Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 190

    Cincy Passion

    This is a little late but I have had trouble finding computer time.

    Met Cincy Passion Last week. It was a great time. Let me start by saying I am not a massage guy. I have only had a few but this is by far the best I have ever had. After the massage it was on to other fun stuff. BBBJ, cfs multiple positions.

    If you enjoy a massage I believe you would be happy with her. She does talk quite a bit during the session. (Think Curvy Christina with more of a menu). I mention this because I have heard some complain about to much conversation. Personally I would prefer someone talk to me and be concerned about my satisfaction than to have her ignore me, push me out the door and say "next".

    Cincy Passion was never in a hurry. My time was all about me. I was allowed to shower before and after our time together.

    Incall was south of the river in a quiet neighborhood. I felt very comfortable with the location. She offers a variety of services. I chose the massage with GFE.

    I seldom make recommendations. I just report my experience and move on. If you are a massage guy you need to put Cincy Passion on your to do list. As always YMMV.

    Now go have fun.

    Fdx.

  2. #9338

    Alaya LeRoux

    This girl used to work on here regularly. She hasn't posted ads anymore because she been working in secret or under the radars. She used to be a lot you all favorite and for good reason. She stopped because she went bad ya all. She has been seeing other men and giving them stories so that they give her their money. If you have been suckered I think we should stop giving her the money.

  3. #9337

    Angel

    I recently spent time with this awesome woman and she is definitely a keeper! Angel met me at the door freshly showered wrapped in a towel. Her apartment is very clean and cozy. She has a beautiful body and is extremely sensual and tender which came across during the time we spent together. Angel's number one priority is pleasing and she most certainly did that! Excluding BBFS and greek, her menu is full of tasty options. I look forward to seeing her again!

    DR.

  4. #9336

    Remmy

    Had a dream about Remmy. Saw her yesterday short notice and short on time. Negotiated a Blow and Go rate. She is very skilled in the oral and and nice GFE personality easy set up New location NKY BBBJCIM. Would repeat.

  5. #9335

    Stormy visit.

    Sorry for the late report. Last week, had a dream of Stormy. There were some rave reviews online here. So was compelled.

    Easy to setup. Pleasant candle light setup and she did dress up to make it more inviting. A mature lady curvy lady, which is not obvious in the ad.

    Clean, non-rushed definitely was able quench my thirst.

  6. #9334

    Remmy Sweet Remmy

    This one is late, saw her last Saturday. I was on my way to the gym and got the urge to see her. I called her to see if I could do a last minute appointment. I was in her arms fifteen minutes later. As always, she is the best kisser bar none. Without all the details, I just wanted to say we had a great time and finished with a COB. Can't wait to see her again. Thanks again for such a nice time Remmy.

  7. #9333

    Little sexy me

    Decided to give little sexy me a call today another great visit the only downside for me it's a long haul, but she made it worth my while. I did my usual half hour I don't need to go into detail as she is well reviewed. Talked way past my time with no rush. For the guys that haven't tried this tiny dynamo you are missing a treat. Be safe guys I'm out. HL29.

  8. #9332

    Six contacted three no response

    One not available due to family plans which is as it should be. One still trying to come up with a scale in two days LMAO and one is a good bet. Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy the good weather. PT.

  9. #9331

    Ditto! CC is one of a kind.

    As for the parking. If you have Google Earth, note the direction of the street, but further north it is a two-way dead end. You'll find one or two spots to park on the dead end just about any time. Local businesses let out around 3 pm to 6 pm which will provide for a few spots around the general block. If all else fails, use parking garage one block over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    Had another wonerful time with Cupcake yesterday. I had not seen her since Feb. Because Buddah gave me a little attitude last time I saw her and really don't want to deal with him anymore. So when I heard her and Sasha went indy I made my best effort to see her. She understands the business and is a great gal. So if you want to have some good sex with a sweet pettite woman I suggest you give her a try. Only advice I can give is make sure you ask where to park before you head her way.

  10. #9330

    Cupcake

    Had another wonerful time with Cupcake yesterday. I had not seen her since Feb. Because Buddah gave me a little attitude last time I saw her and really don't want to deal with him anymore. So when I heard her and Sasha went indy I made my best effort to see her. She understands the business and is a great gal. So if you want to have some good sex with a sweet pettite woman I suggest you give her a try. Only advice I can give is make sure you ask where to park before you head her way.

  11. #9329

    Spinner body nice breasts

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to all who left a review I'm so glad I am able to share this special time with yall big kisses silkywetness.
    And ass to die for in doggie as you wrap your arms around that small waist and drive it home, and the raging hormones of a pregnant woman. What a combination to let your imagination run wild with not to mention wonderful reviews and a sterling reputation and a scale that is client friendly. Silk you are too sweet. PT.

  12. #9328

    Thanks yall

    Thank you to all who left a review I'm so glad I am able to share this special time with yall big kisses silkywetness.

  13. #9327

    ForUrEyesOnly

    Had another dream with her. Just as good as the first. 40 and she had on a tight pair of cutoffs. Nice legs great ass made me hard. Oral and then rode me. She really takes her time licking the balls and running her tongue up and down my shaft. She was riding me and asked how I want mine, I said suck it out of my balls and she did. She was a sweet heart and let me gab her by the hair and throat fuck her. She got all of it. Nice sloppy nose running gagging throating. Love her, she's just great. Fun to talk to and fun to do nasty stuff to. 9. 95 out of 10.

  14. #9326
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 339

    Had a amazing time

    As always you are a great man to play with and I LOVE getting all hot with you! Hope to bring many more o's to cum!

    Xooxx.

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati513  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed another great time (#5) with this woman last night. She's pretty, hot, wet, VERY responsive and a whole lot of fun.

    Can't wait until the next meeting. Yummmmm!

    Cincinnati513.
    .

  15. #9325

    I was way off base

    First off I would like to send a huge apology to Devon. I know this doesn't make up for the post but I am truly sorry. She had a very good legitimate reason for what happened. However, at the time when I put my post in the facts did support my review. I am a fat ass enough to know how to admit when I was wrong and in this case I was. Please disregard my previous post. I WOULD recommend Devon to anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniestMale  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Devon. Lets just say it was less than ideal. Character of the provider is very suspect. Agrees on activities and then finds a convenient way to get out of it, essential resulting in a cash and dash. I know some might say what does character have to do with the experience, it says a lot. If things are agreed for visit and then get a grab and go on cash happens that says a lot. Part may be my one naivety do to some circumstances, but still utterly and completely an unacceptable act by any provider plain and simple.

    Avoid this provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape