Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12382
    Rt19 spa near Oak P in Chicago.

    Anybody have any reports on this one, I called and seems they only have one masseuse.

  2. #12381

    Hamlin Latina BP ad

    I was in Chicago to pick some stuff for work and decided to stop at the Hamlin BP ad and don't remember street for s body rub, fifty for a massage. I needed one all Hispanic girls, well in the massage was mediocre, but was allowed to touch everything. Was asked if I wanted extras, I asked how much hand 70 and mouth $120. Stuck to the massage and touching.

  3. #12380

    Emerald Spring Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    I finally got around to visiting this newer spa at 18th and Blue Island, entrance off 18th. A very nice place and comfortable table. No table shower, but they do have a standup. 65 for one hour. My therapist was cute, probably a 7. I thought she was cute and had excellent massage skills. Very good massage and a traditional ending. . 40 was not enough for her tip. Since it was one if the better massages I've had with HR, a full hour, good personality, so I gave her 60. I will still repeat.
    I had a similiar experience. Great massage, cute therapist and traditional ending. Will repeat.

  4. #12379

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudus81  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this place last week and got a great massage. Spoke decent English. Therapist was Sue or Susu. While she gave a great massage, she left the room a couple of times, open / closed window shades and kept asking if I was LEO. Obviously this made it a bit uncomfortable. She then asked if I want "front" or if she should keep working on back. I said front of course. She massages around a bit then lifts the towel as well as her shirt. No prompting from me. She then demands a Benjamin. I say too much. She then retreats to. 6 and I say too much. She then tells me to do it myself and to cum in paper towel because "it" makes the towels smell. The moment is gone so I get up and get dressed. I give her a. 10 tip for the massage, and she keeps demanding more. I refuse and leave. If the attitude changed, I would go back for the massage, but I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.html
    I've been here. Can concur that massage skills very good. FS on menu $. 6 plus massage fee.

  5. #12378

    Emerald Spring Spa

    I finally got around to visiting this newer spa at 18th and Blue Island, entrance off 18th. A very nice place and comfortable table. No table shower, but they do have a standup. 65 for one hour. My therapist was cute, probably a 7. I thought she was cute and had excellent massage skills. Very good massage and a traditional ending. . 40 was not enough for her tip. Since it was one if the better massages I've had with HR, a full hour, good personality, so I gave her 60. I will still repeat.

  6. #12377

    Excellent

    Good for you. When that crap starts it kills the moment.

    If all of us start doing that more, it would help. This place may disappear if they keep that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudus81  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this place last week and got a great massage. Spoke decent English. Therapist was Sue or Susu. While she gave a great massage, she left the room a couple of times, open / closed window shades and kept asking if I was LEO. Obviously this made it a bit uncomfortable. She then asked if I want "front" or if she should keep working on back. I said front of course. She massages around a bit then lifts the towel as well as her shirt. No prompting from me. She then demands a Benjamin. I say too much. She then retreats to. 6 and I say too much. She then tells me to do it myself and to cum in paper towel because "it" makes the towels smell. The moment is gone so I get up and get dressed. I give her a. 10 tip for the massage, and she keeps demanding more. I refuse and leave. If the attitude changed, I would go back for the massage, but I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.html

  7. #12376

    Relax near Cermak & Michigan

    Checked out this place last week and got a great massage. Spoke decent English. Therapist was Sue or Susu. While she gave a great massage, she left the room a couple of times, open / closed window shades and kept asking if I was LEO. Obviously this made it a bit uncomfortable. She then asked if I want "front" or if she should keep working on back. I said front of course. She massages around a bit then lifts the towel as well as her shirt. No prompting from me. She then demands a Benjamin. I say too much. She then retreats to. 6 and I say too much. She then tells me to do it myself and to cum in paper towel because "it" makes the towels smell. The moment is gone so I get up and get dressed. I give her a. 10 tip for the massage, and she keeps demanding more. I refuse and leave. If the attitude changed, I would go back for the massage, but I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.html

  8. #12375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Age Related?

    Seems like the gals are older, too. Maybe older means everything is less pointy?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this for a while. In the past 10 yrs I'd say 90% of my visits have been to AMP's. There was a time 5, 6, 7 yrs ago when I'd say a third of the girls I'd see had long nips. Remember? We used to talk about it all the time. At first it was a little weird but the more I saw the more I got to like them. In fact there was time when I used to seek them out. It seems that it didn't take that much foreplay and before I knew it they were in full glory. But now it seems like they've disappeared. I haven't had a nice set of nips between my lips in quite a while. Is it just me and the places I'm going or has anyone else noticed the same thing? Oh the good ole days. Ha.

  9. #12374

    Where are they now?

    I've been doing this for a while. In the past 10 yrs I'd say 90% of my visits have been to AMP's. There was a time 5, 6, 7 yrs ago when I'd say a third of the girls I'd see had long nips. Remember? We used to talk about it all the time. At first it was a little weird but the more I saw the more I got to like them. In fact there was time when I used to seek them out. It seems that it didn't take that much foreplay and before I knew it they were in full glory. But now it seems like they've disappeared. I haven't had a nice set of nips between my lips in quite a while. Is it just me and the places I'm going or has anyone else noticed the same thing? Oh the good ole days. Ha.

  10. #12373
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside10  [View Original Post]
    I'm growing tired of the SW scene I'm thinking of starting up on the massage parlors but I don't want to go to one and just end up with a massage and come out with a blue set, any fellow hobbyist know some places near north west side (just mention streets its all I need).
    Over there on Gunnison, its near your nwside.

  11. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    According to the Tribune today (6/15), Ace Spa in Downers Grove should be closing soon.

    In 2011 both Kings Spa and Ace were closed due to a city license revocation after a sting operation resulted in 2 prostitution arrests. The owner of Ace then appealed the revocation to the higher courts and was able to stay open during those appeals. On June 11th the appeals ran out with the court upholding the license revocation.

    During the hearing the owner said he had "no tolerance for prostitution, fired the girl who had been arrested and had no knowledge that such behavior was taking place in his parlor".

    So I guess another one bites the dust. In my opinion it was a pretty good place as AMP's go. I had been there several times and was always treated very well. Anyone wanting to go there may want to call first as it appears they will be closing soon.

    Zai Jian Ace!
    The Kings Spa that was closed was located in Downers Grove and NOT the one in the South suburbs.

    I didn't want there to be any confusion.

    AJ.

  12. #12371

    Ace Spa Closing

    According to the Tribune today (6/15), Ace Spa in Downers Grove should be closing soon.

    In 2011 both Kings Spa and Ace were closed due to a city license revocation after a sting operation resulted in 2 prostitution arrests. The owner of Ace then appealed the revocation to the higher courts and was able to stay open during those appeals. On June 11th the appeals ran out with the court upholding the license revocation.

    During the hearing the owner said he had "no tolerance for prostitution, fired the girl who had been arrested and had no knowledge that such behavior was taking place in his parlor".

    So I guess another one bites the dust. In my opinion it was a pretty good place as AMP's go. I had been there several times and was always treated very well. Anyone wanting to go there may want to call first as it appears they will be closing soon.

    Zai Jian Ace!

  13. #12370

    Archer Ave

    Any info anyone can spare on the best spots on Archer?

  14. #12369

    Archer Ave

    I'm south of the city, and up and down Archer often. There are many AMPs up and down and I've been to a few, but have never done better.

    Then a HE. Any advice? Any favorite spots on Archer or near?

  15. #12368

    Nuru

    Any good Nuru providers anyone can recommend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape