Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    Does this sound like a set up.
    The post sounds like Ltnric and the girl are not on the same page.

  2. #5989

    Thanks

    Thanks for all the inquiries about the C. It has all gone to a trusted senior member.

  3. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Most of these girls are manipulating us to improve their station in life. In this case, it is important to avoid discussing sex and money in the same conversation. It is unlikely that this girl is an agent of the Law trying to set up SDs. She just wants to know how much work she is going to have to. She is a hustler and GPS and does not want to have sex with you. Only a moron would think that they will get $300 for showing up, but that doesn't mean they won't try. For $ in that area you should expect the whole enchilada.

    Tell her that an allowance of $ will be paid only after you enter into a relationship, and you will discuss the ins and outs (so to speak) of that relationship when you see her. When asked, tell her you are looking for a sweet and sexy girl (like her) to spend some quality private time with every (week, month, etc) when you have a hotel room in her area. It is your hope that this relationship will be like any special one that would include romance. Any allowance you pay would be just for her expenses. You expect to spend (hrs, days, seconds,) with her when you are together. Ask her if this something she is interested in? Stay general until you know her and are doing the deed. Then you can be specific about services you like and expect.

    RE: Donald Sterling. It demonstrates that even Billionaires don't have common sense when dealing with pussy. He is being played like a Banjo by this little dirtbag. And who in their right mind would give an SB 3 cars? You see, even he has to show her how big his balls are.
    And if you read deeper he admitted they and some past SB's didn't even have sex that often. But the millions he spends are worth less to him than the thousands we spend. It's all relative. Hope I get rich again so I can move up to $$ per date. LOL. At that price I would have them lining up around the block 100 deep.

  4. #5987

    Giving back :)

    Seniors in the DC Metro area - (not sure where to post) - she's in MoCo and $ can NOT host and open to everything but greece. Nice personality and is just in a hard spot with no job etc. Got to be nice to this one LOL. Hit me up for e-mail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blanked 2.jpg‎   blanked.jpg‎  

  5. #5986

    manipulation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    So I guess I am a noob. I have only used SA for a few months and the only action I have seen is coffee with a potential and then there was some miscommuication long story short not sure if that will pan out. I've been chatting up this girl who goes by the name Rose is 21 and lives in Tabb Virginia. She feeds me some line about how the last guy used to give her $2,000 per visit and finally drops to $500 minimum. I tell her I will do $300 and I'll drive to her (we are about an hour away). She said fine and she asks me what I want. I play it safe and I suggest we go grab lunch and come back to my hotel room and give her a massage and see how things go. I finish up by saying that I hope she understands what I want and I hope we are both on the same page. She emails back "what are you expecting and like a noob I say I was looking for some oral fun. She said ok. Does this sound like a set up. IF anyone has had an experiece with Rose who is 21 and from Tabb VA let me know. Thanks.
    Most of these girls are manipulating us to improve their station in life. In this case, it is important to avoid discussing sex and money in the same conversation. It is unlikely that this girl is an agent of the Law trying to set up SDs. She just wants to know how much work she is going to have to. She is a hustler and GPS and does not want to have sex with you. Only a moron would think that they will get $300 for showing up, but that doesn't mean they won't try. For $ in that area you should expect the whole enchilada.

    Tell her that an allowance of $ will be paid only after you enter into a relationship, and you will discuss the ins and outs (so to speak) of that relationship when you see her. When asked, tell her you are looking for a sweet and sexy girl (like her) to spend some quality private time with every (week, month, etc) when you have a hotel room in her area. It is your hope that this relationship will be like any special one that would include romance. Any allowance you pay would be just for her expenses. You expect to spend (hrs, days, seconds,) with her when you are together. Ask her if this something she is interested in? Stay general until you know her and are doing the deed. Then you can be specific about services you like and expect.

    RE: Donald Sterling. It demonstrates that even Billionaires don't have common sense when dealing with pussy. He is being played like a Banjo by this little dirtbag. And who in their right mind would give an SB 3 cars? You see, even he has to show her how big his balls are.

  6. #5985

    SB Update

    Well I am now 2-3 months in the bowl and loving it. I am still playing mostly in WYP and SDT sites. Have two babies set up and working regularly. One maybe a long term keeper. Right now just having lots of fun. More dates set up this week. Mid afternoon today. Will be a onetime thing as she is not my type, but could be a lot of fun and cost is right 100. Tomorrow a new college SB 19 for lunch, first date. She is texting the right things and appears to be ready to go. Not sure about her age though. Any advice for babies under 21? Wednesday night will be an all-nighter with existing baby. Thursday lunch is another college baby. Been texting about 3 weeks and finally meeting (maybe). If not, have my HOT mixed college SB for Thursday night. All night.

    I have been thinking about a job description for SB's and SD's. Has anyone put any thought into this? I am thinking something I can send out early with a good job description for what I am looking for instead of dragging it out through texts and messages over days. Not sure if an approach this direct would work. Thoughts?

  7. #5984

    manipulation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    So I guess I am a noob. I have only used SA for a few months and the only action I have seen is coffee with a potential and then there was some miscommuication long story short not sure if that will pan out. I've been chatting up this girl who goes by the name Rose is 21 and lives in Tabb Virginia. She feeds me some line about how the last guy used to give her $2,000 per visit and finally drops to $500 minimum. I tell her I will do $300 and I'll drive to her (we are about an hour away). She said fine and she asks me what I want. I play it safe and I suggest we go grab lunch and come back to my hotel room and give her a massage and see how things go. I finish up by saying that I hope she understands what I want and I hope we are both on the same page. She emails back "what are you expecting and like a noob I say I was looking for some oral fun. She said ok. Does this sound like a set up. IF anyone has had an experiece with Rose who is 21 and from Tabb VA let me know. Thanks.
    Most of these girls are manipulating us to improve their station in life. In this case, it is important to avoid discussing sex and money in the same conversation. It is unlikely that this girl is an agent of the Law trying to set up SDs. She just wants to know how much work she is going to have to. She is a hustler and GPS and does not want to have sex with you. Only a moron would think that they will get $300 for showing up, but that doesn't mean they won't try. For $ in that area you should expect the whole enchilada.

    Tell her that an allowance will be paid only after you enter into a relationship, and you will discuss the ins and outs (so to speak) of that relationship when you see her. When asked, tell her you are looking for a sweet and sexy girl (like her) to spend some quality private time with every (week, month, etc) when you have a hotel room in her area. It is your hope that this relationship will be like any special one that would include romance. Any allowance you pay would be just for her expenses. You expect to spend (hrs, days, seconds,) with her when you are together. Ask her if this something she is interested in? Stay general until you know her and are doing the deed. Then you can be specific about services you like and expect.

    RE: Donald Sterling. It demonstrates that even Billionaires don't have common sense when dealing with pussy. He is being played like a Banjo by this little dirtbag. And who in their right mind would give an SB 3 cars? You see, even he has to show her how big his balls are.

  8. #5983

    Laying it down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    So I guess I am a noob. I have only used SA for a few months and the only action I have seen is coffee with a potential and then there was some miscommuication long story short not sure if that will pan out. I've been chatting up this girl who goes by the name Rose is 21 and lives in Tabb Virginia. She feeds me some line about how the last guy used to give her $2,000 per visit and finally drops to $500 minimum. I tell her I will do $300 and I'll drive to her (we are about an hour away). She said fine and she asks me what I want. I play it safe and I suggest we go grab lunch and come back to my hotel room and give her a massage and see how things go. I finish up by saying that I hope she understands what I want and I hope we are both on the same page. She emails back "what are you expecting and like a noob I say I was looking for some oral fun. She said ok. Does this sound like a set up. IF anyone has had an experiece with Rose who is 21 and from Tabb VA let me know. Thanks.
    For 3 $ you should be getting multiples walks up to the buffet, all roads open, and it should be a GFE / PSE experience for at least 1-2 hours.

  9. #5982
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    So I guess I am a noob. I have only used SA for a few months and the only action I have seen is coffee with a potential and then there was some miscommuication long story short not sure if that will pan out. I've been chatting up this girl who goes by the name Rose is 21 and lives in Tabb Virginia. She feeds me some line about how the last guy used to give her $2,000 per visit and finally drops to $500 minimum. I tell her I will do $300 and I'll drive to her (we are about an hour away). She said fine and she asks me what I want. I play it safe and I suggest we go grab lunch and come back to my hotel room and give her a massage and see how things go. I finish up by saying that I hope she understands what I want and I hope we are both on the same page. She emails back "what are you expecting and like a noob I say I was looking for some oral fun. She said ok. Does this sound like a set up. IF anyone has had an experiece with Rose who is 21 and from Tabb VA let me know. Thanks.
    $300 for just oral? Way too much.

  10. #5981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    She's attractive but I've met girls from SA in the last year that looked as good or better. None of them have met a billionaire. Problem with this story is that those girls will be thinking "why not me?" and will tend to lose touch with reality.
    Actually, it could benefit us. According to this article:

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...xcerpts-687243

    ...he only gave her $500 each time they had sex. If that's all a billionaire will lay out, these girls can't expect a lot from us normal guys.

    She does sound like a fun girl, though.

  11. #5980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    So I guess I am a noob. I have only used SA for a few months and the only action I have seen is coffee with a potential and then there was some miscommuication long story short not sure if that will pan out. I've been chatting up this girl who goes by the name Rose is 21 and lives in Tabb Virginia. She feeds me some line about how the last guy used to give her $2,000 per visit and finally drops to $500 minimum. I tell her I will do $300 and I'll drive to her (we are about an hour away). She said fine and she asks me what I want. I play it safe and I suggest we go grab lunch and come back to my hotel room and give her a massage and see how things go. I finish up by saying that I hope she understands what I want and I hope we are both on the same page. She emails back "what are you expecting and like a noob I say I was looking for some oral fun. She said ok. Does this sound like a set up. IF anyone has had an experiece with Rose who is 21 and from Tabb VA let me know. Thanks.
    Take a pass. You are getting played big time unless she is a super model down on all fours.

  12. #5979

    Noob mistake

    So I guess I am a noob. I have only used SA for a few months and the only action I have seen is coffee with a potential and then there was some miscommuication long story short not sure if that will pan out. I've been chatting up this girl who goes by the name Rose is 21 and lives in Tabb Virginia. She feeds me some line about how the last guy used to give her $2,000 per visit and finally drops to $500 minimum. I tell her I will do $300 and I'll drive to her (we are about an hour away). She said fine and she asks me what I want. I play it safe and I suggest we go grab lunch and come back to my hotel room and give her a massage and see how things go. I finish up by saying that I hope she understands what I want and I hope we are both on the same page. She emails back "what are you expecting and like a noob I say I was looking for some oral fun. She said ok. Does this sound like a set up. IF anyone has had an experiece with Rose who is 21 and from Tabb VA let me know. Thanks.

  13. #5978

    Cialis

    Half price for 20 mg name brand cialis. Seniors pm for details. Not sure if I can post this. If not. Sorry to moderator.

  14. #5977

    each to his own

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/04/v-stiviano-donald-sterlings-girlfriend-racist-comments-tape/

    Maybe this link will stay up.
    Both girls banging these rich guys are soso to me. You'd think with their money they could get something better. But perhaps they are dream girls for these two. I would pay them $200 per visit but not a penny more. There are so many gorgeous girls around, and each and every one of them has a price.

    Joe Blow, Post most of your issues on the forum, because everyone here can learn something. I'm sure you have a lot to teach the rest of us in some way. If you have personal or private questions PM someone.

  15. #5976

    She wasnt all that

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wendi Deng Murdoch.

    Just google her name... Her husband has a net worth of 13 billion. He knew what he was doing. She unashamedly slept her way to the top. And as awesome as she probably is, she isn't any better in the sack than some of the girls we nail (for a whole lot less).
    A couple of years ago I was in a SE Asian country and went to a "strip club". It was basically a club where the girls danced in unison like the rockettes and you get to pick the one you want. I ended up with a beauty pageant contestant that was WAY hotter than this Murdoch chick. I actually thought to myself that this girl could go to the USA And find a sugar daddy or rich husband and not have to do this. And she wasn't even the hottest working that night. If any of you wealthy guys want to find girls like that and are willing to travel let me know and we can come to an arrangement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape