Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,526 to 24,540 of 32161
-
05-24-14 20:35 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 57Tokyo (Fredericksburg) - Lina
I stopped by Tokyo last weekend; this time I drew Lina (instead of Yuyu on the last 2 visits).
Another good session. I was happy with my visit, but will probably continue to see who's there when I arrive rather than asking for anyone in particular.
If anyone has comments on the other places on Plank Road (SunRise, new ads for Relaxation at 4415 Plank, not the one by Gold's), I'm curious).
Lina is Chinese, but a little darker, and very small. I found her pretty. Due to her size, she did walk on my back. Some was good; when she was using her heels it was a bit intense so I asked her to reduce the pressure, and she did.
Usual finish, roaming, etc. Yuyu seemed a little more friendly; I'm sure this varies with the client and repeat visits.
I'd repeat with Lina, but I'll try a few others before requesting her specifically.
-
05-24-14 17:48 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 433Next stop, Nana.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-14 17:34 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 164Off Subject But Still Great!!
Recently I decided to get a real, legitimate massage so I went to the Riverside Spa and for $95.00 plus a $20 tip I had 40 minutes in the spa, steam room, dry sauna and hot tub followed by an INTENSE body scrub followed by a REAL massage done by a REAL person that knows what he is doing!!
Nothing sexual going on here! There were several other naked men in the stem, sauna, and spa the same time that I was and the one doing the body scrub and massage was a Korean man.
I strongly recommend we all try this session at least once! I felt great after he was done with me and I slept better than I have in years!
Watta.
-
05-24-14 16:51 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 278000 - Current
I prefer 000, but these two locations have another popular name. For those interested the current line up is:
FC: Annie and Sara.
Herndon: Nana.
Zhuxi.
-
05-24-14 14:51 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 258LBFMPBRs.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
LBFMs Powered By Rice.
-
05-24-14 11:20 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 1959WHere is that Thailand or Never Never land LOL.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
05-23-14 23:51 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 433I'll be back in the land of $30 FS with LBFMs in 4 weeks. .
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-14 23:38 #7629Regular Member

Posts: 14Dreaming of Swans
Was in Sterling when I found myself day dreaming of swans again. I like the location of this place, but privacy inside is still really weak. Still no handle on the door to the TS room, so it's always open a few inches while you're showering. When they stand you up to dry you off, you just pray that no one walks down that hallway. In my dream I met a girl named Ashley who offered me massage. The massage wasn't great at all, spent a solid 30+ minutes doing nothing but my back. After the flip she played with my nipples some (doesn't really do much for me) and asked if I'd be wiling to make a donation. She dropped her top and bra (first time any provider here had done that in my dreams) and let me quench my thirst and fondle things. In the end she had a bit of mess on her face so I tipped a little extra.
I want to like this place, the location is great, the providers are decent enough, but the privacy issues leave me worried my dreams could turn into nightmares.
-
05-23-14 20:25 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 377Thai Angels
I think I may have posted ages ago about a place by the same name in Springfield. Legit only. And overpriced given that. Then they moved to near old town Fairfax but never tried them again. If I want a legit massage, I typically hit up Groupon and am satisfied... Seems the standard Thai price is 120. As mentioned below, we aren't that lucky in NOVA. Nothing like the glory days of DC in the very early 2000's...
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-14 19:09 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 433Thai Angel Massage
TOFTT at Thai Angel. They just re-opened in a new location. $90 for a hour oil massage from a nice Vietnamese lady. Fully draped, no teasing, no finish. I never ask for it, but I'm 99.999% sure they are legit.
The massage was so-so, she used a shit load of lotion. When I got up, I noticed the mat was soaked in the oil. I guess there are a few Thai ladies there. Oddly I drew the only Viet. I was ready to impress her with my Thai and sweet talk my way in to some chok wow, but go figure... Som Nam Nah to me.
-
05-23-14 15:54 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 101In A Word...
"YES".
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
The only thing that would make it better is if her level of happiness and willingness to make me happy was not predicated by the amount of money spent. There is nothing sweeter than a happy girl; p.
-
05-23-14 14:48 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 377Tipping?
SSRod. Was the "finish" you requested above the NOVA normal? Because your tip was well above the NOVA normal... Of course anyone can tip anything they choose to develop a relationship. I was just wondering.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-14 14:45 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 377PC is right on the money with that... I checked out San Gabriel Valley recently on a trip and it was great value. The funny thing is there are many AMPs out here in NOVA and I would think that competition would drive the prices down and service up. It's not as if there's a queue of guys in any of them. Some basic economics. Lower price moves up the demand curve...
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-14 11:39 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 1959Welcome to the ARMPIT of Amping in the US other than Atlanta which sucks equally as well however I believe NOVA edges it out by a nose.
Originally Posted by JrMonger
[View Original Post]
Only here you pay 80 for an hour and 60 for a tip for a HJ that adds up to 140 bucks. In Cali and even in Vegas now, you can get it all for 80-100. You will want to move back to HI soon enuff haha.
PC out.
-
05-23-14 10:39 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 278Haha. That all sounds about right.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
The Honolulu boards make me want to take a vacation down there just to fuck AMP girls.
Jr Monger- You're better off looking for FS independents whom also provide a massage than you are looking for a standard AMP. As discussed here often and just mentioned by JmSuttr, FS AMP's as a rule are extinct in NoVA (outside of exceptions and old relationships).
Zhuxi.











Reply With Quote





