rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6449

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    She may have your thumbs up, but you aren't spending money on her! As you said she can charge whatever she wants. We will see how many reviews are written this week. Still haven't read any reviews on LillaBella three months later in any of the cities that she is advertising in. So I guess that isn't working out too well for her either with her crazy high rates.
    The irony of all this is that Cincinnati classified providers on average are the least expensive in the States. Its unreal. I am stuck in central FLA on business 9 months out of the year and and $$ is considered cheap here. Throw in all of the under the radar ladies in Dayton that do not want their BFs and family to know where their extra income is from and you have a mongers paradise.

    Moto.

  2. #6448

    Sweet time with Remmy

    I had a dream that I visited Remmy at her Northern Kentucky hotel location. The incall was clean and I felt safe. I have seen Remmy before so we are comfortable with each other but she also is really nice and makes you feel comfortable when you are seeing her for the first time. She is a fantastic kisser and we made out like teenagers as we exploded out of our clothes and ended up on the bed for an extended naked makeout session with hands roaming. Remmy was open to everything I wanted and needed. Her menu is wide open except for greek and she definitely makes you feel like a man because she is all woman. She is better looking than her pics and she is not a clock watcher. I recommend you clear some time to see her as she is currently running a special and worth every penny.

  3. #6447

    Pussy Galore

    Wow. I think I should cash in some vacation time and go fuck them both. Talk about prime pussy. Tough choice, mmmmm should I bang the 20 something hot as fuck chicka Sydney Thomas or should I bang the 30 something hot as fuck chicka Jesse Jane. Are you fucking kidding me. Both have claims of porn star attributes and both are in cincy slinging pussy. Both have pics that are hotter than fire. The posted rate for Sydney is 3 bills for a hr and the last posted rate for Jesse Jane is 2 bills per hr. Both rates are not out of the range normally paid for pussy as hot as this. Anyone know a chicka as hot that has below market value pass her on because I will fuck her also. I have a lot of vacation time to cash in. Posted pics are Sydney Thomas and Jesse Jane. Click image for larger version

Name:	Sydney Thomas.jpg
Views:	1102
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	316162 Click image for larger version

Name:	JesseJane.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	316163.

  4. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    I have since spoken with this sweet lady and she has my vote just like any provider she has the right to charge whatever she likes but based on how kind and sweet she was towards me I'd say give her a call guys very professional and kind over the phone sounds like fun and is anxious to make new friends. She has my 2 thumbs up guys.
    She may have your thumbs up, but you aren't spending money on her! As you said she can charge whatever she wants. We will see how many reviews are written this week. Still haven't read any reviews on LillaBella three months later in any of the cities that she is advertising in. So I guess that isn't working out too well for her either with her crazy high rates.

  5. #6445

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike77  [View Original Post]
    What the hell is this high price bs. The first time I saw sidney thomas it was 200 a hour. Then everytime after that was 100. And these girls have nothing on her.
    Sydney Thomas is pretty damn incredible: https://www.preferred411.com/P72330.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	syd.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	316132Click image for larger version

Name:	syd2.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	316133Click image for larger version

Name:	syd3.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	316134Click image for larger version

Name:	syd4.jpg
Views:	825
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	316135 Click image for larger version

Name:	syd5.png
Views:	1293
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	316136.

    Her prices have risen, understandably, but it is nice for those grandfathered in.

    Looks=9.

    Skills=10 (she is a porn actress after all).

    Well worth the price, even the new one.

  6. #6444

    In regards to jessejane

    I have since spoken with this sweet lady and she has my vote just like any provider she has the right to charge whatever she likes but based on how kind and sweet she was towards me I'd say give her a call guys very professional and kind over the phone sounds like fun and is anxious to make new friends. She has my 2 thumbs up guys.

  7. #6443

    Jesse jane

    Who the fuck is Jesse jane and why do we care about her name anyways. The only time you buy a name with the risk of a bad transaction is when you buy apple products or a hummer (the big bulky vehicle). But in retrospect any sort of hummer is over priced. MF.

  8. #6442
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 18
    [Deleted by Admin]

  9. #6441

    Then People Would

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it would benefit her to change her name, since there is a well known porn actress with the same name. Just to avoid future confusion.
    She has gone by three different names in the hobby already: Jessica Sweet, Daisy and now JesseJane. If she changes her name again so close to all this drama, then people would say..."what does she have to hide?" ..."she must be scamming people so she needs a different name...". Despite what has been said here, she has gotten feedback from her customers, you know that ones that pay her and really count, that they like this name and she should keep it.

    She should change the phone number so that when searches are done by HOBBYISTS this porn star doesn't come up. That is something that can be done very quickly using Google Voice.

    Jay and KC, thanks for supporting her and trying to get the truth out. She is a really hot MILF, that doesn't get the whole marketing side of the business all of the time, but is just trying to make ends meet and support her family. She doesn't need this aggravation.

  10. #6440

    I agreed and havnt seen her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMalibu  [View Original Post]
    I know this lady too. The BS is just that BS. She is a great lady that has been around since the days of the old escorts dot com days. Very legit. I also know KC and he is an upstanding guy that's been in the hobby for a long, long time. He has posted reviews of this lady on the oThER site from back in the early 2000's. Geez.

    FWIW. Providers can charge what ever the hell they want. You can choose to see. Or not, negotiate or what ever. Don't ***** about it; Vote with your funds. Sign up for Eon 101 at your local community college. Supply and demand will take care of the problem. Like he says, cut the BS.

    I also know BTB. You all can learn a lot from KC and BTB. These guys have been around the hobby well before the internet made this what it is. Sorry for the rant.
    Everybody starts somewhere and Jesse Jane is no beginner. I'm can't wait to meet her. Newer members like myself we don't need to jump the gun. And gals that do some checking I'm not sure why but time and patience will bear the good fruit. It just makes me want to see her more. Lots of great gals in cincy and we guys get to enjoy. Love the hobby and got to such good to focus on and not enough time. Love that problem.

  11. #6439

    Yes, cut the crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    People sure are getting crazy uptight about Jesse Jane. She is not the lady in the pics of this porn star. She is a legit provider who is GFE. Her pics in her ads are true pics of her. She is a MILF and lots of fun. I have posted my experiences with her. Either go see her or stop posting all this craziness. Get a life and go play and have great fun with her or any of the other great providers on this site! This hobby is only great for those who participate in it. So go have some fun and get off the computer.

    KC.
    I know this lady too. The BS is just that BS. She is a great lady that has been around since the days of the old escorts dot com days. Very legit. I also know KC and he is an upstanding guy that's been in the hobby for a long, long time. He has posted reviews of this lady on the oThER site from back in the early 2000's. Geez.

    FWIW. Providers can charge what ever the hell they want. You can choose to see. Or not, negotiate or what ever. Don't ***** about it; Vote with your funds. Sign up for Eon 101 at your local community college. Supply and demand will take care of the problem. Like he says, cut the BS.

    I also know BTB. You all can learn a lot from KC and BTB. These guys have been around the hobby well before the internet made this what it is. Sorry for the rant.

  12. #6438

    Jesse Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    People sure are getting crazy uptight about Jesse Jane. She is not the lady in the pics of this porn star. She is a legit provider who is GFE. Her pics in her ads are true pics of her. She is a MILF and lots of fun. I have posted my experiences with her. Either go see her or stop posting all this craziness. Get a life and go play and have great fun with her or any of the other great providers on this site! This hobby is only great for those who participate in it. So go have some fun and get off the computer.

    KC.
    Maybe it would benefit her to change her name, since there is a well known porn actress with the same name. Just to avoid future confusion.

  13. #6437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Jesse Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTittedBear  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures ARE NOT JesseJane... I should know I took the pictures she is using now.

    I am not going to get in a debate with you about why the phone number pops up with these pics because I really don't know, but those pics are not her.

    Geesh louise.... what is everybody's agenda with her? Yes she did make a mistake posting the wrong rate in her last ad here. Did anyone attempt to ask her why she did it? Maybe she just made a mistake... who really cares? KC148 is the only person who has actually written that he has seen her BCD and his experiences go back multiple years, but do you think that KC148 would see a worn out porn actress (won't say "star") that looks like the lady in these links? He has better taste than that.

    Come on people, move on already....
    People sure are getting crazy uptight about Jesse Jane. She is not the lady in the pics of this porn star. She is a legit provider who is GFE. Her pics in her ads are true pics of her. She is a MILF and lots of fun. I have posted my experiences with her. Either go see her or stop posting all this craziness. Get a life and go play and have great fun with her or any of the other great providers on this site! This hobby is only great for those who participate in it. So go have some fun and get off the computer.

    KC.

  14. #6436

    You Are Wrong...

    Those pictures ARE NOT JesseJane... I should know I took the pictures she is using now.

    I am not going to get in a debate with you about why the phone number pops up with these pics because I really don't know, but those pics are not her.

    Geesh louise.... what is everybody's agenda with her? Yes she did make a mistake posting the wrong rate in her last ad here. Did anyone attempt to ask her why she did it? Maybe she just made a mistake... who really cares? KC148 is the only person who has actually written that he has seen her BCD and his experiences go back multiple years, but do you think that KC148 would see a worn out porn actress (won't say "star") that looks like the lady in these links? He has better taste than that.

    Come on people, move on already....

  15. #6435

    Cassidy Crown-Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNgrk  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday for a quick (and I mean quick) BNG. Set up was easy with some dirty texts which got me hard at my desk and very revved up. NKY incall is close to downtown. Incall is not the nicest but in a very safe area. Nice lady and very good BBBJ. Lots of suction. I unloaded a nice and chewy one only after 30 seconds. Looks are little on the rough side and bed cover was a little old and nasty but what can you expect for the price of admission. Got the "job" done at great price. Probably put her a step or two up from FF on the BNG roster.
    I hate to disappoint some of the providers on here by keep reporting about her oral skills, but OMG!, Seriously dude!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape