Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,106 to 24,120 of 33207
-
05-25-14 14:26 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 231Allison
I had a recent hour appointment with Allison arranged of course through EE. Allison is a very pretty, HWP spinner. She is in a good location north of the river. I waited specifically until she moved to this side to see her. Her smile alone was enough to put me at ease. She is a very good kisser, which if you've ever read anything I've posted, is a plus. It connects all the dots for me. I enjoyed DATY and she gave a good BBBJ. CFS began with RCG, moved to CG and finished with Mish. She made every effort to get me to pop a second time, which is a crapshoot for me. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. She is now very convenient for me and I will certainly see her again. Thanks Allison.
-
05-25-14 14:19 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 151Sydney Moore
There seems to a lot of newbies who come on here looking for a provider with a big butt / bubble butt. I am telling you guys right now go see Sydney. The pics do not do her justice, her ass is epic! I just got back from my second visit top notch provider. GFE clean room no smoke smells no perfume, outstanding skills. Go see her now bubble butt lovers. Oh yes and she is tall 6'1" in heels I would guess.
-
05-25-14 12:07 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 2229Both girls have different personalities. That's what made the evening even more special. It was my first time seeing Nati GFE / Allison and I've seen Sassy several times. Sassy was the one who arranged the duo and she did a nice job. I find Sassy to always be "on her game" and about as sexually charged as I've ever experienced. Always a good bet for me!
Originally Posted by CockNumb
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 11:54 #9099Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 339Cincyman and ucbearcat
I have not and never will mention to my friends that I have a client after them and rush them out my door I don't think it's professional to tell my friends about other clients and I do t ever recall what your saying happened I just went back threw my texts and I seen you April 20 and you was 45 minutes late but even though you was 45 minutes late I know I never treated you like that. I'm sorry you say you felt rushed but honestly I find it mind boggling you say this happend I'm always one to say when I'm in the wrong but never do I recall this happening as far as cincyman yes our first date I had a unexpected delay with our date and had to have my daughter that night and last night my car was messed up that's why you was going to come get me then a friend of mines boyfriend said he would fix it and said he would be working today and could do it last night and of course I needed him to do it ASAP my car is my lively hood it's how I get around I'm so sorry it just happen to be the two times we was supposed to meet unexpected events happened please pm me if you all have any thing else to say or any questions and I stand by my word I will make it up.
So sorry.
Xoxox.
Originally Posted by UcBearCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 10:30 #9098

Posts: 435I was wondering the same
If you decide to TOFT please pm me with the dirty details.
Originally Posted by Lejo84
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 10:06 #9097

Posts: 398nice ladies
I know Natti GFE/ Allison , she is my atf and has been for quite sometime very nice lady, I don't know sassy, but maybe soon.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 09:52 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 140Have ck in with Crisee?
Had Great time. Beautiful tits. Likes to fuck. Nice body. Not spinner.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 09:44 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 2229Nah. The $5 was what I asked HER to pay for the Pizza and Soda. When all was said and done it was clear that the ladies provided a lot more than $5 worth of value so I felt it only fair to cough up some more dough! (get it. More "dough" LOL).
BTW - Both ladies were wonderful and played together very nicely. Two different personalities that worked together well.
Originally Posted by CockNumb
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 06:51 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 48New in Town - looking for advice
Is there any intel on Cassidy Crowne or LilSexyMe69? Both ads look intriguing. Please PM me. Thanks for the assist.
-
05-25-14 06:49 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 328Alicia
She is a pro at this sort of thing- and I don't mean performing as a provider.
Originally Posted by Crism0808
[View Original Post]
Just stay away. Avoid wasting your time and getting scammed for cash.
She will probably be visiting her uncle again soon anyway.
-
05-24-14 22:31 #9092

Posts: 398nati and sexy sass for $5?
So you're trying to tell us you had both of them for $5 I'll ask natti about this one lmao.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
maybe i missed something here lol
-
05-24-14 21:32 #9091Regular Member

Posts: 16Sass Follow up
I didn't post my review about her, only to give her the benefit of the doubt. However, I visited a dream with her about a month ago. First I will say she was decently attractive and gave a good BBBJ. Truly though, she rushed me in and out from the second I got to her room. The whole time mentioning an outcall she had to go to. That conversation made up a majority of my dream. Based on that I would not personally repeat. Just my two cents.
Ucbearcat.
-
05-24-14 21:11 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 149Sass
Made an appointment with her Monday for this past Thursday evening at my place. She texted me 45 minutes before that her sitter had flaked out on her, that she was sorry and she would make it up to me. We made another appointment for this evening at 9. She confirmed this afternoon and then texted me at 7:45 that she was having car trouble and was really sorry. I asked if she wanted me to pick her up and she said that would work (she was at her incall nearby). She would be ready by 9. The 8:50 she said someone was coming to fix her car and that (like a recording) she was soory and she would make it up to me. She is a nice and talented lady but dependability is not one of her talents.
Cincyman.
-
05-24-14 13:51 #9089Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450Too nice
A gentle be like you and being the nice guy you are didn't deserve this one bit. It's a shame that you went out of your way in the middle of the night to be blown off and lied to like this. You did something most men wouldn't do and it was wrong of a provider to do you this way. I hope you have a Fantasic dream with the next provider you pick babe. After this you sure do deserve a special one.
Originally Posted by CockNumb
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-14 12:57 #9088Senior Member

Posts: 613You got played good.
Originally Posted by CockNumb
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






