Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #454

    Looking for you Allen

    Your one of the nicest guys. It's been a year since we seen each other. I'm not sure what screen name you used. You have dark hair, wear glasses, you have a great job and your name is Allen contact me.

  2. #453

    First Camden trip

    Wow went to see Jackie off of BP. And after decided to check out Camden and WOW is sketchy out there. Makes newark and Paterson north jersey areas look soft. Saw a HSW as she walked up saw bandages on arm so I took off.

  3. #452

    little person SW.

    I was passing through a week or so ago and just made one pass. I saw her on Marlton near the 7-11 in East Camden. She was just walking along, couldn't tell if she was working.

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at 28 pages of SJ Backpage and her post is not there now.

    I forget what name she used to use. I don't see her as much on Broadway anymore but she is usually down around Kaighn and Atlantic Ave. Like I said she is not too attractive up close. Looks like a less attractive Amy form Little People Big World TV show.

    Good Hunting Gents.

  4. #451

    Stacey

    I went and saw Stacey a few days ago. Had another really good time with my good-time girl. Took her down to the water front and she gave me the usual "very good" session I have cum to expect. I have had her 4 x now and was expecting to have a nice long penis massage using the depths of her tight little vagina. Her BBBJ is excellent no teeth dragging painfully against my dick. I do enjoy her sucking me but it is just to get hard so I can penetrate that sweet pussy and have my way with her. She has never rushed me but I have not lasted too long in her. Sweet GFE and a nice tight pussy were against me having her for too long. I tried to hold back but felt it cumming on so I just worked it onto a nice intense orgasm deep inside of her. I still want to bring her to my bed so I can get comfortable and maybe go for a double pop. I think I will ask her next time. I asked in the middle of fucking her if I could take a couple of pictures. She had no problems with this request. I posted one here but took 3 others of my hard penis waiting to go back inside that warm, tight, wet pussy and one of me inside her too. I don't usually date black girls but she is the exception. She looks and smells clean and has no ghetto attitude. I will be repeating again and again.

    No airbrushing done on my pic. I am not CJ.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	smaller.jpg
Views:	1528
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	320703

  5. #450

    Little person

    Quote Originally Posted by LFrancis24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a pic of her.
    I just looked at 28 pages of SJ Backpage and her post is not there now.

    I forget what name she used to use. I don't see her as much on Broadway anymore but she is usually down around Kaighn and Atlantic Ave. Like I said she is not too attractive up close. Looks like a less attractive Amy form Little People Big World TV show.

    Good Hunting Gents.

  6. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    She has been in Camden about 3 years now. She looks a little cute when she is cleaned up but up close not so much. I was going to pick her up once just to have the experience but got a good look and passed on it.

    Good hunting gents.
    Anyone got a pic of her.

  7. #448

    little person

    Quote Originally Posted by Duder997  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Went by the 711 on Federal and Marlton Pike and there was a Little Person walker very attractive anyone have experience with her??
    She has been in Camden about 3 years now. She looks a little cute when she is cleaned up but up close not so much. I was going to pick her up once just to have the experience but got a good look and passed on it.

    Good hunting gents.

  8. #447

    Little Lady in Camden

    Guys,

    Went by the 711 on Federal and Marlton Pike and there was a Little Person walker very attractive anyone have experience with her??

  9. #446

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Good question! They're around and I know the area you're talking about. The bus stop near underwood hospital is always cluttered with the same type of gals you see walking in Camden. Never picked one up there but I picked up a nice spinner in westville a couple years ago. She popped up on backpage shortly after. So yeah, they're everywhere and if they give you the eye, trust your gut.
    Yes that is one of the areas, and there are a couple more that I have looked around but never had the vibe. I did read a couple articles of some guys that have had luck years age but nothing in a while.

    Stay safe.

  10. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Good question! They're around and I know the area you're talking about. The bus stop near underwood hospital is always cluttered with the same type of gals you see walking in Camden. Never picked one up there but I picked up a nice spinner in westville a couple years ago. She popped up on backpage shortly after. So yeah, they're everywhere and if they give you the eye, trust your gut.
    Aren't they girls waiting for the bus to "get home" in Camden?

  11. #444

    Frankie

    Saw Frankie last night. A Broadway Star. One of my most enjoyable sessions. Great kisser! Kissed like an ol' high school make out session. As I started to feel her up, her hand reached for my crotch. I was already hard. We moved to the bed as the clothes came off. She had me lay back and began what would be the most amazing BBBJ. Kept me on the edge for 45 min. I almost felt bad for all the effort she put forth. But she didn't seen to mind. As I would be about to come, she would back off. Whatever she was doing with her tounge, I don't know. I felt things I never felt before. Multiple techniques. Deepthroat, gag and spit, prolonged attention to the tip. Even the boys had a full serving of attention. I like a firm grip and she complied. Frankie takes direction well. When she was ready for me to come, she swallowed my cock and pressed just below my balls. I couldn't have held back if I tried. She pumped, sucked an pressed till I was drained. Seemed like I was coming for 5 minutes straight. I remained horizontal enjoing the numbness that was centered at my crotch.

    I had considered some mish or doggie. But who doesn't love a good BBBJ. I love to lay back and let her do all the work. And she didn't seem to mind. Definately will repeat asap. GFE and pse.

    I rate the body an 8. I like the athletic type. No body fat. Therefore breasts are an A cup. But somehow she was able to squeeze me a drop. But nipples that can hold a coat hanger.

    Face, a 9. She smiles alot.

    Attitude. 10.

    Digits for senior members.

  12. #443

    Off the beaten path

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHarm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across any action in the Woodbury area? I am just looking to see if there has been any luck in a less patrolled area. I have seen what maybe a girl looking around the hospital area but was not sure. Also saw a few around the car wash across from the heritage, but I was not able to stop and see.
    Good question! They're around and I know the area you're talking about. The bus stop near underwood hospital is always cluttered with the same type of gals you see walking in Camden. Never picked one up there but I picked up a nice spinner in westville a couple years ago. She popped up on backpage shortly after. So yeah, they're everywhere and if they give you the eye, trust your gut.

  13. #442

    Any luck

    Has anyone come across any action in the Woodbury area? I am just looking to see if there has been any luck in a less patrolled area. I have seen what maybe a girl looking around the hospital area but was not sure. Also saw a few around the car wash across from the heritage, but I was not able to stop and see.

  14. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    The going rate has been 20 for BBBJ, 40 for FS. They all try for more if they can get it. Some of the nicer ones may not be flexible, but that is still two dime bags for them, or a bag and a meal. Their only work ethic is the need to shoot up. But for that they wouldn't be out there at all. Some of the motels have cameras that watch the parking areas. You'd be better off in a shopping center, away from other cars where no one can get close without you seeing them.
    Ok thank you. When I was living in Florida Lake worth. My home was off the main strip gor the walkers. But I would feel more comfortable with some reliable girls who I can call and take them to a hotel. If you have any pm please.

  15. #440

    camden rates

    The going rate has been 20 for BBBJ, 40 for FS. They all try for more if they can get it. Some of the nicer ones may not be flexible, but that is still two dime bags for them, or a bag and a meal. Their only work ethic is the need to shoot up. But for that they wouldn't be out there at all. Some of the motels have cameras that watch the parking areas. You'd be better off in a shopping center, away from other cars where no one can get close without you seeing them.

    Quote Originally Posted by LFrancis24  [View Original Post]
    Been driving thru broadway for about a month. Been to nervous as I'm new to the Camden scene but tonight I said what the hell. Saw a ciupke potentials and about 8 cops. Drove up and down twice when I saw a medium size redhead. I drove around the block that is on the corn3 r of pine and picked her up. She said her name is Char / Charmaigne. I said lets get the hell out of Camden. We pull in the days Inn of Brooklawn. Parked in the back, I gave her 25 for a BBBJ (is that too much?) And she start to do work when a cop cruiser drove by. Lucky I saw it. We waited until it got around the building, I drove off and it followed until we got to the entrance to Camden and the cruiser sped off in the other direction. So she directed me to a spot by knight ave. We parked and she gave a good BBBJ. I asked her for her num and if she wanted more clients. She gave me the number. Rookie mistake I made cause I never called while she was In the car and when I'm driving home I called the number and the lady who answer said she is from Tampa Bay and this is not a girl from Trenton. So I guess she gives out this number. But if I catch her again ill see what's up. So if I can describe her. Ill say 5'6 about 130 be cups and nice ass. Red hair walking beside a tall black man who she says is her friend / bodyguard. No pics either rookie mistake.

    Also I'm trying to work up my count so anyone want to help a project like me get some ladies. I'd appreciate it and also any help with my review and future trips will be helpful.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape