Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4372

    Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    Emailed this ad and got nothing back.
    If you emailed it then you can be sure your name is on someones list. You'll probably end up on either a spam list or LEO's.

    Just think of how many naive guys LEO can pop at one time?

  2. #4371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    Emailed this ad and got nothing back.
    She could probably only handle up to a 100.

  3. #4370
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ty-32/26626432

    Going back and forth here with "Ted and Val" about a bukkake party. Seems kinda fishy and they want $100 for the room.
    Emailed this ad and got nothing back.

  4. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadalover  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...21-23/26576785

    And the pics in that ad are definitely the place I described.
    It's too bad because I saw Kiki on two occasions a few months back and she was great. Showed lots of enthusiasm, great BBBJ, etc.

  5. #4368

    Value of a BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ty-32/26626432

    Going back and forth here with "Ted and Val" about a bukkake party. Seems kinda fishy and they want $100 for the room.
    $100 for a BJ is the asking price? Now I know you can find someone for a HH rate that doesn't smell fishy!

    Wondering how many that are naive enough to fall prey to this.

    Trusts your instincts. If it smells like a fish, act like a fish, it's more than likely LEO fishing.

  6. #4367

    BP ad

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ty-32/26626432

    Going back and forth here with "Ted and Val" about a bukkake party. Seems kinda fishy and they want $100 for the room.

  7. #4366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Definitely her

    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her (Ava)?

    She advertises on BP Dating W4 M.

    I have come up with nothing searching her number and pictures other than her recent postings on BP. Haven't found a review anywhere. The link bellow is from todays posting.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...an-27/26415606
    I spoke to on phone and that is her in pics but I never went, sorry.

  8. #4365

    Cute-curvy-Italian

    Anyone seen her (Ava)?

    She advertises on BP Dating W4 M.

    I have come up with nothing searching her number and pictures other than her recent postings on BP. Haven't found a review anywhere. The link bellow is from todays posting.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...an-27/26415606

  9. #4364

    This is Kikis friend Sunshine / Sabrina. Stay away

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...21-23/26576785

    And the pics in that ad are definitely the place I described.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadalover  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Kiki once in the early spring and while she was flaky / unreliable, the eventual meeting was very satisfying. I got in touch with her a few days ago and she said her hot blonde GFE friend was available. I went to her house. Shitty apartment in revere.

    A Very tiny little blonde with a great little ass got dropped off a few doors down from the provided address by two sketchy looking dudes in a black SUV, about 25 minutes after the scheduled appt. I call and finally get the right address and go in. Kiki and her friend are in this shitty little apartment. Sabrina I think was her name. Kiki comes out to collect the $$ and then went into another room to fuck some other guy.

    So Sabrina and I are alone, sort of. We're in a room 5 feet from the front door, with no privacy / doors, a queen bed thrown into a corner. Lights are all the way up, huge barely covered up windows. Anyone could watch, including neighbors, with very little effort. I ask her to turn the lights down, she says no and starts to get super-bitchy before I even take off my shoes. I ask if there's another room. No. She tells me to hurry up and get started. I'm very uncomfortable, envisioning these two dudes bursting through the door at any second to roll me. The little head is driving, do I figure I'd get a quick BBBJ and leave quick, so I lay on the bed.

    She starts unwrapping a cover before my pants are off. I tell her that Kiki said she was GFE and she says something like "I don't know when she keeps telling people that". Now she starts trying to cover up my totally soft junk, and I tell her that it's not going to work, that she should HJ me first. She says I know what I'm doing I do this all the time (thanks for the reminder). So she is trying to give me some kind of covered HJ, and like 15 seconds in to this bs she pinches my cock with her long fingernails and I leap up in pain. I tell her forget it, I want my money back, I'm out of here and start getting dressed. She fetches Kiki, who comes out and tells me sorry, we don't do refunds. I told her that was bullshit. I asked her two or three more times, she went into the other room, presumably to call for backup. I came to my senses and got the fuck out of there. Total time from in the door to out the door = probably 5 minutes.

    I get a text from her 5 minutes after leaving saying that she has a pimp, he will beat us up if we do money back, etc. And that she'd make it up to me next time. As if that's ever going to happen. What a piece of trash.

    Steer clear guys. This girl is circling the drain, and she's in with some bad people. Someone's going to get hurt or in trouble with their uncle.

    Have fun and stay safe.

  10. #4363

    Re: Brook Warning - Don't go near her

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while, I want to make sure that you guys don't get burned by this pc of work.
    Yes, stay away from this piece of work. She has been around all over the place and changes her ad once in a while- she has to. Major upsell and super duper rush to the finish line. Save you time, money and aggravation.

  11. #4362

    Stay away from Kiki, she is BAD news

    I had seen Kiki once in the early spring and while she was flaky / unreliable, the eventual meeting was very satisfying. I got in touch with her a few days ago and she said her hot blonde GFE friend was available. I went to her house. Shitty apartment in revere.

    A Very tiny little blonde with a great little ass got dropped off a few doors down from the provided address by two sketchy looking dudes in a black SUV, about 25 minutes after the scheduled appt. I call and finally get the right address and go in. Kiki and her friend are in this shitty little apartment. Sabrina I think was her name. Kiki comes out to collect the $$ and then went into another room to fuck some other guy.

    So Sabrina and I are alone, sort of. We're in a room 5 feet from the front door, with no privacy / doors, a queen bed thrown into a corner. Lights are all the way up, huge barely covered up windows. Anyone could watch, including neighbors, with very little effort. I ask her to turn the lights down, she says no and starts to get super-bitchy before I even take off my shoes. I ask if there's another room. No. She tells me to hurry up and get started. I'm very uncomfortable, envisioning these two dudes bursting through the door at any second to roll me. The little head is driving, do I figure I'd get a quick BBBJ and leave quick, so I lay on the bed.

    She starts unwrapping a cover before my pants are off. I tell her that Kiki said she was GFE and she says something like "I don't know when she keeps telling people that". Now she starts trying to cover up my totally soft junk, and I tell her that it's not going to work, that she should HJ me first. She says I know what I'm doing I do this all the time (thanks for the reminder). So she is trying to give me some kind of covered HJ, and like 15 seconds in to this bs she pinches my cock with her long fingernails and I leap up in pain. I tell her forget it, I want my money back, I'm out of here and start getting dressed. She fetches Kiki, who comes out and tells me sorry, we don't do refunds. I told her that was bullshit. I asked her two or three more times, she went into the other room, presumably to call for backup. I came to my senses and got the fuck out of there. Total time from in the door to out the door = probably 5 minutes.

    I get a text from her 5 minutes after leaving saying that she has a pimp, he will beat us up if we do money back, etc. And that she'd make it up to me next time. As if that's ever going to happen. What a piece of trash.

    Steer clear guys. This girl is circling the drain, and she's in with some bad people. Someone's going to get hurt or in trouble with their uncle.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any idea what she is doing. She seems to have ads using the name Kitty as well, based on her tel number. She was real when I saw her and a positive experience. Hopefully she will continue to be positive. Perhaps the adjustment from the Agency to independent is a big one for her. Perhaps she hasn't figured out her business model yet. Perhaps she is just out there.

    Here is the link to her Kitty ad:

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...11-22/25833796

    300 roses for fun companionship with college girl! 6173043111 - 22.

    Posted: Sunday, April 6, 2014 6:57 PM.

    Hi, My Name♡s ♡KITTYYY 9825;9733;9733;I'm Playful, Sexy, & Amazingly Talented★.

    ★ ☆ ALL NATURAL ☆o*o..

    ★ *9733;discreet ★*Available for men who desire the BEST.

    ✔SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY ★.

    ✔PLAYFUL & ADDICTING ★.

    ♡100% REAL PHOTOS! ★ or night free! .

    ★I NEVER Rush, Allowing You To RELAX And ENJOY Our Time Together I Enjoy What I Do And I Am DEDICATED To Making you happy ★.

    Can't wait to hear from you! ONLY GENTLEMAN.SORRY NO African American.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: Boston / Camb / Brook, BOSTON.

  12. #4361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    This morning while driving to work I was listening to WBZ Radio AM 1030 for traffic reports. Then during one of the news segments the male newscaster said Boston is fed up with Prostitution and is now going after men posting ads on both Craigslist and BP. It said it was to begin this for 2 years?
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...APO/story.html

    Program in Boston targets men who buy sex.

  13. #4360

    Any Info On This Ad?

    "Petite Mixed Treat $100 Special 21" xxx-xxx- 9471. PM is fine or post if you prefer.

  14. #4359

    LEO Assault

    The latest feminist craze is to assume all providers are the victims of a giant human trafficking conspiracy. Many lawmakers and LEOs (including our own-soon-to-be governor Martha) have signed on to this and are determined to make a statement. They are raiding AMPs and setting up stings in order to "re-educate Johns" about the "damage that they do" Mongers know this is BS but it can only be treated as just another risk in the hobby, along with rip-offs, stds etc. Nobody's going to make a stand on this issue and call their BS.

    Tracking IPs and emails is expensive and time-consuming for LEOs. I'm pretty sure they'll reserve those resources for kiddy pornsters and the like. But if I ever post an ad for fun online, I'll be sure to use a throw-away email anyway. Mailinator is your friend.

  15. #4358

    LEO assault

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    CL boston boston / camb / brook all personals casual encounters.

    Reply.

    X prohibited.

    Posted: seconds ago.

    Watch out for LE going after men looking for us. W4 m (Boston).

    This morning while driving to work I was listening to WBZ Radio AM 1030 for traffic reports. Then during one of the news segments the male newscaster said Boston is fed up with Prostitution and is now going after men posting ads on both Craigslist and BP. It said it was to begin this for 2 years? He stated they are no longer going to after the women but go after the men posting ads looking for women. My question is what about our 1st amendment rights? To get to the person or persons running these ads they would have to get a court order to get our actual email addresses that CL turns into a long alpha numeric number so that both parties can send messages back and forth without knowing the others actual email. Why would this search and dismiss take 2 years to accomplish? I would think that once the word is out everyone running these ads to stop overnight. 98 percent of what a guy receives back for a reply is SPAM trying to get the guy to join a bogus dating website. What about guys showing pics of their junk to seek other guys for male on male action? Are the Boston Police just going to go after Boston Men? What about men in the suburbs? Are they going to start this as of today or are they going to go back 6 months, 2 years? And get all the IPS addresses they can from CL to prosecute. If CL gave up my IPS or phone number, I would sue them for breaking privacy rules. Why don't the law makers go after a company like the former Foxboro Co. , now called IVENSYs and ask them to return all the people from India that took my job away from me and I wouldn't have so much time on my hands to go trolling for a massage to keep my piece of mind about being unemployed because I am guilty of being an American that was making to much money after years of service and got replaced by cheap labor?

    do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

    Post I'd: 4503701513.

    Posted: seconds ago.

    Email to friend.

    &9829; best of.
    LEO has access to numerous tools and agencies to do what they can to entrap and expose clients-Johns and providers. It is not just limited to one area but there are a few that seem to be hot spots for LEO. They don't care if they get a conviction of the general monger in court. They have publicly exposed and humiliated you. They win. Pay the $1,000 fine and watch a silly movie all the time saying "this is all BS".

    We know they advertise and we know they LIE. All we can do is be aware and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape