Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 13508
-
05-21-14 22:15 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 160She's legit. Cute, bright and fun. A little shy at first, but she warms up.
Originally Posted by Josh88
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 21:27 #6862Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235Oh please
Let me and cc take your cherry. We even got new toys for the occasion you won't be disappointed, we promise! Not to get too graphic, but there are so many limbs to be played with and we enjoy every single one.
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Sasha.
-
05-21-14 18:03 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 1897Duo with Cupcake and Sasha
These two took my duo cherry. I had mixed feelings afterwards. OTOH, having two extremely attractive ladies giving you all that attention is very rewarding. The amount of skin on skin goes way up. OTOH, I was constantly feeling distracted by the need to shift my focus from one to the other. That they like each other a lot is obvious but that didn't do a lot for me. Regardless, expect a workout.
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 17:17 #6860

Posts: 715You are a scholar and a gentleman!
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuyCincy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 17:04 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 240Pull the Trigger
Yes, you zeroed in on the best duo in town. Can't go wrong with Sasha and CC.
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 16:12 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 2645The best duos are those where the two girls play well with each other. Its a much better time than 2 girls focused on you, trust me. Sasha and Cupcake are definitely into each other so a good time is assured. (Yes, I have had the pleasure.)
Originally Posted by SirLiXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 15:45 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 126I know
That's why I made it a point to mention that restriction. Wink wink.
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 15:31 #6856

Posts: 715No DATY?
Thanks for the update. I might just be in the mood for a good old fashioned pampered body rub, but if things did get frisky, not being able to do DATY might be a deal-breaker. I mean there is a reason this is my screename.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuyCincy
[View Original Post]
::wink::
-
05-21-14 12:16 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 126Sexylexi69
Guys, I did some searching on here about Sexilexi69, but couldn't really find much good intel. She advertises on here a lot, so it seems like there should be more info on her. Has anyone seen her this year that cares to share your thoughts on the experience? Feel free to PM if your prefer.
Thanks.
-
05-21-14 11:50 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 126Madelynn
Hey Phat,
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]
I saw Madelynn at her incall near Colerain back in late April. I had no issues with the her being a no-show or not answering texts, but others on here have reported that. I had a great time with her and left a review on here. We seemed to click very well and the oily body on body massage was awesome. I think all the usual GFE stuff is on the menu except DATY. Not sure about Greek.
Anyway, I wouldn't hesitate to go see her again, but you know the code...YMMV. Feel free to PM me if you want any more details.
Play safe.
-
05-21-14 10:09 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 78I met Madelynn when I visited Skye, her roommate. I haven't seen her without her clothes on, but she looks nice. I'm guessing, but I'd say about 5' 2", 130 lbs. The problem with Madelynn is getting her to show up. Maybe its me, but she has stood me up twice. I would still like to give it a go, mostly because I liked Skye so much.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 09:23 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 1386Thumbnails
Yes I don't get that how can you go see someone that you can't see. I tried pulling her photos up it got no bigger than it was before maybe smaller.
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 08:32 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 33Madelyn has definitely been around for a while. She specializes in FBSM. Saw her about a year ago and had a great time. Have tried to see her agains since, but she can be hard to get ahold of. She is definitely legit, though.
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 08:31 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 83madelynn
She, posted before, got reviews I think. Also on nr.
Originally Posted by PhatDaty
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 08:23 #6849

Posts: 715Madelyn?
Hmmm. . .
I sure don't remember this gal who is now "back.".
Any info would be welcomed. Not sure how I missed this one, and could somebody help these ladies quit posting thumbnails instead of actual pictures?
Originally Posted by Madelynn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




