Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7741

    1st FC3 visit

    Thanks to a fellow monger, I made my way to my first FC3 experience. I must say calling, scheduling, and finding the place was a tad of a challenge, but it worked in the long run. When I first called, it seemed like I was calling a Labor Day telethon office with all the background noises and such. I was quoted $. 2 for the half hour without military upgrades. Anna and Jenny were the hosts and Anna took care of me during this visit. Anna quoted $. 4 and was surprised when I said no and Mamasan told me $. 2. When RTFF, I saw others had paid $. 0 for the half, and next time I'll work to that number. I have to say she was damn near perfect all the way around. Absolutely gorgeous, with a large tattoo covering her left breast. I started out with face down for more of a rub session than anything else, and then I hear a 'snap' and then two breasts dangling over my back and butt. That, to me, was my signal to flip and I started sucking her breasts, followed by DATY, which got her squirming. She started saying, "I need to kiss you, I need to kiss you" which caught me off guard, as I've only had UTR providers that would actually kiss, but what she really meant was she wanted to suck my cock. She covered up and gave my cock and balls a lot of attention and then asked me if I was ready. I guess that piece of concrete on my crotch gave it away, so we turned mish for about 10 min of pounding before filling the cover. She said she had come down from NYC and had been there for two days and that she would be there for two weeks. I will definitely see her again before she leaves.

  2. #7740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    000 - Jane

    Payed a visit this week to one of the most consistent establishments in NoVA. In terms of service as well as quality of provider. As always, I was not disappointed, and after seeing some reports here already, I was ok with drawing Jane. Very good attitude and good body to go with it. I am not sure if it is her standard, but the massage I received was actually enjoyable, as well as longer than the usual. Enjoyed the standard services with her enthusiastic attitude as well as the do it yourself shower. Would repeat with Jane. There is another provider on deck, though I did not see her. (Face / Body / Attitude / Service).

    Jane: 7/8/8/8.

    Respected seniors as always PM with questions.

    Zhuxi.

  3. #7739

    Relax Center Not Relaxing

    Stopped at relax center the other day and Coco was my draw. Massage was ok if you like the same spot rubbed repeatedly, but otherwise nothing remarkable. She does have very nice legs. On the flip, she informed me she didn't do anything for less than. 80. I just laughed but she was serious. I said forget it and I would be on my way. She then said don't tell anyone and commenced to do a faux BJ and mostly HJ. Finished and left the donation I told her and she was not happy. She wanted 1 for really nothing but HE and said we agreed, which we had not. Told her it was all I had and no more. Told me not to come back or it would not be good. If you go, just be prepared for a high cost with her or a bad attitude.

  4. #7738

    Visiting from Raleigh

    Hello NoVa. I have to make the drive up to Dulles and will have a few hours to spare. I spent over an hour reading the forum today on my phone till I got a headache and I've got the number for FCCC and a general idea for rates. While it sound like a sure thing, I'm not too big on the thought of the apartment building setting. Maybe it shouldn't worry me but hey. I've seen a few reports about the AMPs in the Dulles area but wanted to get suggestions for my best bet as I'll only have the funds for one shot and as I'll already be frustrated by sitting in traffic and listening to the old lady nag I'd like to at least get what yall call the Std NoVa ending. (Down here we just call it the HE) Anything else on the menu would be great and I don't mind the upcharge. If anyone is willing to share I'd appreciate it. As always, PM or open forum is fine with me. If you're ever down this way hit me up for a place to enjoy yourselves.

    Thanks.

    BEH.

  5. #7737
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Been there, done that. The Philippines and Singapore have some of the best mongering I've ever done. I'll post the least old of providers I see.
    I'll second that. Having been to PI 10+ times. The girls are very willing and with little to no attitude. Reason= they can't afford it as it is too damn easy to kick her to the curb and go 15 ft down the road and get another.

    N_R.

  6. #7736
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    You love YOUNG Asian and Latina girls?? Well, I have news for you, you need to goto Asia and Latin America for that. You are not going to find anything under 35-40 at an AAMP here in NOVA / DC area. If you do, please let us all know where they are at and if they will drop their panties too. Not going to happen.

    PC out.
    Been there, done that. The Philippines and Singapore have some of the best mongering I've ever done. I'll post the least old of providers I see.

  7. #7735
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I obviously didn't get the memo saying the only thing offered at the AMP located between Little River Turnpike and Evergreen Ln in Fairfax is massage and a table shower. I refused the towel and got a pretty decent massage. On the flip, she tried the towel again and I pulled it back off. She started talking about her boyfriend and how he was due over to pick her up, which was annoying. When I moved her hand to rub Johnny and the boys, she retreated and told me she didn't do that and that I was too handsome to be asking for that. She walked over and grabbed a bottle of baby oil and douched my crotch with it and told me I could jerk myself off. That was a first. Had to chuckle at that one. I've RTFF about the FCCC and would love to know where I can find that place. I absolutely love young Asian and Latino girls. Be safe!
    You love YOUNG Asian and Latina girls?? Well, I have news for you, you need to goto Asia and Latin America for that. You are not going to find anything under 35-40 at an AAMP here in NOVA / DC area. If you do, please let us all know where they are at and if they will drop their panties too. Not going to happen.

    PC out.

  8. #7734

    Back to Cap Massagi

    Saw E-a again, 59 door fee, 41 tip. UTC roaming, hands in crotch, hands on tits (nice pointed nips). Rubbing the ass, HJ for pop 1. Head massage (big head that is LOL), little more oil for pop 2, full 60 minutes and decent attitude. Yes she was well north of 40 yrs old but still has a nice enuff BOD

    PC out.

  9. #7733

    Toftt

    I obviously didn't get the memo saying the only thing offered at the AMP located between Little River Turnpike and Evergreen Ln in Fairfax is massage and a table shower. I refused the towel and got a pretty decent massage. On the flip, she tried the towel again and I pulled it back off. She started talking about her boyfriend and how he was due over to pick her up, which was annoying. When I moved her hand to rub Johnny and the boys, she retreated and told me she didn't do that and that I was too handsome to be asking for that. She walked over and grabbed a bottle of baby oil and douched my crotch with it and told me I could jerk myself off. That was a first. Had to chuckle at that one. I've RTFF about the FCCC and would love to know where I can find that place. I absolutely love young Asian and Latino girls. Be safe!

  10. #7732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    One quick note, I'm just as much of a sucker for a hot chick as the next guy, don't get me wrong. And when I said pussy is a commodity I didn't mean there aren't different levels of quality. Hot chicks definitely have their own level, just like high end restaurants. There may not be as many of them around but hopefully with homework and info sharing we can better identify the ones who deliver service that's at least somewhat in line with their price.

    What I'm trying to do is call out those mongers who are paying 300+/ hr for crappy service from a hot chick who thinks men should be happy to pay top dollar just to be in the same room with her. And then these same mongers go on to post glowing reviews on the oThER site, which just perpetuates the cycle of BS. The other side of that coin is the guys who pay 200+/ hr for crappy service from an average looking chick. Different levels but same principle.

    So do your homework and think with the big head, guys. You work hard for your $ and it's not asking too much to get the appropriate level of service for the price paid, whether fine dining or fast food.
    Always good discussion with you. We're on the same page.

    Zhuxi.

  11. #7731

    Prince.

    Fellas,

    Stopped by Prince earlier this week and it seems the lineup has changed slightly. Two MPs on site. One ROK and one Thai. Both seemed to be in their early 40's with nice attributes. I chose Penny (ROK) and got a good massage with the standard "NOVA Finish". I poked and prodded a bit about extras and didn't get very far. I will repeat as the service was good and Penny was nice and a bit playful.

    Damage:

    One Hr=$80.

    Tip for NOVA Finish=$40.

    N_R.

    P.S. Having lived in Asia as well as Europe. I have to mention that I find it rather appalling that I'm paying $120 / $160 for such little service. ANYWHERE else in the world, we could get Full Service for 1/3 of the cost. I'm sure that many of you that have traveled abroad can relate. Simple economics of supply vs. Demand.

  12. #7730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Early bird special?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    For good legit massage need to add my new fave younger Chinese lady in Crystal Spa.

    Lisa http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...541643366.html.

    Lisa is beautiful lady in her 20's.
    IIRC, for the longest time that place advertised 50/ hr if you went between 10 am and noon on weekdays. I don't see it in their current ad but I bet if you call and make an appt during that time you might be able to ask for and get that special. If MMS starts to say no, just act disappointed and say you'll cancel the appt since the special isn't available. That's a slow time for them anyway and 50 for the house is better than nothing. Besides, it doesn't hurt to ask.

    Bottom line is you may be able to see Lisa for less (if that time fits with your schedule).

    Happy hunting and stay safe!

  13. #7729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Happy to stir up some discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.
    One quick note, I'm just as much of a sucker for a hot chick as the next guy, don't get me wrong. And when I said pussy is a commodity I didn't mean there aren't different levels of quality. Hot chicks definitely have their own level, just like high end restaurants. There may not be as many of them around but hopefully with homework and info sharing we can better identify the ones who deliver service that's at least somewhat in line with their price.

    What I'm trying to do is call out those mongers who are paying 300+/ hr for crappy service from a hot chick who thinks men should be happy to pay top dollar just to be in the same room with her. And then these same mongers go on to post glowing reviews on the oThER site, which just perpetuates the cycle of BS. The other side of that coin is the guys who pay 200+/ hr for crappy service from an average looking chick. Different levels but same principle.

    So do your homework and think with the big head, guys. You work hard for your $ and it's not asking too much to get the appropriate level of service for the price paid, whether fine dining or fast food.

  14. #7728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    For good legit massage need to add my new fave younger Chinese lady in Crystal Spa.

    Lisa http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...541643366.html.

    Lisa is beautiful lady in her 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/14851184

    I posted about them earlier but I haven't seen their ad for a while, so I thought it might be good time to post a reminder.

    One male and one female therapist, both Chinese. Saw the female, who looks nothing like the pic in the ad, and got an OK legit massage for 80/ hr (no table shower avail) with absolutely no hint of extras. So, if you're looking for a HE place, this is not it.

    If you're looking for a good legit massage in the same general area, here are my personal faves:

    Yue http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9848/14062131.

    Jin http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...526440953.html.

    Both provide an outstanding (strictly legit) massage for 70/ hr. Yue is a younger Chinese female and is cute as a button and fun to talk to. Jin is an older Chinese lady but in great shape and gives a deep massage that is not for the faint of heart. If you see either of them, treat them right or I will have to hunt you down (LOL)!

  15. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.
    Personally the girls are bad 80% of time here in NOVA and DC areas IMHO. Move to SOCAL where on any given day you can do a 20 yr+ girl for 120-150 all day long and have a variety of tang from all parts of China. I do 4-5 different Milfs there weekly for 70-90 dollas. Younger are 80-115 depending on if its a incall or AMP.

    PC out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape