Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,716 to 17,730 of 23659
-
04-24-14 14:36 #5944Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Growth hormone therapy does the same thing to cancer cells that it does for dicks, inflates them and makes them strong... No amount of pussy is worth the increased cancer risk, IMO.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
The older I get the more I start to believe that my overall happiness doesn't equate to pleasure as much as it amounts to the sum of the pleasures minus the regrets, so I try to keep regrets to a minimum as well; to each his own I guess, but I don't want to be on my death bed with cancer wondering if I got there so I could show SBs a better time.
If they could find a way to remove the risk I'd take the stuff for the gym benefits alone.
-
04-24-14 13:14 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 5603I have tried them all. Brand and generic. Only brand see works for me without any side effects. Also use compounded testo cream. Very helpful. If I could afford HGH I would go back on that as well. But at 1 k to 2 k a month its out of my league for now. The price tripled in the last 5 years.
Originally Posted by CaneBay
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-14 11:04 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 733Cam shows
There are cam girls all over the internet. If you want the personal touch with a girl you hunted down then check prices. IMHO no touchee should cost a fraction of IRL sex. I would stay well below $100 -more like $30 to 50 for a peep show.
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-14 08:31 #5941Banned Member

Posts: 526Online relationship guidance! Need help
Morning my fellow SD!
So I am in need of some guidance. I have been disappointed with the young SB in my areas (18-19). They want way too much money and want to provide very little sugar, if any. I have a SO and have decided to not do a traditional SB relationship and instead try to test an on-line relationship with a SB. My on-line SB would be someone who is out of town so as to keep temptation far away. I found a very good POT who lives outside of my state, willing to chat for free and only wants to get paid if she puts on a show. So my question to you all is how much do I pay for those times when she puts on a show. So far I have two quotes from other SB.
#1: $100 for 20 minuts ($5/ min).
#2: $250 for an hour.
Both of these are two much just for a SB to show me her T&A and play with herself. I feel like 30 minutes is a good time frame. So would love to hear what you all think. What should I quote to her?
-
04-23-14 23:48 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 156New college SB
First met her on SDT site- what a gem. She has since logged off and is now on SA. Emailed and texted for a couple of weeks. Met today at 4 at my hotel. Because I travel most SB's I meet are OK coming right to the hotel. 24 mixed race beauty. After talking for at 1 hour made some moves and she was all in. First college SB. Will keep her as a reg. .2 plus dinner. As SC would say cost per O was 50 -.
-
04-23-14 23:41 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 156Performance Enhancers
I ordered a party pack 10 tabs each of V, see and L from JCM. Indian pharmacy company just to try. So far best results with the see. Although tonight I took a combination (shugra) pill. New College SB - 4 sessions over 6 hours. Got to love the babbies!
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 22:31 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 1420Cincinnati has a SB thread.
Cincinnati has a SB thread. It's been going 14 months and has 29 posts. One of the posts recognized our Richmond board as the authority on the subject:
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
I don't much like Varoom calling us "older gents" but at least he's giving us our due.
Originally Posted by Varoom
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 22:30 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 299I have used V in the past. When I do use it, I also take an Allegra the to offset the congested nose. That is really the only side effect I have. The stuff works great for me. Unfortunately it is so expensive. But, with the patent running out this year, I would expect the price to drop like a rock next year and some very good generics to be available at a reasonable price. I did try a few of the copy cat products sold on Amazon. The best were VIM-25, which worked exactly like V at $2 each. Eventually it was no longer available. Then I found a product called Mojo Risen. Similar price to the VIM-25 and worked even better as the effects lasted 2 - 3 days. The perfect product if you had multiple dates set up. Unfortunately, it ended up with the same fate. Fortunately for me I had just gotten a shipment of it before that happened. So, I use them sparingly and use the V more for when I don't have more than one SB booked. I'm hoping my current inventory of both last me until the V pricing becomes more acceptable.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 22:24 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 917Cialis lasts 24-48 hrs for me, it actually kinda fades slowly. V only lasts 4 hrs so I prefer see. I drink with cialis didn't know that was a problem. You may want to try them all see what you think, but its really nice to take a cialis in the afternoon and know its good for the next two nights.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 20:32 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 5603#1 - do not txt her back. She'll stop bothering you soon enough.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
#2 - very common and no big deal. And that is what they are thinking. Lots of girls would be happy for a free dinner or a $20 for a little making out. And that is all they want. Got caught in that trap many times in the past.
-
04-23-14 17:18 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 127On Saturday I met two SB POTs who were as different as night and day in multiple ways:
#1 - Met a local SA girl for an afternoon M&G, had a pretty face, but was thicker than I prefer (and conversation with her revealed a Nando 1). But I really wanted to fuck, so I checked us into a cheap motel, did our deed, gave her some sugar and parted ways. I had hoped I would be able to make an excuse later on to not see her again on a repeat basis, but she has been very persistent with texts this week about wanting to see me again. I hit that once and do not want to repeat. I'm on the verge of just blocking her texts.
On the other hand...
#2 - A different local girl finally logged on to SA and replied to a message I sent her a couple weeks ago. We decided to meet up that evening. She was very attractive, petite blonde, girl next door. Smart, funny, personable. My kind of SB. As soon as we got in my car, she wanted to kiss and we had a hot, over the clothes make out session right there in the parking ramp. We drove around looking for someplace with a little more privacy but didn't really find a place and she had to be up too early to check into a hotel. She seemed very interested in meeting with me as soon as possible and she said she'd make it a priority. As I dropped her off, she asked if I could help her with some money. All I had on me was a twenty, and she seemed appreciative. I was on Cloud Nine the rest of the night, I thought I'd finally found my new SB.
Sure enough, the next day she's not responding to my texts. Doesn't respond to a text on the day after, either. I'm actually concerned about her well being, but I'm also suspecting something else is going on. So I purchase a Hushed number and text her from that, pretending to be some random person texting her. Of course she responds to that text. So now I'm assuming that my "ideal SB" was playing me for as much money as she could get out of me on Saturday without having to do as much of the work as possible. Too bad for her, I would have given her a generous allowance based on her overall quality that night. What are some of these girls thinking?
TL; DR: The girl I want to leave me alone won't stop texting me, while the girl I wanted to see much more of is ignoring me.
-
04-23-14 11:51 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't take V. But I do take C. It has never let me down. I rarely finish before they do. Can not combine this with drinking. But I gave that up in another fellowship 17 years ago.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 11:46 #5932Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I'm sure it's nothing new, but what was interesting to me was that he was not talking about V parties or orgies, he was talking about the combination of booze and your dick simply not cooperating with what your brain had planned for the evening.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind I'm not in the loop on performance enhancers, so what might be interesting to me (and was apparently interesting to Conan as well) may be old news to some. I had an SB last month who asked me during our dinner if I had ever tried Viagra, and she was really surprised that I had not, so I guess all her boyfriends her age were into it too. I've been putting it off simply because I try not to put any chemicals beyond alcohol in my body (and since the longest living people on the planet drink alcohol like nobodies business, I'm still unconvinced that its bad for us).
However I did have an experience recently with an all-nighter SB where I was not 100% the second round because I didn't have faith she would show up that night, and needed relief, so I went to an AMP for a tuggy around lunchtime earlier that day, so I'm thinking about getting a prescription for my next SB season, simply as a backup like the kid on the show was saying.
-
04-23-14 11:16 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 5603V parties for young guys that want to do multiple girls in a night or have all night sex are not unheard of. Especially among young executives on business trips / conventions. Mixed with x and drinking. Nothing new.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 11:10 #5930Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Viagra not just for old dudes
Since the subject of performance enhancers comes up from time to time here, I thought I'd share something I found interesting. Last night Miles Teller and Zac Efron (two largely forgettable actors that are popular in millennial circles I guess, in case you're unfamiliar) were on Conan, and displayed a couple of stills from a movie they are in where I guess they took Viagra and were unable to piss without laying on their stomachs on the toilet with their dicks pointed straight toward the water ("planking" as Conan put it. LOL).
But Conan asked the boys, "are the young people really into taking Viagra these days?" and Miles said it's basically a backup plan for him, for those nights when he's had too much to drink or his mind is just not cooperating.
I thought it's kind of an interesting statement coming from kids in their mid 20's (popular actors with plenty of access to free pussy, no less). Apparently V has worked it's way down to the kiddies; something for us geezers to keep in mind, as we increasingly find ways to compete. .











Reply With Quote






