Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,146 to 32,160 of 37368
-
05-10-14 22:04 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 133Raiders Girl
Recently met Raiders Girl for the first time. Her pics are accurate, set up was easy, she lives in a safe area, and she a is very sweet woman. I agree with Jdboys post #5057, I consider her a small BBW. I had an average time, not bad but not great either. I get the feeling a future visit will be better.
-
05-10-14 09:45 #5222Regular Member

Posts: 13Reviewed on NR
She's got 9 reviews on NR since last August and has an average of 4.9 out of 5.
Originally Posted by WWonka
[View Original Post]
http://www.**************.com/escort...d-white-female
I'd try but at 4 $ (raised eyebrow).
-
05-08-14 22:17 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 470Sierra
I had a very nice dream with her. Upscale location. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by WWonka
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-14 15:57 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 42Seirra Whiskey
She is listed on P411. Has anyone ever had the pleasure? Would like to know if she is the real deal. PM is fine.
-
05-02-14 17:46 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 410That's the one I posted about that gave her exact hotel location in the BP ad. Could be naive or a setup, either way stay safe!
Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 10:16 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 475Lorries
She's in Sipsap.
Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 08:59 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 195Rtff
Try the Backpage forum.
Originally Posted by SalsaTapatio
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 06:03 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 67
-
05-02-14 05:52 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 39RaidersGirl
When I said pic posted below, I meant in a separate post below, not in my post.
Originally Posted by KampFire21
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 20:11 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 39RaidersGirl
Met up with her and had a sweet time. It's really her in the pic posted below, and it does not do her justice. She is a knockout and likes what she does. Highly recommended. She aims to please and does a great job of it.
-
04-29-14 01:04 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 653Don't Run a Good One Away
I agree with Hsrams. She is wary of unknowns, and specifically told me today that she didn't want it posted that she was here nor did she want her number given out. She already has enough numbers. She's a great girl and fun provider. Don't fuck it up for us here trying to get some brownie points by giving out a hot number indiscriminately. Running off one like her will make you far more enemies on the board than friends. If you have her number and she'll see you, enjoy yourself and consider yourself lucky. If she says it's ok to give out her number, then do so, but use your head on this. If you give out her number and she doesn't want you to, then the monger you referred gets turned down and you get a rep for not being reliable on the board.
She's one of the best girls to come around here (IMO) since I've been in the hobby. If she gets spooked and tells me a bunch of randoms got her number so she won't be back anytime soon, I (and I'm sure other friends of hers) will be very unlikely to share info with someone we think may be responsible for it.
Maybe she told you it was ok to, but between what she told me and my faith in Hsrams to not post bull shit, I'm guessing she didn't.
Originally Posted by Hsrams
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-14 00:51 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 653RaidersGirl
I made successful contact. Had a fun time. Definitely likes to get down. A little heavy, borderline small bbw. Fun, cute and skilled though.
Originally Posted by Maklovio
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-14 19:37 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 123Shevez
This nice lady is a personal friend of mine and I know for a fact that she only wants her number in the hands of people that she already knows well. If you are preparing to trade a number for hers, please be aware that she will not likely respond unless she already knows you personally or you come referred by someone that she already knows and trusts.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
Sorry if I'm offending anyone, but I wouldn't trust anyone offering to trade her number.
-
04-28-14 18:32 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 404Yep. No reply. I have not gotten an answer when I call.
Originally Posted by Maklovio
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-14 15:53 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 168Shevez
Hello fellow Mongers.
Shevez is back in town. Willing to trade didgits if you don't have.









Reply With Quote






