Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6604

    Do most women like it rough?

    I ask because, so far, many of the SB's I've seen and gone to the FC with have asked to be spanked, slapped, pushed around, thrown around, "hurt me" , "bite me. Harder!" I spent the better part of my 56 years treating women like Princesses while all along perhaps they wanted to be treated more like a slave. While I try to accommodate their requests as best I can, it is a very new experience that is taking a bit to get used to. Just wondering if it is me or if it is the realm I play in now.

  2. #6603

    Wish me luck pot 1 - follow up

    So I went to meet this POT and she turned out to be a real life barbie. 5'8" 120 and perfectly groomed. The feel of her soft velvety skin on that tight spinner body was almost too much to handle. I was in shock, as she is, the one out of 10 girls that I could see myself having insane chemistry with.

    One twist I wasn't expecting during the date. In the middle of our in the booth makeout session at the restaurant, I asked if she wanted to follow me home so we could make it official. She said she thought that the M & G was official. And as I have heard so many times on this board I had to tell her it would take a trip to the FC to make that happen.

    I was starting to sweat as she actually brought up my original intro letter to her, which does specifically state that there has to be at a minimum, some kind of happy ending to the date, to warrant any compensation.

    I didn't know what was going to happen next, and she did cut it short at that point (although we were done with dinner). There was some more smooching at the car and she even suggested a car date. I declined and said I would feel awkward doing that and that we would need to be at my place to really move forward.

    I txted her after when I got home and it appears that we are on for Sunday. She is a 8.5/9/9/? with amazing potential. Even if she turned out to be a pillow princess I wouldn't care, because she is so smoking hot.

  3. #6602

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I belong to the 60 + club, but am lucky to look 50 and am slim, fit, and haired. Chemical enhancement is a wonderful thing and there is no reason why that shouldn't continue.

    KyMan, your donation is $50 or $500 to your long term girl? If the former you have a steal deal my man SB#2 sounds perfect! Just keep your I. The. On the downlow and keep on trucking.
    The donation for the Long term baby is $50 per visit and is always good.

  4. #6601

    Tic Tock

    I belong to the 60 + club, but am lucky to look 50 and am slim, fit, and haired. Chemical enhancement is a wonderful thing and there is no reason why that shouldn't continue.

    KyMan, your donation is $50 or $500 to your long term girl? If the former you have a steal deal my man SB#2 sounds perfect! Just keep your I. The. On the downlow and keep on trucking.

  5. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachesnole02  [View Original Post]
    Sheee-it my clock is ticking. Just wondering, how many of you guys are like me and over 60? And when are you guys going to share pictures of some of your adventures so it is not just the superstar HG and me?
    I'm mid 40's most girls guess my age at 36-38, as I take fairly good care of myself, workout, still got all my hair, tune down the gray a bit and since I worked for the past six years interning college grads, I kind of am able to relate some on their level. And actually this has been somewhat of a challenge for some SB's, as they don't view me as a well seasoned SD, and many want that. But in other cases being a younger SD had paid off as I tend to get a true GFE for the most part.

    I plan to engage in SB dating until I can't pitch the ole tent anymore. I already have to use an aid to assure things work at full mast. But all thing do eventually come to an end. I'm guessing late 60's for me on this career.

  6. #6599

    Time to update

    Just thought it was time to update my situation on here. I read this forum almost every day and have learned so much. My financial situation has changed a lot over the years and I have to be very thrifty, and can only play in my local area.

    My main SB I still see about 2 times a month, usually at a hotel that she provides. She still is a part time Stripper and is able to use hotel rooms of her out of town Stripper friends while they are working. My donation is always. 5 $ and that is just because she is married and says if I pay her then she does not consider it cheating on him. LOL She loves DATY and is usually naked on the bed when I get there in her favorite position. She is in her early thirties and very fit and vocal. We usually spend a couple of hours together. This relationship has been ongoing for about 4 years or more now. In the past I have also gone to her house to play when her hubby is away. He is trucker and is away quite a bit.

    SB #2: I have had some success this year from SDT in my area. In April found a 24 year old with 2 small boys who was in need of some financial assistance. We emailed and text for a about 3 days and finally went straight to the FC at what she said was a friends appt. No talk of money at all before the deed. Spent about 2 hours there with her, great kisser nice spinner body small be cups good skills, we both left happy and gave her a $ donation as we left. She text me a couple of hours later saying she had fun and wanted to repeat at some point. Was able to get together again at the same place about 2 weeks later for a. 5 $ donation and she was happy to do it. She was fun and always everything was BB which made me nervous to be since she already had 2 kids. Just made me wander if she was trying for # 3 and someone to help out financially for 18 years, so I have not repeated or contacted her since. At that time she was active on SDT and SA but has not been on either since early May. I always use a very under cover email address and Google voice so it would be very difficult for any SB to track back to me.

    POT #1: 22 year old CB from SDT. She is a true NP first timer. I jumped on her profile and started sending messages the first day she joined the site. By the afternoon we were on regular email which had her real name when she sent it to me, so I was able to Face Book verify her. She comes from middle income family in a close by town and is in collage for business and fashion. Having to move very slow with her due to she works between 60 to 70 hours at a local Mall store. In our communications she says she wants to meet at a local hotel instead of meeting for coffee or dinner and wants to spend the afternoon naked having fun but we just have not been able to work out the details at this time. I am trying to get her to take off work one day next week to celebrate my Bday with me and have an afternoon of naked fun. But she just may be having trouble pulling the trigger on doing this. We will see.

    I have one other POT which is 24 and lives about an hour away, but she says she needs a little more than I am will to pay, mainly because I would also have to cover a hotel room with her. So we will see about that one.

    Stay Safe Guys.

  7. #6598
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachesnole02  [View Original Post]
    Sheee-it my clock is ticking. Just wondering, how many of you guys are like me and over 60? And when are you guys going to share pictures of some of your adventures so it is not just the superstar HG and me?
    I never take pics of girls or share their profile photos, because I don't want them taking pics of me or sharing anything about me so it's only fair. Sometimes I will send a close friend a photo or two because I know them well enough to know they would never post publicly, but I wouldn't share here for all to see. I think our current society has gotten to the point of over-sharing anyway.

    About the ticking clock -- maybe when I'm over 70 I will still bang UTR girls or whatever, or just scale up the age I date. Still plenty of fun to be had there as long as the important parts still function. I just don't see myself luring real SBs at that age.

  8. #6597

    Say it ain't so.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    So I do fully acknowledge that if am still doing this when I'm 70 or whatever, it is unlikely that I will be able to meet true sugar babies in their 20's.
    Sheee-it my clock is ticking. Just wondering, how many of you guys are like me and over 60? And when are you guys going to share pictures of some of your adventures so it is not just the superstar HG and me?

  9. #6596
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I guess everyone's goal here is the same. To take an amateur and turn her pro. Whatever they or we want to call it, is just semantics. We're just talent scouts and they are all princesses in training hoping to hit in the bigs. Sometimes we get the ugly step sister and sometimes they get the frog. But it doesn't stop either side from trying.
    For me, the goal isn't quite to take an amateur and make her a pro. It is simply to add sexual variety to my life by banging girls that would be more difficult for me to bang any other way. I'm a middle-aged guy. I'm holding up well for my age, but in the civy dating world that's often not enough. An 18-25 year old girl cares about what friends in her think, so not all of them are open to dating someone old enough to be their dad. I've had young women flirt with me and literally come onto me in a bar, only to disappear as soon as they learned my actual age. It didn't matter if they were initially attracted to me, the stigma of my age is enough to put them off. It's a disturbing buzz-kill when that happens. Every now and then I will meet a civy girl on a dating site that is open to dating someone my age, but they are not in ample enough supply to meet my needs and most of them were spoiled by their fathers and are looking for a replacement so it's surfing very close to SB territory at that point.

    By scouting the SD sites, I have removed my primary obstacle -- my age -- because 100% of the girls on that site have already decided they will accept older men (often even preferring them). By removing that obstacle I have created a great efficiency, which is important since I can only hunt for pussy variety a few weeks out of the year. Next, SBs are typically not looking at an SD as a future husband -- this actually greatly increases our chances of fucking them with or without payment, simply because they do not get caught in the mental loop of asking themselves whether or not you are relationship material. If you look liked Brad Pitt, and the girl is evaluating you as a future life partner, you might have to wait in line a lot longer to actually get laid than if you look like Bruce Willis and she just wants a good casual encounter with an experienced partner. SBs know that because SDs are older and have more to lose, they are less likely to become needy or stalk the girl if things don't work out.

    Now as far as payment goes, it's no secret that most young women who are hot are not exactly personal finance wizards and often have needs and wants that are way beyond the reach of their income level. Hell that's true of most women even if they aren't young and hot. But the ones that have already submitted a profile to an SD site have already advertised themselves as falling into this category, so it's a matter of picking the easy fruit off the tree so to speak (a bonus when I have only a few weeks out of the year to try to do this). If I were not in a relationship I would just go back to civy dating because it would be easier to simply take them to dinner then back to my place for some fucking. Problem is I can't take them back to my place when I live with my GF, and building up a good stable of women in the civy world takes a bit of lead time (multiple weeks at least for me), so that won't work for me.

    I also enjoy paying them. It adds an element of raunchiness to it and creates a sort of an emotional separation (I consider it sort of like an insurance policy that they are not going to create an emotional dependency on me). This might be what you mean by we enjoy turning amateurs into pros? In that sense then yes I would agree that I like introducing money into the relationship. But, it's harder for me to think of it as trying to turn them into pros. There were times when I tried to offer money to civy girls I dated 20-25 years ago for the same reason (because doing so is kind of a turn on and also to create the separation I mentioned). There were times when they literally handed me back an envelope full of cash and said "here I don't want this" without ever looking inside to see how much was there. So it's hard for me to say if they had accepted it, they would instantly be the same thing as a pro (escort or UTR), because husbands hand their wives money all the time.

  10. #6595
    I guess everyone's goal here is the same. To take an amateur and turn her pro. Whatever they or we want to call it, is just semantics. We're just talent scouts and they are all princesses in training hoping to hit in the bigs. Sometimes we get the ugly step sister and sometimes they get the frog. But it doesn't stop either side from trying.

  11. #6594
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    I'm saying that if we approach every girl with an offer to have sex for money, we can conclude that all of those who accept the offer are sex workers, but from a sheer logical standpoint we cannot then conclude that all sugar babies are the same as the ones that responded to our ad or initial contact. There is an entire population of SBs who think about this much more like dating, and it would be inaccurate at best to discuss what a SB is or isn't without including that population for consideration. A population of SBs who might never even respond to the first e-mail of someone they believe is looking for a pro.
    Whatever they were thinking prior to my initial contact, I don't want them under any illusions after it. They are getting paid to make me happy (vis a vis sex). I try to put it in the context of them having an equally good time doing something they have fantasized about anyway. It's never shameful to get paid for a job well done. If some of them are offended (and many are, although not by my offer to have sex, but by the pay scale), so what? For me the direct approach is still the best. And a fair number of the girls are true NP first timers. I challenge them to have enough game to meet and be able to satisfy an experienced guy. Quite a few have stepped up to the plate ready to swing for the fences.

  12. #6593
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    JL, you seem to be more in the dating genre with your ladies, rather than hard core old daddies like me and many others. I am so much older that my target group that there is virtually no chance that a 20 + yr old will look at me as a casual BF. That's not to say that attraction and fondness doesn't happen.

    We have debated the concept of Pro vs Amateur ad infinitum and everyone has an opinion. Usually it depends on how we (all) want to be seen. I stick by my definition of money for sex. "companionship" means sex unless the SD is unable to get his crank working. I would tell any woman who asks that she is an escort (sexually speaking) if she requires payment to service a guy. Liking to be paid and requiring it are 2 different things. If an SB takes care of your business and doesn't state that you owe her $ XYZ then I would say she is not a Pro.

    I am lucky to have 2 POTs active right now, completed the M&Gs and have a scheduled FC soon. Both said that they will leave it up to me what I do. I'm encouraged because they come over as non pros who need a little help. We'll see how things progress.
    I didn't mean for my response to seem unnecessarily contrary, we are in complete agreement in some ways -- that girls who pre-agree to sex for money are in fact sex workers. I'm just trying to address the bigger picture of what is an SB versus what is a pro beyond just your opinion and mine (it is the title of the thread after all), and I was under the impression you're asserting they are the same thing in all cases, so I'm offering up the assertion that this is not always the case. I don't like to disagree with anyone just for the sake of disagreement, but I also feel compelled to add clarity whenever someone asks a question and present an opposing view when something seems out of kilter.

