Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 658 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1031
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I don't believe you Nrlmus

    I didn't know you were an escort. LOL. If I can do this well, being an older thick, not thin, escort then most anyone will do well. Only two places I did poorly. Atlantic City and Denver Colorado. After the fact I found out that most of the guys don't use backpage in Denver, but another popular site. I've escorted in Vermont, which was where I first started and I was crazy busy, NH, Maine, MA all over, CT and NY are busy as well. Actually I'm still getting a slew of calls and I'm not even advertising! I do know one escort who wasn't busy anywhere she went and she's a super supersized bbw and another escort who wasn't very attractive (although she made $1000 from one client in NH, but that's highly unusual). I met someone in Haverhill who was slow, but she usually made at least $300 a day, as well an escort in Melrose and another in Everett. These areas are apparently not that busy, but otherwise if they moved around they'd do fine. And by the way if you do the math $300 a day isn't too shabby and that's considered a bad day LOL. Who do you know who makes $300 a day? And most escorts make much much more. I can't keep up with all the calls, especially when I'm advertising so what you say makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is maybe the escorts you know are lying to you and say they aren't busy, because they want more money from you, or maybe they can't spell or they post crappy, blurry, unflattering pics on their ads. I cannot believe I'm an anomaly. I've worked with many other escorts who make a killing like I do. The best time was when I first started advertising on CL back in 2008 and that was the beginning of the recession! I got so tired of answering my phone I'd stop taking calls. Also try escorting on Patriots Day weekend near Boston with a tall blonde cougar / ex stripper LOL. Damn, my phone rang every few seconds with a new call I kept a waiting list log! Ugg, it's just not true what you are saying and I always turn down anyone who speaks explicitly. I think Victoria Spencer is funny. When she receives an explicit call asking about specific services and acts, she tells the guys the only thing she can offer them is a bologna sandwich! Then she hangs up on them. LOL. We have the luxury to turn down calls and it's easy to ignore the explicit calls and texts. I usually chastise the guys who speak explicitely or ignore them altogether. None of us wants to get into trouble with le, although you know that you pay for our time and companionship only. This is like my 3rd or 4th post, maybe 5th! Now I'm promising myself to get off of this computer and go on to other things lmao.

  2. #1030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    I've heard of providers not being arrested, because they wouldn't talk about services. I personally know around five of them. And even if the providers were arrested and talking about services, if they went to court they would most definitely lose their case. The one's who don't speak of services explicitly would have a chance to beat the charges. They can say they are escorts who go on actual dates with her clients or seeking sugar daddies. No sane provider will speak explicitly and as stated even if they admit they do BBBJ's and such, they can change their minds once money is exchanged. If the hobbyist speaks explicitly and le is on the line they will definitely not be able to beat charges if they decide to take their cases to court (even if their reputations are ruined already from the arrest).
    I disagree. Most of the new providers that I ever called would speak about it just fine, at least in my experience.

    To few that didn't I said "thanks" and moved on. The competition is too high on backpage for them to be fussy about it. Providers there need us more then we need them and responding to backpage ads is where we take our chances with them too. I know of only one provider who is not begging for new clients because she has more then enough to fit into her schedule. In fact those few times when I tried to put a word out about her I always got 2-3 PMs from angry hobbyists saying that they're having a hard time setting up with her as is and here I am popularizing her even farther. Those who know me better know who I'm talking about.

    The rest, even the cream of the crop, would always ask you to spread the word among your friends about them.

  3. #1029

  4. #1028
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I don't understand rate scales

    For instance this escort only charges $250 an hour and I forget what her half an hour rate is: paristhespinner.com and she has excellent reviews. Then I spot another ladies website. She's in her 40's, is out of shape and average looking and she charges the same. I suppose it's like apples and oranges and some guys prefer normal, everyday looking women, but I still don't understand why the second lady can find hobbyists who will pay the same rates. Isn't this a business based on looks as well as services?

    After I saw a pic of me taken by my friend in Florida (I was horrified that I look so big) I'm absolutely floored why the guys in downtown Boston wanted to give me $300 to $400 an hour while I was escorting there! Maybe it's because my boobs are really firm and natural like a 20 year old and I have no wrinkles yet and have soft supple skin, nice thick hair, pretty blue eyes, dimples... LOL. I must be THAT good with my services I've been told by some guys I give the best BBBJ's they've ever had. It must be from watching so much porn lmao and also I refuse to do anything that I'm not really good at. Disclaimer: I'm only paid for time and companionship only. Anything else that takes place during my sessions is free and between consenting adults only.

    I'm flattered and really happy that I have so many voice mails to go through from MA, NY and CT. It's hard to understand why guys call from ads that are weeks old LOL Not a big deal though. I've even gotten some emails and texts from clients who say they miss me. .

    My friend and I didn't get much of a response from the dominatrix ad. She's got an awesome body and is beautiful, so I don't understand why the lack of response, but I did write no sexual services offered. I suppose that's why we bombedlol.

    Last night I went to the art hop in downtown St. Augustine. The city is so beautiful! It's historical with old Spanish style homes. So unlike a lot of Florida cities and towns which are more commercial like Daytona... I really like it down here and I'm glad I brought my cats, my babies, because I'd really miss them otherwise being away from home so long. By the way, when I leave St. Augustine I'm obviously not driving all the way to MA non stop so I was thinking of doing a stop over in Hilton Head. If anyone's been there and can recommend which areas I should stay and also hotels, pm me. I heard MA has been cold, so I'm glad I missed the weather. Most every day it's been sunny and fabulous in Florida! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm not sure what I'm doing today, but I may just go back to downtown St. Augustine and take in the sites. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Debbie.

  5. #1027
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I don't believe that's the truth, not from what I heard (PW Herman)

    I've heard of providers not being arrested, because they wouldn't talk about services. I personally know around five of them. And even if the providers were arrested and talking about services, if they went to court they would most definitely lose their case. The one's who don't speak of services explicitly would have a chance to beat the charges. They can say they are escorts who go on actual dates with her clients or seeking sugar daddies. No sane provider will speak explicitly and as stated even if they admit they do BBBJ's and such, they can change their minds once money is exchanged. If the hobbyist speaks explicitly and le is on the line they will definitely not be able to beat charges if they decide to take their cases to court (even if their reputations are ruined already from the arrest).

  6. #1026

    Discussion of services

    Honestly I have never understood why this has been a big deal. Lets face it, we all know, including LE, that a girl on BP has no interest in discussing poetry.

    Hypothetically, lets say LE calls a girl and asks if she will do BBBJ. She says I don't discuss services. Do any of you think that they decide " Ok, this one is ok, she's doing nothing wrong." ? Its not how it works. LE decides a girl is a target and calls her. They don't give a shit about her services as they have already decided that she will be arrested. IMHO, from the girls side I would be MORE concerned about a gent that didn't ask any questions.

    From the other side, if LE has a undercover in the room and she says she will do it all, well, shame on the monger for not doing better research on the girl and her history. If I see something that interests me and I Google the phone I need to see, at the very least, an ad posting history. What I mean is that if there is no link to the current number except the current ad then it is a no fly zone.

    On a personal note, if I cannot confirm services in some way, either through reviews, word of mouth, or discussion with the provider then she is off my list. I find it mind boggling that some of you head off to appointments having no clue what your date will or will not do.

  7. #1025

    Ends Do Not Justify The Means

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw that some dickweeds tried to get in some late last minute new user votes. The only way this poll would have effected closing or not closing would have been an overwhelming majority against.

    Sorry I haven't been active, I've been sick as a dog the last couple days.

    A2.
    Why am I not surprised at this? I was talking to a friend here recently and predicted this would happen. It's not hard to guess who might have played a part in this and spent the necessary effort to try and stifle free speech and debate. It's a good thing this is an electronic poll and A2 doesn't have to deal with any hanging chads.

  8. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    It started out with him tipping more and he never insinuated that he was expecting any of you to tip more if you couldn't afford to do so and he did not insinuate that he has more money than everyone else and was rubbing it in your faces. He never said that he tips extra for inferior services, actually he states the opposite. He never said he was a high roller and was also accused of making it more difficult for the rest of you, because he tips more. So be it. He can afford it. I don't see where the reasons were for jumping on him originally. He offhandedly made a remark about tipping more and it went along with his post and then the shit hit the fan! I didn't see the big to do and you guys all ganged up on him and started bullying him. Every one of you would be upset. He pmed someone, but then Apologized for doing so. I think you guys were originally way too hard on him and read between the lines and made it a to do about nothing. I'm not saying that he didn't go off the deep end over the bullying. He did. But you don't know his background. Maybe he has some stress in his life. You have no idea what's going on with him personally. And by the way most of you guys are hot heads too. A disclaimer so no one reads more into this post: He was obviously Wrong Wrong Wrong for going overboard! And posting on CLCE about the board and threatening to turn you all in. Ok? Here's the posts:

    Yardape08 Yardape08 is online now.

    Senior Member.

    Reports.

    338.

    Yardape08.

    Overtipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610.

    PW my good friend I am in agreement. I think we are seeing Ledger6969 true colors. To steal a phrase from a previous battle "Fucktard" is a needy boasting hotheaded turd. Ledger first you throw fiery daggers in PM's at me and accuse me of something that made no mention of you nor had anything to do with you. Although you apologized after I took you to task you clearly are a quick tempered guy. Now you have the need to brag about tipping if in fact you really do. You must be an absolute joy to deal with. Maybe excessive tipping is the only way you can get the poor girl to give you the time of day. It would be a pleasure at times like this if we had a delete button.

    Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman.

    Double? Are you fucking kidding me? So you are tipping $80 for a HJ with maybe some roaming. Seriously, why? If I am tipping $80 I am getting, at the very least, a CBJ with plenty of UTC T&be roaming but the girl must be petite and hot. If she is average she gets $60 and is that's that. I have had EPIC sessions of FS, BBBJ etc for $100, are you saying that you are tipping $200 for FS? Are your sessions doubly epic? LMFAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen.

    I have to agree with PW & DH, I see no reason to double the tip for average service. You are not the only member who can afford to do it, lots of us can, but common sense wins over throwing money away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledger6969.

    I have visited Michelle recently at her other location in CT. Always tip very well I tip double what you guys think is the norm. I can afford it so I have no problem doing it but, tipping is personal. Michelle. I have tipped very well. Sometimes, maybe I feel she maybe not quite up to the norm that day. I still tip the more than generous amount.

    You may think tipping is personal however in this game when you overtip it has a direct affect on everyone else by raising the girl's expectations on the rest of us. Some hobbyists are lucky to scrape up just enough $ to have fun once in awhile and in my view it is a selfish act just because you can afford it as you say. I have read many reports about members paying the standard tip for average service and they receive a big pout from the girl because of arrogant high rollers like you who precede them. Are you trying to win their affection and hope they like you by overpaying? Do you also brag to them about what kind of car you drive? If so I think this behavior is pathetic and they probably ultimately view you as a bore and a chump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledger6969  [View Original Post]
    As some. Of you may know diva is Michelle's mist recent addition in the Chinatown scene. She fetches 80,100 or 1.20 and I personally have shelled out 200 for her services absolutely nothing. Untrue to be told here just disclosure. So, if you are looking for the standard .40 HE you may be a little disapoointed. You might even take a walk over a few streets daytime hours and find her working at another so called unsuspecting hairsalon to look for your finish.
    I stand by what I said and in my opinion over-tipping does have an affect on the rest of us especially at an AMP. Not sure how much you know about AMP's Deb but unlike conventional escorting numerous girls are working side by side in the same establishment competing for our business. And they compare notes and when one hears another got a larger tip the others also adjust their expectations. Just read some of the reviews on NMS in the Providence Massage thread about girls pouting when the standard tip is given after a about of overzealous tipping by other customers. And before you know it the standard tip is now raised. What will surely follow the pout is the level of service the next time you come to see that girl as you are now pegged as a average or standard tipper. To me my idea of an above average tip or reward is returning to see the girl over and over again.

    And Ledger did admit to doubling the tip even when the girl is not up to par so I don't understand what the reward is for. And I never said Ledger himself called himself a high roller-that is my choice of words and I have known some people in my personal life who spread $ around like it's going out of style and yes I am inferring that it is usually done to impress. And I also stand by my assertion that the girls often look at such overtures as a sign of weakness. I have been told this directly by several girls so it is more than just conjecture on my part.

    I have also attached another post above where Ledger advises he shelled out $200 for her services for in his words "absolutely nothing". And he states that if you are looking for the standard $40 HE tip you may be disappointed. To me this is a direct result of Michelle receiving inflated tips and thus setting her bar higher for everyone else.

    And yes I believe that all of this over-tipping came with expectations or maybe a quid pro quo with Michelle on Ledger's part which when wasn't met or he was rebuffed led to his trashing of her on the other site. None of this was ever explained by Ledger by the way and was not as a result of any piling on here but rather preceded most of our commentary.

  9. #1023

    Sieg Heil

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    who knew Hitler didn't die in Germany but rather came to Argentina.A2.
    Yeah but it was only the head, & it's in deep freeze & can only unleash the most brilliantly twisted mind of the 20th century in case of planetary invasion, who better to deal with the extermination of a species, but as a backup plan the Argentina women are ready willing & able to fuck the invaders to death! I think I will invade Argentina!

  10. #1022
    Administrator


    Posts: 5248

    One of the benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    I do believe you have the perfect cure right around the corner. Go get a double dose and I am sure you will be smiling again.
    To living in a town soooooo fucking full of providers is the lack of pressure to ever feel like I "have" to get some punanni. I like to do my part and not see girls when I'm illing, no use in spreading this shit around because later I'll just get it back.

    Besides who wants to screw when you have a fever? I kinda like it when they do (extra heat) but when I'm sick I'm happy to lay around in bed all day. My office is just 5 steps from my bed. I can work when I'm sick. Load up on the OJ and Gatorade and catch up on TV. You can learn all kinds of stuff doing that, who knew Hitler didn't die in Germany but rather came to Argentina.

    A2.

  11. #1021

    Best for Last

    Smoke Screen I would take it to mean he save the best for last.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    I want to know why I'm last on the list, I think I deserve the first place, nobody hates the weasel more than me. Unless he / she / it saved the best for last.

  12. #1020

    Get Well

    I do believe you have the perfect cure right around the corner. Go get a double dose and I am sure you will be smiling again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw that some dickweeds tried to get in some late last minute new user votes. The only way this poll would have effected closing or not closing would have been an overwhelming majority against.

    Sorry I haven't been active, I've been sick as a dog the last couple days.

    A2.

  13. #1019
    Administrator


    Posts: 5248

    Not closing it

    Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    Admin2, I hope that you review all the people that have voted in terms of being legit members. My reasoning is that tonight there were a handful of "No" votes cast without any "yes" votes. Concerning as the poll was running 2 to 1 prior.
    Yeah I saw that some dickweeds tried to get in some late last minute new user votes. The only way this poll would have effected closing or not closing would have been an overwhelming majority against.

    Sorry I haven't been active, I've been sick as a dog the last couple days.

    A2.

  14. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    Was worried I wouldn't make the cut!

    Ledger, if I am not on one of your lists, shit ALL of your lists, then I am doing something wrong.
    I want to know why I'm last on the list, I think I deserve the first place, nobody hates the weasel more than me. Unless he / she / it saved the best for last.

  15. #1017
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Mandatory education!

    I think that mental health / mental illnesses / abnormal psychology should be subjects that are mandatory to take in high school and college like math or science. Also conflict management as well. I'm not saying I'm totally perfect and stable. I was bullied as a kid so I'm sensitive to criticism. Also, I've had issues on this board with reviews, one which I shouldn't have taken to heart (BB) and the other I had definite reasons to be pissed as the review was a lie due to me saying no to a monger (RB) but WTF, does it really help that I overreacted? I should have dealt with it more calmly than causing more drama on the board.

    So anyway, there are people in this world who are pains in the asses, bosses, partners... Everyday people we run into. Just yesterday my friend was sitting in my car with the door swung open. Someone wanted to park, so she closed the door, but left it open a crack. The one lady who was about to park went ballistic, beeping her horn, and decided not to park in the spot, so my friend swung the door open again and this driver went more ballistic, continuing to beep the horn. WTF, maybe she was in a hurry and pissed off, maybe her husband or kids gave her a hard time earlier, maybe she has a mental illness (bipolar, anxiety or depression) which would account for her behavior.

    The best course of action is to remain calm and be patient with the person who's giving you a hard time. We learned this technique at work when I was working with adults with mental illness, how to diffuse a situation when someone is upset. What you do is to repeat what ever the person is saying in an empathetic manner.

    Example: client: "you are such a ***** Debbie, I want a cigarrete now! Me: "You know the rules John, You need to take your medication first in order to get a cigarette. What's going on to make you upset? Has anything happened today to make you upset?" Client: "I had a tough day at work! My boss yelled at me! He said I was too slow bagging the groceries." Me: "So what you are saying is that the boss yelled at you at work, because he said you were too slow? Sounds like you had a very stressful day at work. You must be very upset." Client "Yes, I'm really upset! I was doing the best I could, but it was a busy day at the supermarket and I wasn't working at the express lane like I usually do. I'm not used to bagging large amounts of groceries at once and it made me anxious." Me: "Wow, I would have been anxious and upset too. Sounds like a stressful day. I hope your day will be better tomorrow. Why don't you take your meds then I'll give you a cigarette to help you calm down." Client: "Ok, Debbie. I'll take my meds first. Thank you for being so understanding." End of story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape