Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5960

    CL Hit

    Got a hit off my CL ad. When I saw the pics I thought this has to be TGTBT. Within two days I found myself in the apartment of a beautifull 5'2" 22 year old latina. She was a college grad and now Jr Executive living alone in a fashionable apt in Hollywood.

    She greeted me in a little black dress and heels. I was in shock and awe when I saw her. Just an amazingly beautiful and very refined girl, looking to widen her experience in life with a mature, considerate and devilish older guy.

    We just went straight at it for the next 90 minutes. I think we were both taken off guard. Trying to be objective she was at least a 8/9/10/8. Paid my $ and went home. Can't wait to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cl 33.JPG‎  

  2. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Also Retained sperm is toxic to the prostate so it is important that we guys evacuate out prostates regularly. Imagine Crap sitting in our colon for days on end irritating the wall. We got to get that shit out!
    I"ve taught many a girl on the proper massaging technique to accomplish this as therapeutically and hedonistically as possible. L'chaim. LOL.

  3. #5958

    Hormones and cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Growth hormone therapy does the same thing to cancer cells that it does for dicks, inflates them and makes them strong... No amount of pussy is worth the increased cancer risk, IMO.

    The older I get the more I start to believe that my overall happiness doesn't equate to pleasure as much as it amounts to the sum of the pleasures minus the regrets, so I try to keep regrets to a minimum as well; to each his own I guess, but I don't want to be on my death bed with cancer wondering if I got there so I could show SBs a better time.

    If they could find a way to remove the risk I'd take the stuff for the gym benefits alone.
    All official medical boards and the FDA caution users of Hormones that they can cause cancer. Estrogen is implicated in Breast cancer and Testosterone / Prostate. The common sense fact of the matter is that cancers of those organs are generally hormone sensitive tissues (glandular) and if cancer exists it will be stimulated by hormone exposure, whether exogenous or endogenous. (Taken by the person or produced within that person). The key is to live as healthy a life as possible so that your natural immune response works well. We are constantly producing anaplastic cells from every organ and tissue and they can "take root " and grow if your natural defense mechanism breaks down. Oxidation is the deterioration of molecules (imagine rust) Antioxidants like Vit see will help prevent that process. I'm absolutely positive that V is a powerful antioxidant so take it regularly. Also Retained sperm is toxic to the prostate so it is important that we guys evacuate out prostates regularly. Imagine Crap sitting in our colon for days on end irritating the wall. We got to get that shit out!

  4. #5957
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you are correct, you would have to have the cancer cells to grow them. I,m betting I don't. I got where I am in life by throwing the dice (over and over). I come from a family of dice makers not throwers. But I choose the latter. And I,m having way too much fun to stop now anyway.

    And if what you say is true then wouldn't young men have the highest rates of cancer as they have the highest production of HGH?
    Yes, it would potentially affect existing cancer cells (it would not give anyone cancer who didn't already have it) but then again they say all of us have cancer cells in our body. About the young guys getting more cancer, naturally occurring hormone production in the body and playing tricks on the body are two different things.

    I'm not a doctor, but it's my understanding they are supposed to communicate the potential risks of the therapy to their patients -- pretty much any treatment comes with risks and I've yet to meet a doctor that has better answers than what I can find myself on the Internet, it is one of the perils of a health care industry that is for-profit (I.e. Has no financial motive to make people healthier but has plenty of motive to sell expensive drugs).

    At the end of it all I would never tell someone else what they should do -- I was only speaking about my own thoughts on it. One day I'll be on my death bed and I'd rather be laying there thinking "well I did everything I could / did the best I could" rather than "I should have done such and such differently". But that's just me. If the risks are not yet fully confirmed or understood (easier to do on lab animals than humans), then I'd rather not be one of the early human lab specimens. Also the mental image of Lyle Alzado as he was dying from brain cancer is a tough image to forget.

  5. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Growth hormone therapy does the same thing to cancer cells that it does for dicks, inflates them and makes them strong... No amount of pussy is worth the increased cancer risk, IMO.
    Assuming you are correct, you would have to have the cancer cells to grow them. I,m betting I don't. I got where I am in life by throwing the dice (over and over). I come from a family of dice makers not throwers. But I choose the latter. And I,m having way too much fun to stop now anyway.

    And if what you say is true then wouldn't young men have the highest rates of cancer as they have the highest production of HGH?

  6. #5955

    Cheap(er) vitamin V

    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I have used V in the past. When I do use it, I also take an Allegra the to offset the congested nose. That is really the only side effect I have. The stuff works great for me. Unfortunately it is so expensive.... I'm hoping my current inventory of both last me until the V pricing becomes more acceptable.
    Ask your doctor to write a prescription for sildenafil 20 mg. Sildenafil is V, but it is also an anti-hypertension drug called Revatio. Which has now gone generic! It is usually prescribed once three times / day, but for our purposes would be used 3-5 at one time.

    In RVA you can get 30 of the 20 mg sildenafil for about $25 at Wallyworld. That's about $4 per the equivalent of a 100 mg V. Compare that to $30/ pill for brand name.

  7. #5954
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have tried them all. Brand and generic. Only brand see works for me without any side effects. Also use compounded testo cream. Very helpful. If I could afford HGH I would go back on that as well. But at 1 k to 2 k a month its out of my league for now. The price tripled in the last 5 years.
    Growth hormone therapy does the same thing to cancer cells that it does for dicks, inflates them and makes them strong... No amount of pussy is worth the increased cancer risk, IMO.

    The older I get the more I start to believe that my overall happiness doesn't equate to pleasure as much as it amounts to the sum of the pleasures minus the regrets, so I try to keep regrets to a minimum as well; to each his own I guess, but I don't want to be on my death bed with cancer wondering if I got there so I could show SBs a better time.

    If they could find a way to remove the risk I'd take the stuff for the gym benefits alone.

  8. #5953
    Quote Originally Posted by CaneBay  [View Original Post]
    I ordered a party pack 10 tabs each of V, see and L from JCM. Indian pharmacy company just to try. So far best results with the see. Although tonight I took a combination (shugra) pill. New College SB - 4 sessions over 6 hours. Got to love the babbies!
    I have tried them all. Brand and generic. Only brand see works for me without any side effects. Also use compounded testo cream. Very helpful. If I could afford HGH I would go back on that as well. But at 1 k to 2 k a month its out of my league for now. The price tripled in the last 5 years.

  9. #5952

    Cam shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    Morning my fellow SD!

    So I am in need of some guidance. I have been disappointed with the young SB in my areas (18-19). They want way too much money and want to provide very little sugar, if any. I have a SO and have decided to not do a traditional SB relationship and instead try to test an on-line relationship with a SB. My on-line SB would be someone who is out of town so as to keep temptation far away. I found a very good POT who lives outside of my state, willing to chat for free and only wants to get paid if she puts on a show. So my question to you all is how much do I pay for those times when she puts on a show. So far I have two quotes from other SB.

    #1: $100 for 20 minuts ($5/ min).

    #2: $250 for an hour.

    Both of these are two much just for a SB to show me her T&A and play with herself. I feel like 30 minutes is a good time frame. So would love to hear what you all think. What should I quote to her?
    There are cam girls all over the internet. If you want the personal touch with a girl you hunted down then check prices. IMHO no touchee should cost a fraction of IRL sex. I would stay well below $100 -more like $30 to 50 for a peep show.

  10. #5951

    Online relationship guidance! Need help

    Morning my fellow SD!

    So I am in need of some guidance. I have been disappointed with the young SB in my areas (18-19). They want way too much money and want to provide very little sugar, if any. I have a SO and have decided to not do a traditional SB relationship and instead try to test an on-line relationship with a SB. My on-line SB would be someone who is out of town so as to keep temptation far away. I found a very good POT who lives outside of my state, willing to chat for free and only wants to get paid if she puts on a show. So my question to you all is how much do I pay for those times when she puts on a show. So far I have two quotes from other SB.

    #1: $100 for 20 minuts ($5/ min).

    #2: $250 for an hour.

    Both of these are two much just for a SB to show me her T&A and play with herself. I feel like 30 minutes is a good time frame. So would love to hear what you all think. What should I quote to her?

  11. #5950

    New college SB

    First met her on SDT site- what a gem. She has since logged off and is now on SA. Emailed and texted for a couple of weeks. Met today at 4 at my hotel. Because I travel most SB's I meet are OK coming right to the hotel. 24 mixed race beauty. After talking for at 1 hour made some moves and she was all in. First college SB. Will keep her as a reg. .2 plus dinner. As SC would say cost per O was 50 -.

  12. #5949

    Performance Enhancers

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it's nothing new, but what was interesting to me was that he was not talking about V parties or orgies, he was talking about the combination of booze and your dick simply not cooperating with what your brain had planned for the evening.

    Keep in mind I'm not in the loop on performance enhancers, so what might be interesting to me (and was apparently interesting to Conan as well) may be old news to some. I had an SB last month who asked me during our dinner if I had ever tried Viagra, and she was really surprised that I had not, so I guess all her boyfriends her age were into it too. I've been putting it off simply because I try not to put any chemicals beyond alcohol in my body (and since the longest living people on the planet drink alcohol like nobodies business, I'm still unconvinced that its bad for us).

    However I did have an experience recently with an all-nighter SB where I was not 100% the second round because I didn't have faith she would show up that night, and needed relief, so I went to an AMP for a tuggy around lunchtime earlier that day, so I'm thinking about getting a prescription for my next SB season, simply as a backup like the kid on the show was saying.
    I ordered a party pack 10 tabs each of V, see and L from JCM. Indian pharmacy company just to try. So far best results with the see. Although tonight I took a combination (shugra) pill. New College SB - 4 sessions over 6 hours. Got to love the babbies!

  13. #5948

    Cincinnati has a SB thread.

    Cincinnati has a SB thread. It's been going 14 months and has 29 posts. One of the posts recognized our Richmond board as the authority on the subject:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    There is a huge thread on this on the Richmond, VA page, with contributors from all over the country. It is filled with good tips and some great stories. I personally have met and had success with 8-10 girls in the last 8-9 months, ranging from UTR girls to a couple of true first timers. I use SA exclusively but some guys swear by sugardaddy4 me. I have pretty much given up looking for girls anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varoom  [View Original Post]
    As Dsprdo mentions, the thread here on usasg is stellar reading on the subject. If you wish to learn the trade of hunting and trapping Sugarbabies you might as well learn from some of the experts who write about their experiences right here on the site. Frankly whether you are interested in this craft or not it is some of the most entertaining reading one could have; well worth pouring a martini and begin on page one as it reads like a novel. There are now over 5200 posts to consume on the subject and you will certainly pick up a number of pointers there too as quite a few of these fellows have been practicing for years and share nearly every detail of their thrists..

    You will find the thread here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...abies-quot-... but I would suggest going to the bottom right hand side of the page and hitting last, this will take you to post #1... These older gents have become quite skilled at charming the pants off of these youngins regularly. What a country!!
    I don't much like Varoom calling us "older gents" but at least he's giving us our due.

  14. #5947
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't take V. But I do take C. It has never let me down. I rarely finish before they do. Can not combine this with drinking. But I gave that up in another fellowship 17 years ago.
    I have used V in the past. When I do use it, I also take an Allegra the to offset the congested nose. That is really the only side effect I have. The stuff works great for me. Unfortunately it is so expensive. But, with the patent running out this year, I would expect the price to drop like a rock next year and some very good generics to be available at a reasonable price. I did try a few of the copy cat products sold on Amazon. The best were VIM-25, which worked exactly like V at $2 each. Eventually it was no longer available. Then I found a product called Mojo Risen. Similar price to the VIM-25 and worked even better as the effects lasted 2 - 3 days. The perfect product if you had multiple dates set up. Unfortunately, it ended up with the same fate. Fortunately for me I had just gotten a shipment of it before that happened. So, I use them sparingly and use the V more for when I don't have more than one SB booked. I'm hoping my current inventory of both last me until the V pricing becomes more acceptable.

  15. #5946
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't take V. But I do take C. It has never let me down. I rarely finish before they do. Can not combine this with drinking. But I gave that up in another fellowship 17 years ago.
    Cialis lasts 24-48 hrs for me, it actually kinda fades slowly. V only lasts 4 hrs so I prefer see. I drink with cialis didn't know that was a problem. You may want to try them all see what you think, but its really nice to take a cialis in the afternoon and know its good for the next two nights.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape