Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,061 to 24,075 of 33207
-
05-30-14 00:43 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 159Late review but memorable w/ S. Moore
Text Sydney last minute on business overnight stay in Cincy. She immediately responded and said she would be ready in 20 minutes. Needless to say I was now happy guy. Second time meeting and let me tell you it was twice as good.
GFE all the way with a apple bottom backside you just want to squeeze kiss and smack. I got into my usually daty foreplay and this girls is loud and just keeps popping we lost count. I won't go into the last climax as it was truly personnel between us. One to remember. Finished with her teasing me slow with my boys and slow shaft stokes to full bbjcim. Great clean up and cuddle after. She actually said I should pay you for that. That's hot!
Always clean room smoke free with candles.
-
05-29-14 23:49 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 159Not at all. Just impressed
I just felt like I was reading a lucky guy story out of hustler magazine! I salute you. I've been with SS and she is UH-AMAZING. I just dream with her skills in a duo I think I would quit mongering. It couldn't get much better!
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
Hats off to ya.
-
05-29-14 23:34 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 290CincyFunGirl
After not being able to schedule my first choice Vanessa because she was not available for outcall. Then me second choice canceled after I waited 3 hours for a family emergency. I was able to get a hold of CincyFunGirl. She is a cute girl and a lot of fun to be with. Give her a call. You won't regret it.
-
05-29-14 21:14 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 2229Now you don't think I would write a phony review. Do you?
Originally Posted by BigJoe6980
[View Original Post]
All of my reviews are 100% verifiable. Embellished - a bit maybe but all of the claims are based upon fact!
Maybe I should put up one of those ISO ads. Looking for ladies wanting Pizza Delivery. No cash needed. Will trade services.
-
05-29-14 19:28 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 159OMG. Jealous!!!
Wow... I'm saluting after reading your reply confirming this amazing story. I miss my Sexy Sass. We need to meet soon. You should try to have duo's too!
Originally Posted by SexySass
[View Original Post]
Hope to see ya soon. It was a shame the one night didn't work out.
-
05-29-14 17:38 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 58Devon?
Any pics or a link to her ad?
-
05-29-14 15:42 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 49Must see spinner Bella off Naughty reviews
Fellas if you looking for a nice spinner who is clean and very pretty early 20's girl then you need to meet Bella. I had a dream today about this lovely young lady and it was great. You can find her pics and number on naughty reviews as well. Let me tell you her skills were assume (BBBJ, GFE friendly etc). Overall I would give her a 9 and probably one for the best I have seen the past several years. She welcomed me with open arms at her door and escorted my up too her apartment. Place was clean and neat and no smoke smell. She is 420 friendly but obviously not on any other type of drugs. I also believe she is a non smoker since I didn't smell or see signs of cigarettes. Her personality and great loks will have you hooked. Please take a look on naughty reviews for Bella (Blonde 120 lbs) and she is located right between Roselawn and Reading. Ohio. Off Paddock Road exit area. Her number is 513-917-2334 and setup was easy! She looking for a few steady clients so if ou want spinner who is hot then hit her up.
Looks.9.
Body.7 only because some show of baby scares.
Ass.9.
Personality. 10.
Cleanliness... 10.
-
05-29-14 13:49 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 46UTR Devon!!
I'd like to thank KTom and Kenwood Jack for the heads up on UTR Devon! She is a blonde spinner mid to late 20's 5'3 115 lbs be cups and a fantastic backside. She was easy to setup with. A couple of texts and I was on my way to Middletown. CFS, BBBJ, dfk, fetishes, greek, mpops, you name it is available. I took the hour rate of $ and she is well worth the donation. I highly recommend her. Her incall is a decent home in a residential area. Treat her right and you will be quite happy you did!!
-
05-29-14 13:02 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 351Sexy Bella
I came across Bella on aNother Review site. We had been exchanging texts for about a week and a half. There were a few scheduling conflicts along the way (once by me and once by her) but she was gracious and considerate through it all. Last night, I had the urge to get ahold of her and she answered right away. I got there around midnight and was greeted outside buy a slender and very attractive young blonde. This girl is much better looking in person than her photos. I was led up to her apartment and not once did I feel unsafe. She even suggested that I look around to make sure no one else was there.
Got to her bedroom where she maid the bed with clean sheets and off we went. She was passionate and everything is on the menu except greek. VERY skilled IMHO and aims to please. Really intelligent girl and we spent some time afterwards talking about various things in our lives.
Bottom line, will repeat. She is a sweetheart and a rare gem. Located in the reading area.
-
05-28-14 23:22 #9138Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 339U r the best!
I am so glad we got to spend another great evening together and each enjoy natti GFE / Allison it was a best! It got me super slippery baby oil wrestling with you both LOL.
As always you are a very interesting yet oh so fun guy to be with and I always have a naughty great time being with you! Thanks for getting me to that ultimate "O" and I hope.
To have many many more to cum glad we could work it out for the pizza you are the best pizza man I've ever had a piece of! Thanks Allison for joining I've had a great time with you and your kitty;0.
Xoxox happy hunting.
Sass<3.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-14 17:44 #9137Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Can we test again?
I can't even count how many times I water worked with that! I was amazed and I would love to do it again! Wish I had room for one like it somewhere because I want one for myself! I enjoyed the kisses and cuddle time with you as well! Next time maybe we can start off with a shower first and then another shower afterwards! I hope you enjoy my new pics. They were taken yesterday spur of the moment! Just so I could let people judge on their own about the BBW.
Originally Posted by TriOval
[View Original Post]
You can come alone or with more toys the next time can't wait! I had so much fun with you! Thank you so much you are a perfect gentleman!
I love this JOB.
Stormy.
-
05-28-14 14:38 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 141The Orgasmatron gets Storm tested.
Well, those who know me, know that I built a bondage frame, I have received many suggestions on what to name it, most recently "Orgasmatron" which I am partial to. I submitted a post on the new ISO, and Stormy was all over it. I received others, but somehow I had a hunch that Stormy would be a good fit. Now then, I set up a 90 min appointment easily with her, and corresponded in the mean time. We both were pretty anxious to get to the date. The day of, standard two call deal...I get there and she met me in the lot to help bring it in, although the discrete duffel it is in rolls nicely.
I got there on the dot, and she was ready. I told her I wanted to set things up, and then kind of get to know each other first. I bolted this piece of furniture together and she seemed eager to get into it. What a super warm gal, I enjoyed her very much, super kissable, and nice soft skin. All the standard games were played, and I enjoyed her oral skills very much. You should have seen her facial expression (I'd even say top ten on that).
So, now it was time to place my slave into the Orgasmatron. She eagerly presented her wrists and ankles for the restraints, and I carefully slid the neck harnass around her, and with a few snaps, she was buckled in. It was fun to make her wait a little to turn it on, as her body was stretched out for me to enjoy. I turned on the switch...level one...then two.then three...then SEVEN. It didn't take long for the waterfall to start. I even shared the machine with her, pressing against the vibe simultaniously...which really was FANTASTIC. She came so many times I lost count.
Orgasmatron tested...storm approved. Stormy is an awesome provider by the way. Total professional. Clean incall...clean towels, soap, everything was available, which I love. I will see her again. On a side note, I do take exception to a previous review, that said Stormy was BBW. This is not the case in my experience, she is no spinner that is for sure, but I thought her body was just fine. Her new pictures accurately back that up.
-
05-27-14 12:43 #9135Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 249Wonderful Time!
I loved every minute of our date, what a wonderful guy! I was hoping you werent keeping track of time because I could have spent many more hours with you. There will be plenty of time for that in the future, until next time.
Xoxo.
Amber.
Originally Posted by DrRock
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 10:18 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 140Keep it simple
I have called up to 20 gals with no answer or there return called. I pretty much know the host of reasons. The gals on the other hand might get 50 to 75 up to 100 maybe in a day. The goods ones keep a pretty good handle on but it there human too. The elements for the task at hand just work them and hopefully there is more good sessions than screw up ones.
Originally Posted by AboutTimeNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 09:50 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 70It's a Simple Business
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
When I first started mongering, I would get all twisted up after time to setup, driving for meet and nothing. Sincinnati is blessed with talent and yes you'll get the occasional flake out, no show, flat out deception, but it is terrible elsewhere. These ladies will have all of the sites listed, you send e mail as requested, text, call and Nothing! I was in North Carolina, South Carolina last couple weeks and the talent is minimal and they don't respond. Business my ass, as stated in this thread, Common Courtesy Please! You have a service I wish to purchase, simple business transaction. I was in town last week, called at least six providers, none answered, but one. Set up meet with new provider, then phone rings, one of my favorites says come on over. Now after the new one got done with me, I thought about canceling second, half hour apart, but considered the fact that she always works me in, very appreciative of her, I toughed it out and went to appointment. Oh, damn glad I did! I've had to cancel one time due to illness, provider tried to charge me No Show fee, right. Guess how many times I've seen her since then. Keep it simple, let either party know what's going on if something comes up.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