    I'm not trying to sell my opinion as fact, I'm saying that if we approach every girl with an offer to have sex for money, we can conclude that all of those who accept the offer are sex workers, but from a sheer logical standpoint we cannot then conclude that all sugar babies are the same as the ones that responded to our ad or initial contact. There is an entire population of SBs who think about this much more like dating, and it would be inaccurate at best to discuss what a SB is or isn't without including that population for consideration. A population of SBs who might never even respond to the first e-mail of someone they believe is looking for a pro.

    So I do fully acknowledge that if am still doing this when I'm 70 or whatever, it is unlikely that I will be able to meet true sugar babies in their 20's. Maybe my definition of an SB will shift to be a 35-40 year old at that point. And, if I am still doing it I will be happy to bang pros / UTR girls, etc. In the college age group. But, I don't ever want to be under the impression that because that's what I'm meeting, that nothing else exists. There is an entirely different type of SB out there, that someone who assumes they are all pros may never get the chance to meet.

    It's kind of like if someone asked me if SBs are mostly into BDSM; on a hunch I could probably say "no, hardly any of them" and it would be accurate based on my own experience. But then I have to realize, I'm not really into BDSM other than maybe some spanking and daddy play, so it's highly likely that I haven't been pushing the right buttons to meet that portion of the SB population. It doesn't mean they aren't out there, it just means I haven't been luring that type with my bait.

  13. #6592

    Pro or not

    JL, you seem to be more in the dating genre with your ladies, rather than hard core old daddies like me and many others. I am so much older that my target group that there is virtually no chance that a 20 + yr old will look at me as a casual BF. That's not to say that attraction and fondness doesn't happen.

    We have debated the concept of Pro vs Amateur ad infinitum and everyone has an opinion. Usually it depends on how we (all) want to be seen. I stick by my definition of money for sex. "companionship" means sex unless the SD is unable to get his crank working. I would tell any woman who asks that she is an escort (sexually speaking) if she requires payment to service a guy. Liking to be paid and requiring it are 2 different things. If an SB takes care of your business and doesn't state that you owe her $ XYZ then I would say she is not a Pro.

    I am lucky to have 2 POTs active right now, completed the M&Gs and have a scheduled FC soon. Both said that they will leave it up to me what I do. I'm encouraged because they come over as non pros who need a little help. We'll see how things progress.

  14. #6591
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    An SB is a sex worker because she usually requires money in exchange for sex that she provides her SD. An escort is also a sex worker, just a different degree of activity.
    I think the key difference is in whether the girl agrees to provide sex for money or not. None of my SBs have ever agreed to a pre-arranged amount of cash for sex (I'm not including takeout strippers as SBs here). Once an SB agrees to sex for cash, then you're right they have just signed up for being a sex worker. Therefore, if in searching for POTS we send out offers for cash for sex we are only going to lure sex workers -- real SBs would probably never even answer the mails. This may be creating the perception that all SBs are sex workers.

    If they agree to cash for companionship only (which technically they are supposed to be doing), they are still by legal definition not a sex worker even if they do provide sex in addition to the companionship they agreed to provide.

    A lot of men are married, and they give their wives shopping money or gift money or access to their checking account, whatever, and if they don't they know they won't get sex or their wife will possibly even leave. By your definition above, most men's wives would be sex workers too. The difference I will cite is that these wives never technically agreed to sex for money. They are not breaking any laws and are therefore not sex workers.

  15. #6590

    What's in a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosIt  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know what defines a sugarbaby versus an escort GFE?

    My name on AF or SipSap is Raidersgal. I have 1 guy 1 see every week. Or at least 3 times a month. And the sex is OVER THE CHARTS. If I could find 1 or 2 more guys like that. I'd be done. So, does that make me an escort? Do "sugarbabies" only have 1 guy? Just looking for input from the guys perspective. Each time I see my regular he leaves 3 $. Sometimes it's 3 hours, sometimes 6 or even sometimes overnight.

    Just looking for input. Thanks in advance.

    Cheers!

    K.
    Sex worker: one who requires money in return for sex. This would include all from Street walker up to courtesan seeing one guy at a time. The key is the necessity of the two elements together. Sex and money.

    Non sex worker: One who dates one or more partners for the fun of it, where neither sex nor money is guaranteed. Both might be exchanged in a "civie" relationship but are not requirements.

    The key element for you K,is whether you would see him (and others) even if money did not exchange hands. If you would not then I believe that you would qualify as a sex worker.

    An SB is a sex worker because she usually requires money in exchange for sex that she provides her SD. An escort is also a sex worker, just a different degree of activity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape