Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 13320
-
04-23-14 14:11 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 1045Dude situation
Nice review buddy. When I saw her several months back, I notice the same thing. I didn't report about that part of my dream because its not a big deal to me, but I undetstand how some or most would feel uncomfortable. Felicia's a good girl, and I understand the 'security factor' of the hobby when it comes to the providers.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuyCincy
[View Original Post]
Especially one with several good reviews. They just have to make it 'less noticeable' for clients.
-
04-23-14 12:38 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 126Fantasy Fancy
Made a trip to Felicia's new west side location the other day for a hh at .6. This was my first time seeing her and the location was decent. It's not the greatest neighborhood but there is plenty of parking at her apartment complex and I didn't feel unsafe at all.
Pros: As advertised, her BBBJCIM skills are quite good. She was decently into it and never stopped until the job was done. She definitely knows what she's doing. Setup was easy and there were no issues finding her or any BS with time. Also, we started with a nice sensual massage is she is really good at that. It was a nice ice breaker and she really does have good hands.
Cons: The biggest con was that when I walked in the door, her female roommate was there along with a little kid, probably close to two years old. There was a lot of smoke in the room also, although Felicia did not smoke during our session. The bed and pillows seemed kind of dirty too. Once we were done and I was walking toward the door, I noticed a dude was now there as well. No one said anything to me and all was cool, but it does make me feel uneasy. Not sure I would have stayed if he was there when I arrived.
So, to sum it all up. If your after GFE and a nice atmosphere, you will be disappointed. But if a quick blow and go at a decent price is all you care about, you'll leave happy.
Play safe.
-
04-23-14 10:57 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 2645Shouldn't the install rate be cheaper, since the provider doesn't have to get a room?
Originally Posted by Micha
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 08:56 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 105Susan40/Roomate
I will have to agree and his time really left happy with the dream of susan and her roommate working working on me.
Originally Posted by CMan5911
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 07:24 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 63JesseJane confused?
Is this girl high? Her first post lists a "special for $$ hr. Then posts ad yesterday late with below. And her website lists a different $.
Originally Posted by JesseJane
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 22:48 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 77Kind of have to agree here, first provider I've seen (not visited) where her incall rate is higher than outcall, and both are cheaper than what she is offering here!
Originally Posted by Crism0808
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 21:52 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 613Two days ago when she posted her first ad the price was $200 an hour. Today it was up to $375 an hour. That is some serious inflation in 48 hours. Good luck chickie. Probably has no clue what she even put in her ad.
Originally Posted by BigTittedBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 20:22 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 125Susan 40
Had another dream with Susan again. Love the hairy Bush. Great price and anyways leave happy.
-
04-22-14 18:58 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 79"Factory Air"
Agree with CG50; always was and always will be Factory Air...feel / taste the breeze...Boo.
Originally Posted by CincyGuy50
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 18:08 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 40Kimmi
Saw Kimmi who has been working with Allie today at lunch, I have seen all of the negative post lately in regards to her and from my experience they were untrue. I booked her for 30 min for .8 and the only complaints I have is that she required that everything was covered which is a total kill for me when you can't even get a BBBJ and also she didn't really get into it at all so it was a really boring 30 min. Her overall looks were good and she definitely has nice perky breast and perfectly thick body.
-
04-22-14 17:40 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 56Factory Air
...is what we used to call it.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 17:21 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 347Taylor
I met this girl today, gap and all. She was GREAT!
As always with EE, the setup was completely painless. Dude is a total pro, as has been espoused by everyone who has ever dealt with him. Totally accommodating, and easy as they come to do business with.
Taylor is a young, hot, tall, slim, super cute girl who performs like a champion. She's got a gorgeous pussy that's super tasty, and she gives a great BJ. She's super vocal, cums hard, and will give back every bit as good as she gets it. Holy shit dudes, go see this girl ASAP. Ladies like her are the reason I am in this hobby to begin with. She gets my full endorsement and a huge A+ !!
-
04-22-14 14:39 #6408Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322When it rains it pours!
Thank you! I had a wonderful time even though it was super early. You made me feel at ease and not rushed to give you the water works. Can't wait to play again!!
Originally Posted by Stasco05
[View Original Post]
Your welcome.
Stormy.
-
04-22-14 14:20 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 84gap
Also know as a Cranston.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 12:59 #6406Banned Member

Posts: 1370Mind the Gap !!
Mind the gap, motherfuckers!!
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-rhUC6xqQ











Reply With Quote




