Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9161

    Utr friends

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    I have an utr friend that I've been seeing for a while now I'm going to say she is at least a 7, 38 yro redhead she is a lot of fun and I spent over an hour hanging out with her today. Although I'm going to still run out and see and see the other working ladies I've still got to have my time with her.
    Since I've been posting here if somebody on this board has a utr friend, unless they specifically say that friend is looking for new people I would never send a pm asking if I could get in on that. I have gotten 2 Pm's one guy has 2 post the other has 9 asking if they could meet my utr. Seniors would never ask that but you have these new guys that are either to scared or to lazy to find women on their own, now if my post had read she is looking to meet new people that would be different but nowhere in my post did I say that. It took me almost 2 years to get this girl to do this, I even asked the board how I should handle the situation and the response was great. This board is a wealth of information I've found that guys and gals will give you great advice or a different angle that you just didn't see, but what this site wasn't set up for is the let me get when I haven't given attitude that I've seen.

    I hate to rag on new guys because we were all new to this site at one time, but these new guys now seem to come in with a tin cup and sunglasses, beg beg beg. I haven't seen one in a while that comes in with any info. On escort backpage Craigslist its always anybody have any info on this one? Looks to good to be true. On the streetwalker section it's always I saw LEO or an undercover cop so I left but does anybody have any info on the blonde that was out? Sorry guys I just had to say this it just bugs me I'm looking at my Pm's thinking some chick with a full Bush has pm me per my iso post and its some guy begging. Be safe guys I'm out. HL29.

  2. #9160

    Vanessa

    I saw Vanessa this week for the second time. My first visit was a month ago and I must have been lucky in that I had no problems setting the appt as others had reported. Now that Buddah is scheduling for her those past issues should fall to the wayside. I prefer hhr appts but that is no longer an option so I went in hoping that I could pull off two pops (not nearly as easy for me in a short time span as I get older) and mission accomplished! I would describe her as a cute girl next door type with an outstanding body, according to my preferences. She's what I call a healthy skinny meaning that she's petite but not skin and bones. Speaking of skin, hers is smooth and flawless and I couldn't keep my hands off of her firm see's and nicely shaped ass. Her kissing style and BBBJ skills are also to my liking. Her personality is on the reserved side but she got into it and let out some soft moans and bucked against me in rhythm as things heated up which helped push me over the edge during the encore performance and allowed me to walk out, a bit weak in the knees, feeling like a champ.

  3. #9159

    Stormy? Damn!

    One measure of a provider's skill, to me, is can she provide the thrill that comes with familiarity, on a first time meeting. Stormy achieved this lofty goal. Without reiterating what has been said many times before, let me just say that you ARE missing out if you don't get with her. The hype is true! One of the few times that can be stated. Personable, highly orgasmic and into what's going on. The gold standard so far.

  4. #9158
    Quote Originally Posted by NattiGfe  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully I'm replying in the right category but I had a great time and so did my Kitty "meow.
    Natti. You are a sweetheart and we all had a great time. Recognizing your face and "picking you up" at the hotel entrance was a bit risky on my part but it spiced the night even more. You certainly know how to start things going!

  5. #9157

    EE: Cat or Jennavecia?

    A few of you have asked for a more detailed comparison between EE's Cat and Jennavecia. One of you also asked if I would classify Cat as YMMV. I'm not much for buzzwords that can mean different things to different people, but I'll try to answer that question below.

    First of all, both Jenna and Cat are solid providers, especially for the very reasonable fees involved.

    The first thing to keep in mind is that Cat is incall only (Eastside); Jenna is outcall only. (This may be the deciding factor for some of you).

    Cat *is* a little standoffish. This is *not* to say that she is either rude, unfriendly, or unaccomodating. You definitely get what you pay for. However, she lacks Jenna's out-of-the-box "Let's party! Attitude.

    I'm somewhat realistic about this sort of thing. We have to remember that not every young lady is going to establish an immediate physical rapport with every client. Also, while I'm reasonably fit and well-preserved, I've got 25 years on Cat. So it might not have been like backseat on prom night from her perspective.

    Now, Jenna is even younger, but she has a little easier time warming up to strangers (at least in my case). May, another EE girl, is also very enthusiastic from the get-go, and very outgoing in a general sense.

    I would recommend trying *all* of the EE girls, and I certainly would see them all if more of them provided evening outcalls. (And I may rearrange my schedule so I can go see Taylor for daytime incall).

    I think it's important to remember that providers are people, too, and some of them are more outgoing than others. By the end of my appointment with Cat, I felt like we "clicked" a lot better, though we didn't click immediately. As I said, I would definitely see her again.

    I've seen three EE girls, and all of my experiences with EE have been good to great. My *only* complaint with EE is that many of the women are daytime incall only; but this is due to the ladies' personal circumstances.

  6. #9156

    Taylor

    Had the chance to see this young lady today for hhr at her northern cincy apt. Set up was easy through EE. Was met at the door by a tall slim young woman in panties and bra. Apt was not the cleanest and her bed was a mattress on the floor. She had a huge ash tray in the bedroom filled with cigarette butts, but there wasn't even a hint of smoke in her home or on her person. She's a very sweet girl. BBBJ skills are pretty good (a little toothy) and she can DT with the best of them. We then proceeded to engage in a few other fun positions until I finished doggy. Overall a good time. I might repeat in the future. There are just too many others out there to see first. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    Fireguy.

  7. #9155

    Sassy & pizza man

    Hopefully I'm replying in the right category but I had a great time and so did my Kitty "meow.

  8. #9154

    UTR Devon

    Thanks Terry for the heads up on Devon. Fun was had by all and more to come.

  9. #9153

    Utr

    I have an utr friend that I've been seeing for a while now I'm going to say she is at least a 7, 38 yro redhead she is a lot of fun and I spent over an hour hanging out with her today. Although I'm going to still run out and see and see the other working ladies I've still got to have my time with her.

  10. #9152

    Eastside Brandy

    Anyone who has read my posts will know that I have a marked preference for 105-lb spinners. It will therefore be somewhat surprising to some of you that I am reviewing Brandy, and reviewing her so positively.

    A review is only worthwhile if it's honest: Brandy is a bit more rubinesque that I usually prefer; but she has a really cute appearance, a great attitude, and is super eager to please. I had a great time with her and will defiinitely repeat. Sometimes the sum is greater than the parts, if that make sense.

    Brandy is impeccably clean and seems to be a non-smoker.

    Brandy has a residential incall in a safe neighborhood on the East side. This is also a big plus for me, as I dislike hotel in calls and driving to sketchy inner city neighborhoods.

    The only downside to Brandy is that she is sometimes difficult to get a hold of. I tried for a few weeks before I finally got through.

    Anyway, thumbs up for Brandy from Todd Cincy.

  11. #9151

    EE's Cat

    Snce Cat has so many reviews, this one might be a bit superfluous, but here goes:

    I recently scheduled with Cat at an incall location.

    Cat is a very slender young lady, just like the photos.

    She is lot more serious-minded and intelligent than her appearance (lots of tattoos) might suggest. I found her to be not quite as wild as Jennavecia (another EE favorite), though she has a lot more depth. This actually took me by surprise. Cat has some interesting stories to tell.

    Very accommodating, but it helps if you break the ice and establish some rapport with her. I found the first five minutes with her to be a little bit awkward before she warmed up to me. (Jennavecia, by contrast, is kind of like walking into one of those Playboy "college party" videos).

    As always, Steve of EE was great to work with.

    I would definitely repeat.

  12. #9150

    Hygene

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I met with one of Buddah's new girls, Jennifer. I was supposedly her first client, so there was some initial nervousness on her part. As for me, well, I'm an old war horse so it's not my first rodeo.. Closer to my last and being put to pasture, actually. .

    Aside from the tardiness, there is one thing I have to mention that lowered the session's rating. During the fun, there was a noticeable odor coming from "there". It's that salty smell we are familiar with. It's a big turn off for me. I mentioned this to Buddah and he promises that he will address this with her. Apparently, there is something his other girls uses to eliminate this problem. Sasha and Cupcake use it and their nether regions have impeccable hygiene.

    So, without the odor, I would have rated this an 8, but need to take points off to a 6.5 for the odor and the tardiness.

    Would I repeat? Only with assurances that the hygene has been taken cared of.
    Hygene is a key for me as well. I do know this. Sasha and CC always shower before each appointment. Always. Soap and water does wonders for that fresh feeling. What I can't take is the baby wipes only clean up between appointments. Yuk!

  13. #9149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645

    UTR Buddah's new girl, Jennifer

    I met with one of Buddah's new girls, Jennifer. I was supposedly her first client, so there was some initial nervousness on her part. As for me, well, I'm an old war horse so it's not my first rodeo.. Closer to my last and being put to pasture, actually. .

    She's a mid-20's AA, a smoking hot body, and full DSL (Dick sucking lips). She has nice perky natural be / see cups, and toned abs. Her bottom is nice and round, and jiggles when slapped, which she does like.

    She arrived close to 30 minutes late. I was actually going to pull the plug at the 30 minute mark, but she came in just under the wire. She's new. She said her GPS had her turn into crazy streets. But she arrived and was wearing a nice casual summer dress and sandals. She looked good. The type of girl you would see at Party in the Park. The photos Buddah had sent were accurate, if just a little more made up with makeup and some bit of Photoshop (nothing too crazy). She was less madeup so she was less glam than her posted photo.

    When we got started, we started off with a back massage (my idea). She admitted to not knowing how, so I walked her through how to give a massage. I took my shirt off for it and her hands were kneeding my muscles well. She has small hands. On the flip, she started rubbing and focusing on an area of my pants that reacted favorably. She continued to rub, and eventually reached in to find Junior. The pants came off and she used those DSL well. Tongue and lips were working well together.

    Earlier on, we had discussed boundaries. Being her first call, I didn't want to scare her off and also let her know some of my own likes. She delivered on my likes.

    She was enthusiastic, open to suggestions, took direction well, and was very verbal (huge turn on for me). It was a fun session.

    Aside from the tardiness, there is one thing I have to mention that lowered the session's rating. During the fun, there was a noticeable odor coming from "there". It's that salty smell we are familiar with. It's a big turn off for me. I mentioned this to Buddah and he promises that he will address this with her. Apparently, there is something his other girls uses to eliminate this problem. Sasha and Cupcake use it and their nether regions have impeccable hygiene.

    So, without the odor, I would have rated this an 8, but need to take points off to a 6.5 for the odor and the tardiness.

    Would I repeat? Only with assurances that the hygene has been taken cared of.

  14. #9148
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe6980  [View Original Post]
    I just felt like I was reading a lucky guy story out of hustler magazine! I salute you. I've been with SS and she is UH-AMAZING. I just dream with her skills in a duo I think I would quit mongering. It couldn't get much better!
    Hats off to ya.
    Sassy IS amazing. A real take charge. Fun girl with an imagination. When she whipped out the Whipped Cream and then a bit later some chocolate truffles I knew it was going to be a night to remember. And it was.

  15. #9147

    Late review but memorable w/ S. Moore

    Text Sydney last minute on business overnight stay in Cincy. She immediately responded and said she would be ready in 20 minutes. Needless to say I was now happy guy. Second time meeting and let me tell you it was twice as good.

    GFE all the way with a apple bottom backside you just want to squeeze kiss and smack. I got into my usually daty foreplay and this girls is loud and just keeps popping we lost count. I won't go into the last climax as it was truly personnel between us. One to remember. Finished with her teasing me slow with my boys and slow shaft stokes to full bbjcim. Great clean up and cuddle after. She actually said I should pay you for that. That's hot!

    Always clean room smoke free with candles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape