Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 516 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1837

    Lawsuit

    Sounds like lopaw from zbone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    A lesbian is suing Paradise.

    Hey, I just find the story funny in an ironic way.

    http://www.dailybreeze.com/social-af...not-with-a-man

  2. #1836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    Woman sues Paradise Showgirls in Industry

    A lesbian is suing Paradise.

    Hey, I just find the story funny in an ironic way.

    http://www.dailybreeze.com/social-af...not-with-a-man

  3. #1835
    Quote Originally Posted by Akara  [View Original Post]
    A non-Chinese person posted a report a while back. I say non-Chinese because I assume you will get a different experience if you are Chinese. If I remember correctly they were not really welcome, was charged an extremely high price for beer and kinda forced to leave by the environment.
    You're right. That was my report. I'm white and walked in with a white friend and they did everything they could to keep us out of there. We had no idea the place was a hostess club. The ironic part was the security guy who tried so hard to deny us entry. He was aggressive, not persuasive, was also white. When I gave it back to him as being non-Chinese he told me that he lived in China for years and speaks Mandarin. OK. An honorary Chinese. I should have told him that I've fucked about 45 Chinese massage girls and I recently dated a Chinese lawyer, so maybe spreading all that jizz around Chinese womanhood is adequate resumé? Once in we got stared out of the joint. Well if I'm making you uncomfortable, I'll just leave. I mean we came in to relax ya know. The high price beer now makes sense since that would be expected in an asian hostess club.

    Funny, I used to go to a few of the hostess clubs that once proliferated in COI but girls and crowd were diverse. They got shut down hard 100% about 10 years ago. But the true ethnic enclaves get a special pass in more ways than just having the privilege to operate without LE interference. The diverse hostess clubs could never get away serving liquor and these ethnic places make bank on mega high price bottle service.

    I was at DV yesterday and noticed the hostess club has a new name and sign. Something like Shanghai Nights Karaoke. So maybe the name and management has changed, but seems like the format is the same.

  4. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by OCJoker1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever ventured inside this place next to thej vu? The few yelp reviews seem to suggest it's a Chinese hostess type place more than just singing going on here.
    A non-Chinese person posted a report a while back. I say non-Chinese because I assume you will get a different experience if you are Chinese. If I remember correctly they were not really welcome, was charged an extremely high price for beer and kinda forced to leave by the environment.

  5. #1833

    Diamond karaoke pub

    Anyone ever ventured inside this place next to theéjà vu? The few yelp reviews seem to suggest it's a Chinese hostess type place more than just singing going on here.

  6. #1832

    Where Are the BEst White Girls?

    What's the best club that has a good number of white girls that provide extras? Thanks for any help.

  7. #1831
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]

    Jefelici, sorry I missed your post. I think you were missing some useful information that would have enhanced your afternoon.
    I think Jefelici should print out your mini guide and make another trip or 4 to COI.

    Besides, I can't imagine just one trip being enough to fully experience the clubs in that city.

  8. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Hope you had some good time there. I'm not a club guy, but I can understand the appeal of a buffet line.

    How's the COI clubs compared to where you're from?

    Good luck if you head back for another round.
    You nailed it with your "buffet" metaphor. For me it is rare that I can duplicate the quality of a one on one encounter in a comfortable truly private space without a ticking clock or a DJs timing counting down to climax, another reach for the wallet or blue balls that one is up against in a strip club. However, the strip club gives you the opportunity to be surrounded by numerous naked women who you can interact with verbally and physically at the same time in the same space. Different options and experiences and all have their specific appeal. We are lucky to be in SoCal with such a wide variety of play available including Tijuana which I particularly enjoy for many reasons including that you combine the appeal of a strip club party / orgy atmosphere with the ultimate resolution with one (or more) partner (s) in a private comfortable hotel room with affordable extended blocks of time on the menu.

    Jefelici, sorry I missed your post. I think you were missing some useful information that would have enhanced your afternoon. I enjoy the rawness of Paradise but for me the go to place in COI now is Synn with a wider variety of more attractive talent working the way you want it at more popular prices. DVCOI seems to be back on the rise these days and is definitely the best choice if you're on a tight budget and want to sample widely in the buffet line.

    BTW, Jordan has got to be the most overrated stripper in COI. I don't even think she's slightly attractive though dudes fall all over her just cause she's skinny. Sickly skinny IMO but I realize that's a popular look for many of us. But she seems like a miserable personality these days, she works too much and is a burn out, and she's paranoid and pissed about the wide open discussion on the internet among patrons, particularly on another site as are several of the Paradise girls in particular.

    As a result of the "exposure" and the advent of the $150 "Fantasy VIPs" (which are only 10 minute encounters BTW unless you can negotiate additional time), the super high mileage that was once routine in the regular nude lap dances particularly during the day shift has come down. The girls don't want a net rep of being easy for cheap, and the club wants it's cut from a VIP instead of their cut of a 3 4 1 with the dancer pocketing tips for extras. Regular more extended VIPs in larger more comfortable rooms at Paradise cost $300 by comparison except during Wednesday promotions when they cut the cost to $100 but also cut the time to 10-15 minutes. Paradise is going kicking and screaming into this new budget VIP era in COI.

    By contrast Synn is $100 for 15 min VIP 6 days a week and $75 on Thursday. I believe you can extend to 25 or 30 minutes for $150 so its half the cost of Paradise with hotter panochita to play with. Had a high gross factor VIP at Synn a few weeks ago for $100 plus $40 tip with a pretty nice looking young lady. I'm old and jaded and for me gross is good, though the girl took that upon herself (literally). I didn't negotiate for the gross factor!

    DVCOI has $10 topless dances where some dancers are good for anything with modest tips, frequent super extended 3 4 2 topless blue light specials every day, and $150 half hour VIPs except $100 on Thursday and now between 6-9 PM every day. Downside is it is you need to sort through some low mileage dancers at DV to find the partner who will do it your way. Last week a very gorgeous DV dancer provided CBJ in a 3 4 2 topless set for a non-negotiated tip. I tipped her $40 so the entire experience came down to $60 out of pocket. [Please dudes do not flood my inbox with requests to identify the dancers I've had these recent experiences with, that is unless you're a long time confidante. I respect their privacy when they ask and neither of the dancers I mentioned want the publicity and one of them has a low mileage rep anyway, so no guarantees.]

  9. #1829

    Another round

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Based on the tips from everyone here, ended up at paradise. Top of mind were Perle, Jordan, and Rider. Basically anything covered was on the table during day shift for the $150 fantasy suite. Didn't partake mainly because I don't think I could finish in 15 minutes. 341's were enjoyable with lots of NASCAR from each girl. I just wish Jordan had a better attitude as she's totally my type. Rider was a bit pushy. Perle had the goods, but at that point I was more worried about blowing the 150 without a satisfying ending.
    Hope you had some good time there. I'm not a club guy, but I can understand the appeal of a buffet line.

    How's the COI clubs compared to where you're from?

    Good luck if you head back for another round.

  10. #1828
    Based on the tips from everyone here, ended up at paradise. Top of mind were Perle, Jordan, and Rider. Basically anything covered was on the table during day shift for the $150 fantasy suite. Didn't partake mainly because I don't think I could finish in 15 minutes. 341's were enjoyable with lots of NASCAR from each girl. I just wish Jordan had a better attitude as she's totally my type. Rider was a bit pushy. Perle had the goods, but at that point I was more worried about blowing the 150 without a satisfying ending.

  11. #1827

    Day shift tips?

    Hey guys. Been reading up on the forum for your fine city. I'm visiting today and was wondering if anyone could recommend a club for dayshift action. Preferably both looks and mileage or both as I've got some hours to kill this afternoon. I appreciate all the advice in here but wasn't sure whether dayshift offered similar experiences. Let me know if you get the chance!

  12. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Not according to there website you sure you have the right place. Anyhow good to know if true. And yeah saturdays it is PACKED although managed to have great time one Sat and they can't watch the VIP times as well then.
    Relatively sure he meant bliss, sure sounds like bliss anyway.

  13. #1825

    re: synn open to 5am?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood2  [View Original Post]
    I found out that Synn, due to it not located in COI can close at 5 AM
    Not according to there website you sure you have the right place. Anyhow good to know if true. And yeah saturdays it is PACKED although managed to have great time one Sat and they can't watch the VIP times as well then.

  14. #1824

    memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Leronardo  [View Original Post]
    I've been mongering for quit some time. I've come to the same conclusion. Life is too short. I want to experience all I can in this life. If life takes you to Paradise and you spend whatever for the hottest stripper in the place was it worth it? No question!
    The structure of the human brain is unlike a computer hard drive. Without energy from the living human body the brain dies. Everything you have ever heard, felt, seen, tasted, smelt will be gone. Be respectful in your interactions but don't deny yourself in this life. I so totally detest when people say things happen for a reason. Don't allow life to happen to you. Make your life fulfilling for yourself with what pleases you; not what people say you should do.

  15. #1823
    So because I was in LA for a few days on vacation, I forgot to come by and continue my report. So that night (Saturday night), I went to Rhino first, because I arrived late, around 12.30 A. As you know everything in COI closes at 2 AM so I knew I did not have much time. So I played with some of the hotties in there. I found out that Synn, due to it not located in COI can close at 5 AM so I knew I'd hit that next. I did.

    When I got in, it was around 2 AM. Lots of girls. Lots more than customers. Most of them average and rarely you found a hot one. Immediately the ugly ones sit by you and start talking, I don't like that because sometimes it takes for ever to get rid of them. I don't like to be super rude, so quickly. Anyway, so after getting a drink for an OK one that sat by, I got rid of her and asked for one that grabbed my attention right when I walked in. She sat, started talking, had a drink. Asked for VIP, easily offered (lots of girls offer VIP there, possibly all and you don't even have to wait about it). Very very good performance. Plus was willing to give number for outside service (for same price).

    However, right around after I was done, figure it was around 3.30 AM, a large amount of customers started entering (and some of them were girls) and that made the club not very friendly. Too many people in there and way too many shady people, plus the ratio of providers to customer was getting worse and worse (for the customers). So I left. I was luck to see that happening right after I was done having fun.

    Overall, the best value was between Paradise and Synn. Synn before 3 AM on a Sat. I wonder what's up in there during a weekday.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSixty  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Hollywood2. I'm a "local" who lives too far from COI to experiment. I've been wanting to get out there for literally years, but it's a long drive for me. I really, really appreciate your open and unbiased report. As someone who has no axe to grind, and is an apparently neutral observer, your report is fantastic. I wish I could club hop with you to Synn tonight. .

    Looking forward to your next report.

    Just curious... What was the $ damage at each club?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape