Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9158

    Tori and Tess - Bring a calculator?

    So, are all these options in addition to the regular rate, $150 + $20 Photos + $50 MSOG + $20 Sponge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalex  [View Original Post]
    This email I received the other day may answer your questions. I do know that they are real, from a couple of friends, but I don't plan on partaking.
    Edit: Contact info omitted. I don't want anyone to think that I'm advertising. Also, extra cash for oral, etc? No thanks.

    Hey, babe!!
    Note: You will see rates posted near the bottom of this email message.
    Having that said, we offer 10% OFF for Craigslist readers!! We also offer.
    HUGE referral discounts, birthday specials for our regular clients, a free.
    Massage every 5 visits, and a client favorite; 1 Girl Freebie on your 10th visit!
    What your money gets is a wonderful time spent with two lovely ladies. As.
    You will be paying for our time and company, anything that may take place.
    Will be done between two consenting adults. During your time here, you may.
    Happen to watch two sassy gals in a friendly competition over who gets the.
    Most time with your cock. Four soft hands caressing your body! You have options.
    Like a GFE, full body massage before, after, or even during, foreplay manual & or.
    Oral stimulation, release via protected intimacy.
    Come visit us in our Mount Washington home tonight and enjoy double.
    The attention, double the fun...all for you, for the price of one!

    PhotoMemories.
    Description: Want to snap a picture to remember your experience, or maybe to.
    Rub in the face of a friend or co-worker? Well, we now offer this as an affordable.
    Add-on! Note: No Face (s) except yours allowed in the pictures.
    Price: $10 for 5 pictures, $20 for one 30 second video.

    DoubleDipper.
    Description: Sometimes once just isn't enough is it, baby? It would, in our opinion.
    Be completely absurd to expect a gentleman to pay double so for a second release!
    Price: $50 extra.

    ToyTime.
    Description: Happen to have a favorite toy you'd like to bring along, maybe you have.
    A secret arsenal of gadgets, or a wild side you've been to shy to explore, or you have.
    Someone in your life that won't explore it with you.
    Price: $25-75 extra.

    MustacheRides.
    Description: This may be an appointment focused solely on you receiving all the attention.
    You being turned on, and pleasured in numerous ways. However, we've had so many requests.
    (roughly 95% of clients have asked) for one of us to ride their face while they are being rode by.
    The other girl.
    Price: $10 extra per girl.

    GetWet.
    Description: Want to be given a sponge bath like a king, or maybe you just like taking showers & baths!
    Price: $10 extra per girl.
    RATES take $50 OFF 1 hr appointments.
    EVERY Saturday & Sunday!
    $125 per half hour.
    $200 per full hour -- SALE: $150!
    We do welcome negotiations and barters. We understand some men are "kept".
    And can't pull that much cash from an ATM. We like to shop, so you can use a credit.
    Card for rates over $100, and take us shopping at a local store for the balance, or buy us.
    Gift Cards must be brand new, still in cardboard with receipt and the silver bar in tact / not.
    Scratched off.

    ...we like all kinds of things;.

  2. #9157

    Sinful Dream responded to my ISO

    Posted an ISO for an east side outcall.

    Received a quick response from Ally.

    After we made arrangements.

    Received a couple more responces.

    Stuck with Ally set up was easy.

    Plans changed ended up at her Incall.

    Her and the place were clean.

    Pics were accurate.

    Service and enthusiasm were top notch.

    Easy to talk to, very sweet girl.

    All the little things add up to a pleasant encounter.

    I would recomend and I would repeat!

  3. #9156

    allie/alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantGeek  [View Original Post]
    Been trying for the better part of a week to meet up with her. Long time to answer texts (24 hours). Says she's available, then stops responding. Texts me again, try to set something up, and when I give a time, she stops responding again. Seems a bit flaky.
    Ot sure she is even in the game anymore, she was once my atf, then she got so busy I couldn't see her. I texted jer yesterday and she just acted like, she really didn't care if she saw anyone, she did say she wasn't busy, but I'm guessing she now has a life or has different interests. Not sure what's up with her.

    I do know it is always good and memorable when I do see her.

  4. #9155

    Sassy Pitstop

    I had missed opportunity to visit Sassy a couple months ago, when back in town and decided after a long day of driving, I would have a pitstop, with 5 more hours of driving to go. Nothing really that hasn't been said already, easy setup, nice hotel, but I have got to say, Is there anything nicer when you walk in and they are standing there naked? We got over the formalities, off with my clothes and she then devoured me. I chose HHR for oral only and she is very gifted. Will repeat when home next time to explore all of her.

    Assets. I recommend.

  5. #9154

    Ee

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatman  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for a little while, so forgive me for axsking. I have seen EE quite a bit? What is this referring to?

    Thanks.
    Eloquent Evenings, a agency in the classified sectiom.

    Motogib.

  6. #9153

    Ee

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatman  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for a little while, so forgive me for asking. I have seen EE quite a bit? What is this referring to?

    Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...422&viewfull=1#post2084422.

    Here you go.

    Stay Safe.

    Lookr.

  7. #9152

    Ee

    I have been out of the game for a little while, so forgive me for asking. I have seen EE quite a bit? What is this referring to?

    Thanks.

  8. #9151

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TriStateTori  [View Original Post]
    You're mixing me (blonde) up with Kayla, someone who worked with Tess before. I have very nice teeth! Tess has worked with two other girls in the past. I primarily work alone, and am available for duo's with Tess.

    I also said the oral thing was absurd and it was removed a few days ago.
    I'm sorry for that. The last time I saw her she was working with a girl named Karen in mt. Healthy. I apologize. I only saw the red heads photo.

  9. #9150

    CookieClaire

    Quote Originally Posted by Resing  [View Original Post]
    Dear Senior Member.

    Heading Cincinnati tomorrow, Any review or information for "CookieClaire"?

    Just want be safe, Thanks.
    I'm not a senior but take it for what it's worth, I visited Claire this past weekend. Previous reviews were accurate, place is on the messy side, and her cat really wasnt happy being locked out of the room.

    Setup was easy and with it being our first meeting there was the normal awkward feeling each other out moments, but once we were comfortable things moved along very nicely. The view from behind is great if you like a good hourglass figure, and she was tighter than I've had since high school. She seemed to get into it real and I had a great time.

    I'll repeat even with having to live with the sinus stuffiness from being in a place that has a cat, something that isn't an issuer for. Most.

  10. #9149

    I'm starting to celebrate her third anniversary today.

    What I love about Ally is easy setup and really nice places. She is so much fun to talk to and down to earth. The kissing and cuddling really makes the connection so pleasure full. Heating up the sheets doesn't take any time whatsoever. We are making plans for next visit. She just a bodacious kinda of woman.

  11. #9148

    Allie aka Alicia

    Been trying for the better part of a week to meet up with her. Long time to answer texts (24 hours). Says she's available, then stops responding. Texts me again, try to set something up, and when I give a time, she stops responding again. Seems a bit flaky.

  12. #9147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Bro you back?

    Think there is a pick of Tess and Tori on BP Both nice bodies great tatas, nice booties and probably slits to die for and probably for the right donation wide open except I believe Greek is OLimits to Ms Tori. The pink is a terrible thing to waste depending on donations of course. Keep you pants on and your wallet close out in Cali and let me know when you get back.

  13. #9146

    Now there is a lady

    Quote Originally Posted by TriStateTori  [View Original Post]
    You're mixing me (blonde) up with Kayla, someone who worked with Tess before. I have very nice teeth! Tess has worked with two other girls in the past. I primarily work alone, and am available for duo's with Tess.

    I also said the oral thing was absurd and it was removed a few days ago.
    Who could make Cialis a thing of the past depending on how wet warm and wild she enjoys her activities. Yummy yummy yummy I got love for that tummy LOL Very lovely Ms Tori.

  14. #9145

    Cat: Hot but not so into the game

    I decided the other day to see who at EE was hosting north of the river and got a daytime session with Cat. As usual with EE the setup process was painless, quick, and precise.

    This was my first time with her. Cat is a pretty little thing. We started out chatting a bit but I was a bit disturbed when she asked me, "What are you her for?" It could have been her way of testing me, but I didn't think it was necessary given the fact that EE pre-screens. Of course I said something like "nothing much just the usual..." Cat said she is quite shy on a first meeting, and that was pretty readily apparent. After five minutes or so I was asked to get comfortable and man is she a treat to behold. Not an ounce of fat and her skin is smooth. If I'm being really nit-picky though I'd say the tats are a bit over the top for my tastes and she wouldn't look bad with 10-15 pounds added. Just my subjective take.

    The session itself was pretty lackluster. Cat may be shy at first, but I've been with shy ones before who still get into it much more. Services were perfunctory and she seemed remote and lethargic; not truly GFE at all. I did climax and then we got cleaned up and talked some while I prepared to leave.

    From our conversation it sounds like she is preparing to start her "real" career soon (she's been in school), maybe a couple months. My take is she seems tired of the game and ready to move on as it looks things are falling into place with her new work. I'll give her credit for being polite and calm but I do not think I will repeat. As always YMMV and perhaps the next time would be better...but given EE's line-up I will be trying on some new hats for sure. Can't wait to see Allison again!

    DB.

  15. #9144
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 154

    Too Sweet!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcoupe  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time learning her new trick Monday night, first time I was able to make a girl squirt, its not pee, I tasted it LOL, and it dries milky, not yellow. Anyway she's the best. She was always super freaky pse, LOL now she is hardcore pse, squirt, toys, greek, dp, dfk, fake tits, duo's. I doubt I could say anything that hasn't been said, hands down my ATF.
    Awww it's always a good time with you sweetie!! That last one wasn't a squirt it was a gusher!! He He!! You did Great!! Til next time Hugs & Kisses XOXOXO!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape