Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 13310
-
06-20-14 07:13 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 898Scup really
Even better than Nikita? Damn she must be REALLY HOT!
Originally Posted by Scup1958
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-14 22:02 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 538Vanessa's Oral Orgasm
I found this paragraph about Vanessa's first oral orgasm to be both titilating and intriguing. I saw Vanessa for the second time today and asked her about the report. She remembered the session in great detail. She said that it was a two hour session, and that most of the time was spend on DGD's determined attempt to get her to cum. Uhh, as much as I'd love to have a generous dose of Vanessa juice on my face, I don't think I have the patience for that. She confirmed his success including her embarrassment on cumming in his face. She even demonstrated the position that she was in, on her back, legs spread, hips thrust up, and her back arched as those lovely tits reached for the ceiling. I was kicking myself all the way back to Indy for not getting a photo of that pose. I had been trying to please her from the 69 position, but she says that just doesn't work for her. And neither does the "hang ten" g spot stimulation with the fingers.
Originally Posted by DGoesDown
[View Original Post]
This session with Vanessa was even better than my first. The girl really knows how to use her tongue. And I seem to be finding that there are some rather kinky inclinations hiding behind that innocent looking smile.
Vanessa, I can't wait till our next opportunity to explore each other.
And DGD, way to go man.
-
06-19-14 21:05 #6768Forum Advertiser

Posts: 74Lol silly! Bbwf.
-it mean blow job with facial. Ya kno. Cum on my face. Lol wow!
Originally Posted by phatdaty
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 22:46 #6767Regular Member

Posts: 15Jazmyn
I saw her today and agree. She is very easy to talk to and a sweet girl. I picked her up for a couple hours to go to my place since I don't like doing hotel incalls. I had a great time with her. She is not getting many appointments and it might be due to the location. I believe she is planning on moving to a new location soon.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 17:12 #6766Forum Advertiser

Posts: 97Moving back to nky
Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am moving back to the area one day next week.
Unfortunately I will be staying with my son for a few weeks so therefore I will only be available to do outcalls.
However, he does live close to all the hotels in Florence so we can always work something out.
I'll be starting back to work immediately but my hours will be flexible the first few weeks.
My number is still the same 8593604810.
Please text me if you need to see pics, I can't upload them from my phone.
For those of you that don't know me, I'm well reviewed here and in the Louisville section.
No upsell, drama, or BS of any kind. I will not call or text unless you tell me that its ok.
I am older, I'm in my 40's.
I will give you the rate once I get back up there.
Have a great week and safe mongering. Hope to hear from you soon.
-
06-16-14 08:47 #6765Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Don't take so long next time!
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kind review! I treat you like you should be treated! I want to make it a blast for both of us! It would really stink if it was one sided! Treat others like you want to be treated! I love being a goddess on my knees! I hope I see you very very soon! Can't wait to make you weak in the knees and wanting more when you walk out the door! Thank you for a wonderful time!
Originally Posted by Thwack
[View Original Post]
Xoxo,
Stormy.
-
06-15-14 17:35 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 35Alyssa dreams
Had a dream with this suicide girl stunner. She is visiting and running ads on both the god of love and INDypendent site.
Her pics don't do her justice she is a stunner. In my dream she had just checked into an upscale hotel on the north side of town. Her pics are a bit misleading because they don't show off her dd's or her smoking body. In my dream she was open to almost every activity and she is vERY oral. She likes to lick everything, no point left undiscovered.
She is a solid 9 (if you like her look) attitude is a solid 8. 5 and the location was a 9.
As always play safe.
-
06-15-14 09:44 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 58Honey pie
She is actually walking in Covington. Saw her yesterday!!
-
06-14-14 21:08 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 190Honey Pie
Seen her earlier this week in Covington. She told me someone changed her password and locked her out of the site. I guess this "friend" also closed her phone number out.
Originally Posted by Cards1
[View Original Post]
I do not have New digits.
Fdx.
-
06-14-14 17:23 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 351I saw her waking in Hamilton this morning. Struck up a conversation. She has new digits. Pm me for them.
Originally Posted by Cards1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-14 17:21 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 128HoneyPie
Is she still active? She has not posted in a while. Thanks and be safe.
-
06-14-14 14:19 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 269Storm warning!
I was very disappointed to discover that there are many hours each week when I am not in bed with Stormy. These hours suck!
This morning, however, held a couple of ours which were JUST FINE. I was with Stormy!
It pains me to share her with anybody, but Stormy is doing a fantastic job setting a standard for service and value in this hobby. Those of you with a few hundred posts know what is important--safe, clean, pretty, safe, skilled, clean, and safe. Stormy goes out of her way to hit all these marks.
I have reviewed good and bad providers. Heck, there have been a few so bad that I was ashamed to post about the experience! But Stormy is in an elite class of safe, clean, skilled ladies who have my full admiration and erection.
I hadn't seen her since she was here years ago, but I am very glad she's back in town. Setup was easy, and the incall was convenient, safe, and clean. She offers showers before and after. Not to disrespect anybody's ad, but her BBBJ is among the very best. All sensible things are on the menu--and a few things that make on sense to me at all.
I highly recommend this sweet woman. I will be repeating soon.
Thwack!
-
06-14-14 12:37 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 2124Jazmyn
I had the pleasure of Jazmyn very nice Down to earth girl friendly willing to please took extra time to answer my questions and send pics before we even met she is new to the game but don't let that fool you she isn't a rookie in the sheets!
-
06-14-14 01:31 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 390I don't get it either
I posted before about provider running ads and not posting pic. I understand privacy issues are a big concern. But you can block or blur out the face. I relate this like going to the grocery store going to the cereal isle and all the boxes are blank and picking the cereal I.
Want. All I can say is it there right as a provider not to post pics. But don't be surprised when you are not getting a lot of business either.
Originally Posted by Mikeeee501
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-14 11:25 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 284Heather NKY (Energizer Bunny)
Heather NKY (Energizer Bunny) asked me to tell all of you that her new number is XXX-982-3310. Pm Kenwood Jack for her NKY area code.









Reply With Quote




