Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 13320
-
05-23-14 15:19 #6675Regular Member

Posts: 22Sasha & Cupcake
I have to get up to Cincy soon Sasha to let you and CC take advantage of me. I am always up for some toys also.
Originally Posted by SashaBlack
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-14 14:58 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 87I've got a birthday coming up and thought about the duo but that is my fear, they might just be too much for me. I saw cc a while ago and that was a workout, add Sasha ... I'm not sure if I could handle all of it.
Originally Posted by RedBred
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-14 22:32 #6673

Posts: 398vaness
Read her reviews quite a few bad ones here recently. Sounds like she double and tripple boks, leaves guys sitting in the parking lot, Don't know from personal experience, but it sounds like you would ne lucky if she called or text you back, unless you catch her when she needs something
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-14 18:39 #6672Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 249I appreciate a nice butt
Carmen Perez's recent picture made me think of this post & I had to nominate her. I also agree that Karmyn Bankz is nice and full... Even has video proof that I have admittingly watched.
I think Sydney Moore as well as Nolle Von have that nice pear-shape bottom as well!
So many to choose from.
Xoxo.
Amber.
Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-14 15:39 #6671Banned Member

Posts: 5352Sexilexi69
I had a dream of lexi69 Mon. A time well spent. She looks better in person no rush and realy get into DATY also gives a good BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuyCincy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-14 09:43 #6670Banned Member

Posts: 5352My next dream
Ok guys I need a little help. Been looking at these girls for a while but not made the plunge. So give me a little help.
DanniFourU.
TriStateTori.
Tnp22.
DoubleDDesert.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Hillbilly Bob.
-
05-22-14 03:32 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 91Very reliable. Give her a call.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 23:32 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 313Vanessa
Has anyone seen Vanessa? Info?
Thinking about calling her tomorrow.
-
05-21-14 22:15 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 160She's legit. Cute, bright and fun. A little shy at first, but she warms up.
Originally Posted by Josh88
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 21:27 #6666Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235Oh please
Let me and cc take your cherry. We even got new toys for the occasion you won't be disappointed, we promise! Not to get too graphic, but there are so many limbs to be played with and we enjoy every single one.
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Sasha.
-
05-21-14 18:03 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 1897Duo with Cupcake and Sasha
These two took my duo cherry. I had mixed feelings afterwards. OTOH, having two extremely attractive ladies giving you all that attention is very rewarding. The amount of skin on skin goes way up. OTOH, I was constantly feeling distracted by the need to shift my focus from one to the other. That they like each other a lot is obvious but that didn't do a lot for me. Regardless, expect a workout.
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 17:17 #6664

Posts: 715You are a scholar and a gentleman!
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuyCincy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 17:04 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 240Pull the Trigger
Yes, you zeroed in on the best duo in town. Can't go wrong with Sasha and CC.
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 16:12 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 2645The best duos are those where the two girls play well with each other. Its a much better time than 2 girls focused on you, trust me. Sasha and Cupcake are definitely into each other so a good time is assured. (Yes, I have had the pleasure.)
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 15:45 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 126I know
That's why I made it a point to mention that restriction. Wink wink.
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




