LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #439

    First report

    Been driving thru broadway for about a month. Been to nervous as I'm new to the Camden scene but tonight I said what the hell. Saw a ciupke potentials and about 8 cops. Drove up and down twice when I saw a medium size redhead. I drove around the block that is on the corn3 r of pine and picked her up. She said her name is Char / Charmaigne. I said lets get the hell out of Camden. We pull in the days Inn of Brooklawn. Parked in the back, I gave her 25 for a BBBJ (is that too much?) And she start to do work when a cop cruiser drove by. Lucky I saw it. We waited until it got around the building, I drove off and it followed until we got to the entrance to Camden and the cruiser sped off in the other direction. So she directed me to a spot by knight ave. We parked and she gave a good BBBJ. I asked her for her num and if she wanted more clients. She gave me the number. Rookie mistake I made cause I never called while she was In the car and when I'm driving home I called the number and the lady who answer said she is from Tampa Bay and this is not a girl from Trenton. So I guess she gives out this number. But if I catch her again ill see what's up. So if I can describe her. Ill say 5'6 about 130 be cups and nice ass. Red hair walking beside a tall black man who she says is her friend / bodyguard. No pics either rookie mistake.

    Also I'm trying to work up my count so anyone want to help a project like me get some ladies. I'd appreciate it and also any help with my review and future trips will be helpful.

    Thank you.

  2. #438

    Bw

    I drove up and down broadway (on and off) for almost three hours on Wednesday (1030 am-1 ish). Probably dumb thing to do, but I was careful not to.

    Pass the same cop twice / three time, well, as careful as you can be. There appears to be more a police presence, but, there was a 40 minute or so stretch.

    When I didn't even see one. The disappointing thing was the girls, didn't really see a whole lot out there. I saw Amanda, she was walking and yelling.

    She was in crazy Amanda-mode... I saw Ceejay also, but she got scooped up real quick. Oh, I saw Missy, drove by a couple times, but we all know the rumor on her...

    On my way out way down BW by the trucks, I saw a hot blonde sitting along the building, but I had already decided I had a enough. I'm trying to renew my faith in BW.

    Going to take a few more tours before I make another pick up.

  3. #437

    little person and my camden fav

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201  [View Original Post]
    Had a first last night. Thought I was seeing things. Around the liquor store by Knight I saw what at first appeared to be a young girl. Thought it odd at 2am a 5 or 6 yr. Old girl would be walking Camden's mean streets let alone by herself. Turns out as I got closer I realized she is a 30 something woman. Couldn't have been more than 2 and a half feet tall. Decent looking but no way I could pick her up. redacted by Admin Wasn't sure she was a working girl till Jessica who I had another great time with confirmed she is. Anyone seen her or date her?
    Saw her but a year ago. Decent service. Relaxed. Not cute though. More of a novelty act than anything else.

    Anyone know "candace / candi"? Tall (5'6"-5'9") Hispanic or mixed on Broadway. Huge in all the right spots. Dd or did, great booty. Definetly seen some mileage but she has plenty left in the tank. Great service. Had the digits but it's been a minute since we been in touch.

  4. #436

    Broadway

    Cruised Broadway a couple of times recently. A few regulars are still down there like Heather, Amanda and Dana but otherwise LE outnumbered the SW.

  5. #435

    LAst night on Broadway

    I hit the mean streets of Camden last night at 00:46 it was an experience. After turning on beau I saw 3 cruisers and a comand van doing something. Several chemically induced fools in the street. At the fire station did see 2-3 gals looking for a driver. Lots and lots of LE temps we at 35-37 not a deep freeze but cold. Stopped and took a cell call at the old gas station across from fire station. Saw 3 people walk up to a take out window in a dump across the street.

    One gal had a bag of over 150 points she wanted to sell. Yes sell she came up and asked me if I had a plastic bag hers was not holding the items every 3 steps she dropped some.

    After the phone call I crossed the bridge way too many public servants looking for a keeper.

    Be. Be...

  6. #434

    Broadway Update

    OK I still cruise the strip on most of the weekdays on my way home from work. So here's little update. LEO is getting very active in SW harassment I saw four cars on a couple of SW's together, comon you really need 5 cops and 4 cars for 2 little girls?? I currently am seeing Rebecca as a regular tho she was MIA for almost 3 weeks. I take her home for some really good sessions. She tells me they did a sweep and picked up 10 girls (didn't get specific) and they were offered 2 choices: either go to rehab or do time. Still see some regulars out there Sharon, Amanda (showing more wear), Shorty, Heather etc and another Kate. During Rebecca's 3 week hiatus I decided to sample one I had seen a couple of days earlier.

    Kate from Woodbury I think it was. Cute little 26 yo dirty blonde spinner with blue eyes, about 5'2" 95 lbs, nice little round butt and be titties. Looked better from afar of course but I went with it once I stopped for her. After the usual checks I asked for sex and I asked how much. She said $30 if I want a BJ and sex but it is negotiable. Negotiable? OMG really? I told her $40 but I want good service, she agreed. Says she is not a drug user and flashed her bare arms proudly, not a crack smoker either. But crack shows no tracks. I take her to the big waterfront public parking lot (not the Rutgers lot it is patrolled), we climb into the backseat that is limo tinted dark, we strip and she gives me a quick get it hard BJ (I really like pussy BJ is 4 play) and then she lays back and I slide into her tight little pussy, maybe could have used a drop of my sex lube but it had exploded. Still I am not complaining she was nervous and I was new. I took my time of course and enjoyed her pussy. I fucked her for about 5 minutes driving my dick deep inside her and grinding it, pulling it back and popping the head in and out of her making her pussy pop on my dickhead before driving it home again and again, then I lift up on my arms to watch myself slowly penetrating her pussy over and over savoring each stroke and experiencing the unique new feel of a new pussy till I finally collapsed on top of her and exploded in a breath taking orgasm. I am not sure I will repeat or not. It depends. Rebecca called a couple days later and I am supposed to see her in he next couple of days which is good because I miss her sweet little pussy and always have great orgasms in her.

    I am back with my GF Janet who turned 22. Tight pussy, insatiable always wants sex, cute and free. I don't know why having sex with hookers is such a turn on for me. I can't seem to stop. Hoping Rebecca stays available so I don't have to take unnecessary chances, tho she is not a "full" GFE girl she is a great pleasure provider and I love her tight little pussy. I feel comfortable around her, on her and in her. A really nice bonus from Becca is I have seen her for 3 years now and probably idk 40 or 50 dates and I have never had a problem with her. Doesn't steal, doesn't disappoint and leave you high and dry. You get what is agreed upon. I trust her in my home more than any of the others I have had here and I am looking forward to seeing her real soon.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    SH.

    Attached a pic of my little girl at my place getting ready to take care of me and one from CJ's session.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0249.jpg‎   Rebecca 87.jpg‎  

  7. #433

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Hanna a few days ago. She is a good girl. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Good skills. Treat her good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    I spent way too much time down there yesterday in the rain. Windows kept fogging up and all the girls were wearing hoodies or carrying umbrellas and you couldn't make out their faces, especially with the rain hitting the side windows. Finally picked up Hanna at Webster, good BBJ very friendly. I'd tried for her before but she was always in a bad spot for a pickup…
    Very friendly and playful. I will be looking for her the next time I am in town.

    Capt. QuickDraw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hannah 72.jpg‎   Hannah 53.jpg‎   Hannah 65.jpg‎   Hannah 52.jpg‎   Hannah 54.jpg‎  

    Hannah 60.jpg‎   Hannah 66.jpg‎   Hannah 71.jpg‎   Hannah 56.jpg‎   Hannah 69.jpg‎  


  8. #432
    Hannah.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamGuru  [View Original Post]
    . Found Hanna one of my ATF.

    Across from the firehouse looking good and tan in a sundress and silver open sandals. Took her to my spot and got the BBBJCIM for a Jackson and tipped an Alex. Excellent as always good time and nil on the uncle Leo presence
    Very pretty girl with a nice smile.

    Capt. QuickDraw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hannah 001.jpg‎   Hannah 59.jpg‎   Hannah 58.jpg‎   Hannah 57.jpg‎   Hannah 68.jpg‎  

    Hannah 63.jpg‎   Hannah 002.jpg‎   Hannah 67.jpg‎   Hannah 70.jpg‎   Hannah 55.jpg‎  


  9. #431
    I saw her too, about two weeks ago but not my type. Was there on a Tuesday two weeks back around five pm. Some regulars and some new faces. Made a couple of quick passes and picked up a tiny spinner named Jennifer. About five feet and like ninety pounds.

    BBBJ with spit for twenty. Nice wet mouth and great technique.

    Be safe

  10. #430

    Midget SW

    Had a first last night. Thought I was seeing things. Around the liquor store by Knight I saw what at first appeared to be a young girl. Thought it odd at 2am a 5 or 6 yr. Old girl would be walking Camden's mean streets let alone by herself. Turns out as I got closer I realized she is a 30 something woman. Couldn't have been more than 2 and a half feet tall. Decent looking but no way I could pick her up. redacted by Admin Wasn't sure she was a working girl till Jessica who I had another great time with confirmed she is. Anyone seen her or date her?
    Last edited by Admin2; 09-16-13 at 00:54. Reason: Edited for content

  11. #429

    Alana / Brooklyn & Tiffany?

    Can someone please verify if this girl walks the street on Broadway. I dove thru there today because I read so much about it here and what a treasure trove it is. There was a lot of ladies out today and LE!

    Two caught eye, this one.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...am-24/12167243

    She looked good but was trying to go in 10 different directions at once, if you know what I mean.

    Another one I saw, that was nice, I think was, this one.

    Tiffany.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1736766

    If it is her now has Bleach blonde hair.

    Anyway just lookin 4 conformation if these 2 are on the streets.

  12. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    I have on a few occasions seen SWs, or what appeared to be an SW, in the vicinity of the Court House. The area where Rancocas, High, Washington and King come together. I rarely have reason to be in that area and have only seen possibles a couple of times. As I recall the times I've been through there was mid afternoon to late evening. The area is too quiet late at night to support any SW activities. Do let the rest of us know if you find something worthwhile, won't you?
    I think I saw 1 or 2 walking on 130 in willingboro but I didn't have the time. It was around 8 pm on a Tuesday.

  13. #427

    Burlington County

    Quote Originally Posted by LFrancis24  [View Original Post]
    I just moved back to NJ. Beside Camden and AC. Are there and good spots to find some girls in Burlington county.
    I have on a few occasions seen SWs, or what appeared to be an SW, in the vicinity of the Court House. The area where Rancocas, High, Washington and King come together. I rarely have reason to be in that area and have only seen possibles a couple of times. As I recall the times I've been through there was mid afternoon to late evening. The area is too quiet late at night to support any SW activities. Do let the rest of us know if you find something worthwhile, won't you?

  14. #426

    Not a report but inquiry

    I just moved back to NJ. Beside Camden and AC. Are there and good spots to find some girls in Burlington county.

  15. #425
    As far as Wildwood goes. You won't find any street action there. Maybe Find something on BP. Probably better off going up to AC. If you don't find a SW, you always have the AMPs, and strip clubs.

    Anyways, I just had to run down to the pier off of Morgan. Decided to take a recon down Broadway about 2:30pm. There had to be 30 or more SW out today. Most were scary as F. Glad I was able to catch most of the green lights. LOL I think they woulda jumped aboard. Only thing worth looking at was a blonde at Chestnut and Broadway. Younger chick with big titties.

    I noticed they are tearing down a lot of buildings. It's been a little while since I've been Down there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape