual. Thanks though for the referral!

  8. #178

    For a fun time in the fetish realm

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredericks69  [View Original Post]
    Okay, my ATF Serena is out of the picture now. And I find myself alone tonight and I am looking for company. Who would you recommend? Not looking for FS. But would like someone is like to play adult games (fetish games). Like with me being the sub. Easy for them.

    Anyone have a recommendation for this for tonight? I thought about Maci, and Nikki. I've seen Nikki before, but not sure if Maci is into those kinds of things. Any other recommends for a kinky night?

    Thanks so much mongers! I miss my ATF!
    You could reach out to Stevie, she is on BP and has alot of play toys you might like.

  9. #177

    Need a referral for tonight!

    Okay, my ATF Serena is out of the picture now. And I find myself alone tonight and I am looking for company. Who would you recommend? Not looking for FS. But would like someone is like to play adult games (fetish games). Like with me being the sub. Easy for them.

    Anyone have a recommendation for this for tonight? I thought about Maci, and Nikki. I've seen Nikki before, but not sure if Maci is into those kinds of things. Any other recommends for a kinky night?

    Thanks so much mongers! I miss my ATF!

  10. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirstyforme  [View Original Post]
    Da_Hunter,

    Didn't see contact details, but this may be the post he referred to in Backpage Advertisements:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...55#post1498055
    Thanks. That must be her.

  11. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum and posts by you for 'Lisa" and still couldn't figure out who you were talking about. If you feel comfortable sharing details, including contact info, on the board or via PM, please do.
    Send me a PM and I'll provide contact info. She has a killer ass.

  12. #174

    Could this be the post he's referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum and posts by you for 'Lisa" and still couldn't figure out who you were talking about. If you feel comfortable sharing details, including contact info, on the board or via PM, please do.
    Da_Hunter,

    Didn't see contact details, but this may be the post he referred to in Backpage Advertisements:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...55#post1498055

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of another session with Lisa. Just about everything was on the menu including greek. She has a good attitude. As I mentioned earlier she starts out a little slow with everything covered, but once she gets to know you and feels comfortable things get really good. Sometimes mom is in the next room, but will leave if that bothers you. Don't know why she quite advertising on BP, maybe she no longer has a computer I forgot to ask. As always, YMMV.
    I searched the forum and posts by you for 'Lisa" and still couldn't figure out who you were talking about. If you feel comfortable sharing details, including contact info, on the board or via PM, please do.

  14. #172

    Lisa

    Had the pleasure of another session with Lisa. Just about everything was on the menu including greek. She has a good attitude. As I mentioned earlier she starts out a little slow with everything covered, but once she gets to know you and feels comfortable things get really good. Sometimes mom is in the next room, but will leave if that bothers you. Don't know why she quite advertising on BP, maybe she no longer has a computer I forgot to ask. As always, YMMV.

  15. #171

    FYI Hoku is back in Tucson this week

    She is back in Tucson this week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Purple  [View Original Post]
    Thanks CL. I wanted to let people know she is doing incalls, I just happened to have her come to my place because she was doing the overnight. She said she could also do outcalls too but would again need a ride. She flew down from the northwest and is not yet old enough to rent a car. Though she is mature for her age. She is a little thick, but in a very good way. Definitely one of the best times I've experienced. I also attached some pics from her ads.

    Attachment 161431

    Attachment 161432

    Attachment 161433

    Attachment 161434

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape