Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 658 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1376
    At this wage is expect these two to clean my house, do the dishes, then the laundry. Then cook me a meal.

  2. #1375

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Soft skin means old? LOL. According to men, don't all women have mental, emotional problems? Lmao. Gosh darn dude, women are so damn emotional! LOL. Also who's normal and what's normal? I like eccentric, thinking out of the box, a bit off kilter and different from everyone else. .

    Men:

    Intelligent: nerdy.

    Well endowed: hung like a horse and brags about it.

    Macho: melodramatic LOL.

    Guarded unavailable commitment phobes: very sensitive, emotional guy who has experienced too much drama from women, probably has dated model type princesses.

    Sexually aggressive men: hasn't had sex in months to years or are trying to add notches to their belt.

    Married or with a girlfriend: sexless and horny= most mongers.
    Gee. I recognize that last one. Must be where the acronym DSB came from. LOL!

  3. #1374
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Hey there!

    Soft skin means old? LOL. According to men, don't all women have mental, emotional problems? Lmao. Gosh darn dude, women are so damn emotional! LOL. Also who's normal and what's normal? I like eccentric, thinking out of the box, a bit off kilter and different from everyone else. .

    Men:

    Intelligent: nerdy.

    Well endowed: hung like a horse and brags about it.

    Macho: melodramatic LOL.

    Guarded unavailable commitment phobes: very sensitive, emotional guy who has experienced too much drama from women, probably has dated model type princesses.

    Sexually aggressive men: hasn't had sex in months to years or are trying to add notches to their belt.

    Married or with a girlfriend: sexless and horny= most mongers.

  4. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this has been posted before. Mind you, Its pretty long.

    *RANT: What CL Escort Adverts Really Say....

    Frequently, escorts advertising here on CL use codewords to mask their perceived inadequacies by transforming them into an asset. Often, someone asks, "what does this mean"? Or "is there a glossary or dictionary, in reference to these terms, abbreviations, and acronyms"?
    I have to disagree with a couple of them.

    Traditionally Snowbunny = will fuck for coke.

    Likes to party = will fuck for any kind of drugs.

    Other than that, pretty accurate most of the time.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #1372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Not sure if this has been posted before. Mind you, Its pretty long.

    *RANT: What CL Escort Adverts Really Say....

    Frequently, escorts advertising here on CL use codewords to mask their perceived inadequacies by transforming them into an asset. Often, someone asks, "what does this mean"? Or "is there a glossary or dictionary, in reference to these terms, abbreviations, and acronyms"?

    So, here you go,.

    BBW = fat.

    Voluptuous = fat.

    Curvy = fat.

    Curvaceous = fat.

    Thick = fat.

    Rubenesque = fat.

    Womanly = fat.

    Hourglass = fat.

    Supersized = fat.

    Picture of a flower only? = fat.

    Picture of face only? = fat.

    Picture of body under bedsheet? = fat.

    Gives bra size only? = fat.

    Busty = either saggy or fat.

    Naturally busty = saggy and fat.

    Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly.

    Slim = no boobs.

    Svelte = no boobs.

    Slender = no boobs.

    Dancer's body = no boobs.

    Runner = no boobs.

    Spinner = no boobs.

    Yoga = no boobs.

    Bombshell = fake boobs.

    Baywatch = fake boobs.

    Playboy = fake boobs.

    Model = fake boobs.

    Brazilian = black.

    Butterscotch = black.

    Caramel = black.

    Chocolate = black.

    Cinnamon = black.

    Creole = black.

    Cuban = black.

    Dominican = black.

    Ebony = black.

    Egyptian = black.

    Eritrean = black.

    Ethiopian = black.

    Exotic = black.

    Hawaiian = black.

    Mahogany = black.

    Mocha = black.

    Mulatto = black.

    Nubian = black.

    Mixed = black.

    Mature = old.

    Courtesan = old.

    Gracious = old.

    Graceful = old.

    Refined = old.

    Elegant = old.

    Classic = old.

    Conservative = old.

    Original = old.

    Soft skin = old.

    Age = generally add a few years, here are some frequent exceptions:

    College Student = late 20's.

    Just turned 18 = mid 20's.

    19 = possible jailbait.

    21 = late 20's.

    28 = late 30's.

    No age? = anybody's gues, 30's or 40's.

    Intelligent = brunette.

    Sorority Girl = blonde.

    Selective = overpriced.

    Exclusive = very overpriced.

    Classy = can't afford lingerie.

    Freaky = doesn't shower between clients.

    Nasty = doesn't shower at all.

    Upscale = snooty personality.

    All American = Trailer Park Trash.

    Princess = I have an attitude problem.

    Party girl = I'll be high on drugs.

    On fire = active herpes outbreak.

    Las Vegas = Bellagio prices, Motel 6 service.

    Coed = plain looking with acne problem.

    Girl next door = looks like the boy next door.

    Goddess = If you believe this is me in the pictures.

    Energetic = methamphetamine addict.

    Down to earth = boring.

    College graduate = sleeps with professors.

    FOR THE PROFESSIONAL (Agency) ADS:

    New to business = changed name.

    New to area = changed name and moved across town.

    Only here for a few days = staying until bad reviews run me out of town.

    Up to an hour = 1 shot and she's gone.

    Discreet = I check your I'd.

    Discrete = I can't spell.

    Advance notice required = you'll never get a hold of me.

    Seeks generous gentleman = Robbing the elderly.

    Seeks generous businessmen = Robbing out-of-towners.

    Once in a lifetime experience = you won't repeat.

    I love what I do = I'm desperate for clients.

    Satisfaction guaranteed = I guarantee I'm getting your money.

    Snowbunny = white girl with a black pimp.

    Available 24/7 = my pimp doesn't let me sleep.

    AD WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS = my pimp can't type.

    AD wRiTTeN iN mIxED cAsE = my pimp is learning how to type.

    You won't be sorry = You'll be disappointed.

    You won't be disappointed = You'll be sorry.

    WHAT AN AD DOESN'T SAY, IS ALSO A SOURCE OF INFORMATION:

    Unless specified, you can assume:

    Hair color = black.

    Hair length = to shoulder.

    Eye color = brown.

    Age = mature.

    Height = short.

    Weight = heavy.

    Cup size = small.

    Measurements = large.

    Likes to party = Wild and Really Fuckin' Loony Tunes.

    Occasionally, an in shape attractive woman, not overweight, can be found on CL. However, they are the ones usually with the mental issues. The ones who seem normal without any problems are the ones you are going to find that are overweight.

    Once in a blue moon, you'll find someone not overweight and without mental issues, attractive, etc. But those are few and far between.

  6. #1371
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Can you guys explain the attraction to toothless women?


  7. #1370

    Legal in Australia

    Brothels and Escorts (agencies and individual escorts) are 100% legal in every state in Australia. Victoria was the first state in the early 90's.

    Unlike Nevada, working girls don't have to live in brothels.

    Street prostitution is technically not legalized, but police here don't set up stings as they do in USA.

    Self-employed escorts just simply register free, and escort agencies have to be licensed as do large brothels over 2 girls.

    Life goes on!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Where I stand on legalized prostitution should be obvious. I am for it.

    The problem is, as I see it, what do we as a group have to do to get it legalized. Unfortunately, IMHO, the only thing we can do right now is wait our turn.

    Lincoln freed the slaves, prohibition was defeated, women got the vote, civil right laws got passed, women rights, gay rights and the current movement is to legalize cannabis, joint, pot, marijuana. My point is that in time each cause gets its turn.

    I am guessing that the legalize Prostitution movement will get its start in about the same way legalize gambling and legal marijuana got there start...economics. Some small town will need to raise money / taxes, take a hint from Nevada and wham. Legal red light districts. If history is to be the guide, no matter how blatantly obvious the right thing to do maybe, in this country the people can only take on one moral correction at a time.

    Have no fear, we are next in line, right after legalize Marijuana, immigration and new gun laws. (I suspect that they will legal prostitution before the NRA allows restriction to the gun laws.).

    CookyJar.

  8. #1369
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I found her website, because I was curious

    Nothing much for me to do today. It's my time off LOL. Wow, check out the 48 hours! I think it was $4500.00! Also 4 hour dinner and dessert (spelled correctly on her website) for $1200! Who spends that much time eating unless it's code for sex. But then wow, the guy would have to have a lot of energy for 4 hours of sex! Dang. Well it does say she doesn't upsell at least. I'm not making fun of her by the way. She is probably a very nice, sweet lady, but I just don't understand what guy searching on backpage would pay these prices, but I could be wrong. A2, I'm not sure I'm allowed to post the website, ok. Well I'll save it and please let me know if I'm allowed to post this escorts website. I did post my own in off topics and that was a no no LOL. Also, I do know of an escort who offers a wife experience for $20,000! I forget for how many hours. She is gorgeous, but damn. I wonder what a wife experience entails? Do any of you spend a few hours with your wives and pay them $20,000? I thought that anyone who'd want to see an escort would leave the wife experience at home and definitely not spend $20,000 on it! I wonder what kind of rates these ladies could command in Argentina LOL.

    Post the link, this I gotta see.

    $20,000 would cover a top tier provider, 4 days a week, for a year down here.

    A2

  9. #1368
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Spelling should be perfect too when asking for those rates

    She spelled dinner diner and dessert desert. I know escorts can't do spell checks on backpage, but backpage should have that function! I was an English major in college before switching to Psychology and I even have trouble with spelling and grammer sometimes. LOL.

  10. #1367

    Astronomical price

    OK. So, prices appear to be on the rise. $300/ hr now seems to be more common than it once was, and I'll admit to paying that rate, if rarely. But the woman pictured here is just not attractive enough to command such high rates, If she were drop dead gorgeous, sure. But she's not. Sorry. I don't mean to offend her, but she needs to consult a mirror before she sets her fee. Be realistic, if nothing else. Just sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Companionship for events, dinner, maybe even the movies, 2 hours for $600? http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-30/26693945.

  11. #1366

    Re: I had to blow off some steam today

    Quote Originally Posted by deb4512  [View Original Post]
    ...women should have the right to decide what to do with their own bodies...without government interference. you're a feminist right? same thing should apply to sex work. no one is saying that human traffickers who force women or **** girls to have sex should be legally allowed to do so. what we in the sex worker's rights community are saying is this. prosecute the human traffickers and let everyone else who chooses to do or to pay for sex alone for gosh sakes.
    debbie.
    where i stand on legalized prostitution should be obvious. i am for it.

    the problem is, as i see it, what do we as a group have to do to get it legalized. unfortunately, imho, the only thing we can do right now is wait our turn.

    lincoln freed the slaves, prohibition was defeated, women got the vote, civil right laws got passed, women rights, gay rights and the current movement is to legalize cannabis, joint, pot, marijuana. my point is that in time each cause gets its turn.

    i am guessing that the legalize prostitution movement will get its start in about the same way legalize gambling and legal marijuana got there start...economics. some small town will need to raise money / taxes, take a hint from nevada and wham. legal red light districts. if history is to be the guide, no matter how blatantly obvious the right thing to do maybe, in this country the people can only take on one moral correction at a time.

    have no fear, we are next in line, right after legalize marijuana, immigration and new gun laws. (i suspect that they will legal prostitution before the nra allows restriction to the gun laws.).

    cookyjar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legalize Prostitution!.jpg‎   Legalize Prostitution! 001.jpg‎   Legalize Prostitution! 002.jpg‎  

  12. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I know the, "M" in MILF stands for, "mother. " I always figured the, "M", for "Mature," was implied. I guess by today's standards, a 13 year old with a kid could be considered a MILF.

    We all have our preferences, idiosyncrasies and fetishes. Personally, I draw the line at MILF's (and any female) under the legal age. As I am sure most of the members on this forum will agree.

    For me, age over what's legal, is not a qualifier. Cleanliness, attitude, personality, appearance and service are what's important to me. Imagination, freakiness and sensuality are also high on my list of attributes. IMHO, a girl / women can have all of the above and be a grandmother to boot.

    So, let's turn this one around and ask Deb. What about Grandmother Providers? Is that the image one wants for their kiddies. Grandma's a hooker and there is nothing wrong with that. There is a lower age limited, ought there be an upper. Or! Should it be what the market will bear?

    CookyJar.
    I agree Cooky in that age isn't a qualifier for whom I would see. Obviously that isn't a universal opinion and that is certainly fine. Whatever makes you rock. And when Deb first asked the question I responded about all the intangibles that you mentioned that were higher than age on my list. Of course I've found that those intangibles more often come with women of age. So starting out looking at mature definitely ups the probability for at least a few of those.

    As to your question on an upper limit. I guess it should be what the market / consumer wants or will bear. I've met some elegant ladies who were north of 50 and even a couple north of 60. Although it seems that the older ladies were more into the intimate part of the experience rather than the raw sex part. Not that this is a rule just an observation. SO.

  13. #1364
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I'm not sure what kind of services you receive for this astronomical price

    Companionship for events, dinner, maybe even the movies, 2 hours for $600? http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-30/26693945.

  14. #1363
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Apparently with end demand the prices are going up on backpage?


  15. #1362

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape