Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4402

    Ma London

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...-6747/2/198650

    Hey guys anyone ever seen miss London? I've seen her advertise in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. I'm inclined to say her pictures are real but not sure how good her services are. Has anyone had the pleasure?

  2. #4401

    Toftt

    Thanks Ccup2! I'll have to check that out next time. I had already left to get my rocks off. Went with #1. Wasn't sure what to expect since the the 150 nuru price with everything included seems a bit to good to be true. I was expecting massage and then an upsell for more. Turns out it's not a nuru massage but your basic hotel FS visit. Normally I'd be fairly disappointed but although the pics are obviously fakes this girl was VERY attractive. 5'9 with a great body and see cups and a very pretty face. Neatly trimmed below. Very sweet and soft spoken. I know it's hard to tell with asians but she looked to be around 22. No more than 25 anyway. CBJ and FS half hour damage 1. 5 even with the barrier between us I had to keep backing off to keep from popping to soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faptastic  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has checked out any of these providers I would be grateful for any info. Looking for something to do on my day off. There are some new NURU ads on BP advertising the full nuru experience for 1. 5, the place at 612 main in medford and the new brazilian girls out of everett. You can pm me any details. Thanks guys!

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...54-22/26646411

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...00-24/25814200

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ou-27/26344411

  3. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have tel # for Cheryl masseuse in Malden/Everett area. I inadvertently deleted it.

    Please PM me. Many Thanks.

    Attachment 327023
    No Idea but she is hot though!!

  4. #4399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    She is reviewed on this board

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFabulous  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit she's hot though.
    I remember the pics for sure. Do a search on here.

  5. #4398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Last one 0084

    Quote Originally Posted by Faptastic  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has checked out any of these providers I would be grateful for any info. Looking for something to do on my day off. There are some new NURU ads on BP advertising the full nuru experience for 1. 5, the place at 612 main in medford and the new brazilian girls out of everett. You can pm me any details. Thanks guys!

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...54-22/26646411

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...00-24/25814200

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ou-27/26344411
    Many reviews on here for that one, do a search, bottom line, good looking girls and good service.

  6. #4397

    That ain't her

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFabulous  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit she's hot though.
    Don't be duped. She's a con woman.

  7. #4396

    Any info

    If anyone has checked out any of these providers I would be grateful for any info. Looking for something to do on my day off. There are some new NURU ads on BP advertising the full nuru experience for 1. 5, the place at 612 main in medford and the new brazilian girls out of everett. You can pm me any details. Thanks guys!

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...54-22/26646411

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...00-24/25814200

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ou-27/26344411

  8. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit she's hot though.

  9. #4394

    BROOK Warning, June 17, watch out.

    Newest link on the cape:

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...ot-38/20266854

    Quote Originally Posted by Viger99  [View Original Post]
    Yes, stay away from this piece of work. She has been around all over the place and changes her ad once in a while- she has to. Major upsell and super duper rush to the finish line. Save you time, money and aggravation.

  10. #4393
    Thank you to all who responded to my request for Cheryl's number. The response is a testament to this community.

    I appreciate your help very much.

    I thought I better make an announcement before the response shut down my Inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have tel # for Cheryl masseuse in Malden/Everett area. I inadvertently deleted it.

    Please PM me. Many Thanks.

  11. #4392

    Cheryl

    Anyone have tel # for Cheryl masseuse in Malden/Everett area. I inadvertently deleted it.

    Please PM me. Many Thanks.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	327023

  12. #4391

    Stay away from this one

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ls-20/26105029

    Guys stay away from this one. This is the Black girl from Dorchester with guys in the next room waiting. These are not her pics, she is using another girl's pics. The place is dirty and she does not know the first thing about massage. The only thing in her post that is true of her is that she is "Badddd. " She will send you to one address and then have you walk to her address. I should have known then that it was a setup and not a massage but I wanted to help a "student. " The name she used then was Jasmine. Enough said.

    ❣9679; ●10083;9679; BADD •●10083; ● petite * •●10083;9679; be. A. are. Be. I. E * •●10083;9679;*100 Roses specials - 20.

    Posted: Monday, June 16,2014 11:28 PM.

    Reply: click here.

    ❣9679; ●10083;9679; BADD •●10083; ● petite * •●10083;9679; be. A. are. Be. I. E * •●10083;9679;*100 Roses specials - 20.

    ❣9679; ●10083;9679; BADD •●10083; ● petite * •●10083;9679; be. A. are. Be. I. E * •●10083;9679;*100 Roses specials - 20.

    ❣9679; ●10083;9679; BADD •●10083; ● petite * •●10083;9679; be. A. are. Be. I. E * •●10083;9679;*100 Roses specials - 20.

    ❣9679; ●10083;9679; BADD •●10083; ● petite * •●10083;9679; be. A. are. Be. I. E * •●10083;9679;*100 Roses specials - 20.

    Hi guys my name is Kerri I'm new to the area I'm a beautiful college student I'm here visiting for a week I want to have a good time I love to party party on the weekends I'm 5,'2 ,120,36 d.

    6178587855.

    Poster's age: 20.

    • Location: Boston, Boston Mass ave.

  13. #4390

    Real Life Barbie

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...-ct-29/4213366

    Hi, does anyone have any info on this woman? She doesn't give out her number in the ad but will email when you respond via BP. I searched on her email and nothing came up. Any help will of course be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    BA.

  14. #4389

    Brazilians

    Of late I've visited several of the Brazilian providers, although this report is specific to one. On a side note, it seems that most, if not all, of the Brazilians are part of one network, meaning when you call / text, you are not initially speaking with the provider you are going to see. In fact one told me she splits the fee 50/50 with the boss, whom is also a woman.

    Anyway, I called upon the following ad:

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...59-28/25375543

    I chose this provider, as it states "professional with license" - so I was expecting a professional massage, plus. They are located in an upscale apt. Complex in Revere, just off of Route One. There is at least one other provider in an other building in the same complex.

    I doubt I'll go back. The upsell began almost immediately and I ended up going for it for a total of $195, although the initial charge for massage was only $90 for 45 minutes. (Yep, little head trumped the big head) With other Brazilians that I've seen, I've enjoyed playing at the "why", and giving them some pleasure before getting my pleasure, usually for $80, plus a $40 tip. This one made it clear that below the belt was off-limits unless I paid for FS.

    She was good looking and a bit frisky, but others have been just as frisky, and I don't usually go for FS anyway, but I do enjoy seeing pink as a part of my massage.

  15. #4388

    Sorry

    Just emptied it try again please.

    Quote Originally Posted by SozeSoze0  [View Original Post]
    BT, I tried sending you a pm, but your inbox is full. Can you clear and shoot me a pm? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape