Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6420

    Dude situation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuyCincy  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to Felicia's new west side location the other day for a hh at .6. This was my first time seeing her and the location was decent. It's not the greatest neighborhood but there is plenty of parking at her apartment complex and I didn't feel unsafe at all.

    Pros: As advertised, her BBBJCIM skills are quite good. She was decently into it and never stopped until the job was done. She definitely knows what she's doing. Setup was easy and there were no issues finding her or any BS with time. Also, we started with a nice sensual massage is she is really good at that. It was a nice ice breaker and she really does have good hands.

    Cons: The biggest con was that when I walked in the door, her female roommate was there along with a little kid, probably close to two years old. There was a lot of smoke in the room also, although Felicia did not smoke during our session. The bed and pillows seemed kind of dirty too. Once we were done and I was walking toward the door, I noticed a dude was now there as well. No one said anything to me and all was cool, but it does make me feel uneasy. Not sure I would have stayed if he was there when I arrived.

    So, to sum it all up. If your after GFE and a nice atmosphere, you will be disappointed. But if a quick blow and go at a decent price is all you care about, you'll leave happy.

    Play safe.
    Nice review buddy. When I saw her several months back, I notice the same thing. I didn't report about that part of my dream because its not a big deal to me, but I undetstand how some or most would feel uncomfortable. Felicia's a good girl, and I understand the 'security factor' of the hobby when it comes to the providers.

    Especially one with several good reviews. They just have to make it 'less noticeable' for clients.

  2. #6419

    Fantasy Fancy

    Made a trip to Felicia's new west side location the other day for a hh at .6. This was my first time seeing her and the location was decent. It's not the greatest neighborhood but there is plenty of parking at her apartment complex and I didn't feel unsafe at all.

    Pros: As advertised, her BBBJCIM skills are quite good. She was decently into it and never stopped until the job was done. She definitely knows what she's doing. Setup was easy and there were no issues finding her or any BS with time. Also, we started with a nice sensual massage is she is really good at that. It was a nice ice breaker and she really does have good hands.

    Cons: The biggest con was that when I walked in the door, her female roommate was there along with a little kid, probably close to two years old. There was a lot of smoke in the room also, although Felicia did not smoke during our session. The bed and pillows seemed kind of dirty too. Once we were done and I was walking toward the door, I noticed a dude was now there as well. No one said anything to me and all was cool, but it does make me feel uneasy. Not sure I would have stayed if he was there when I arrived.

    So, to sum it all up. If your after GFE and a nice atmosphere, you will be disappointed. But if a quick blow and go at a decent price is all you care about, you'll leave happy.

    Play safe.

  3. #6418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Micha  [View Original Post]
    Kind of have to agree here, first provider I've seen (not visited) where her incall rate is higher than outcall, and both are cheaper than what she is offering here!
    Shouldn't the install rate be cheaper, since the provider doesn't have to get a room?

  4. #6417

    Susan40/Roomate

    Quote Originally Posted by CMan5911  [View Original Post]
    Had another dream with Susan again. Love the hairy Bush. Great price and anyways leave happy.
    I will have to agree and his time really left happy with the dream of susan and her roommate working working on me.

  5. #6416

    JesseJane confused?

    Is this girl high? Her first post lists a "special for $$ hr. Then posts ad yesterday late with below. And her website lists a different $.

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJane  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys I'm free today from 10-8 but plesae no texting please and don't text aftet 9 and if you do I will just block you.

    Jessejanegfe. gfefiles.com web page.

    I have a beautiful hollywood smile I'm a hot looking MILF 5'2 115 36 dd I was a in film.

    375 hr.

    513-487=0392.

    No texting no textind no texting.

  6. #6415
    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Two days ago when she posted her first ad the price was $200 an hour. Today it was up to $375 an hour. That is some serious inflation in 48 hours. Good luck chickie. Probably has no clue what she even put in her ad.
    Kind of have to agree here, first provider I've seen (not visited) where her incall rate is higher than outcall, and both are cheaper than what she is offering here!

  7. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTittedBear  [View Original Post]
    As the person who took her pics I can vouch for their authenticity.

    I will be giving a full performance report on Sunday as I have an extended date plaaned for Saturday.

    As to the name changes, all I can say is that she has personal reasons that aren't hobby related to reinvent herself. Remember "a rose by any other name still smells as sweet" so give her a chance until proven "thorny".
    Two days ago when she posted her first ad the price was $200 an hour. Today it was up to $375 an hour. That is some serious inflation in 48 hours. Good luck chickie. Probably has no clue what she even put in her ad.

  8. #6413

    Susan 40

    Had another dream with Susan again. Love the hairy Bush. Great price and anyways leave happy.

  9. #6412

    "Factory Air"

    Agree with CG50; always was and always will be Factory Air...feel / taste the breeze...Boo.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGuy50  [View Original Post]
    ...is what we used to call it.

  10. #6411

    Kimmi

    Saw Kimmi who has been working with Allie today at lunch, I have seen all of the negative post lately in regards to her and from my experience they were untrue. I booked her for 30 min for .8 and the only complaints I have is that she required that everything was covered which is a total kill for me when you can't even get a BBBJ and also she didn't really get into it at all so it was a really boring 30 min. Her overall looks were good and she definitely has nice perky breast and perfectly thick body.

  11. #6410

    Factory Air

    ...is what we used to call it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Mind the gap, motherfuckers!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-rhUC6xqQ

  12. #6409

    Taylor

    I met this girl today, gap and all. She was GREAT!

    As always with EE, the setup was completely painless. Dude is a total pro, as has been espoused by everyone who has ever dealt with him. Totally accommodating, and easy as they come to do business with.

    Taylor is a young, hot, tall, slim, super cute girl who performs like a champion. She's got a gorgeous pussy that's super tasty, and she gives a great BJ. She's super vocal, cums hard, and will give back every bit as good as she gets it. Holy shit dudes, go see this girl ASAP. Ladies like her are the reason I am in this hobby to begin with. She gets my full endorsement and a huge A+ !!

  13. #6408

    When it rains it pours!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stasco05  [View Original Post]
    Had my first experience this morning with Stormy! Hands down the best in the area! A complete lady and a total GFE. The water works gentlemen were out of this world! If you're into squirters this lady isn't for you. If you're into gushers and super soakers, she's THE BEST AT IT! With out a doubt I'll be back to see her when she gets back in town. And I may just go again today to see her!

    Any questions feel free to pm me!

    Thanks again Stormy!
    Thank you! I had a wonderful time even though it was super early. You made me feel at ease and not rushed to give you the water works. Can't wait to play again!!

    Your welcome.

    Stormy.

  14. #6407

    gap

    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Mind the gap, motherfuckers!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-rhUC6xqQ
    Also know as a Cranston.

  15. #6406

    Mind the Gap !!

    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    The way I learned it was that the devil's triangle is the little triangle that appears when a fit woman with toned legs and ass stands in front of you with her feet together. Not many women have it.

    If you squat down to her pussy level, just at the top of her legs and immediately below her pussy you can see a gap where the tops of her thigh muscles move away from one another. That gap, my friend, is the devil's triangle and has gotten many, many men in lots of trouble. Me included. LOL.
    Mind the gap, motherfuckers!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-rhUC6xqQ

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape