Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 13518
-
05-06-14 17:08 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 38Fantasy
WOW. Seeing the new pics she put up remind of a a great time I had with this lady and her amazingly big clit! What a fun girl to dream about. Guess I need to schedule an appointment and get back there for some more.
-
05-06-14 14:51 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 38Fantasy
WOW. Seeing the new pics she put up remind of a a great time I had with this lady and her amazingly big clit! What a fun girl to dream about. Guess I need to schedule an appointment and get back there for some more.
-
05-06-14 13:48 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 898In California for the week but back next week
And looking for my PSE experience Age is no consideration (as long as legal) of course. Size no issue but no BBW's sorry but just never been able to handle them. Love Gingers / redheads and blonds. Seeking a woman with HEAT ENERGY and PASSION. Been a long time since I had a woman who LOVED TO FUCK and was not just about the almighty dollar. Hungry for warm wet fun. Do enjoy a prego now and then but for now looking for a more mature woman late 20's and up. Must love to kiss sensually, love to be dined on, light hair pulling, digits, spanking / light and demanding to be TAKEN are all pluses. If you are a boozer or druggie don't bother. If you like size come see me or PM me and let's work out the details. Spinners who love size and are tight are very high on the list. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some VERY horney NEEDY and energetically enthusiastic women. BTW guys if you think rates are over the top on some of the ladies back home, you should see all the gold lined pussy SW and just plain fucking escorts out here in Cali land. More money than brains out here and most of our ladies in general are better looking. JMO. Hope to get some contacts for when I get home. I am saving my money for the local ladies in Ohio / NKY area and hoping for multiple hours of mutual HEAT and PLEASURE. Have a good week PT.
-
05-06-14 09:10 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 122LilSexyMe69
Hey LilSexyMe clear out some of your personal messages so we can communicate with you one on one. I like to send a provider a personal message if I do not need to get ahold of her right away. That way I am not using her phone number unless I am going to make an appointment.
-
05-06-14 09:02 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 122Bad Angle
Obviously just a bad photo angle.
Originally Posted by HelenBedd
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-14 00:24 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 143Pointless
I guess it's pointless to fantasize over her pic as I've sent Helen several messages and have never heard back. I'll have to keep to the reliable proven providers. They are much more eager to spend time with vouched seniors. If anyone gets a hold of her, enjoy and maybe let us know what the experience was like. Or send me a pm since she's UTR. Stay safe and have fun gentlemen.
Fireguy.
Originally Posted by Bobby1862
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 22:38 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 259Looking at the wrong thing
Or nipples...
Originally Posted by FireGuy79
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 22:18 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 143Looking at the wrong thing
I don't understand how your eyes go to her hands when it looks like she has an impressive body. Especially her thighs and ass...
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 21:43 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 99lol man hands
Right on. I hope it is perspective.
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 21:27 #6729Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 6You are right! I promise my hands don't like that bad. Too be honest, I tried to use a discreet photo (little face) and didn't even notice how my hands looked. Sorry!
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 20:56 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 201Jenny Heart
Being jealous just isn't in my nature, at least I didn't think so. Definitely top five, if not top / best-review I have ever read. Nice work Mong, you rawk!
Originally Posted by Mongernator
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 20:33 #6727Banned Member

Posts: 4Really?
Dude... Those are the hands of a lovely MILF..
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 17:07 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 115jenny
Did I miss something how do you contact her?
.
Originally Posted by Mongernator
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 16:45 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 63Man hands?
Is it me or the perspective of the photo that make her hands look like big ol' man hands? Kind of creeping me out.
Originally Posted by HelenBedd
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-14 13:14 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 92Well obviously
Well obviously I was speaking in generalities.
Originally Posted by Stormyoneonly
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





