Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6745
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 154

    Inbox is Empty

    Quote Originally Posted by DrKennethW  [View Original Post]
    Hey LilSexyMe clear out some of your personal messages so we can communicate with you one on one. I like to send a provider a personal message if I do not need to get ahold of her right away. That way I am not using her phone number unless I am going to make an appointment.
    Sorry about that Sweetie I didn't have internet service the last few days, but it is empty now! I look forward to seeing you again its been way toooo long!!

    Hugs & Kisses xoxoxo.

  2. #6744

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by Ynotrutony  [View Original Post]
    Saw both recently as the young brunettes are very much my type. Saw Remmy on a Tuesday afternoon and the location is not a favorite for reasons that have been previously described by others, but the time of day was busy enough to keep things safe. She was sweet, kind, gentle, and romantic. Romantic is the key word. Sass, although extremely hot, I had avoided, since usually the idea of North Cincinnati brings to mind the Springdale area. I was glad to discover she is not around there. Incall was surprisingly safe and pleasant. I called very, very early in the morning, yet she was energetic and eager to talk. That's a huge plus. Sass was as close to PSE as I have experienced in Cincinnati and she was, at least for that moment, exactly what I was looking for. She really gets into her sessions and I can tell she takes pride in herself. I am happy with both experiences and look forward to repeating.
    I had been holding off on Sass for similar reasons and just haven't pulled the trigger. I do like how she always seems to be energetic and eager to talk. I may just have to see her this week.

  3. #6743
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 339

    Can't wait to get dirty again

    LOL! So glad we got the one on one time you deserve as does every hard working man! I love it when a man.

    Let's loose! I am so glad you have some amazing assets LOL can't wait to get naughty again!

    Xoxox sass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ynotrutony  [View Original Post]
    Saw both recently as the young brunettes are very much my type. Saw Remmy on a Tuesday afternoon and the location is not a favorite for reasons that have been previously described by others, but the time of day was busy enough to keep things safe. She was sweet, kind, gentle, and romantic. Romantic is the key word. Sass, although extremely hot, I had avoided, since usually the idea of North Cincinnati brings to mind the Springdale area. I was glad to discover she is not around there. Incall was surprisingly safe and pleasant. I called very, very early in the morning, yet she was energetic and eager to talk. That's a huge plus. Sass was as close to PSE as I have experienced in Cincinnati and she was, at least for that moment, exactly what I was looking for. She really gets into her sessions and I can tell she takes pride in herself. I am happy with both experiences and look forward to repeating.

  4. #6742

    Blasphemy!

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they think the dumber the person the better the ride.
    Pffffft!

    I'm surprised (by the stories I hear) every time I meet a new client, or chat with a regular who dips in some strange now and then. Then again, I've met a few clients with a loose screw or three. One time I responded to an email and used the word, "rendezvous" and the gentleman flipped out on me because although it was seemingly impossible to read it wrong, he did, and thought it was an insult.

  5. #6741

    Thanks honey

    You know the # sweets and this clit has been lonely lately the gents on USA have turned there back on me: I hope to see some of my old friends and new ones as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwa2001  [View Original Post]
    WOW. Seeing the new pics she put up remind of a a great time I had with this lady and her amazingly big clit! What a fun girl to dream about. Guess I need to schedule an appointment and get back there for some more.
    .

  6. #6740

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Clem12  [View Original Post]
    I have experienced #2,#4, and #8. And was dumb enough to come back and try again for #2 and #8. For #4 I had a date who couldn't keep it in her mouth for BJ and rolled around until she fell off the bed, spraining her wrist. I also showed up at a date in Florida and the woman was a coke addict going through withdrawal. She was hallucinating and sweating. You know the saying, experience helps you avoid mistakes and you get experience by making mistakes. I try to see only dates that are well-reviewed now, but if I do show up and they don't have reviews or don't meet my expectations I quickly apologize and leave!
    Getting back on the horse will sharpen our hobby skills.

  7. #6739

    I've been there unfortunately!

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Ten reasons to put ladies who don't produce back on the streets.

    1, Ladies who want you to call them or text then don't respond and their reviews say so over and over.

    2. Women who apologise profusely about rushed or lackluster service then beg you to return and DO IT AGAIN!

    3. Women who set a date with you then a "friend" takes their place and performs like the local Zombie or use false photos to get you there and don't perform.

    4. Women who show up drunk, stoned, zoned on drugs, or suffering from brain freeze yet other guys know this and see them anyway.

    5. Ladies who have you come over to fuck them while their boyfriends, pimps, SO, or dealers are on the scene, outside the door or in the bathroom yet guys know this and go over anyway.

    6. Ladies who have you over while a drug dealer is allegedly doing business behind the curtain seperating you and your "date" from those who are coming for "business".

    7. Women who put you off over and over and over and over and over and over while you sit on your ass waiting to get in for your date.

    8. You set up a date with a woman / women with bad reviews and she fails to produce when you get there and then calls, texts, and writes to you BEGGING you to come back PROMISING she will do better next time THEN DOESN'T.

    9. Ladies who charge you high end prices and promising you ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES then hit you with a list of no nos AFTER they have the envelope.

    10. Those who get you all worked up hard and ready to blow then tell you it is self-serve time and they have the money.

    Really guys kick this SHIT to the sidewalks and fuck them. Stick with women who have a proven track record and come throught with service, look like their photos, and don't fit into the above. Service will increase 1000 percent. REMEMBER WE have what they want, MONEY and if their business goes considerably south this SHIT WILL STOP ASAP. JMO FWIW.
    I have experienced #2,#4, and #8. And was dumb enough to come back and try again for #2 and #8. For #4 I had a date who couldn't keep it in her mouth for BJ and rolled around until she fell off the bed, spraining her wrist. I also showed up at a date in Florida and the woman was a coke addict going through withdrawal. She was hallucinating and sweating. You know the saying, experience helps you avoid mistakes and you get experience by making mistakes. I try to see only dates that are well-reviewed now, but if I do show up and they don't have reviews or don't meet my expectations I quickly apologize and leave!

  8. #6738

    Fantasy

    WOW. Seeing the new pics she put up remind of a a great time I had with this lady and her amazingly big clit! What a fun girl to dream about. Guess I need to schedule an appointment and get back there for some more.

  9. #6737

    Fantasy

    WOW. Seeing the new pics she put up remind of a a great time I had with this lady and her amazingly big clit! What a fun girl to dream about. Guess I need to schedule an appointment and get back there for some more.

  10. #6736

    In California for the week but back next week

    And looking for my PSE experience Age is no consideration (as long as legal) of course. Size no issue but no BBW's sorry but just never been able to handle them. Love Gingers / redheads and blonds. Seeking a woman with HEAT ENERGY and PASSION. Been a long time since I had a woman who LOVED TO FUCK and was not just about the almighty dollar. Hungry for warm wet fun. Do enjoy a prego now and then but for now looking for a more mature woman late 20's and up. Must love to kiss sensually, love to be dined on, light hair pulling, digits, spanking / light and demanding to be TAKEN are all pluses. If you are a boozer or druggie don't bother. If you like size come see me or PM me and let's work out the details. Spinners who love size and are tight are very high on the list. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some VERY horney NEEDY and energetically enthusiastic women. BTW guys if you think rates are over the top on some of the ladies back home, you should see all the gold lined pussy SW and just plain fucking escorts out here in Cali land. More money than brains out here and most of our ladies in general are better looking. JMO. Hope to get some contacts for when I get home. I am saving my money for the local ladies in Ohio / NKY area and hoping for multiple hours of mutual HEAT and PLEASURE. Have a good week PT.

  11. #6735

    LilSexyMe69

    Hey LilSexyMe clear out some of your personal messages so we can communicate with you one on one. I like to send a provider a personal message if I do not need to get ahold of her right away. That way I am not using her phone number unless I am going to make an appointment.

  12. #6734

    Bad Angle

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenBedd  [View Original Post]
    You are right! I promise my hands don't like that bad. Too be honest, I tried to use a discreet photo (little face) and didn't even notice how my hands looked. Sorry!
    Obviously just a bad photo angle.

  13. #6733

    Pointless

    I guess it's pointless to fantasize over her pic as I've sent Helen several messages and have never heard back. I'll have to keep to the reliable proven providers. They are much more eager to spend time with vouched seniors. If anyone gets a hold of her, enjoy and maybe let us know what the experience was like. Or send me a pm since she's UTR. Stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    Fireguy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    Or nipples...

  14. #6732

    Looking at the wrong thing

    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy79  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how your eyes go to her hands when it looks like she has an impressive body. Especially her thighs and ass...
    Or nipples...

  15. #6731

    Looking at the wrong thing

    I don't understand how your eyes go to her hands when it looks like she has an impressive body. Especially her thighs and ass...

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or the perspective of the photo that make her hands look like big ol' man hands? Kind of creeping me out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape