Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    The Chairman was able to find quite a bit of free time today, which is good as I ended up doing a short NoVA tour. Of course I did partake yesterday, and I went back to the wonderful 000 establishment. Generally, this is where the fun should have begun and ended, and I was actually hoping to see Sara again, as I quite enjoyed the time as per my review. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky so a tour it became. Once inside, I was greeted by YoYo. She is tall, attractive, and has a fairly banging slim body, smaller chest with pointers. Once inside I did the standard greeting, and requested a quick hop into the shower before we begun.

    In my long, storied history being involved in this hobby, this was the first time a provider actually seemed annoyed or bothered by the fact that I wanted to take 5 minutes to shower before the festivities. The rushing started here and unlike Sara who brought me a smiling face, towel, and prepared the shower for me, YoYo simply opened the door and asked me to be quite. They were fairly busy today, which is likely the reason for the request. After a quick cleaning, I headed to the room for what I had hoped would be a standard enjoyable time. Unfortunately again, I was instantly rushed, and she looked disappointed again when I said "yes" to the massage. She proceeded to rub lotion on my back for roughly 30 seconds before the flip request. Once flipped I was greeted by the best part of her service. BBBJ. I thought the rushing was worth it at this point, but that ended quickly and I was then treated to a hurried and slightly awkward finish that frankly I was less than pleased with.

    I'll be honest, she is good looking, and she was nice. However, I felt super rushed, and we didn't click at all. And when I say rushed, this isn't a complaint about the overall timeframe, as seniors who frequent this establishment know that once you're done, you are done, and I am very much ok with that. The complaint is as explained, the entire session from entry to exit seemed hurried. YMMV, she was very nice throughout minus the sigh or two and occasional look of disappointment, others may indeed have a better time. Also, the BBBJ was a very nice highlight. Will definitely repeat the establishment, will definitely not repeat YoYo. After this, my thirst was not yet quenched so I decided to continue my travels. Scale below for YoYo.

    Face / Body / Attitude / Service.

    YoYo - 7/8/5/5.

    PM with questions Gents.

    Zhuxi.
    These girls and their same names. Lucky for you on BBBJ since she wasn't providing it today. Maybe someone saw your review and told her to cheer up (and not to do BBBJ anymore), because I thought her attitude and service was much better than you described and rated. At least she wasn't rushing me out the door, then again, when I'm done, I'm done and don't want to linger, so my sense of time and space maybe different than others. Mechanical at best, though, and will have to just wait out for new therapist.

  2. #7602
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsham  [View Original Post]
    There is absolutely more than one location in FC that have been reported on here as "the" FCCC. The primary FCCC location that I am aware of but have no interest in visiting is a high rise. Second, I just wanted to clear the air about the issue since you can't really RTFF and find information about these places as easily as an MP. People keep asking for information on these places because without information even hinted at in most posts you end up searching massage listings, therapeutic sections of CL and others and you will find nothing. What defines an MP are 1. No multiple call system, 2. Massage is the primary mode of interaction, even if it's bad, 3. Locations post advertisements on massage sections of websites, and one last murky one 4. Storefront or fixed location not on a residential property, which of course it might be if they are independent and use their house (I.e. Magic or landofathousandsmiles). These places generally fail to meet any of these qualifications. There is really nothing that distinguishes an FCCC from, say, iluvhot or Skyeden except for the price, where the latter costs more.

    I just want to give a heads up that the experiences at these CCs are vastly different than AMPs, tAMPs and other venues that are reported on here. Maybe people are looking for that or maybe they aren't, that's up to them.
    I'm not sure I understand the definition of multiple call system these days, because it seems before you called one person who set up then once on location received direct to the therapist. These days, it seems you are calling directly immediately with the therapist, although you have to call again once on location. Anyway, I agree there seems to be multiple FCCC in FC. Function of scrutiny on the AMPs. Now we see more trend toward outcall. I agree with your summation of defining MP, although there are those girls who work both MP and indie or strictly indie now.

  3. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Trust me I hate noobs too but he even stated that Nalee delivers a great massage. IMO I think it was premature to judge him.

    Anyways... I find it odd that the Thai ladies all of a sudden disappeared. Zaza disappearing after Magic got married makes sense but what about the other Thai ladies like Tara or Her friend? I remember Nalee saying something about Thailand but she never mentioned a date.
    Nalee's back, too. IMHO she gives a decent massage but there are other several other thai girls who give much better for less $. Zaza seems to have just gotten burned out with the whole business after having returned from Thailand the last time. I had always thought magic was already married, well was previously since she had kids. Zaza is married, so maybe enough was enough. Tara and friends are around, although I think many of these girls do too much deep tissue or I'm getting old and hurt easier. My preference is the other thai girls in the tysons area, although most are pro w / o extras.

  4. #7600

    Cristine (Fairfax)

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMatt  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed that I saw Cristine today. She was operating out of a hotel in Fairfax. She was as gorgeous as all of the reports here say she is. After 80 minutes (paid for 60), I left quite happy.
    I can give a similar report of Cristine. She is attractive, but older than advertised (she's not 29). My experience was positive and she gave me 80 minutes of her time. However, after a thorough massage, the ending was standard NOVA. She requested $140 up front, which, in my opinion, is too steep for standard nova.

  5. #7599
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexg99  [View Original Post]
    I tried out the place in the 'Burg and had a similar, but lesser experience. There were a few other cars there and I only saw Lena, who was my "therapist". She is tiny, 5' max and about a be cup. I asked for the hour and TS and she said OK $80, TS after (maybe someone was in it? I was expecting before, especially after seeing the other posts. I was clean and somewhat recently showered, so I went with it. The massage was average, but not the best AMP massage I have gotten. While on my back there was almost no teasing, so I wasn't quite sure how this was going to go. On the flip she massaged my head and face from behind, then moved to the side and did my arms. She went back around behind me and did my chest and stomach with her be cups square in my face, which is when I figured things were back on track. She returned to the side and began to massage my thighs and moved the towel to glide across the important areas. No discussion alons the way and received the standard finish. OTC roaming was OK in most areas, but I was directed away from the why. She cleaned me up and took me to the TS, which was average. Brought me back to the room to get dressed and she went to get me a water. While I was finishing getting dressed she stayed in the room and changed out the table linens. While a little odd, I found comforting to see because if you don't see it do you really know they change them? Since I didn't get the extras below, I thought $40 was fair and tipped before heading out. She seemed happy and gave me a big hug before I left. Not sure if her menu expands with time, but this is still way better than the norm in RIC.
    Ok I need to know that. I will be in the Burg this week for business. I read the ads and wonder if they are all legit. I passed by many time, but never went in. This nattation alone gives me the motivation to step in for a look see. Please PM me a name or two and description of the girls so when I go in it won't be like I am a stranger to them. Thanks in advance.

  6. #7598

    sadly, legit

    She has nice tits and is pretty attractive. Very friendly, quiet setting, shower for before & after. But she's legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out this young lady? Is she legit or is there dreams involved? Thanks for any information.

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/T...today/12358700

  7. #7597

    Kelly in Springfield

    Has anyone got intel on Kelly in Springfield who has a current ad in BP?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-pretty-japan-

  8. #7596
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman302  [View Original Post]
    I actually went yesterday afternoon, it was OK but nothing out of the ordinary NOVA type massage. There is also a new place over by the Golds Gym but I have not partaken yet although it is on my hit list for this month.
    I have tried the place by Golds Gym, standard massage and NOVA. They did I offer table shower and it was ok. Tokyo is much better in my opinion.

  9. #7595

    Woodbridge Massage

    Has anyone tried out this young lady? Is she legit or is there dreams involved? Thanks for any information.

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/T...today/12358700

  10. #7594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKing  [View Original Post]
    Roger that, on questioning why I would check out the FCCC when not interested in FS. However, no one ever mentioned anything about visiting the FCCC for ONLY a massage.

    The motivation was there because of the desire for younger attractive providers who provide more than standard NOVA. The thought being that if they provide FS, they could certainly perform everything up to FS.

    I was just providing my perspective, from someone who enjoys the AMP experience, when they deliver more than standard NOVA w / attractive providers. However, the days where that is the norm are long gone. Which is why I gave the FCCC a shot.

    -Donkey.
    Different perspectives are helpful at times. Either way, you're posting reports so that's a good thing, contributing members are always welcomed by me.

    Zhuxi.

  11. #7593

    FCCC (Herndon) Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    You're essentially right on a few points, including questioning the visit to an establishment like FCCC for ONLY a massage.

    Zhuxi.
    Roger that, on questioning why I would check out the FCCC when not interested in FS. However, no one ever mentioned anything about visiting the FCCC for ONLY a massage.

    The motivation was there because of the desire for younger attractive providers who provide more than standard NOVA. The thought being that if they provide FS, they could certainly perform everything up to FS.

    I was just providing my perspective, from someone who enjoys the AMP experience, when they deliver more than standard NOVA w / attractive providers. However, the days where that is the norm are long gone. Which is why I gave the FCCC a shot.

    -Donkey.

  12. #7592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsham  [View Original Post]
    There is absolutely more than one location in FC that have been reported on here as "the" FCCC. The primary FCCC location that I am aware of but have no interest in visiting is a high rise. Second, I just wanted to clear the air about the issue since you can't really RTFF and find information about these places as easily as an MP. People keep asking for information on these places because without information even hinted at in most posts you end up searching massage listings, therapeutic sections of CL and others and you will find nothing. What defines an MP are 1. No multiple call system, 2. Massage is the primary mode of interaction, even if it's bad, 3. Locations post advertisements on massage sections of websites, and one last murky one 4. Storefront or fixed location not on a residential property, which of course it might be if they are independent and use their house (I.e. Magic or landofathousandsmiles). These places generally fail to meet any of these qualifications. There is really nothing that distinguishes an FCCC from, say, iluvhot or Skyeden except for the price, where the latter costs more.

    I just want to give a heads up that the experiences at these CCs are vastly different than AMPs, tAMPs and other venues that are reported on here. Maybe people are looking for that or maybe they aren't, that's up to them.
    Fair enough, and those are valid points. Though I'd say the anonymity and shitty massage differs FCCC from the mentioned services. Either way, I think the true differences between a place like FCCC and a standard AMP is a valid point you bring up. Of course, AMP's in NoVA with good looking younger women willing to provide FS seem to be part of the fossil record for the most part at this point.

    Zhuxi.

  13. #7591

    Two points

    There is absolutely more than one location in FC that have been reported on here as "the" FCCC. The primary FCCC location that I am aware of but have no interest in visiting is a high rise. Second, I just wanted to clear the air about the issue since you can't really RTFF and find information about these places as easily as an MP. People keep asking for information on these places because without information even hinted at in most posts you end up searching massage listings, therapeutic sections of CL and others and you will find nothing. What defines an MP are 1. No multiple call system, 2. Massage is the primary mode of interaction, even if it's bad, 3. Locations post advertisements on massage sections of websites, and one last murky one 4. Storefront or fixed location not on a residential property, which of course it might be if they are independent and use their house (I.e. Magic or landofathousandsmiles). These places generally fail to meet any of these qualifications. There is really nothing that distinguishes an FCCC from, say, iluvhot or Skyeden except for the price, where the latter costs more.

    I just want to give a heads up that the experiences at these CCs are vastly different than AMPs, tAMPs and other venues that are reported on here. Maybe people are looking for that or maybe they aren't, that's up to them.

  14. #7590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    'Mythical' places still need reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Xsham  [View Original Post]
    I am not entirely sure why you're going to an escort service (FCCC or HCC or ACC) when you're not interested in FS. If you want to locate an FCCC (and there are several), you go to the escort page at BP or CP, you find a cheesy ad with a fake picture of someone Asian, usually Chinese, 'just arriving' and a claim of 1.6 an hour. You go through a 2-3 call procedure like any escort service, arrive at a condo, townhouse or high rise and meet your escort. My point here is that these are not massage parlors, they are, again, escort services. I realize why these forums are being clogged with FCCC posts- because the services are limited in NoVA and people want more, but it's important for people to know what these things are in case their interests lean toward the massage parlor experience.

    Additionally, the turnover is so huge and the names of escorts change so frequently, that most of the time you guys are seeing the same girl under a different name and presenting it as something new, or, more likely, are reporting on seeing the same girl when you aren't. This is another reason why reporting on some mythical 'FCCC' in the massage forums doesn't make sense. There is no continuity. If you visit River or BKY, then you know exactly where to go and who you might see. If someone says "I went to the FCCC" it literally means nothing at all. They could be at a place on Broad Street, North Washington or Wilson, who knows. They could be at a house one week, an apartment the next or a hotel the next.
    You're essentially right on a few points, including questioning the visit to an establishment like FCCC for ONLY a massage. Also, the FCCC reports in the MP section is a gray area for myself, but I am not sure if it really matters. However, FCCC in particular has only a few locations and to my knowledge one phone number, and really "one" location since the other isn't FC. Either way, in general the rotation stands for a week or so, and new intel is always helpful. PM'ing for additional intel is the best way to get it. Laying all the info out in the open has always been a major no for myself. Had too many places disappear over the years. The continuous naming of the places is bad enough, since anyone who takes time to RTFF and cruise the net can get all the information they need without everyone constantly saying "WENT TO HWC".

    In closing, the reporting on the 'mythical' places is fine. Go to the back channel for more 'mythical' information.

    Zhuxi.

  15. #7589
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKing  [View Original Post]
    Now, for someone like me, who is not looking for FS, I have had better experience w / CoCo at the AMP on Elden St. Although, the AMP experience costs $20 more, the massage and the teasing and the oral ending is consistently more pleasurable than my initial experience w / Annie at FCCC (Herndon).
    I am not entirely sure why you're going to an escort service (FCCC or HCC or ACC) when you're not interested in FS. If you want to locate an FCCC (and there are several), you go to the escort page at BP or CP, you find a cheesy ad with a fake picture of someone Asian, usually Chinese, 'just arriving' and a claim of 1.6 an hour. You go through a 2-3 call procedure like any escort service, arrive at a condo, townhouse or high rise and meet your escort. My point here is that these are not massage parlors, they are, again, escort services. I realize why these forums are being clogged with FCCC posts- because the services are limited in NoVA and people want more, but it's important for people to know what these things are in case their interests lean toward the massage parlor experience.

    Additionally, the turnover is so huge and the names of escorts change so frequently, that most of the time you guys are seeing the same girl under a different name and presenting it as something new, or, more likely, are reporting on seeing the same girl when you aren't. This is another reason why reporting on some mythical 'FCCC' in the massage forums doesn't make sense. There is no continuity. If you visit River or BKY, then you know exactly where to go and who you might see. If someone says "I went to the FCCC" it literally means nothing at all. They could be at a place on Broad Street, North Washington or Wilson, who knows. They could be at a house one week, an apartment the next or a hotel the next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape