Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 11707
-
06-11-14 11:58 #4372Banned Member

Posts: 792Fishy
If you emailed it then you can be sure your name is on someones list. You'll probably end up on either a spam list or LEO's.
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
Just think of how many naive guys LEO can pop at one time?
-
06-11-14 11:37 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 2195She could probably only handle up to a 100.
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 08:37 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 504Emailed this ad and got nothing back.
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 00:30 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 44It's too bad because I saw Kiki on two occasions a few months back and she was great. Showed lots of enthusiasm, great BBBJ, etc.
Originally Posted by Canadalover
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-14 19:13 #4368Banned Member

Posts: 792Value of a BJ
$100 for a BJ is the asking price? Now I know you can find someone for a HH rate that doesn't smell fishy!
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
Wondering how many that are naive enough to fall prey to this.
Trusts your instincts. If it smells like a fish, act like a fish, it's more than likely LEO fishing.
-
06-09-14 18:19 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 436BP ad
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ty-32/26626432
Going back and forth here with "Ted and Val" about a bukkake party. Seems kinda fishy and they want $100 for the room.
-
06-09-14 14:06 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 1417Definitely her
I spoke to on phone and that is her in pics but I never went, sorry.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-14 13:07 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 380Cute-curvy-Italian
Anyone seen her (Ava)?
She advertises on BP Dating W4 M.
I have come up with nothing searching her number and pictures other than her recent postings on BP. Haven't found a review anywhere. The link bellow is from todays posting.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...an-27/26415606
-
06-07-14 20:46 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 29This is Kikis friend Sunshine / Sabrina. Stay away
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...21-23/26576785
And the pics in that ad are definitely the place I described.
Originally Posted by Canadalover
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-14 18:17 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 55Re: Brook Warning - Don't go near her
Yes, stay away from this piece of work. She has been around all over the place and changes her ad once in a while- she has to. Major upsell and super duper rush to the finish line. Save you time, money and aggravation.
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-14 14:08 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 29Stay away from Kiki, she is BAD news
I had seen Kiki once in the early spring and while she was flaky / unreliable, the eventual meeting was very satisfying. I got in touch with her a few days ago and she said her hot blonde GFE friend was available. I went to her house. Shitty apartment in revere.
A Very tiny little blonde with a great little ass got dropped off a few doors down from the provided address by two sketchy looking dudes in a black SUV, about 25 minutes after the scheduled appt. I call and finally get the right address and go in. Kiki and her friend are in this shitty little apartment. Sabrina I think was her name. Kiki comes out to collect the $$ and then went into another room to fuck some other guy.
So Sabrina and I are alone, sort of. We're in a room 5 feet from the front door, with no privacy / doors, a queen bed thrown into a corner. Lights are all the way up, huge barely covered up windows. Anyone could watch, including neighbors, with very little effort. I ask her to turn the lights down, she says no and starts to get super-bitchy before I even take off my shoes. I ask if there's another room. No. She tells me to hurry up and get started. I'm very uncomfortable, envisioning these two dudes bursting through the door at any second to roll me. The little head is driving, do I figure I'd get a quick BBBJ and leave quick, so I lay on the bed.
She starts unwrapping a cover before my pants are off. I tell her that Kiki said she was GFE and she says something like "I don't know when she keeps telling people that". Now she starts trying to cover up my totally soft junk, and I tell her that it's not going to work, that she should HJ me first. She says I know what I'm doing I do this all the time (thanks for the reminder). So she is trying to give me some kind of covered HJ, and like 15 seconds in to this bs she pinches my cock with her long fingernails and I leap up in pain. I tell her forget it, I want my money back, I'm out of here and start getting dressed. She fetches Kiki, who comes out and tells me sorry, we don't do refunds. I told her that was bullshit. I asked her two or three more times, she went into the other room, presumably to call for backup. I came to my senses and got the fuck out of there. Total time from in the door to out the door = probably 5 minutes.
I get a text from her 5 minutes after leaving saying that she has a pimp, he will beat us up if we do money back, etc. And that she'd make it up to me next time. As if that's ever going to happen. What a piece of trash.
Steer clear guys. This girl is circling the drain, and she's in with some bad people. Someone's going to get hurt or in trouble with their uncle.
Have fun and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-14 16:44 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 1253http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...APO/story.html
Originally Posted by GlennCoward53
[View Original Post]
Program in Boston targets men who buy sex.
-
06-04-14 15:44 #4360Banned Member

Posts: 1701Any Info On This Ad?
"Petite Mixed Treat $100 Special 21" xxx-xxx- 9471. PM is fine or post if you prefer.
-
06-04-14 12:30 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 115LEO Assault
The latest feminist craze is to assume all providers are the victims of a giant human trafficking conspiracy. Many lawmakers and LEOs (including our own-soon-to-be governor Martha) have signed on to this and are determined to make a statement. They are raiding AMPs and setting up stings in order to "re-educate Johns" about the "damage that they do" Mongers know this is BS but it can only be treated as just another risk in the hobby, along with rip-offs, stds etc. Nobody's going to make a stand on this issue and call their BS.
Tracking IPs and emails is expensive and time-consuming for LEOs. I'm pretty sure they'll reserve those resources for kiddy pornsters and the like. But if I ever post an ad for fun online, I'll be sure to use a throw-away email anyway. Mailinator is your friend.
-
06-04-14 11:56 #4358Banned Member

Posts: 193LEO assault
LEO has access to numerous tools and agencies to do what they can to entrap and expose clients-Johns and providers. It is not just limited to one area but there are a few that seem to be hot spots for LEO. They don't care if they get a conviction of the general monger in court. They have publicly exposed and humiliated you. They win. Pay the $1,000 fine and watch a silly movie all the time saying "this is all BS".
Originally Posted by GlennCoward53
[View Original Post]
We know they advertise and we know they LIE. All we can do is be aware and be safe.














