Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 23675
-
06-17-14 18:56 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 127This is not at all unusual, for a POT to ask if physical activity is expected. Tell her what you're expecting. You can couch it however you like. But make sure she knows that you are expecting sex as part of any arrangement you enter into. Some have no interest in any sort of physical arrangements at all, in which case they have no business being on a sugar site. Forget them and move on to the next POT.
Originally Posted by Mgog1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 18:50 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 37Wow! More details needed on this one please! How in the world did you go about lining this up? We're there other patients and employees in the office? How'd you guys play it off?
Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 18:43 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 613Saw her at work!
Ok cross another off the bucket list! I found a struggling mother on SA looking to make some extra cash and agreed to 100. She works in a pediatric doctor's office and it was bizarre. She had the wear and tear of 3 kids showing on her belly, and the vag was very loose. A bit on the homely side but not hideous to look at. The loose vag prevented me from cumming, but she had outstanding mic skills and I nutted in her hungry mouth, LOL. I doubt that I'll see her again but it was fun fucking the office manager in the doctor's office! MW.
-
06-17-14 18:33 #6527Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Yes, I think this is probably why many of them don't respond or they are simply handling things on a priority basis. I explain what I'm about in my early contact, which some of them will detect as a transient SD type who is not the one for them if they are looking for someone who is going to always be there to handle the latest emergency. In some cases I get these delayed responses from girls who say they moved out of the area they used to be in or whatever, but now they are back. Maybe its true and they shack up with an SD in another town or just travel around on the money they make. Its a turn off for me when they do that, because the way I look at it any responsible or reasonable person would take 10 seconds to send me a note saying their situation has changed but they will contact me if things change back.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
If I were a year round SD I'd put preferences aside and just bang them anyway but with a relatively small window of opportunity, I can only do what I can do. The fact I'm seasonal is something I can't really be straight with them about anyway.
-
06-17-14 17:57 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 441All is good
So SB15 came over, we made drinks and went to the community hot tub. Other people in the big pool but not with us in the hot tub. After some extended rubbing she says "do you mind" and climbs aboard. Later that night back to the apartment and she has too much to drink, even to the point "fuck my ass". Unfortunately I have had too much to drink and not rock hard like I need to be but good time had and. We are on for nxt wk. It's nice when you get a regular SB. You know what they like.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 17:00 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 5603The hotter they are, the less they may be getting laid. Just act normal around them and you might be surprised at their response.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 16:50 #6524Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Here's another example of how nutty things can get -- I contact this girl who is okay, but not a stunner by any means. Her initial reaction to my pics was that I was very goodlooking "for an SD" (her words not mine), but because she was in her late 20's, what would I want with her when she was sure I could have anyone I want? Well things seemed to be looking in my favor and I was interested, but subsequent conversations with her seemed to reveal a bit of an attitude problem on her part. At some point in the conversation she asked me why all of my photos were just of me, they did not show off expensive things like cars, home, or show me dressed in expensive suits, and her tone was such that it was almost like an attempt to call me out as being full of it. Well first of all I don't wear suits at all unless I absolutely have to and I wouldn't be stupid enough to send some passive-aggressive gold digger pics of my car or home. I didn't even respond I just blocked her. I just couldn't stand the thought of someone expecting me to "prove" myself to her, as if I'm going to go take a bunch of pics of my car, home or clothes I never wear, just to appease her concerns. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 16:15 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 733Pics
" Sometimes I am wrong and they read the mail but don't respond for many days, weeks or in some cases months later. Sometimes they just don't respond at all so I either assume they didn't like the pics or they are too busy or just not serious. " JL.
What they are doing is what we do. They are opening 40 emails / day and sometimes it takes awhile to get around to yours. Also, they might be working off a few Pots before they can do you. If you miss them and they are "in a sugarship " which doesn't work out then they will revisit previous emails. And sometimes they are just not into you.
Funny pic story. I use fakes a girl friend found for me that look enough like me to pass muster. Frequently the SBs I send them to will gush about them --how they want to run their hands through my hairy chest. Except I don't have a hairy chest. No one has ever questioned me about the pics.
Hollywood, you are something man! She has a spinner 10 if I have ever seen one. And Beaches, she's a damn hottie as well! You guys are making us proud!
One last observation. I will sometimes pass on a super hottie. I feel like at my budget level it would not be worth the effort and ther will be so much competition. I could be wrong but it's just a thought. Girls might look at a super stud and think they could never get "that guy ".
-
06-17-14 15:53 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 127A somewhat related story that I got a laugh out of: about a week ago I had a girl initiate contact with me on SA. She was maybe 6-7 hours away. Our first messages were just small talk and I didn't seriously consider her to be a true POT, I was pretty much just being polite. Then she asked if she could see my private pics (my public pics completely conceal my looks). I gave her permission to see the pics that showed me. Not only did she not send back any response, she flat out blocked me. I had to laugh at the fact that this girl initiated contact with me, asked to see my pics, then turned around and blocked me for no apparent reason other than she wasn't attracted to me. Like she stood any chance with me to begin with.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 15:52 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 388Chemistry
Hollywood is not the only guy with pictures. Here is another married SB that has been in the rotation. Life is good.
-
06-17-14 15:47 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 127I tried going by an alternate name for a while, but it got to be too much work. Now I just use my real first name and try to avoid giving out my real last name. Of the SBs I've had, maybe 2 or 3 know my real last name. And it's not that big of a deal if one does get my last name, as I'm not married, I have no kids, and I don't have a career that would be destroyed if word of my activities got out. I just prefer that my last name doesn't get out there.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 15:42 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 277NICE! Due to your photo, I have once again found myself on SA sending out emails.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-14 14:13 #6518Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Attraction / chemistry:
I try to swap pics early on. In the case of some sites I just unlock my private photos on the initial contact, so as to not waste time if they don't like my pics. If they don't respond to initial contact I assume they're not into me. Sometimes I am wrong and they read the mail but don't respond for many days, weeks or in some cases months later. Sometimes they just don't respond at all so I either assume they didn't like the pics or they are too busy or just not serious.
Usually I look for a highly positive reaction to my pics, even a little excitement on their part. Not because I need my ego stroked but I just know everything will work out better if she indicates she's really into my looks. Same is true with civy dating and there's no predicting their response because their is truly no accounting for personal taste. Sometimes the super hot stunner types will gush over my pics and sometimes I get lukewarm reactions that are uninspiring like "nice pics" or "thanks for the pics" from very average looking girls by SB standards. It's usually a barometer of things to come (no pun intended).
The lukewarm reactions are less likely to result in a M&G for me, partially because I pursue the ones that show enthusiasm.
The one time I had a M&G that turned out to be a GPS girl (and did not result in a trip to the FC), I learned a lot. After our meeting didn't go well, I told her in text that I'm not offering ridiculous allowances because I can still get laid for free if I go clubbing and look hard enough, and I said I wouldn't want to bang someone who isn't into me. And she said "well you're not unattractive at all but that's the allowance amount I need". Do you see the wording there? "not unattractive" is not a compliment. It's not an insult either but it's not what I want to hear from an SB. To be honest she was not my type at all but she still had a hot body and of course with guys the light's always on so of course I wanted to put it in her. But not at that price. The lesson learned was I looked back at prior mails, she NEVER expressed any positive reaction about my photos. How did I miss the clue? So I go in a little wiser and pay more attention to that sort of thing.
-
06-17-14 13:31 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 5603I am always looking for that instant chemistry. SB or not. If it's overwhelming, that's usually a good sign. But not a guarantee of future returns. My ATF pictured.
-
06-17-14 13:18 #6516Regular Member

Posts: 3Finally dipping my toe into the SD / SB world and looking for a bit of advice. I messaged a SB, she messaged back asking for pics, I sent pics, she says they were good, she asks me what kind of arrangement I'm looking for, I respond with what days I'm typically available and the frequency that I can meet. I told her I would like to meet in person before we agree to any arrangement in order to ensure we are compatible. She responds saying the schedule works and asks what I'm wanting to do with her "like sex or what". Spidey senses tingling. Not sure if this is a normal exchange. Normally I'd be running for the hills as it sounds like LE to me. Not sure how (or if) I should respond? Any advice greatly appreciated.











Reply With Quote





