Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5443
-
06-28-14 10:49 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Dy
Dyan, the 2014 model (These pictures were taken while on a double date with Angel. Report to follow.).
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
Your description is right on the mark. She is a mature lady. Because she is so accommodating and you know you are going to get great service, you can relax and be yourself around her. She is funny, entertaining and an all-around good provider.
I don't always date her, because usually I'm on the look-out for new talent. That's just the way I am. But! I always stop and chat with her, whenever I see her. And! Whenever I'm in a pinch, she's my go-to gal.
I don't do car dates anymore. My first date with Dyan was during the day in the front seat and she blew my mind. If car dates are you thing and you are into spinners; for a fantastic time I highly recommend Dyan.
CookyJar.
P.S.: I am not sure about an all-nighter, but Stacey would not have been a bad substitute. She is a very pleasant girl who gives a great GFE. The service is excellent. The pussy is tight. Stacey gives a really nice BBBJ although it's not on par with Dyan's, but, then who is?
-
06-27-14 22:36 #3672Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-27-14 22:36 #3671Regular Member

Posts: 17Stars in the heart
I will always take you back. Just come back. Watch out Art your games are not cool. Kevin good people. You have words. Let them roll. "Broken we are, together fixed".
-
06-27-14 13:40 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 194Missy
Well if you've talking about tall thin Missy with the long dark hair I have not spotted her in a long while. Rumors about her immune system may have affected her marketability. I heard from a girl from her high school days that she was positive.
Originally Posted by VjUtt
[View Original Post]
Good hunting gents.
-
06-27-14 08:04 #3669Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone have her contact info?
Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-14 17:45 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 93Dream she's back?
Hey Danny Boy, where is she hanging out? Is she advertising? Is this a new pic?
Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-14 22:48 #3667Regular Member

Posts: 20http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...me-24/18936046
I think I saw this girl wandering around the AC by station in flip flops. Not sure it was her tho. Anyone know who she is?
-
06-25-14 21:23 #3666Regular Member

Posts: 16Where to go
Days INN or Quality INN on Rt 130 both offer short stays for around 60-$75.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
Feathernest Inn like someone else said on Rt 70 in Cherry Hill offers a short stay I believe around the same rate.
The Inn of the Dove in CHerry hill right off of Rt 70 is similar to the Feathernest with Themed Rooms. With short stays for around $65.
America's Best in Cherry Hill on Rt 70 also offer short stays. Same rate as the two above.
The black horse pike (Rt 168) in Belmawr is loaded with spots that offer day rate / short stays. Too many to mention.
Good Luck!
-
06-25-14 20:27 #3665Banned Member

Posts: 285$40 Garden State Hotel is pretty good and I think that covers 3 hours, however I haven't been there in a few months.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Garden+State+Inn+%26+Suites / at 39.993442,-74.999725,17 z / data=!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x0:0 x7 bd7 d7640 b53 f4 d3.
-
06-25-14 19:48 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 82I think feathers nest inn still has short stays during the day and you might enjoy the theme rooms. There are several hotels in Bellmawr on Black horse pike right before you get to the turnpike that are reasonable during the week and you can stay the night for the same price as short stay rates. hope that helps.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-14 17:05 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 2243Any 411? Help?
OK, so I know I'm a little out of my box here venturing into SJ, but. Got a nice utr girl on the line and need some help: Where are the decent ST places to take a girl to? She ain't no drugged out SW, so I need something above SW level. Something on the order of le Hotel Carlyle in Philly won't cut it.
So looking for something between Cherry Hill and the Del Memorial Bridge. Anyone have recommendations? Suggestions? Help?
Thanks in advance.
-
06-25-14 16:20 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 93Is Missy (spicy) still around?
Does anyone know if Missy is still around? She was certainly the most beautiful Camden girl on this site!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 21:59 #3661Regular Member

Posts: 17R_t been a hero in the army years just tryna have some fun funny dude funny. I bet you get respect on the streets.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 09:14 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 5563Brigitte
I grabbed Brigitte, with a little help from a friend, as she was walking away from Broadway. I would probably have passed her up as a civilian, had not my friend informed me of her real status. Sometimes opportunity knocks, sometimes it just presents itself either was you've got to be there when the door is opened.
CookyJar.
-
06-23-14 09:12 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 5563Brigitte
I am guessing Brigitte is new to the Broadway stroll. She is a little laid back and not an aggressive talker. She is very pleasant and easy to be with. There will be more about the service in my next report; suffice it to say I didn't have any problems, at all, with Brigitte.
CookyJar.










Reply With Quote





