Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,496 to 24,510 of 32178
-
05-29-14 13:56 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 86Mei
'Tried when it had opened, about 3 months back. Provider was considerably young, that's the only plus. Otherwise there's nothing else to write about. There's No TS, lack lusture massage.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 13:44 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 1959Cap Massagi
Made a trip and saw L--a, not bad but a swollen belly. Be cups with hard eraser tips. Asked for a hard massagi and especially around my buttocks. She obliged well for HJ one. Clean up and then more massagi. Asked for butt rub another time as there was about 20 minutes left and she obliged again, needless to say she was again at it and PC Jr was responding. I also had my fingers up in that crotch and feeling those b cups the whole time. I think she came with me the 2nd time around as I was fingering her good and she was shaking a tad during it all. She was on the rag this week she said, oh well perhaps a return next time for a little table bending over session. Hmmmmm who knows.
$ out the door.
PC out.
-
05-29-14 13:22 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 433She is Lao, but close enough.
Originally Posted by Regulator190
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 10:52 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 44Mei in Merrifield
So I tried Mei Therapy in Merrifield / Falls Church on Tue (5/27) at around noon. I stood outside and rang the bell, no one answered. I went back to the car and called the number and got a busy signal. After a minute, I called again and the number rang, but no one answered? Maybe they were taking off for lunch?
Originally Posted by Tapas
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 10:35 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunset Spa 571-XXX-2266
I have tried searching and RTFF... But no luck on Sunset Spa at 571-XXX-2266.
Advertises in Backpage:
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ymate/14624961
And.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/to...ce-22/14624917
Anyone have any intel on this place?
-
05-28-14 20:27 #7678Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks check your PM.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 19:59 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 258Nikki
My experience with her is good (2 visits) and is in line with the reviews of her.
Originally Posted by Regulator190
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 16:24 #7676Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for info. Just moved from Atlanta and live nearby. Other good places in the area I hope.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 15:35 #7675Regular Member

Posts: 3Mikos spa
Thanks for info on Mikos. Just moved here from Atlanta and live nearby. Thought I'd check out but maybe not. Any other decent places in my area?
-
05-27-14 08:04 #7674Regular Member

Posts: 4Nikki?
Has anyone tried out Nikki? I'm a big fan of the Thai's. Land of Smiles (Tara, KK, Zaza) prior to them splitting up. Naelee when she had her old partner for 4 hand. Went to the oThER site but would like to hear from you guys.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942
-
05-27-14 03:18 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 136Dreamed of a Blue Sky
I dreamed of a Blue Sky and my luck of the draw was Jin. Chinese looking lady, late 40's, skinny but with a bit of a gut, and small b cups; plain looking.
0.6 was collected for the hour. The massage was not bad for an AMP, she did some deep tissue massage on the knots on my back, some stretching of my legs, and my buttocks got plenty of attention. The massage was not rushed. On the flip standard basic therapy, but I was told 0.5 was expected upfront. Since the house fee is only 0.6 I agreed. My stress was released, but nothing to write home about, and there is a 0.1 up-sell for roaming UTC. I was cleaned up with a hot towel and got some more light massage and stretching until the time was up. In and out of the place in exactly 1 hour.
Overall, Ok massage, not a great finish, and plain looking therapist. I won't be dreaming of this therapist again.
-
05-26-14 20:13 #7672Senior Member

Posts: 912I went here last summer and the girl I had was good. I got a little more than normal std nova but didn't get TS service.
Originally Posted by Andrew666
[View Original Post]
I visited this place a couple months ago and had an ok time. Nothing great (with regards to nova services). The girl I saw last summer wasn't there.
Neither time I was offered a TS. It's 60/ hh, and 80/ hr. I did not get either girl's name because the service wasn't anything to rave about. I would avoid this place if you are looking for a "best bang for your buck".
-
05-26-14 18:29 #7671Senior Member

Posts: 166Wait, what ?
You might be on the wrong forum. There are plenty of real massage by great Chinese girls that are non sexual. Did you get a woody?
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-14 18:20 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 166Yes- But not Lately
Mona use to be head mistress, very nice lady. I had best rubs years ago there. Used to have table shower. Nice rooms, used to have very good Korean girls, but things change.
Originally Posted by Andrew666
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-14 11:42 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 765Wellness Massage
I stopped in at Wellness Massage just east of 7 Corners on Hwy 50. Michelle answered the door and let me back to a nice room. She is a 6 on looks and is a Chinese woman looking to be in her mid 30's. I started out face down and as she started to drape me, I told her I didn't need a towel. The massage was actually very good and she took her time using a firm to deep touch pressure. On the flip, she started to drape me again and I again declined. She started rubbing my chest and shoulders and moved down to my stomach area. I took her hand and guided it on target and she said it was too soon for that and we'd get to it later. She gave a fantastic release and did not ask for any tip. I have her a hug and .3 on my way out. I will definitely repeat.










Reply With Quote





