Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 360 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3553
    You're welcome on the report BUT after being burned way too many times on referrals to guys that I do NOT know I'm NOT handing out digits that easily just to set up the possibility of myself getting burned yet again. I have hooked up a TON of guys with what is usually a handout since most don't give anything back at all. After numerous screw ups unless someone has been around for a LONG LONG time OR has attended a fest or two no one's getting any digits from me.

    The "inner circle" is tight but also open to the possibility of more guys joining if they're willing to put in the effort. I know that Daddyslookin, Muffythediver, Psil, Wbmason, Dick Pischardo and a few others are NOT going to screw it up so those kind of guys can have any info that I obtain.

    I posted some pics and described her hangouts in detail. If she interests anybody enough all it should take is a little effort and I'm sure you'd find her yourselves. There are also other guys that have her digits that could pass them on as well if they felt like taking a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Horny. Please Pm me the digits.

    Thanks.

  2. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    During "primetime" found and scooped Laurie (or maybe it's spelled Lori?) She's a 23yo cute blond with some FINE skills. She asked me if I was "adventurous" and when I said that I can be she asked me to go play in the playground in that park that runs along Prairie and she REALLY got into both posing and playing on the various things like the slide and etc. Nice time and will 100% be looking for her again.

    Once it started getting light out the action died off really quick and once fully light there was just a few skanks and Danielle out there.

    Danielle is actually cute and gives decent head and man does she get around. I've seen her up in Pawt near the Sunnyside and on Cranston st near the 7-11. That's her main hangout since it's close to Codac. This time though I found her all the way down where Manton (past the Stop and Shop/Wendy's plaza) ends and turns into Greenville Ave and she was hanging by the pizza place at the intersection of Killingly st. So I guess that technically she'd be a Johnston SW now.

    Wasn't expecting to see her there, made the scoop anyways, she didn't recognize me since I haven't scooped her in awhile and I'm sure she's done hundreds of guys since then so I guess it's considered normal to lose track of guys you've done. She asked for her usual . 4 and I told her I was just about broke so she accepted my offer of . 2 and still gave me a pretty decent bbbjcim.

    If anyone see's this soon I dropped her right back off in the same spot and she was still there as of a few minutes ago. She claims to be in that area often in the early mornings now. I'll dig up a few pics of her so some of you new guys can recognize her if you don't know her already. Btw, she usually has working digits and will also do incalls at her place and usually asks for just . 5 to . 6 for a 1/2 and 1/2
    Thanks for the report Horny. Please Pm me the digits.

    Thanks.

  3. #3551

    Laurie/Lori and Danielle

    During "primetime" found and scooped Laurie (or maybe it's spelled Lori?) She's a 23yo cute blond with some FINE skills. She asked me if I was "adventurous" and when I said that I can be she asked me to go play in the playground in that park that runs along Prairie and she REALLY got into both posing and playing on the various things like the slide and etc. Nice time and will 100% be looking for her again.

    Once it started getting light out the action died off really quick and once fully light there was just a few skanks and Danielle out there.

    Danielle is actually cute and gives decent head and man does she get around. I've seen her up in Pawt near the Sunnyside and on Cranston st near the 7-11. That's her main hangout since it's close to Codac. This time though I found her all the way down where Manton (past the Stop and Shop/Wendy's plaza) ends and turns into Greenville Ave and she was hanging by the pizza place at the intersection of Killingly st. So I guess that technically she'd be a Johnston SW now.

    Wasn't expecting to see her there, made the scoop anyways, she didn't recognize me since I haven't scooped her in awhile and I'm sure she's done hundreds of guys since then so I guess it's considered normal to lose track of guys you've done. She asked for her usual .4 and I told her I was just about broke so she accepted my offer of .2 and still gave me a pretty decent bbbjcim.

    If anyone see's this soon I dropped her right back off in the same spot and she was still there as of a few minutes ago. She claims to be in that area often in the early mornings now. I'll dig up a few pics of her so some of you new guys can recognize her if you don't know her already. Btw, she usually has working digits and will also do incalls at her place and usually asks for just .5 to .6 for a 1/2 and 1/2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danielle bbw tits 2.png‎   Danielle bbw tits.png‎   Danielle brunette bbw sw.png‎   Danielle bbw about to start.png‎   Danielle bbw all she can take.png‎  

    Danielle bbw eye contact.png‎   Danielle bbw kissing head.png‎   Danielle bbw licking.png‎   Danielle bbw mouthful.png‎   Danielle bbw sucking hard.png‎  

    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 06-01-14 at 06:58. Reason: add pics

  4. #3550

    CF to Prov to Woonsocket back to CF

    Went on a little drive yesterday around 4 pm. Started in CF and spotted nothing, drove to Providence on Broad and surrounding area, nothing. Drove up to Woonsocket on Blackstone St, nothing. Back to CF, score. I found Misty on Dexter near the Family Dollar for the usual 40. Without a doubt the best BBBJCIM ever. Absolutely no rush! She takes direction very well and lets you do lots of roaming. She's tall 5'9 about 130 lbs. Frosted light brown hair looks pretty good. Nice rack but a bit soft see's.

  5. #3549
    Did another run like last night but just at a little bit of an earlier time. It was just as fruitless anyways. There was yet another incident but this time on Broad in between the school and Crossroads. Some guys managed to get FOUR LEO's rousting them. I wonder what they did for that. Besides that, they was less SW's and LEO's around. Of note, there was a young pregnant (maybe 6-7 months along?) on Cranston st near the church but she had a pissed off look on her face. A decent looking brunette on Academy near Atwells but she was just hanging with her pimp and I don't scoop around pimps so her loss of business.

    Anyone else notice just how many little kids are out on the streets late night? I'm talking like under 5 yo or so and they're out there even at 2 am and shit. Must be some great parenting skills involved there huh? With all those idiots driving like nuts it's only a matter of time until some little kid gets hit (heaven forbid).

  6. #3548
    Started out up in Pawt just before the witching hour and the few that I saw were already known to me and not worth repeating. A fair number of LEO's out and about too. So I came down to Prov and since the clubs and bars were still open there was just a handful of SW's out AND a ton of LEO's. It was at least a 2-1 ratio.

    There was some kind of an incident on Elmwood between CG and the AZ with two LEO's and an ambulance taking somebody away. Don't know more than that though about what went down. Just past that there was an older (40 ish) bleached blond sitting on the steps in front of the library but she wasn't moving and I stick to my rule of never scooping on the main drag. She did get grabbed though, I guess some guys are either braver or dumber than I am.

    There was a taller (like 5'9" or so) younger (early 20's as a guess) near the church walking towards the Mobil but again my self limiting rule allowed someone else to grab here. Right after the Mobil was Crazy Ass Britney whom I passed on yet again. She is decent looking with a banging body but just way too much of a PITA to deal with on top of what is just OK service.

    Cranston and Broad streets were both empty of SW's but full of Hispanic Civi's going in and out of the clubs. Some of them looked FINE and I WISH they were SW's but I also know better than to improperly try to scoop one of them. If they take it as an insult you run the risk of being stabbed or shot at. No pussy is worth that in my book.

    There was an older fat BSW on Valley and the rest of the Atwells and Manton area was dead. I thought about killing some time and waiting for "prime time" but I also don't want to risk being seen once to many time by the same LEO's and drawing his attention. I am debating switching rides and going back out though.

    I also lost track of the number of idiots driving piece of shit cars where the rims cost more than the cars do. And of course they're driving with their high beams on blinding everyone else. They also have the "music" blaring so much you can hear it 3 blocks away. Again, I don't bother doing anything like flashing my own high beams since that's just an invitation for some of the wannabee gang bangers. Discretion is the better part of valor and I have more to lose than they do.

  7. #3547

    Digits

    I have Jersey digits, Jenny digit and also that real tinny girls who's 7 months pregnant. Looking for Jeanette number lost my phone inbox me sand BTW Jeanette obvious not her real name and he drug of choice is crack but had been drinking heavy as of late.

  8. #3546
    Numerous runs locally all week long with a "roller coaster" of hit and miss results. I'm always looking for that "strange" and lately it seems that I've either tried them already OR they're below my standards of what I'll scoop. I'm back to taking "street shots" again and will more than likely get back into posting them when I get time to upload and edit them. I've wasted a lot of time and gas locally and as of right now I'm comparing the cost effectiveness of Prov versus Worcester.

    On the other hand, Worcester has been FULL every time I get up that way and their stroll is MUCH easier than ours as well. Plus, it has the advantage of having MORE SW's and most of them are "strange" too. They also seem to accept a lower price as well and also have NO PROBLEM with pics and/or video taking. The disadvantage is the time and gas it takes to go up there and the deterring the local LEO's do with their stings (just had one on Wednesday).

    Are there any PROVEN guys that might be interested in a carpool type deal going up there on either a Friday or Saturday late night run (ie PRIME TIME)?? I'm not talking the duck boat style tour but possibly saving gas with another experienced veteran on the streets and probably learning from each other as well.

  9. #3545

    Janett on Elmwood

    Picked up this very cute HSW named Janett on Elmwood the other night. She has 5 star deep throat skills, nice body, very clean. Charged me .30 for BBBJCIM, gave her .40 and got her digits. She sets the bar pretty high.

    Streets have been ugly or dead lately. Hopefully that changes as the weather continues to get better.

    Be careful out there.

    Regards, WBM.

  10. #3544

    First time run

    Well out of boredom and just wanting to experience it, after work, I took a drive down Broad, Elmwood around 1 am. Did not see anything but three LEO.

    Then went to cf and saw two but was chicken shit to stop. LOL maybe if I see them again I would feel more comfortable. New to this so just taking baby steps.

  11. #3543
    Did an abbreviated run between 6ish til 630 or so and just saw a total of 5 BSW's scattered about. One on Broad, the two nasty old skanky ones that ALWAYS hang out between CG and the AZ, a younger chubby one on Potters of all places that would've been new to me but she got scooped and one more up on Atwell's that wasn't even worth a second glance let alone slowing down or stopping for. Still trying a wide assortment of days/times to try and find some strange and if I'm lucky enough maybe even a young gem.

  12. #3542

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    ......was standing near a puddle in the street .......
    As I read this, and got to this part, I KNEW where it was going and started laughing my ass off. Not lately, but I have done the same shit myself, but only to those who deserved it. Karma, you know!

  13. #3541

    Karma baby

    I did a second run since I was bored and wanted to try and find that young cute brunette from last week. The rain may have had something with me striking out on seeing her BUT even with all that rain if you looked at the right spots they were still out there. Underpasses, Bus stops, Awnings, recessed doorways, covered porches etc.

    Anyways, most of the ones that I saw on the first run were still out there as well as some more that came out once the rain stopped. That nasty BSW on Atwells looks twice as bad in the light of day.

    I guess an appropriate saying would be rain is to SW's as lights are to cockroaches.

    Some of the additional SW's on this run were the infamous deaf mute "Jessica" by crossroads. Crazy Ass Brittney was on Elmwood down by the Mobil. Crackhead Mary and her SW roomie (tall older BSW) were both on Cranston st. I saw Renee for the first time in years. She was actually driving but parked her vehicle then started walking Cranston st. My guess is she got off the streets but comes back for some quick cash if needed?

    One of the two fat ass HSW's on Cranston st got mad after seeing me ignore her on multiple loops and when I ended up scooping Yolanda (late 20's, cute chubby, HSW with heavy accent) near her instead of her she threw a piece of brick at my ride. She did come close to hitting it which amazed me but the best part is that when I brought Yolanda back the heifer was standing near a puddle in the street and I deliberately swerved into it and sent a tidal wave of water into her. I even got that on video too LOL.

    Oh yeah, forgot to say that I also saw Chiquita walking on Cranston st near the DD with a partner but it was NOT Alaina it was another wsw. Since Chiquita is so small (5' or so and under 100lbs) it made her friend seem HUGE since she was 6 or 7" taller and more than DOUBLE her weight. I wanted to grab Chiquita by herself but she said both or none and I passed and they ended up getting scooped pretty fast anyways. Btw, if anyone runs into Alaina she's one of the most skilled girls out there (porn star abilities)

    There was also a chick with a 2 bagger face BUT a smoking hot body on the access road in front of Crossroads. She was standing in the doorway out of the rain and she was wearing heels and a little black dress. Looked great if you could ignore her face. She ended up getting scooped by a BIG black dude, don't know if he was a John or a pimp though. Will keep an eye out for her again since the body was FINE.
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 05-11-14 at 07:43. Reason: add info

  14. #3540
    Started out up in Pawt about 130 am or so and most of it was just dead. I saw a few skanks but I also saw plenty of LEO's so I came on down to Prov.

    Saw the first WSW near Crossroads but I passed. Then there was a TGTBT tall hourglass shaped (nice bubble butt, skinny waist and BIG tits for her frame) light skinned black girl near the school before you get to the 7-11. NOTE: I did NOT say BSW as I don't know for 100% that she was working. I did get a look from her, but there were numerous guys circling her like vultures so I passed. By the time I did a loop checking the other areas and got back up there I ended up finding two guys stopped by LEO. One was getting frisked and the other was having his car searched. I don't know if this was just random action OR if they were some of the ones trying to scoop the young hottie. It's possible that it was a sting and it's also possible that it was just LEO taking advantage and watching an obvious opportunity.

    Down opposite CG was two GURLS (stress the U) and there was an older BSW on Potters too. Cranston st had an older WSW that looked out of place as she didn't look like the typical SW at all BUT she was definitely working and she got scooped right in front of me too. She actually reminded me of a friend's mom from when I was a kid. Also on Cranston down by the DD were two FAT HSW's that weigh more than I do and that's saying something.

    Made my way over towards the Atwells area and saw another LEO with a customer. Valley and Manton were both deserted but Atwells had several working. One was a cute looking bbw sized WSW that had a HUGE black eye and the other was an ugly weathered looking spinner BSW. But I passed on both. It would kind of freak me out to watch a chick blow me with such a bad shiner.

    Throughout the run, all the 24 hr type places that were open were BUSY. The usual convenience stores, the drug stores AND the laundry mats. I've been doing well lately scooping either part timers or utr chicks at or near the laundry mats. Scored one nice gem when I spotted her dragging several bags of laundry down the street. Offered her a ride, we made small talk and once she started her laundry and had some time to kill she asked for a ride thru the burger joint drive thru since that was all that was open and she didn't have a ride. That turned into a NICE affordable 1/2 and 1/2 too.

    Luck to most and play safe out there boys.
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 05-11-14 at 03:50. Reason: fix typo's

  15. #3539

    Woony run

    Sooo I was out early and prov or Elwood had nothing so I went to Woonsocket and did a few runs around blackstone st and other st I found via this bored however it was deaddd saw a couple old crack heads. I was disapointed however I went back to prov atwells area and found a 20 yr old WSW she seem to have issues but I got FS for .30 and she got wet so good that I asked for another round and gave her .4 has no phone she is new to this and the area her skills SUCKED but her wetness made up for the lack in skill I guess. Ohh I believe I was a bit tipsy so that must of been my reason for round 2 LOL. Anyways here is a photo so you guys can see her she is a bit bigger then this in person.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	826
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	318619

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape