rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4327

    Kate

    Pics aren't her but she has a couple good reviews elsewhere. Anyway I took the plunge, I was at first a bit nervous because she was in a downtown hotel and she seemed a bit short over the phone. I called her when I got in the hotel and she told me to head up. When I got in there I was relieved, she is a pretty gal mid-late 20 ish of french / middle eastern descent. For those that have difficulty imagining that combination, she looks (sort of) southern italian. She actually is french too, I tested my (broken) french on her and she said something in french that I couldn't begin to understand.

    Anyway, she is definitely GFE. Started with some LFK which led to DFK, and she proceeded to give a very nice BBBJ. The daty wasn't bad either and she likes to talk dirty which I enjoy, of course. I give her two thumbs up, however I don't think she posts too often. Refer to ad below:

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...wn-23/26486558

  2. #4326

    No touch equals No Go

    We are on the same page. You can go see gorgeous bodies on a nice day on a city street or go to the beach for nothing. Don't pay for what you can't touch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    She does 4 hands with a friend, I think the finish is more with her friend..not sure it is worth the cash for her, she is hot but limited touching for sure. She knows she's hot so thin ks she should get paid just for that. That's not how I see it.

  3. #4325

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...eat-22/4094405

    Positive experience with her. She was staying at a hotel in the Foxboro / Mansfield area. I hated going to that hotel and its the only reason I didn't return. She is cute, fun, good personality. I would repeat at a diff location.
    I had trouble setting up with her. Rates? GFE?

  4. #4324

    Liliana is a smoke show

    I agree with you the girls has a killer body and I mean kickass. I have seen her 3 times now because with repeat clients her donation dropped significantly. I was also lucky enough to see her with her friend in training for $$ and it was a bargain. PM me for details if we have exchanged in the past and her friend for a little more coin had options for the finish and because of this Liliana said she would be open to more. We will definitely see...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Let's see. Turbo hot Colombian. Nice room. Solid massage, super friendly but limited finish. Not worth the $$ compared to finish that can be had elsewhere but she's so damn hot I think it evens out. I will repeat for sure.

  5. #4323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    easily had by serching BP with her name...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lmao123  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link, number or pics?
    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ly-24/25397935

    Come on, alittle work will not kill you.

  6. #4322

    link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Let's see. Turbo hot Colombian. Nice room. Solid massage, super friendly but limited finish. Not worth the $$ compared to finish that can be had elsewhere but she's so damn hot I think it evens out. I will repeat for sure.
    Do you have a link, number or pics?

  7. #4321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    liliana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Let's see. Turbo hot Colombian. Nice room. Solid massage, super friendly but limited finish. Not worth the $$ compared to finish that can be had elsewhere but she's so damn hot I think it evens out. I will repeat for sure.
    She does 4 hands with a friend, I think the finish is more with her friend..not sure it is worth the cash for her, she is hot but limited touching for sure. She knows she's hot so thin ks she should get paid just for that. That's not how I see it.

  8. #4320

    Liliana

    Let's see. Turbo hot Colombian. Nice room. Solid massage, super friendly but limited finish. Not worth the $$ compared to finish that can be had elsewhere but she's so damn hot I think it evens out. I will repeat for sure.

  9. #4319
    I posted about Michelle (aka Samantha) on the CLCE section of the board. Looks like she is now advertising on BP. She hosts in a nice apt. In [Deleted by Admin] Cute, nice fun girl, does a great BBBJ and allows facials. Can sometimes rush a bit. Does not seem to be involved with drugs or a pimp or anything like that.


  10. #4318

    Brooke aka April (see 2013 post) #339 440 3558

    Had a sudden impulse and arranged an appointment with this girl on BP. Turns out, I had seen her before, when she was April (see link to prior post on this Board) and she was working with another girl. Fun time on both occasions. GFE. BBBJ, daty, donation a little more than I like to pay, but I am partial to brunettes. Her current pics are accurate but no face shot. She is a cute kid, with a nice body, but small breasts which I am ok with.

    Here is here current BP Ad. She said she is going with Brooke as a name, but its not included in her ad.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ty-23/26541410

    Blue eyed brunette beauty - 23.

    Posted: Tuesday, May 27,2014 2:56 PM.

    Hey guys,

    Ready for an amazing Time? Well you have come.

    To the right place, my divine skills will bring you.

    To your knees. I'll bring all your fantasies to life gentlemen.

    Come spend some time with me, I promise you won't regret it.

    IN CALLS ONLY*ALWAYS AVAILABLE*FETISHES WELCOME.

    339 440 3558.

    Poster's age: 23 Location: North Shore.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	322713Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	322714 Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	322716.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Saw April yesterday. GFE. $150 for 30 minutes. Pics are not them, but are somewhat representative.

    April is probably 5'2".115, 32B, brunette, cute, confidence & sexy. Very accommodating.

    I saw Brandi, but fully dressed. Nice looking. 5'6".130, blonde.

    They are real. Accommodations aren't the best, but ok.

  11. #4317

    Don't give up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have trouble getting on her precious schedule? Its like trying to get an appointment with the President. I give up on this one.
    I found her to be worth the wait. She just had surgery on her shoulder and is just getting back into things. Leave her a text message or an email with how to contact you and she will get back to you. If you're in a hurry then look elsewhere. Nice setup and private. Easy to get to.

  12. #4316

    Kiara

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...eat-22/4094405

    Positive experience with her. She was staying at a hotel in the Foxboro / Mansfield area. I hated going to that hotel and its the only reason I didn't return. She is cute, fun, good personality. I would repeat at a diff location.

  13. #4315

    Gina in NB

    Anyone else have trouble getting on her precious schedule? Its like trying to get an appointment with the President. I give up on this one.

  14. #4314
    The 2nd pic and 4th pic are porn star Bree Olsen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2014  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl? Mixed reviews on another site.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...uty-24/5842801

  15. #4313

    Katie - 411?

    Anyone have the 411 on Katie?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ed-24/21685639

    Report Ad •• ღ THE TOTAL PACKAGE ღ •• ☆petite blonde all natural reviewed☆ - 24 Posted: Friday, May 16,2014 5:48 PM.

    Enlarge Picture hey guys, I'm Katie.

    Generous Respectful men only!

    5 3'.

    115 lbs.

    ALL NATURAL 34 C.

    Baby Soft Skin.

    Bright Blue Eyes.

    Sparkling Smile.

    I have a bubbly, outgoing personality. Outcalls only. 100% real pics. Visual guarantee!

    Check out my great reviews! I'd: 130184.

    Katie-- 617-959-7638 ((new number)) xoxo.

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Boston / Camb / Brook, OUTCALLS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape