Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5223

    Raiders Girl

    Recently met Raiders Girl for the first time. Her pics are accurate, set up was easy, she lives in a safe area, and she a is very sweet woman. I agree with Jdboys post #5057, I consider her a small BBW. I had an average time, not bad but not great either. I get the feeling a future visit will be better.

  2. #5222

    Reviewed on NR

    Quote Originally Posted by WWonka  [View Original Post]
    She is listed on P411. Has anyone ever had the pleasure? Would like to know if she is the real deal. PM is fine.
    She's got 9 reviews on NR since last August and has an average of 4.9 out of 5.

    http://www.**************.com/escort...d-white-female

    I'd try but at 4 $ (raised eyebrow).

  3. #5221

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by WWonka  [View Original Post]
    She is listed on P411. Has anyone ever had the pleasure? Would like to know if she is the real deal. PM is fine.
    I had a very nice dream with her. Upscale location. Will repeat.

  4. #5220

    Seirra Whiskey

    She is listed on P411. Has anyone ever had the pleasure? Would like to know if she is the real deal. PM is fine.

  5. #5219
    That's the one I posted about that gave her exact hotel location in the BP ad. Could be naive or a setup, either way stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 317194

    Fellow mongers help if you please can. Have any of you visited this young beautiful woman? She goes by the name Korrie. She posted on BP just recently but her ad is no longer posted.

  6. #5218

    Lorries

    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 317194

    Fellow mongers help if you please can. Have any of you visited this young beautiful woman? She goes by the name Korrie. She posted on BP just recently but her ad is no longer posted.
    She's in Sipsap.

  7. #5217

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 317194

    Fellow mongers help if you please can. Have any of you visited this young beautiful woman? She goes by the name Korrie. She posted on BP just recently but her ad is no longer posted.
    Try the Backpage forum.

  8. #5216

    Korrie

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140502_042914.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	317194

    Fellow mongers help if you please can. Have any of you visited this young beautiful woman? She goes by the name Korrie. She posted on BP just recently but her ad is no longer posted.

  9. #5215

    RaidersGirl

    When I said pic posted below, I meant in a separate post below, not in my post.

    Quote Originally Posted by KampFire21  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her and had a sweet time. It's really her in the pic posted below, and it does not do her justice. She is a knockout and likes what she does. Highly recommended. She aims to please and does a great job of it.

  10. #5214

    RaidersGirl

    Met up with her and had a sweet time. It's really her in the pic posted below, and it does not do her justice. She is a knockout and likes what she does. Highly recommended. She aims to please and does a great job of it.

  11. #5213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Don't Run a Good One Away

    I agree with Hsrams. She is wary of unknowns, and specifically told me today that she didn't want it posted that she was here nor did she want her number given out. She already has enough numbers. She's a great girl and fun provider. Don't fuck it up for us here trying to get some brownie points by giving out a hot number indiscriminately. Running off one like her will make you far more enemies on the board than friends. If you have her number and she'll see you, enjoy yourself and consider yourself lucky. If she says it's ok to give out her number, then do so, but use your head on this. If you give out her number and she doesn't want you to, then the monger you referred gets turned down and you get a rep for not being reliable on the board.

    She's one of the best girls to come around here (IMO) since I've been in the hobby. If she gets spooked and tells me a bunch of randoms got her number so she won't be back anytime soon, I (and I'm sure other friends of hers) will be very unlikely to share info with someone we think may be responsible for it.

    Maybe she told you it was ok to, but between what she told me and my faith in Hsrams to not post bull shit, I'm guessing she didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsrams  [View Original Post]
    This nice lady is a personal friend of mine and I know for a fact that she only wants her number in the hands of people that she already knows well. If you are preparing to trade a number for hers, please be aware that she will not likely respond unless she already knows you personally or you come referred by someone that she already knows and trusts.

    Sorry if I'm offending anyone, but I wouldn't trust anyone offering to trade her number.

  12. #5212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    RaidersGirl

    I made successful contact. Had a fun time. Definitely likes to get down. A little heavy, borderline small bbw. Fun, cute and skilled though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklovio  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contact her?

  13. #5211

    Shevez

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFi1  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Shevez is back in town. Willing to trade didgits if you don't have.
    This nice lady is a personal friend of mine and I know for a fact that she only wants her number in the hands of people that she already knows well. If you are preparing to trade a number for hers, please be aware that she will not likely respond unless she already knows you personally or you come referred by someone that she already knows and trusts.

    Sorry if I'm offending anyone, but I wouldn't trust anyone offering to trade her number.

  14. #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklovio  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contact her?
    Yep. No reply. I have not gotten an answer when I call.

  15. #5209

    Shevez

    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Shevez is back in town. Willing to trade didgits if you don't have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape