Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Posted by Escorts - No Reviews or Commentary
Closed Thread
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 9685
-
04-23-14 09:50 #8620Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 459Cum to me
Cum see me today 100 hh /150 hour 513-485-3676.
Check out my GFE today and been told by many I give the best BBBJCIM in town.
I am ready to have some fun and you will be glad you called me, I promise. The best GFE you ever had.
Everything is on the menu, except traveling to Greece, with GFE being my specialty!
-
04-23-14 09:50 #8619Forum Advertiser

Posts: 29Hump day Boys @}-->---
Hi guys,
Allie, 26 yo brunette pure fun loves to please.
Kimmi,21 yo brunette big presnt in small package.
We cater to most needs so please don't be shy to ask we have a pretty nice menu we work soli or duo overnighs available.
Our fave try double body slide. We have a great location right off the 75/71 split descreet safe secure clean and also spacious so cum enjoy your self.
Allie 26. Kimmi 21.
34 see 36 the.
5"4. 4"11.
135 lbs 115 lbs.
Pink. Green.
(513) 687-5245.
-
04-23-14 07:18 #8618Forum Advertiser

Posts: 444Taste u Tuesday
Hey guys are you tired of the run around girls not keeping appointments flakes and phonys well I'm the real deal I'm honest and always on time, I don't play Gamez and don't expect my man to unless there naughty games so only call if your serious.
I'm tons of fun and love to please don't be shy tell me just how to please you and I will be sure to make your dream come true I'm the perfect mix of naughty and nice with the right amount of sugar and spice cum on over and try my special recipe don't keep me waiting boys I'm all alone and looking to bone hehehehe see ya soon. Love always ff. 859-982-8166! Look no further I'm the one to see.
I have deals of the day you cannot beat this special is good Monday- Friday 40 blow and go 60 hhr 90 hr don't miss out on these prices. I love what I do and it shows I absolutely love oral giving and receiving. So come have some fun with me.* I need some help this week so if you stop by you will see how much I appreciate your help. * 859-982-8166*. NEW WESTSIDE CINCINNATI PRIVATE RESIDENCE INCALL * cum on over and enjoy the ride of your life I have a full menu only things I don't offer is Greek and BBFS. I'm open to all suggestions so just ask me and I'm sure we can make it happen. Don't leave me all wet and wanting!!
-
04-22-14 23:15 #8617Preceptor

Posts: 546Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!
Sasha & Cupcake.
9 am-8 pm.
150/ hr.
200/90 min.
250/ Duo.
(513) 703-8664.
-
04-22-14 23:15 #8616Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 249Spend Quality Time with a Quality Provider!
Hello Gentleman,
I will be available Wednesday. Friday!
Appointment requests before 9 AM and after 5 PM, as well as weekend request, must be booked in advance.
Incall only in Northern Cincinnati.
You can contact me through pm, email at sinfullysweetamber@gmail.com, or call / text at 513-549-7401. If I miss your call, please feel free to leave me a message and I will return your call asap, and within an hr time frame, unless otherwise instructed.
Proper screening is required. If you do not have references, or not comfortable giving screening info, we are unfortunately not a match. For fast convenient scheduling please be prepared with handle & two verifiable references.
100/ hhr.
150/ hr.
*Three visits or the equivalent to 300 donation qualifies gentleman as regular members & discounts will be provided*.
I look forward to meeting you some fine gentlemen & welcoming back old friends!
Xoxo,
Amber.
-
04-22-14 22:47 #8615Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 339I'm super turned on! I can feel it pulsating! Help anyone?
I'm the girl that love daty just the thought of you tasting my soaking wet sweet treat between my thighs makes me tense with sensation overload! For a sexy fun dream with passionate DF LF kisses and a massage with the tender touch of a true GFE spinner cum see sassy! I'm in Northern Cincinnati! I have NO discretion cum one cum all. I'll hypnotize you with my luscious long Brunette hair, my petite body with hour glass hips and legs that you will love kissing! One look in my big browneyes and you will be tripping over your clothes right into my bed. I love to fulfill your fantasy being the innocent girl next door with a girl gone wild side! I love what I do and I'm good at it google # for glowing reviews!
Menu: many specialty Is always full of the best experiences and open minded! Role-playing light BDSM vanilla.
Expectations: your ATF, discreet, disease & drug free clean environment. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make our date better I love to please my guest, guarantee you my full attention<3.
Note to you: please have 2 references NO explicit questions, Please give me 30 min to respond 100/ HHR*150/ H EROTIC NURU /180*CFS quickie 15 min /60*multi hour JACUZZI avail BDSM H / HH rates Nonnegotiable (513) 373-0963 http://sasssexy.callgirlfiles.com/.....................
-
04-22-14 22:23 #8614Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 626The Silkiest and Wettest Dreams in NKY
I proclaim this monger appreciation week.
So come on over and see my cute little baby bump.
I'm always warm and ready to share with another naked body beside me.
I'm very easily stimulated and I live up to my name offering only the silkiest and wettest wet dreams.
I very much look forward to making your fantasies a reality.
Half hr 65.
Full hr 95.
Glide 145.
Please have verifiable references ready when you inquire.
Call or text 513-703-6937.
-
04-22-14 22:06 #8613Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 182Wild Wet Wednesday
Hey Sexy Gentlemen.
Do you want a Ultimate GFE or need a Sexual PSE? Look no further, I can be anything you want.
I love DATY I'm so sweet and wet and yummy. My ATF thing is to give you BBBJ, I love how you taste.
Foreplay LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ cim / cof, MPOPS oh how I love all that and so much more.
$40 BBBJ.
$55 Hhr.
$95 hr.
Extended and outcall available.
Pictures available via text or email.
Call or Text.
(513) 371-1709.
-
04-22-14 17:31 #8612Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 40New phone number!
I now have a new phone number, so if you want to book an appointment for today or any other day this week, just send me a text at my new number! It is 513-338-9841.
I do incalls at my personal apartment in Northside and can also do outcalls if it isn't too far from me!
I'm a fun-loving 21 year old girl. You will absolutely love my big, amazing, all-natural the-cup breasts and my long dark brown hair!
Everything is on the menu with me, except traveling to Greece or BB. I love doing BBBJ's though, and definitely CIM.
If you'd like to spend some awesome, relaxing, exciting time with me just send me a text at (513) 338-9841. Please text me, don't call.
I am available for fun any time during the day and late into the evening! I can't wait to hear from you and satisfy all your wants and needs!
Donations: 80 hhr or 130 hr.
-
04-22-14 15:02 #8611Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 143Hot and wet for you
I am hot and wet right now for you and if give notice may be able to have my roommate join in for a threesome. Ask me ahead of time to see if can be worked out.
Enjoy a hot wet $30 special quicky.
I am hot and wet and waiting for you to cum, 30 for blow and go, 45 half and 70 an hour for next few days. 859-468-3675 I am minutes off I-75 in Cincinnati. I love giving my all my special friends attention and GFE. I love giving a nice wet sloppy BJ and told very good at it. I also have lots of great reviews and everybody that seen me does cum back again for more.
Overnights if I have seen you before are $300! This is for this week only after that back to 350.
-
04-22-14 12:34 #8610Forum Advertiser

Posts: 444513 389 1294 call asap
Hey guys are you tired of the run around girls not keeping appointments flakes and phonys well I'm the real deal I'm honest and always on time, I don't play Gamez and don't expect my man to unless there naughty games so only call if your serious.
I'm tons of fun and love to please don't be shy tell me just how to please you and I will be sure to make your dream come true I'm the perfect mix of naughty and nice with the right amount of sugar and spice cum on over and try my special recipe don't keep me waiting boys I'm all alone and looking to bone hehehehe see ya soon. Love always ff. 859-982-8166! Look no further I'm the one to see.
I have deals of the day you cannot beat this special is good Monday- Friday 40 blow and go 60 hhr 90 hr don't miss out on these prices. I love what I do and it shows I absolutely love oral giving and receiving. So come have some fun with me.* I need some help this week so if you stop by you will see how much I appreciate your help. * 859-982-8166*. NEW WESTSIDE CINCINNATI PRIVATE RESIDENCE INCALL * cum on over and enjoy the ride of your life I have a full menu only things I don't offer is Greek and BBFS. I'm open to all suggestions so just ask me and I'm sure we can make it happen. Don't leave me all wet and wanting!!
#8827.
Reports: 336.
FantasyFancy.
Forum Advertiser.
FantasyFancy.
Are.
-
04-22-14 10:41 #8609Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 18Available for date, but please call no text
Hi Guys I'm free today from 10-8 but plesae no texting please and don't text aftet 9 and if you do I will just block you.
Jessejanegfe. gfefiles.com web page.
I have a beautiful hollywood smile I'm a hot looking MILF 5'2 115 36 dd I was a in film.
375 hr.
513-487=0392.
No texting no textind no texting.
-
04-22-14 10:00 #8608Forum Advertiser

Posts: 29The touch you deserve
Hi guys,
Allie, 26 yo brunette pure fun loves to please.
Kimmi,21 yo brunette big presnt in small package.
We cater to most needs so please don't be shy to ask we have a pretty nice menu we work soli or duo overnighs available.
Our fave try double body slide. We have a great location right off the 75/71 split descreet safe secure clean and also spacious so cum enjoy your self.
Allie 26. Kimmi 21.
34 see 36 the.
5"4. 4"11.
135 lbs 115 lbs.
Pink. Green.
(513) 687-5245.
-
04-22-14 07:14 #8607Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Baby princess
YOUR NEW SENSATiON.
Hey guy's.
It's me Star.
Your favorite kitty.
I'm 20 years old.
150 Half hour 200 full Hour.
Prices our Negotiable.
Call Now 310 936 3226.
-
04-22-14 07:09 #8606Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Out of town!
Come get flooded this week gentlemen as I will be visiting other fine cities in Ohio from April 26,2014 til May 11,2014.
Set up an appointment today if you would like to be pleased or please me and watch the flood gates open.
Today til Friday 9 am Til 11 pm Earlier with appointments in advance.
Wednesday and Friday blow and go $ 50.
$ 70/ hhr.
$ 120/ hr.
Greek food and other fetishes pleasing offered (a little extra).
$ 50 extra for every half hour.
Oh yeah I will take gift cards. Read my reviews I am the real deal. I aim to please if you treat me right I will treat you like a king.
Text or call (330) 937-2465.
PM or e-mail oneonlystormy@gmail.com.
Can't wait to see you!!
Xoxox,
Stormy.
















