Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 13518
-
05-02-14 18:28 #6693Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 31That's too bad.
Thats too bad because you search her old number and you get some really hot sexy MILF pics. I might give it a try if I could ever get her on text or phone.
Originally Posted by Badboy3
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 18:23 #6692Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 31What is Jesse number??
I'm confused? This is the third number for Jesse in the past 2 weeks. If I wanted to call I'm not sure which number to call?
Originally Posted by JesseJane
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 18:16 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 140Original for sure
What was she thinking. Hope she will pm me and explain. Well we will see.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 18:12 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 1104Classic
Agreed. Having to cancel due to the landscaping guys has to rank in the top ten.
Originally Posted by Badboy3
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 16:12 #6689Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 10I scheduled with her.
Originally Posted by Bucks97
[View Original Post]
She called me an hour before the meeting time and said scott's lawncare was going around her neighborhood and that she would have to cancel. I offered to move it up or back 30 minutes and she said they would be there all afternoon. Had to cross her off the list at that point I've heard a lot of things but weed killer has to be one of the best.
-
05-02-14 14:43 #6688Banned Member

Posts: 371Jj
Add spelling and grammar issues to her list of deficiencies...
Originally Posted by Bucks97
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 14:43 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 2645What they need to understand is that the first meeting was an audition to see if there will be a second meeting. If they know they did poorly, and wants there to be another meeting, they'll shouldn't let their customer walk out that door until they had performed better.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
"Oh you didn't like my blowjob? Too much teeth? OK. Come here and I will do it again just the way you want me to.".
"You prefer if next time I push back during doggie? I can do that. Here. Let me show you.".
There is no customer who leaves unhappy and still be willing to try again, "next time". Make him happy before he leaves, THEN you can expect he will be back.
-
05-02-14 14:30 #6686Banned Member

Posts: 250Since you've put this in the member discussions area ...
Instead of where it belongs, in Escort Classified Ads, I feel free to join the discussion. My input would be that you have some pretty obvious deficiencies 1) for headlining your ad by saying you're in love with yourself rather than even pretending anyone loves seeing you 2) for not being able to figure out where to post 3) for thinking anyone here is going to give you $200 when it's well above the market rate.
Originally Posted by JesseJane
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 14:23 #6685Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 56Weekend Special!
Hello Gentlemen Melanie here (513) 226-1203. Are you sitting around bored, lonely, & all worked up? Need a rub down? Come to me, I'll get that kink out of your back & get you to forget about your problems. You'll leave with a smile and the day or night will become Special to you. Tell me what you want and I will make it happen if possible. You won't be bored or lonely when you leave me. I will make you HAPPY! I love to please!
I'm a Very Cute Burnette, Petite 4'11,110 lbs, 34 be cup, Spinner with a perfect butt. I'm Drama Free & Respectful & Wanting to please YOU. I'm available 24 hours if that's what you need.
SERIOUS CALLS ONLY! NO NONSENSE OR VULGERITY PLEASE!
Special Rate $80 h...$120 hr.
NO BLOCKED CALLS! IN-CALL ONLY.
-
05-02-14 12:44 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 135Good list
This happened to me in Chicago. I was a noob and not yet aware of review sites and not aware of the great prices in our area. Saw an ad for a playboy quality SP who stated GFE at 4$ hour. She showed up at my hotel in Chicago and while not the playboy girl in photo, she was still hot and I was too inexperienced and too nice to call foul. Not much on the menu except some LK and bewbie play. Kept saying NO when I mentioned what GFE was. It was self-finish.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 09:59 #6683Senior Member

Posts: 1822Me too brother
But this one just seemed too funny for some reason, but it is ok, somebody gave him an answer he would have to go back all of three days to start finding, so it worked out for him.
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 09:44 #6682

Posts: 398Well Put
It sounds like you have described quite a few to a "T" that I have met in the past and not repeated. Kinda like going to a restaurant and getting bad food or being cheated, and all the promises come fiollowing your complaints. These restaurants get their sHit together or they go out of business really fast, something these ladies need to learm, BAD NEWS TRAVELS FASTER THAN GOOD NEWS AND PEOPLE ALWAYS REMEMBER THE BAD NEWS LONG AFTER THE GOOD. If they want to do business they need to clear their head and quit mixing their pleasure (drugs) with their business, take care of business, then do your damn drugs, not before, during, and after.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 09:44 #6681Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 18Im in love with Jesse Jane
I'm a super hot women with a killer body I have a great hollywood smile I'm a 36 DD I'm nice not body art and don't smoke or do druges.
200.
In or out.
643-5690.
-
05-02-14 09:34 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 140Tasting the pudding
I like to think it some art work. It becomes a thing of beauty. Wisdom gives good experiences.
Originally Posted by Boatman
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 09:22 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 85Well Said Puntang
Very well said Puntangman. We should all take this advice.












Reply With Quote





