Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 658 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 9864
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #999
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I miss Longslides stories!

    He's so funny his stories are funnier than "maygate" Whatever happened to him? He must have gotten married or has a new gf. LOL.

    Anyway I'm trying to convince my friend to provide dom and fetish services. She will only go so far as to give an HJ and with Florida being down south with all these bible belters I don't want to deal with le on a vacation!! I figure we just strictly provide non sexual dom services and see what happens. I'm not even sure it's legal for a guy to jerk off in front of us! I haven't heard of any dom stings, so le scoping out doms ads must be a rarity. If she's game we will be the only doms listed in St. Augustine! I told her to be prepared for an onslaught of calls!

    She works on a farm which is also a museum as well. Her horse is boarded there and had some health issues when I met her. The horse, a "she", named Northern Disco (a race horse who has won several races. I'll have to look her up) had a tummy ache and apparently this is potentially life threatening for a horse. My gf quickly took her out to graze on grass to help her ease her sour stomach and was worried about another expensive vet bill. Apparently the horse cut her leg badly on a barbed wire fence (why there was a barbed wire fence accessible to horses is beyond me, but thankfully her husband put up new fencing) and my gf almost had to put her horse down.

    My friend is totally broke and makes only $9 an hour on the farm and also cleans houses. I bought her a coach purse when we were at the outlets, because her purse was in such bad condition pieces of it were breaking off and sticking to her skin The purse I bought her was originally $300 something and discounted, with the coupon they gave me it only came to $70! Not even the cost of a HJ, $70 I can make in no time! Anyway I've been friends with her since 1982 and I hate to see her struggle. If any of you end up visiting St. Augustine she's willing to flog you, let her know what your non sexual fetishes are and she is willing to give HJ's only. Pm me for contact if you are interested.

    She wants to have a different number for the dom work. Does anyone know how google works? Someone told me on here that you can hook up a different number on your cell phone without changing the actual number. Let me know on this forum or pm me with details.

    Tonight is girls night and we are all going to a movie something about men cheating on their women. Weird movie to pick for girls night out. It should be interesting. I hope that everyone is having a good morning and also hope you all have a wonderful day as well!

    Xoxo.

    Ciao.

  2. #998

    You first....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    End the BS.
    Make sure. You get the message out but who knows what writtings may surface and where? Certainly, don't want to damage any of you stellar perverts reputation.

  3. #997

    Apparently you didn't read

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledger6969  [View Original Post]
    Wise words to a bunch of degenerates.
    End the BS.

  4. #996
    Administrator


    Posts: 5245

    Thanks for the ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledger6969  [View Original Post]
    Wise words to a bunch of degenerates.
    We at The USASG want to send you a tip o the hat for posting about us on other sites.

    A2.

  5. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    This thread has a life of its own. Little over 30 days old and it has over 420 post of MASSHOLE BS.

    The fastest growing thread and it is about what? Sure ain't about real pussy! The other threads have been bare but not the BS here.

    Now it has expanded to CL and who knows where else.

    You kicked the dog. What the hell you waiting for next? The dog to bite?

    End the BS.
    Wise words to a bunch of degenerates.

  6. #994

    Keep it open

    I am not really a Masshole or even a NHhole or RIhole, but just like Thunderdome before it, I believe the Massholes forum has a purpose and that things will calm down after a while, with just an occasional fuck you or some other honor bestowed upon some deserving degenerate, and the requisite fuck you too in return.

    I don't subscribe to the notion that this thread is killing the pussy related threads, but I do think the real useful reviews are in decline. I was once a rather prolific contributor to this and the other now defunct site, but I am now reluctant to post because each and every one of the providers I frequent now have specifically asked me not to review. Even when trying a new provider, I will only post if it was less than satisfactory. I have come to realize that every time you post about a certain provider, someone reads it here and runs and tells them what was written, whether it be price, a little extra you might have gotten or whatever.

    I think in many cases the providers are needlessly worried about getting reviewed here and having LE read it, but I haven't been able to persuade them otherwise. On the other hand, I rarely use the PM system, and would never criticize someone for posting TMI.

  7. #993
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Keep Massholes open

    If it disappears I have no where to post reports. I would like to be able to post in off topics Boston though. Sorry, I have to remember paragraphs so you all will actually read what I post instead of going cross eyes. I'm addicted to writing and tend to go on writing binges. Xoxo.

  8. #992
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Revised version with paragraphs. I forgot :(

    He's still a member here. I wonder if he will continue to post? Weird as he used to be a nice guy. He definitely has gone off the deep end and apparently has no life! Coming on here is like watching a man's soap opera. And Admin you couldn't be a woman! Say it isn't true! Because you are quite the hotty and fucking sexy as hell! You like seeing ladies cum and doing each other? A man after my own heart! <3.

    So.. How is everyone doing? How's the weather in MA? I was out yesterday on the beach here in Florida and also checking out the scene. I wore a large brimmed hat, jeans, and a long sleeved shirt so my soft, sensitive skin wouldn't be burned. My gf had surgery yesterday to remove skin cancer, but she's alright Just a little scare.

    We used to be strippers back in the day when dancer's didn't lap dance. We also weren't allowed to take our tops off in NJ and depending on the bar we had to wear pantyhose under our g strings, because bare legs were not permitted. And that's a pain! Try hiding pantyhose waists under your g string. It bulges and looks like a penis! LOL. I was even in the midst of a bar raid one time. One of the dancers wore pasties that were too small (in PA) and showed the pink edges of her nipples. The cops arrested her and the other dancer (for what reason I don't know. She hadn't even taken her top off while dancing and was just sitting at the bar at the end of her shift). I high tailed it out the side door. It was a Friday night and they spent the entire weekend in jail! Apparently the asshole owner missed a payment to the cops. Those were the good ole' days.

    Anyway, my friend and I are going to try being dominatrix's down here and see if we make any money down here. She only makes $9 an hour at a farm museum and $12 an hour cleaning houses. I'm not a trained dom, but we can wing it. She rides horses and has a horse flogger we can use on the guys butts for spanking sessions. LOL I think we will make a good team. And to the hottie Admin. Yes I slept with my Florida friend when we were in our 20's. She's a hottie too! Would you like to watch us cum? To everyone in Massholes I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm heading out with my girl to drive around historical St. Augustine and to go shopping at the outlets. I want to add another coach purse to my collection and to buy more lingerie and stockings. Xoxo.

  9. #991

    Alternative Solution

    Any one have a better or alternative solution?

    Going back to the way it was is not the answer.

    Those for or against, pro or con have not come up with a better solution, including myself.

    To me this the only viable option that I've seen, but others may have more of a vision & may have solutions that would work other than saying keep or close the Masshole fourm. If so I for one would like to hear them.

    Anyone?

  10. #990

    Partially agree

    I had said I am not in favor of kicking repeatedly when someone is down. Regarding Masshole you thought it was a good idea a month ago.

    On 3-28.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    This thread has a life of its own. Little over 30 days old and it has over 420 post of MASSHOLE BS.

    The fastest growing thread and it is about what? Sure ain't about real pussy! The other threads have been bare but not the BS here.

    Now it has expanded to CL and who knows where else.

    You kicked the dog. What the hell you waiting for next? The dog to bite?

    End the BS.

  11. #989
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I can't believe how far Ledger has gone with this!!!

    He's still a member here. I wonder if he will continue to post? Weird as he used to be a nice guy and has obviously gone off the deep end and also apparently has no life! Coming on here is like watching a man's soap opera. To the Admin you couldn't be a woman! Say it isn't true! Because you are quite the hotty and fucking sexy as hell! You like seeing ladies cum and doing each other? A man after my own heart! <3. So.. How is everyone doing? How's the weather in MA? I was out yesterday on the beach here in Florida and also checking out the scene. I wore a large brimmed hat, jeans, and a long sleeved shirt so my soft, sensitive skin wouldn't be burned. My gf had surgery yesterday to remove skin cancer, but she's alright Just a little scare. We used to be strippers back in the day when dancer's didn't lap dance. We also weren't allowed to take our tops off in NJ and depending on the bar we had to wear pantyhose under our g strings, because bare legs were not permitted. And that's a pain! Try hiding pantyhose waists under your g string. It bulges and looks like a penis! LOL. I was even in the midst of a bar raid one time. One of the dancers wore pasties that were too small (in PA) and showed the pink edges of her nipples. The cops arrested her and the other dancer (for what reason I don't know. She hadn't even taken her top off while dancing and was just sitting at the bar at the end of her shift). I high tailed it out the side door. It was a Friday night and they spent the entire weekend in jail! Apparently the asshole owner missed a payment to the cops. Those were the good ole' days. Anyway, my friend and I are going to try being dominatrix's down here and see if we make any money down here. She only makes $9 an hour at a farm museum and $12 an hour cleaning houses. I'm not a trained dom, but we can wing it. She rides horses and has a horse flogger we can use on the guys butts for spanking sessions. LOL I think we will make a good team. And to the hottie Admin. Yes I slept with my Florida friend when we were in our 20's. She's a hottie too! Would you like to watch us cum? To everyone in Massholes I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm heading out with my girl to drive around historical St. Augustine and to go shopping at the outlets. I want to add another coach purse to my collection and to buy more lingerie and stockings. Xoxo.

  12. #988

    Feeding the fire is senseless

    This thread has a life of its own. Little over 30 days old and it has over 420 post of MASSHOLE BS.

    The fastest growing thread and it is about what? Sure ain't about real pussy! The other threads have been bare but not the BS here.

    Now it has expanded to CL and who knows where else.

    You kicked the dog. What the hell you waiting for next? The dog to bite?

    End the BS.

  13. #987

    Ledger

    I honestly don't relish beating on a guy when he is down. It is obvious that Ledger is one sad hurting puppy. He also strikes me as just the kind of harmless troubled person that all of a sudden goes over the deep end one day and shows up somewhere with a gun! I hope I am wrong.

  14. #986

    Ledger

    He's at it again and this time says he's expanding his rant to include what he calls set ups. Now he's referencing the Russians after A2 alluded to them. This guy isn't even creative enough to come up with his own material LOL. I pity his Accounting clients seeing all of his energy seems to be focused elsewhere now.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cas/4445587242.html

    USAG CONTINUED.. - w4 m (ALL OF and. E).

    Thank you all who reached out (I knew the fakes right away & they of course got no reply!) I also see Admin2 trying to up the raunchy "guy" talk to convince everyone SHE is really a guy! Jax thinks we are stupid LMAO! Listen folks, there are some sickos and diseased guys all over the USAS*Xguide site trolling this site and will try to manipulate girls. Now that some names have been revealed let's keep the ball of destruction rolling! The Russian hackers are on it too (helps to have some computer geniuses gather ALL the info we need while these losers think they are safe!) These bottom feeding rejects need to go. P.S. This Ledger guy he sounds like he could be of use to our efforts so contact me! This will be the last post. Next comes the CL & BP set ups. Time to get real!

    •do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

  15. #985
    Administrator


    Posts: 5245

    Fucking Russians

    Multiquote won't work for me either, the fucking Russians are setting up to take down a retail site and aren't answering their emails. Fuckers!

    In any event, last time I took a piss I was standing, though we always appreciate members that want to give us shout outs on other forums. I like G4G because that shit is fucking hot. I love watching chicks cum and when two of them are working on each other, it's double the pleasure.

    Regarding the guys that pissed me off;

    I reread this and it was supposed to be funny but didn't come out that way so I deleted it.

    I wasn't talking about Boston or Camera when I mentioned that other thread. It was another state. He said somebody hooked him up. Tip o the hat to whoever did.

    a2
    Last edited by Admin2; 04-29-14 at 01:58. Reason: Was supposed to be funny

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape