Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,466 to 24,480 of 32164
-
06-14-14 18:25 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 167And the fact that they repurpose the same names for different girls.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-14 18:23 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 167Your information is incorrect, sir, as they have more than one girl working at a time at T3 C and F3 C. There are two girls normally working at F3 C (at least for all the times I've been there), thus the curtain when you enter the apartment. At T3 C, there are other girls. How do I know? Well, for T3 C, I asked for a different girl and another presented herself. At F3 C, I asked to see a different girl, and both came in at the same time for me to choose between; moreover, when I went last time, there was a person in the room next to the bathroom (the normal room with two wooden chairs) already with a girl, while I was with the other girl behind the curtain (the bed sheet acting as a curtain right in from of your face as you walk in the door of the apartment). When you call up, just ask who is working in advance, that's what I do. I'm sure you could spend more time ascertaining my bona fides of both or eitherT3 C and F3 C, if you are still perplexed.
Originally Posted by GuidoForLife
[View Original Post]
If you are worried about having to share DNA with someone before you, then at least have the girl pull out a new towel. I always do.
-
06-13-14 20:06 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 1991FCCC usually has 2
Can't speak for the other locations, but everytime I've visited FCCC there have been 2 girls working. I always make it a point to ask to meet the other girl (unless she's busy) and a couple of times I've asked to switch. Since they don't use real pics, there's no way to know exactly how they look until you arrive.
Originally Posted by GuidoForLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-14 14:54 #7696Regular Member

Posts: 20What do you mean ask for another. TCCC and FCCC only have one girl working at a time. Havnt been to H3 in awhile. I asked the girl at tccc who spoke decent english how oftne they wash the sheets. She said you lay on towel, right. Why matter? LMAO To the bros who came after me on 6/12, my money shot hit the bed.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-14 12:19 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 167Unfortunately I sullied Nana ahead of you.
Originally Posted by Zhuxi
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-14 12:15 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 167At least you can see where not to lay down.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-14 12:14 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 167They have different girls rotating. I'd say, if you see the girl and don't like, then ask for another. If the second no liky, then wait another day. I'm not fond of tccc, as it feels much dirtier at the place. All three h3 c, t3 c, and f3 c, could use a bit of a vacuuming and a clean up. I'm more concerned about bed bugs than std's the last few times I've gone.
Originally Posted by VonPag
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-14 18:09 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 912Rainy day at the Cap
I decided I wanted to go see the capital so I stayed in the backyard of LoCo. And visited Chinese syndicate operation. Yo-Yo was my provider. All around good time. She is very friendly. I am surprised because the last couple of times I was there a while back, the talent sucked. Jinni still runs the show there. On the downside, as I was getting dressed, she didn't strip off the towel that was on the table so as soon as I got home, I doused myself in soap and body-wash for a good 15 minutes. Given her personality, you can probably hook something up on the outside, if she likes you. I just don't like the barber shop next door with people hanging often right outside the door. But be brave young man and enter the dragon! LOL.
-
06-12-14 09:23 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 1991Thanks for TOFTT
I guess the anticipation was on the part of the owners anticipating taking your $! IME, a low price + unlocked door + curtain stalls usually means no HE. Although if I'm in the mood for a massage anyway, it's sometimes worth taking the chance because you never know if your masseuse might go the extra mile. In this case it's clear they won't and you did exactly the right thing by not leaving a tip.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up.
-
06-12-14 00:02 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 340Ooops, yeah, bad typo. Honestly, despite being a longtime lurker on the boards I've never understood the need for the whole decimal point thing. Yeah, $45 for hh and and fifty dollar tip.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 21:50 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 433Pee Stains are not cool.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 19:23 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 230I just hope this means they will change the sheets.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 16:42 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 433Swan Sterling
Looks like Swan in Sterling is closed for renovation.
-
06-11-14 14:45 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 278I'm really hoping your unsure about where the decimal and dollar sign go in this forum. Otherwise you paid damn near $$$ for a hand job!
Originally Posted by JTreehorn14
[View Original Post]
Creeping.
-
06-11-14 10:11 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 340White House on Wilson
Stopped in on Sunday evening on a whim. I'd been by this place a few times and was tempted and tonight I had some cash in my pocket and figured, what tthe hell. Parking in back is discreet and I was greeted by a fairly cute girl in her late twenties to early thirties who smiled affectionately and led me by hand to a room. Rooms have doors and curtains and in my session, the curtain was all that was used to provide privacy. The only shower is a DIY stand-up in a bathroom, which I availed myself of in order to be nice and clean for my provider. I paid $. 45 for a hh. The tables have a hole for your head which is nice. I was draped but told the provider to leave it off. Massage was excellent and she spent a good deal of time on my neck which she said was tight. She also spent a good amount of time massaging my butt, making sure all of it was relaxed, which I responded to with encouragement and light stroking of her legs and butt. ST was extended and very pleasant. On the flip she went straight to the finish which she extended for quite while. UTC above waist touching was allowed but nothing more. Other services were inquired about but I was informed none are available. In the end a very nice NOVA release with some attention once more to a particular part of my backside which some men don't enjoy being massaged. When I looked at my phone on the way way out I realized the massage had been closer to an hour and as such, I left her $. 50 which she was fine with. Decent english, fairly cute, very pleasant, and no mention of tip up front. Her name was something like Katisha (odd name, right) and I would definitely consider going back.











Reply With Quote






