Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6183

    Sometimes its like this

    In response to my $ offer. 23.5"0' petite cutie nearby.

    Very detailed and nice!!

    I love passionate (you fill in the blanks).

    I'm interested and want to know, where do I sign up!?

    Will I see her. After some due diligence maybe. Monday and the replies are coming in.

  2. #6182

    Turn Down Rates

    Everyone has their own version of what a 10 is.

    This is only for my version. Mixed or AA petite spinners. 18 to 22 year old NP's. Minimum 1 hour for a first date.

    10's - 98%.

    09's - 97%.

    08's - 90%.

    07's - 87%.

    06's - 80%.

    05's - 75%.

    If I did the percentage for UTR girls only, the turn down rate would be about 75% overall. Maybe less. With a very low turn down rate even for 7's. Maybe 50%. And I have had many 9's for that $.

    For pros (meaning they advertise on escort sites) there really is no turn down rate as the average donation per half hour for covered FS is $. No matter how hot they are. But I rarely if ever go down that road.

    The girl pictured below finally left. After spending a total of 3 days (which included 2 overnites), plus a 6 hour date and a 2 hour date with her which cost me $.75 total (basically just feeding her), I couldn't get her to agree to my plans for her. And neither did any other guy. I doubt I will go to that extreme to convert any other girl anytime soon.

  3. #6181

    The $dollar store

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So the little suburban girl is a bit lost in the big city. I blew off an unexpected trip to the FC (showing her all the txt's) with a confident 22 year old and let her stay another day. She did warm up to me a little after that, but in the end I went down in flames.
    So I have been trying Hollywood's allowance schedule and am striking out across the board. I just can't pay what I used to. I have a few possibilities so I will see. If I could date in the open and expose these Babies to more than a FC visit I'm sure I would have more luck. This is truly a rich man's game. I would like to be rich again.

  4. #6180

    Saturday

    So the little suburban girl is a bit lost in the big city. I blew off an unexpected trip to the FC (showing her all the txt's) with a confident 22 year old and let her stay another day. She did warm up to me a little after that, but in the end I went down in flames.

    I got to feel a bit of her charms but nothing to convince me to let her stay any longer. So just another day of feeding her and hoping to get lucky. Tomorrow I am going for the gold with the 18 year old UTR girl I saw last week. And maybe see my MILF on the way home.

    Like I said in a prior post I am reaching a little to get the true NP first timer. And she is. I just didn't get her. The one that offered to come over today was one that turned me down 2 months ago. She would also have been a first timer, so I asked why the change of heart. She admitted to finally bagging a $$$$ date. But it was just like I told her, these guys overpay for a reason.

    So she said doing me for a $ didn't seem like such a bad way to pass the time after all. But I missed my shot with her so maybe in another week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  5. #6179
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    I guess I could relate if that was the case, because all I could think about when I saw it was how I'd like to stuff it in Scarlett Johannson.
    Usually watching any movie with even the slightest sexual content makes girls horney.

  6. #6178
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You know, when a girl is not interested in me, I quickly lose interest in her. And it's not like I am not gettin any. Watch Don Jon. Interesting movie. If that didn't make her want to fuck me, I don't know what. She probably wanted to fuck him.
    I guess I could relate if that was the case, because all I could think about when I saw it was how I'd like to stuff it in Scarlett Johannson.

  7. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinJr  [View Original Post]
    If she meets me for lunch or something, I'm trying to decide on what to give her. I kind of hate to give her cash and reinforce the P word. I'm thinking maybe a vanilla card with credits as a gift for school.

    Any thoughts?

    Also, I'm running into a problem. I can't get to all the girls I've been talking to and it seems like many are dropping me cause I can't show up. Kind of like they think I'm full of shit and I'm just wasting their time for photos and shit. Any advice on how to set the hook?

    Skin.
    Congrats on being able to keep the line of communication open. I'd recommend cutting back on the apologies though. Fine line between seeming apologetic and seeming sappy.

    Have she mentioned any interests in any of the conversations? It'd be great if you could get her a thoughtful gift based off something she mentioned, even if it was brief and minor. Besides the sentimental aspect, it'll probably be cheaper too. If you were to get her a book related to an interest or some other product, you'd be out only .2 or .3 rather than $ on a gift card.

    Not sure how to deal with your schedule. Depending on just how much free time you usually have, even a quick 1 hour /30 min set aside for a drink / coffee could let them know you're serious and not just a looky loo. Hope others have better advice on that.

    Keep us posted on the hunt.

  8. #6176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You know, when a girl is not interested in me, I quickly lose interest in her. And it's not like I am not gettin any. Watch Don Jon. Interesting movie. If that didn't make her want to fuck me, I don't know what. She probably wanted to fuck him.
    I'm of the same attitude, it's not much fun without mutual interest, even if that interest is based on dollars and cents.

    As I've said, you're a good man. Also the Godfather of Sugardaddy's it would seem. Keep up the good work.

    Zhuxi.

  9. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    How the heck did you managed to keep your dick in your boxer with that pretty little thing walking around in your home?
    You know, when a girl is not interested in me, I quickly lose interest in her. And it's not like I am not gettin any. Watch Don Jon. Interesting movie. If that didn't make her want to fuck me, I don't know what. She probably wanted to fuck him.

  10. #6174
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am such a nice guy. I did a failed M & G with this 19 year old girl a week ago. I had already moved on from even thinking about her and she called about noon and said she got kicked out of her moms. So I felt sorry for her and let her stay over. Just fed her some fast food, candy and ice cream.

    We hung out all day then watched a couple movies and went to bed. No kissing or anything else.
    Too bad because she is more than cute enough to bang. 5'7" and 117.

    Suburban not urban. Educated and smells good. Not sure what's going to happen today. Nothing sexual that's for sure.

    I offered to pay for her time, but she is not interested. Platonic sleepovers are not my thing,
    I don't need company that bad, even for free.
    How the heck did you managed to keep your dick in your boxer with that pretty little thing walking around in your home?

  11. #6173

    Friday

    I am such a nice guy. I did a failed M & G with this 19 year old girl a week ago. I had already moved on from even thinking about her and she called about noon and said she got kicked out of her moms. So I felt sorry for her and let her stay over. Just fed her some fast food, candy and ice cream.

    We hung out all day then watched a couple movies and went to bed. No kissing or anything else.
    Too bad because she is more than cute enough to bang. 5'7" and 117.

    Suburban not urban. Educated and smells good. Not sure what's going to happen today. Nothing sexual that's for sure.

    I offered to pay for her time, but she is not interested. Platonic sleepovers are not my thing,
    I don't need company that bad, even for free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  12. #6172

    Example?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went to the SD school of hard knocks. No brothers. No forum. Just golddiggers, pros and some good luck as time went on. I may have an mba in sugar dating, but I paid for it. Also I have always focused my CL and SD ads more on sexual fantasy than wine and dine or big money talk. Started out doing that pre-sugar dating on the civi sites. But these girls are much prettier and younger. Although looking back the civi daters were all pretty dirty in the FC. Even bagged a pro for free for months just appealing to her need for some killer sex.

    Thinking about it now, maybe I will try POF just to see what happens. Some things never change. I will report back if anything positive happens.
    What would be some good examples of an ad based on fantasy? I'm curious.

  13. #6171

    haha again and again

    So yesterday the 22 year old Latina spinner (with big tits) responded to my apology as I detailed previously. So I send her a message back and I decide to use some courting language. I tell that I did actually like her and I thought she was sweet and nice. And that I loved listening to her accent and would love to buy her lunch anytime and just talk.

    The rest of the day goes by with no response. I wake up this morning and I've got a text from her from midnight last night. She says "sorry so late but you threw me off with those texts. But like you said you were upset from work I guess".

    I text her this morning apologizing again and tell her I would like to be a friend no matter what, that I did like her. And I would like to buy her lunch one day. Waiting...

    I do agree with a previous poster. I think her deleting her SA account is a good thing for me. I just got to keep working her if she will keep texting. We did actually hit it off and I'm a good looking guy with some southern charm. If she meets me for lunch or something, I'm trying to decide on what to give her. I kind of hate to give her cash and reinforce the P word. I'm thinking maybe a vanilla card with credits as a gift for school.

    Any thoughts?

    Also, I'm running into a problem. I can't get to all the girls I've been talking to and it seems like many are dropping me cause I can't show up. Kind of like they think I'm full of shit and I'm just wasting their time for photos and shit. Any advice on how to set the hook?

    Skin.

  14. #6170
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I re-upped on SA and sent out maybe 15 Emails to the top 15 girls on my demographic list. Got 10 emails in my box this AM. Now I'm like "oh shit " ! I'm going to pull a Hollywood and float the $ offer out there for an "intimate and exciting " experience. At my former offer of $$.5 it is a no brainer . I see 3 possibilities in the bunch and they are the 7/8 s sounding a little desperate with banging bods (always). The 8.5 + hotties are not going to go for the FC visit. I can't date in my area so I pretty much have to go straight to the FC. My letter will have to be good.
    FredMoore: Keep us posted. I had same experience.but after couple of email exchange...it became quite with 2-3 M&G for me...resulting in 1 success. Would love to know more about offer letters...how can we go straight to the court. May be it is final exam time...for SBs...don't know.! I have found a decent one after few M&Gs! Will post my experience soon.

  15. #6169

    flood on SA

    I re-upped on SA and sent out maybe 15 Emails to the top 15 girls on my demographic list. Got 10 emails in my box this AM. Now I'm like "oh shit " ! I'm going to pull a Hollywood and float the $ offer out there for an "intimate and exciting " experience. At my former offer of $$.5 it is a no brainer . I see 3 possibilities in the bunch and they are the 7/8 s sounding a little desperate with banging bods (always). The 8.5 + hotties are not going to go for the FC visit. I can't date in my area so I pretty much have to go straight to the FC. My letter will have to be good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape