Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,731 to 17,745 of 23675
-
04-23-14 20:32 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 5603#1 - do not txt her back. She'll stop bothering you soon enough.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
#2 - very common and no big deal. And that is what they are thinking. Lots of girls would be happy for a free dinner or a $20 for a little making out. And that is all they want. Got caught in that trap many times in the past.
-
04-23-14 17:18 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 127On Saturday I met two SB POTs who were as different as night and day in multiple ways:
#1 - Met a local SA girl for an afternoon M&G, had a pretty face, but was thicker than I prefer (and conversation with her revealed a Nando 1). But I really wanted to fuck, so I checked us into a cheap motel, did our deed, gave her some sugar and parted ways. I had hoped I would be able to make an excuse later on to not see her again on a repeat basis, but she has been very persistent with texts this week about wanting to see me again. I hit that once and do not want to repeat. I'm on the verge of just blocking her texts.
On the other hand...
#2 - A different local girl finally logged on to SA and replied to a message I sent her a couple weeks ago. We decided to meet up that evening. She was very attractive, petite blonde, girl next door. Smart, funny, personable. My kind of SB. As soon as we got in my car, she wanted to kiss and we had a hot, over the clothes make out session right there in the parking ramp. We drove around looking for someplace with a little more privacy but didn't really find a place and she had to be up too early to check into a hotel. She seemed very interested in meeting with me as soon as possible and she said she'd make it a priority. As I dropped her off, she asked if I could help her with some money. All I had on me was a twenty, and she seemed appreciative. I was on Cloud Nine the rest of the night, I thought I'd finally found my new SB.
Sure enough, the next day she's not responding to my texts. Doesn't respond to a text on the day after, either. I'm actually concerned about her well being, but I'm also suspecting something else is going on. So I purchase a Hushed number and text her from that, pretending to be some random person texting her. Of course she responds to that text. So now I'm assuming that my "ideal SB" was playing me for as much money as she could get out of me on Saturday without having to do as much of the work as possible. Too bad for her, I would have given her a generous allowance based on her overall quality that night. What are some of these girls thinking?
TL; DR: The girl I want to leave me alone won't stop texting me, while the girl I wanted to see much more of is ignoring me.
-
04-23-14 11:51 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't take V. But I do take C. It has never let me down. I rarely finish before they do. Can not combine this with drinking. But I gave that up in another fellowship 17 years ago.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 11:46 #5942Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I'm sure it's nothing new, but what was interesting to me was that he was not talking about V parties or orgies, he was talking about the combination of booze and your dick simply not cooperating with what your brain had planned for the evening.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind I'm not in the loop on performance enhancers, so what might be interesting to me (and was apparently interesting to Conan as well) may be old news to some. I had an SB last month who asked me during our dinner if I had ever tried Viagra, and she was really surprised that I had not, so I guess all her boyfriends her age were into it too. I've been putting it off simply because I try not to put any chemicals beyond alcohol in my body (and since the longest living people on the planet drink alcohol like nobodies business, I'm still unconvinced that its bad for us).
However I did have an experience recently with an all-nighter SB where I was not 100% the second round because I didn't have faith she would show up that night, and needed relief, so I went to an AMP for a tuggy around lunchtime earlier that day, so I'm thinking about getting a prescription for my next SB season, simply as a backup like the kid on the show was saying.
-
04-23-14 11:16 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 5603V parties for young guys that want to do multiple girls in a night or have all night sex are not unheard of. Especially among young executives on business trips / conventions. Mixed with x and drinking. Nothing new.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 11:10 #5940Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Viagra not just for old dudes
Since the subject of performance enhancers comes up from time to time here, I thought I'd share something I found interesting. Last night Miles Teller and Zac Efron (two largely forgettable actors that are popular in millennial circles I guess, in case you're unfamiliar) were on Conan, and displayed a couple of stills from a movie they are in where I guess they took Viagra and were unable to piss without laying on their stomachs on the toilet with their dicks pointed straight toward the water ("planking" as Conan put it. LOL).
But Conan asked the boys, "are the young people really into taking Viagra these days?" and Miles said it's basically a backup plan for him, for those nights when he's had too much to drink or his mind is just not cooperating.
I thought it's kind of an interesting statement coming from kids in their mid 20's (popular actors with plenty of access to free pussy, no less). Apparently V has worked it's way down to the kiddies; something for us geezers to keep in mind, as we increasingly find ways to compete. .
-
04-23-14 09:36 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 733Sugar loan
OK, so I broke my "made in stone " rule #1 . I prepaid my FB for a month ahead. She has been extraordinarily reliable and very reasonable. CPO =under $ . She has periodic disasters and asks for an advance which so far I have denied. Call it growing trust (or stupidity) this time when asked for a small amount I gave up a larger sum and asked for 1 month's coverage in advance. She agreed and that put my CPO at $60. If this works out, which I really think it will, it could be a win win for both of us. It makes our relationship less transactional and gives her a little more cash to ease her struggle. Stay tuned.
-
04-23-14 08:56 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 363Dipped in my Toes
So over the past several days, I figure I would dip my toes back into the SD4 M waters since it's been over 6 months when I last fished in those ponds. I figured since I already have a couple of nice SBs from CL in my rotation (albeit flaky), I could approach SD4 M from a position of strength and not be too quick to jump at anything, which didn't seem to fully meet my desires.
The upside is that my cover letter was pretty strong. I got about an 80% response rate from the 15-16 girls I contacted. From there the girls filtered out from various reasons. A couple were Pros. Some didn't like my picture. Some I didn't like their full body picture. Some were too far away or didn't have transportation. And etc.
Like some of you, I tried to catch a few of the new signup girls. Though I have a slightly different objective than maybe some of you. Because of my work schedule and family commitments, it's pretty rare that I can meet a girl within 24 hours of first contact, which is pretty much required to hold on to the new girls. So I end up usually with the same cycle, the girl is really into me for the first 24-36 hours, but by 48 hours she's starting to talking to other guys and probably get hit up with a direct offer that's higher. Usually between 48 -72 hours, radio silence occurs. However since I know I'll lose at the short-game approach, I play the long game. For the majority of new girls, their first SD experience will not meet their lofty expectations and they'll probably feel dirty, depending on how much of a creeper the first SD was. On girls who I felt had really good potential, I'll keep an eye on their profile. Once their login dates start to spread out a bit that's when I know they've either had their first SD experience or started to give up. Sometimes I may send a feeler out then to her. Sometimes she contacts me herself. She remembers how much of a gentleman I was but that I was also legit. So the long game can work depending how you approached the initial 24 hours. But often times no matter what they're usually in the wind for good.
Anyway overall my return fishing trip had a few prospects but nothing to really to get excited about. Seems like most are already fizzling out and except for maybe one. For now I'm probably just going to stick to my hot CL SBs. I was thinking of adding another SB to the stable to help fill in the void when they flake, but I may just fill that void with a decent escort for now.
-
04-23-14 00:51 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 5603I consult within the for profit college industry. This situation is out of control and is only going to get worse (better for us). Nothing is going to happen as far as regulatory action from the federal government until at least after the 2016 election. Until 2 years ago there were no controls at all.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-14 00:37 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 713I'm getting what you mean now...
I hope you know I meant nothing negative with my little wsj remark.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
I never thought about how the continuing rise in college tuition affects us. Here's hoping for another tuition hike!
-
04-23-14 00:23 #5935Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287To clarify, I didn't mean that SBs read the WSJ or follow the stock market. I mean when the economy moves in a particular direction *everyone* feels it. Tension when it goes down, relief when it goes up.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
What it most likely means (to an SB directly) is that the 25 year old boyfriend that she's in love with that she never told her SD about gets a raise or a promotion and starts promising her good things, which makes her feel like she doesn't need to do sugar babying on the side, or something along those lines. Like I said, a lot of it is just psychological. If a college SB hears nothing but gloom and doom stories about the job market for graduates during her second year in college, she starts thinking about alternative ways to pay back student loans and that leads her to creating a SD site profile out of curiosity. However, if she's feeling like the world is her oyster because the numbers for graduates landing jobs are up, she might take herself off the market or simply inflate her prices. Also when the economy is up, the typical SD is feeling more confident about his position and is more likely to have more disposable income, which leads to more SDs appearing on the site. Combine the increase in SDs with a decrease in SBs, and I think you can see what I'm driving at.
One good thing -- college tuition has been outrunning inflation for decades. So overall, in the long run, so if trends continue there should be an increasing supply of college girls in need of increasing levels of help as the student loan debt crisis worsens over time (independent of normal economic fluctuations). The bad news is that I hope none of you guys have daughters that you need to put through college any time in the next 20 years
-
04-23-14 00:08 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 713I disagree
You make some good points about how the economy or even news about the economy can affect the going rates and what SBs will ask for, but from my experience when looking in the LA / OC area, the SBs probably do not read the wsj with their morning coffee. I think that they are at the very bottom / end of the trickle down affect and when their hours are cut at their low paying jobs, then they'll be more in need of the extra $. It may just be the POTs that I've run into, but I don't think they have much idea of what's going on in the economy. If they want nice things and are in need of $, then they'll be more receptive. I think if anything the economy / news of ups and downs affect the SD mentality more.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 21:07 #5933Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Interesting comments on the Richmond SB market. I recently saw an article that would portray Richmond as having an extraordinarily high female to male ratio...
that article is here: http://on.wsj.com/1orbnNM.
Although, mainstream demographics do not necessarily translate directly into sugar baby cause-and-effect scenarios. Some of the best free pussy I've ever gotten were in military towns where the competition for female attention was brutal and the odds were not in my favor.
I would think that an improving economy could be one factor that is causing some changes in the paid-pussy market. The funny thing about economic highs and lows is that so much of it is psychological; however anything that disrupts or improves consumer confidence can have a major impact. In my line of work, I really shouldn't feel the direct impact of stock market fluctuations for example, but because so many people pay attention to that sort of thing, a stock descent causes nervous tension which tends to trickle into every aspect of business, even though it sometimes shouldn't. When the media says the economy is improving people start spending more and when they say it's headed toward the shitter people get scared and retreat with their spending. It becomes kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you say the economy is going to suck, then it's most likely going to rattle consumer confidence and eventually it will suck, and vice versa.
So, with the economy improving, even though there's nothing that should directly put more cash in the girls' pockets, there is a benefit of them feeling somewhat more confident about their financial picture and perhaps feeling less needy (and therefore, by female logic, that their twat hole is higher in dollar value somehow).
All of this said, I will point out that I don't think it's only happening in Richmond. I've only seen a handful of escorts in my life, but I noticed a girl I saw last year in one city has now moved to Atlanta where she is charging twice the hourly rate she was charging last year.
-
04-22-14 10:38 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 153I think you are right. Escorts due to LE issues are coming over to SA...looks like. I have seen 3 profiles as such...once I got their phone or picture search on google. SBs are doing lot more GPS and so my take is let the time go by and market will come to reality. Watch out for VCU sbs..too many flaky SBs and won't stick to their promise. I might just take back seat for a while...
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-14 10:09 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 733Ric Market
The talent is decidedly lacking. I have never seen such a paucity of reasonable candidates and have not even bid on anyone lately. Right now I have a regular who is very reasonable and am sticking with her for the moment. You never know when they will flake away.
SDFM is also light. It used to be 5 or 6 panels of names and is now 3 ,many of whom are in Fredericksburg.
There is a cure for GPS. Follow Hollywood's lead and stick to your guns. Offer what you can afford and move on. When the big spenders are stripped of their assets then the price will come down. My take on it is the escort market is becoming more highly watched by LE so some of the Mongers are spilling over into PTP SB market offering escort rates. Mid level escorts get $300/ hour. Lower end $100 to 200 / hr and offer half and QTR hours. No escort in Rich that I know of is commanding $500 + / hour.
The other possibility is the time of year. College girls are making summer plans and maybe are not wanting to commit to a Daddy.
Finally, is the economy improving? I don't see it but maybe the girls are not as desperate lately.










Reply With Quote





